How do you insert the path name into a footer Word 2007?

You could insert pathname and filename using the options in the header/footer
toolbar in Word 2003.   I have found the filename in Quick Parts.  Anyone
help with how to insert the pathname as well?
Thanks

See http://office.microsoft.com/en-us/templates/TC300002951033.aspx

--
Suzanne S. Barnhill
Microsoft MVP (Word)

"EMS" <EMS@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
> You could insert pathname and filename using the options in the
> header/footer
> toolbar in Word 2003.   I have found the filename in Quick Parts.  Anyone
> help with how to insert the pathname as well?
> Thanks

0
Suzanne

how can i search for sheet with any part of sheet name
hi every on i need code for userform of textbox and listbox to search for any sheet in workbook with any part of that sheet name on i enter on textbox to populate on listbox all sheets named contain that enterd text on textbox . any help appreciated . thanks This code takes a string and searches the sheet name for it. Set strData to your textbox value and instead of msgbox, do a listbox.add Dim strData As String strData = "Dat" For i = 1 To ThisWorkbook.Sheets.Count For j = 1 To Len(ThisWorkbook.Sheets(i).Name) - Len(strData) + 1 If UCase(Mid(ThisWorkbook.Sheets(i).N...

How do I insert Roman Numerals?

Change name in From section
How do I change how my name is displayed in the From section of my mailbox? Go to Tools, Accounts, select that account, click Properties.=20 On the General tab you can change the displayed name. --=20 Gary VanderMolen, Microsoft MVP (Mail) http://mvp.support.microsoft.com/default.aspx/profile/vandermolen "kabutton" <kabutton@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message = news:72ADFCC4-487B-45D8-AA62-E597CFFF44E8@microsoft.com... > How do I change how my name is displayed in the From section of my = mailbox? ...

Missing columns when cut to word
I am looking for a way to cut/paste from excel into a word doccumen that does not limit the # of columns that will transfer over. An suggestions ----------------------------------------------- ~~ Message posted from http://www.ExcelTip.com ~~View and post usenet messages directly from http://www.ExcelForum.com ...

OMA Log on name
Hi, I want users to be able to logon to OMA without having to set the user@domain.com I want them to be able to log on with their AD account/password only. Is this feasible? Thanks. Hi everyone, Here's how it's done. Administrative Groups--> First Administrative Group-->Servers-->Servername-->Protocols--> HTTP-->Exchange-->OMA Right Click, Properties --> "ACCESS" tab ... select Authentication type in the name of your domain in the Default Domain. Regards, "John-Trinec" wrote: > Hi, > > I want users to be able to logon...

Insert trigger

How do I unlock my keyboard on Word?
Anytime I try to type on Word, a little text appears at the bottom that says: "This modification is not allowed because the selection is locked." I have no idea what's wrong. Help! Either: it is a trial version that has expired Or the application has not been activated Regards, -- Brian McCaffery "j1234" wrote: > Anytime I try to type on Word, a little text appears at the bottom that says: > "This modification is not allowed because the selection is locked." I have no > idea what's wrong. Help! ...

Microsoft Office Access 2007 Security Notice
I have just recently upgraded my Access version from 2000 to 2007. When attempting to open my database I get the security warning error below... "A potential security concern has been identified. Warning: It is not possible to determine that this content came from a trustworty source. You should leave this content disabaled unless the content provides critical functionality and you trust its source. File Path: C:\Program Files\Microsoft Office\Office\1033\utility.mda This file might contain unsafe content that could harm your computer. Do you want to open this file or cancel the ...

Variable field names?
Hi I am trying to execute the following code: - strSQL = strSQL & Nz([" & strCOM_Year & "], 0) where strCOM_Year is a string I want the system to use as a field name. It doesn't like this. Keeps saying 'can't find the field "|" referred to in you expression', even though I can clearly see in the debug window that the current value of strCOM_Year is "2006/2007". i.e. I am looking for the value in the field called 2006/2007. Any ideas? Stapes Stapes wrote: > Hi > > I am trying to execute the following code: - > > str...

inserting hrs and minutes

Control Name when New workbook opened from a template
How can I control the name of a new workbook opened from template? Such as using MyWorkbook.xlt to open MyWorkBookToday.xls instead of MyWorkbook1.xls. Thanks, Steve -- SC from Lubbock, Texas The name of the file (including the extension) is set when you (or the user) saves the file. I don't think you can control how excel names workbooks that are created based on template files. Well, you could provide a macro that creates the file and then saves the file with the name (and location) you want. SC in Texas wrote: > > How can I control the name of a new work...

