how do i zip an audio and text file together

I have an assignment for university. I have to record a short spoken text and
separately answer written questions. The two files then must be zipped
together before I can send them. I have windows 7 on a new computer and have
no idea how to do this. I am still using an old laptop at present but get my
wind. 7 next week. I do have acrobat on this old one.  Thank you.

Put them into a folder and compress the folder (right-click).

On Nov 20, 6:31=A0am, Laneyb <Lan...@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote:
> I have an assignment for university. I have to record a short spoken text=
 and
> separately answer written questions. The two files then must be zipped
> together before I can send them. I have windows 7 on a new computer and h=
ave
> no idea how to do this. I am still using an old laptop at present but get=
 my
> wind. 7 next week. I do have acrobat on this old one. =A0Thank you.

0
Peter
11/20/2009 1:16:19 PM
This has nothing to do with Word (Windows 7 or Acrobat). You need a zip
creation utility such as WinZip or WinRar etc. to create a zip file, which
is a compressed file format.

--
<>>< ><<> ><<> <>>< ><<> <>>< <>><<>
Graham Mayor -  Word MVP

My web site www.gmayor.com
Word MVP web site http://word.mvps.org
<>>< ><<> ><<> <>>< ><<> <>>< <>><<>

Laneyb wrote:
> I have an assignment for university. I have to record a short spoken
> text and separately answer written questions. The two files then must
> be zipped together before I can send them. I have windows 7 on a new
> computer and have no idea how to do this. I am still using an old
> laptop at present but get my wind. 7 next week. I do have acrobat on
> this old one.  Thank you.

0
Graham

How do I upshift text
I want to have a series of cells that, when I enter text, it is upshifted upshifted??? -- Don Guillett SalesAid Software donaldb@281.com "IJO" <IJO@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:B8C0FAC1-ABF6-4001-BA52-823B570A52BD@microsoft.com... > I want to have a series of cells that, when I enter text, it is upshifted Select your range, Format>Cells>Alignment>Vertical>Top Carlos "IJO" <IJO@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:B8C0FAC1-ABF6-4001-BA52-823B570A52BD@microsoft.com... > I want to have a series of cells that...

Change a date to text Month
I have a standard date (06/01/2004) I want to change that to "June". I don't mean to just format it to display "June" I want the cell text to be "June". I know I have done this before but for the life of me I can't remember or find the solution. Any help is greatly appreciated. Thanks Michael Hi in a helper cell: =TEXT(A1,"MMMM") -- Regards Frank Kabel Frankfurt, Germany "Michael" <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> schrieb im Newsbeitrag news:16c301c499ba$5bab0d40$a401280a@phx.gbl... > I have a standard date (06...

File naming of pages
I read David Bartosik's explanation of why MS does not allow individual page naming: http://www.davidbartosik.com/pub2002/pub2002_1.htm But my question is WHY????? Why did MS take this off. Who names their web pages all the same with "_0001" and so on? Is there any workaround to this? Other than loading back Publisher 2000? Steve > But my question is WHY????? Why did MS take this off. Who > names their web pages all the same with "_0001" and so on? > I don't know. But I addressed it with them in meetings and got it back for 2003*. > Is th...

Zip code lookup
Version: 2008 Operating System: Mac OS X 10.6 (Snow Leopard) Processor: Intel I want to enter a zip code in sheet 1 column D and return a county name from sheet 2 to sheet 1 column E. Help! On 3/22/10 6:24 PM, pastortom@officeformac.com wrote: > Version: 2008 Operating System: Mac OS X 10.6 (Snow Leopard) Processor: > Intel I want to enter a zip code in sheet 1 column D and return a county > name from sheet 2 to sheet 1 column E. Help! Assuming that you have table of county names and zip codes in sheet 2, then you simply need a hlookup formula in each cell of column E in...

Advanced Filtering
Hello, I've got a worksheet with four columns, one of which is a user name. I would like to take all the user names that contain numbers (and their respective data) and put it into a separate worksheet. So far, I haven't had any luck doing this with any combination of wildcard operators. The format of the user names are two or three letters and then 4 numbers, or they are entirely text. So the list has data like abc1234, ab1234 and abcdef. I want all the abc1234 and ab1234 entries in a separate list. Any suggestions? Thanks in advance. Maybe you could use a helper column and filt...

Get attribute from Xml file
I'm looking to get noNamespaceSchemaLocation attribute from the following Xml file. Whats the most efficient way to do this using the XmlDocument class in c#? <?xml version="1.0"?> <IPDRDoc xmlns="http://www.ipdr.org/namespaces/ipdr" xmlns:xsi="http://www.w3.org/2001/XMLSchema-instance" xsi:noNamespaceSchemaLocation="email.xsd" docId="d0af6d45-00f8-5000-f930-01760a250156" creationTime="2003-11-12T16:04:07.046Z" IPDRRecorderInfo="IPDRDocTest" version="3.1"> <IPDR xsi:type="IPDR-EMAIL-Type&q...

