how do I start a new paper using Perrla in Microsoft Word 2007

Perrla's website says there is an "AddIns" tab in MS Word 2007.  I do not see
this.

I would suggest contacting Perrla as it is their add-in.

What you can do to start with is check if their add-in is actually installed
and enabled. In Word 2007, press the Office button followed by "Word
Options". Then go to the "Add-Ins" item. Check for the Perrla add-in and see
if it is in the active section. If not, see if using the dropdown menu at
the bottom and the "Go" button can help you enable it.

Yves

"Osaluvr1" <Osaluvr1@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
> Perrla's website says there is an "AddIns" tab in MS Word 2007.  I do not
> see
> this.

0
Yves

Starting up on start-up help!

(Follow on from previous post) Using IF statements
I have an alternating set of three columns, labelled (in row 5) Beg, Mid and End. They represent the beginning, middle and end of each month. Row 24 contains values for these periods. I would like to calculate the average for all Beg columns, for all Mid columns and for all End columns. In a previous post I got as far as putting following formulae in three different cells: =AVERAGE(IF('Cash flow'!5:5="Beg",'Cash flow'!24:24,"")) =AVERAGE(IF('Cash flow'!5:5="Mid",'Cash flow'!24:24,"")) =AVERAGE(IF('Cash flow'!5:5=&...

Sub-Query not reflecting changes to the master query it uses
Error in Access 2007: Changes to criteria in a query used as master query are not reflected in sub-queries (which refer directly, and only, to that master query) unless the database is closed then re-opened. Why? I'm using XL professional, have 1gb ram, Access 2007 installed as part of Office 2007. I'm using one table; all of my sub-queries refer to a master query within my database. Ex: If I make a change to my master query so that it collects a limited range of dates, and then switch to a sub-query referring to that master, the change in records shown in the master is not...

Check out this security update from the Microsoft Corp.
--raadzbbqithpnp Content-Type: multipart/related; boundary="pmxpzueoeva"; type="multipart/alternative" --pmxpzueoeva Content-Type: multipart/alternative; boundary="vaklcirho" --vaklcirho Content-Type: text/plain Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable Microsoft Consumer this is the latest version of security update, the "November 2003, Cumulative Patch" update which eliminates all known security vulnerabilities affecting MS Internet Explorer, MS Outlook and MS Outlook Express as well as three newly discovered vulnerabilities. Install now to prot...

creating new publication
I can't create a new publication. For example when I try to do a calendar and select calendar from the publication type it acts like it is going to open, but then stops and says that publisher has encounteredf a problem and needs to close. I send error report, but nothing changes. What can I do? -- Debbie What does the error say? Click on details in the error box, is there a module or a number error? What version Publisher? -- Mary Sauer MSFT MVP http://office.microsoft.com/ http://msauer.mvps.org/ news://msnews.microsoft.com "Debbie" <Debbie@discussions.microsoft....

My new site is finished, please visit it and have some fun!!
Hi all, I've just finished my new web site!! And want to invite you all to visit it and see what you think. Also to ask that you pass it on to as many people as you can if you would, and be sure to take a few minutes and click on some of the banners there. It does help me. If this one works ok, i'm going to try and make one for our Genealogy friends. I've gotten some reviews to!! And they're from people I don't know...haha I'll list a couple of them below the link. Hope you all are doing well!! Becky http://beckybrigg.googlepages.com/yourlinkstowebincome Here are s...

How can I type within a cell like it is a word document?
Hi, Is there a way to type text within a cell where I can choose the position of the text by clicking within the cell like you can within a word document? I'd like to be able to easily type in something like this: YOU: ME: No I can not do that! (happy) Yes you can! And be able to select the placement of my text WITHOUT having to hold down the cursor to push it forward. Thanks! N...

Need advice to start off a project
Hello! I have never really used Excel much but I have had an idea which could make some of the work I do a lot easier. I know Excel is powerful but I don't know the best way to approach it so can anyone out there help me? I make visits to places and record what kind of visit it was on a spreadsheet with the values in each cell being the date. At the bottom there is a summary box which shows, on each date, how many visits I made of each type. At the moment this is done manually but I am sure it can be done automatically only how? On a different sheet I would then like to have a summary of...