XL 2000 Changes File Name for Save
When I save my Excel spreadsheet, Excel adds a 1 to the file name (file.xls becomes file1.xls). When I remove the 1 and save it, it responds with the overwrite message? It just started doing this several weeks ago and I can't figure out why. Anyone know what's going on? Are you sure that the additional 1 is added when you're doing the save? Could it have been added when you were opening the workbook? If you try it again, do you see: File1 (instead of File.xls) in the title bar? If yes, then it sounds like you've opened the file via a double click in windows explorer. And ...

Worksheet name in cell formula
I asked this question a while ago and got a prompt answer which I thought was what I wanted but alas its not... I want to be able to change my worksheet names.....ie: from Sheet 1, Sheet 2, etc etc.....to something more meaningful.....eg Sales, Expenses....etc etc.... and have these changes reflect on the worksheet. For example, I might want Sheet 1 Cell A1 to say.....This is the Sales worksheet (assuming I have renamed it to Sales). The answer I was given some time back worked.....but it changed the formula on every worksheet to reflect the name of the last changed sheet. By this I mean.....

UNC Path problems
Hi all, I have face a problems in outlook 2000. When i click the unc path in an email, there was nothing happen. I have search on the web and microsoft website, but unfortuneately i can not find out any solution. Please help Thanks a lot ...

How do i get Harvard style referencing in word 2007?
Hi, I am currently writing my Dissertation for my University Degree. I have found the citation feature extreamly usefull as it automaticaly adds the referencing to my work. However, after speaking to my project supervisor, she has informed me that the citation style will not be acceptable as it is not "Harvard" style. I was wondering if there is an update that i can download to enable to have harvard style referencing in my work. I would apreciate any help that you can give. Thank you I suggest you speak again with your supervisor as there is no such thing as ...

alternate UI for Define Names ??
I've just started using Define Names for storing formulas. I find thi to be very helpful, except the supplied interface (in Excel 2000) i limited (especially since some of the formulas are quite long.) I've figured out some workarounds that work fine, but I was wonderin if anyone has created a more flexible, or just larger, interface t Excel's Define Names. Thanks in advance for any help or suggestions -- jmg09254 ----------------------------------------------------------------------- jmg092548's Profile: http://www.excelforum.com/member.php?action=getinfo&userid=2611 ...

Insert with a where condition

Lost my Acrobat menu when upgrading to Office 2007
In our Company we use the Snagit and the Acrobat Writer which places automatic menu for each program on the Menu Bar on top. Well when our Company pushed the upgrade of the Office 2007 these menus no longer appear. How can we get them back. Please advise You probably just have to activate the addins. Office button => Word Options => Add-Ins => Go button at the bottom. On a side note, Office 2007 comes with its own pdf generation tool which is often faster (and better) than the Acrobat one. Yves "giosejo" <giosejo@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote i...

repeated custom headers and footers
i repeatedly use the same custom headers and footers on approximately 25 spreadsheets a month, can i create them ahead of time and automatically have them printed on my sheets, such as a template. thanks If you are using File>Page Setup--Headers and Footers, you should already be able to do so. Custom H/Fs are automatically added to the respective lists in the Setup dialog box. All you need to do is open the lists & pick which you want to use any time you print any content from any file. Once you make a choice it is used automatically until you select something different. If yo...

Some questions about Excel 2007 Charts
1. In Excel 2003, the line chart won't draw the value of #N/A and leaving it as an empty point. but in Excel 2007, it deal the value of #N/A as zero. In such condition. I could not drawing some conditional charts which could associate different scopes of value with different series and format them differently. 2.the dynamic chart in Excel 2007 seems to be disappointed, I could not combine the chart with form control. and the relative reference names( such as data1=OFFSET(Sheet1!$B11,0,0,1,COUNTA(Sheet1!$1:$1)-1) could not function too. maybe you could find it by the sample of John Walke...

Insert

Cannot print from Office 2007
I have seen several postings on this on the web but no solutions. From time to time, I cannot print from Office 2007. I get the following error: You file cannot print due to an error on Xerox Phaser 6180. There are several possible reasons: Not enough memory Network problem Bad connections None of these things can be true since I can print from any other program (IE8, Adobe, photoshop...). Sporadically it will print but I have this problem more than not. It only started after I got a new computer with Win 7 on it. I am running the latest updates from both MS and Xerox. I h...