Highlighting text
I use Microsoft Outlook 2002 with Microsoft Word as my email editor. When I set the email as plain text, I get a problem selecting text. If I click at the end of a line, the whole line is highlighted rather than placing the cursor at the end of the line. Is there a way around this? What do your mouse properties show? --� Milly Staples [MVP - Outlook] Post all replies to the group to keep the discussion intact. Due to the (insert latest virus name here) virus, all mail sent to my personal account will be deleted without reading. After furious head scratching, ASA V asked: | I use Mi...

reading outlook file (email messages)
I would like to read outlook files from my previous computer that was saved onto a cd. How can I access or read these e-mail messages. Is it possible to retrieve attachement as well? Hearing you soon. SF You will need to copy the file to your hard drive, remove the read-only tick mark from the property page and use File->Open in Outlook to open the file. --� Milly Staples [MVP - Outlook] Post all replies to the group to keep the discussion intact. Due to the SWEN virus, all mail sent to my personal account will be deleted without reading. After searching google.groups.com and find...

Match 2 different zip code lists
I have a large 42,000 list of US zip codes which each row (42,000 rows) has a zip code column, a counties column and states column that I want to match to a smaller 4,000 zip code list- with a zip code column & dollar amount column. Or even, use all the Illinois zip codes matched to a smaller IL zip codes list- so I can match same zip codes and corresponding county? Now, they are set up on separate workbooks or worksheets. thanks. Will123 wrote: > I have a large 42,000 list of US zip codes which each row (42,000 rows) has a > zip code column, a counties column and states ...

Where do the OFX files download?
I'm using Money2006Deluxe. I have to manually download transactions from some banks. If I do this with M6D not running, I get a popup saying the transactions will be imported next time Money runs (which is true). In the meantime, where does the OFX file exist? Searching for "OFX" only turns up some entries in Temporary Internet Files, which seems to be links to the bank, instead of the OFX file itself. I want to inspect the ofx data before I import into Money, but I cant find the data. Anyone know how to do this? Thanks. Bruce In microsoft.public.money, BruceK wrot...

Wrap text only when selected
Tricky question here . . . I have many text cells that I would prefer to have formatted with no text wrapping. That makes scanning the sheet for other data much easier on the eyes (fixed row height). However, I do need to see what the text is, but only on a line-by-line basis. I know that if I double-click on a cell, it will expand the text out. But what I'd really like to do is highlight the row (or a few rows) and have that apply text wrapping to each text cell in the region, and only for as long as it is highlighted. Can this even be done? Thanks, Lee It might become annoying, bu...

viewing CSV file in Excel-2000
I 've got my bank statement as a CSV text file but my Excel2000 fails to recognise comma as a fiel separator and places each record into a single cell. How do I get round this? Select the column, use Date>Text-to-Columns, Delimited and specify comma best wishes Bernard Liengme Microsoft Excel MVP http://people.stfx.ca/bliengme "aa" <a@microsoft.ru> wrote in message news:#wrtGheOKHA.1860@TK2MSFTNGP05.phx.gbl... > I 've got my bank statement as a CSV text file but my Excel2000 fails to > recognise comma as a fiel separator and places each record into a sin...

resizing plots without changing text size
We are using Excel to generate scientific xy plots. When I resize the surrounding frame of such a plot, generated by the Chart Wizard, the text size changes. How can I prevent this? How can I resize a xy chart without changing the font size? Also, is there a nice trick to make several plots exactly the same? I have the impression that each time I generate a plot, Excel chooses randomly how it should exactly look. Thank you very much for every hint! Martin Double-click the text item that resizes inappropriately. In the resulting dialog box, select the Font tab. Uncheck the 'Aut...

New Thread On Old Unresolved One
Hi guys, (Sorry it is long winded) ;-) I have an issue which is driving me crazy now and has been going on for weeks. The long and short of it is some files that are on the network in the redirected 'My Documents' areas will not synchronise to the local machine so they are available off-line. This only occurs with the odd file, usually a spreadsheet but not always. This only happens to laptop users who are designated to use off line folders. Workstations have their "My Documents" redirected to a server and do not have off line folders, simply because the...

stopping zipped attachments
How can I stop Outlook 2002 from automatically zipping any jpeg photos I attach to e-mail? ...

OL 2003 Notes text field
Just curious...is there a limit to the amount of data one can enter into the general text notes field in an OL2003 Contact record? Not sure but I have been told 999 characters (including spaces) --� Milly Staples [MVP - Outlook] Post all replies to the group to keep the discussion intact. All unsolicited mail sent to my personal account will be deleted without reading. After furious head scratching, Bob Igel asked: | Just curious...is there a limit to the amount of data one can enter | into the general text notes field in an OL2003 Contact record? ...

How do I zip sort mailing list when I have 5 digit AND 9 digit zip
I have a mailing list with zips in XXXXX and XXXXX-XXXX all mixed in. When I sort them, it seems to put all the 5 digits on the top half and 9 digits on the bottom half. I have made sure the column settings are set to special/zipcode. I have also tried setting them as Zip Code + 4 but it converts all the XXXXX versions to 0000X-XXXX. What am I doing wrong? Convert to TEXT -- Don Guillett Microsoft MVP Excel SalesAid Software dguillett@gmail.com "Greg" <Greg@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:97AB96D9-EAE6-4E6F-8AA1-1DE4137EDA06@microsoft.c...

Flipping text so it prints in reverse
I am trying to print some some plastic name badges and it requires me to print out the info in reverse and stick that side down on the card. problem is I cannot get it to reverse it only wants to rotate. Can anyone help me? I think use WORD ART or save Name as JPEG and reverse that. John G. Steve H." <Steve H.@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:DBD07839-3571-4ADF-B357-0EA51F47F0E3@microsoft.com... >I am trying to print some some plastic name badges and it requires me >to > print out the info in reverse and stick that side down on the card. > problem...

Book text not extending to bottom of text box
I have text in a book of roughly 128 pages where the text is not extending to bottom of the text box on various pages. When I delete a space to get it to connect that does not work either. Any suggestions for getting this to line up? I have created these docs before and didn't have this problem. -- Robert Pearson ParaMind Brainstorming Software http://www.paramind.net Creative Virtue Press/Telical Books/Regenerative Music http://www.rspearson.com/ I use Publisher 2000 and base my comments on it. You can't link a text box that has text in it. The only way I know of connecting te...

Moving PST Files Between Computers
I'm using O2003. I have a desktop and a laptop. What I currently do is have my PST file on an external hard drive and I use the hard drive at work with my desktop and carry it with me when I travel with my laptop. I only have the PST file on the external drive. Instead of carrying a hard drive all the time when I travel (which I do alot), is there a better option to get the PST file between the two hard drives (desktop and laptop) without using the external hard drive. I'm guessing I can connect the two computers and copy the file each time, but the PST file is about 4.6 GB. Any ...

Boiler Plate text replies
Hi I am just having started using outlook 2003, I frequently use boiler plate text and set email replies especially when dealing with many people who enquire about the same issue. Is their one overall best system that allows you to just right click and choose a boiler plate reply...... That is the one simple feature that I am not seeing readingly available? Any advice would be greatly appreciated. Thanks in advance. Try giving http://www.emailtemplates.com/et/default.aspx a try. I haven't tried version 5 with Outlook 2003, but there previous versions have always done an outst...

Opening excel file in new window
When an excel is already open in a window and I open a new excel file it opens in the same window. How do I make it open in a new window? You can't. Excel has two windows only; Excel and the VB editor. You may be able to open another instance of Excel though, with some Windows trick or by code. But that is spending a lot of power just for an extra window. HTH. best wishes Harald "Ravi" <Ravi@discussions.microsoft.com> skrev i melding news:B53F2A94-CE10-41F7-A3B0-D472317D527C@microsoft.com... > When an excel is already open in a window and I open a new excel file it ...

creating a Prf file
I would like to create a prf file so that a new user logging on for the first time gets connected to our exchange server automatically. Exchange is 2003 and the clients are using outlook 2003. This link gives me the instructions how to go about this: http://office.microsoft.com/en-us/assistance/HA011402571033.aspx Here is an extract from the above link: To choose how to customize Outlook profiles in the Custom Installation Wizard In the Custom Installation Wizard, on the Outlook: Customize Default Profile page, click the option for how you choose to customize your users' profile i...

text in spanish with characters
I'm writing a brochure for spanish speakers. Is there a font available that will put in the characters, etc. needed? I've tried to use the tools section but I can't seem to make it work. Evan wrote: > I'm writing a brochure for spanish speakers. Is there a font available that > will put in the characters, etc. needed? I've tried to use the tools section > but I can't seem to make it work. Use Insert > Symbol, or change your keyboard layout to a Spanish one. Most fonts support Spanish characters. -- Ed Bennett - MVP Microsoft Publisher http://ed.mvps...

Millionare at 31 Internet success. Free Audio E-Book!
Stephan Ducharme just became a Millionaire on the Internet � in weeks!!! He went from 100 hits a day up to 1 MILLION visitors in less than a few weeks � without paying a dime in advertisement !!! � and this just paid him over 1 MILLION DOLLARS !!! He says anyone can do it with what you are about to learn. You have never heard of this thing before, Ever! Free Audio E-Book. You Must Listen NOW!! http://www.Millionare-Secrets.com --- MAF Anti-Spam ID: 20061230074253A9v7ZrF5 ----== Posted via Newsfeeds.Com - Unlimited-Unrestricted-Secure Usenet News==---- http://www.newsfeeds.com The #1...