Help with adding Background music to email using Outlook 2003
Can anybody tell me how to add background music to emails using Outlook 2003. I know you can do it in Outlook Express, but is there a way to do it in Outlook? Thanks please email me thanks staple502@yahoo.com Actually it might be good to post the answer here so that everybody can see.. thanks again. "nk" <staple502@yahoo.com> wrote in message news:c1deqv$3eb$1@terabinaries.xmission.com... > Can anybody tell me how to add background music to emails using Outlook > 2003. I know you can do it in Outlook Express, but is there a way to do it > in Outlook? Thanks ...

How to add new items in Picklist
Hi, We have one customize field in CRM that type is picklist. We want to add some more items in this picklist. Could you guys, please let me guide how could I add more items in specific picklist. In CRM, I haven't found any front-end screen for this purpose. Please help Regards In CRM go to Settings > Customization > Customize Entities. Double-click on the entity where the picklist is contained. When the entity opens, click "Attributes" on the left side and locate the picklist item in the list of attributes. Double-click it to open it. On the right hand side of the...

microsoft office upload center
Hello, In the icon tray there is an orange circle with an arrow in it. It says microsoft office upload center. How can I shut this off? There is no exit or close anywhere. on the menu item or dialog. thanks It can't be disabled entirely, but you can tell Windows to hide the icon and its notification pop-ups. 1. Right-click your task bar. 2. Choose "Properties". 3. Select the "Taskbar" tab. 4. In the "Notification Area" section, click the "Customize" button. 5. For "Microsoft Office Document Cache", choose "Hide Ico...

Cannot start Outlook 2002
My computer is usualy connected to an MS Exchange server at work. However I'd like to use Outlook at home with another e-mail account. When I try to start Outlook I get an error message : Cannot connect to exchange server. So I click work offline. Then, get another error message: Cannot start Outlook. Could not open information store. The the program quits. Anyone know a work around? Thanks. Create a new profile for your home account. Then set Outlook to prompt for profile. Select your home profile and Outlook will not try to connect to Exchange. --� Milly Staples [MVP - Outlook...

How do I get rid of "new group" in my Contact list
I was learning how to create groups and accidentally hit "new group" 3 times. How can I get rid of these from my contact list? What do you mean by contact list? We have no idea to what view or version you're referring. We have no idea what you did. There is no option for a "new group" in a Contacts Folder. Are you talking about the Navigation Pane? Address Book view? Something else? -- Russ Valentine "KrisB" <KrisB@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:AD1DEA7C-5F54-4701-8E89-3E23874C48FA@microsoft.com... >I was learning ho...

Word 2003
Hello! I am working on a Word 2003 template with the following: - the page header includes the following fields: { IF {NUMPAGES \* MERGEFORMAT } = 1 “” { PAGE \* MERGEFORMAT } \* MERGEFORMAT } - the body has a FORMTEXT form field plus a table of FORMTEXT form fields - the footer has {FILENAME} and {SAVEDATE} - the body has no specific sections defined I worked on similar templates about 10 yrs. ago and got around the field and form field refresh/update problems by flipping to a print preview then back to force both the page and file info fields to refresh. That was a very ta...

Exchange Services Do not Start After a Restart #2
I have a SBS 2003 Running and for some reason some of my Exchange Service do not start after a restart. System Attendand tries to start shuts down unexpectedly. I can go to services right after logging in and start the services and they start with no problem. Right before the error that service did not start, I get this warning: "A service process other than the one launched by the Service Control Manager connected when starting the Microsoft Exchange System Attendant service. The Service Control Manager launched process 2448 and process 3688 connected instead. Note that if this se...

How to remove a field value using Bulk Edit
Does anyone know how to remove a field value using Bulk Edit? The goal is to make the field blank for all selected records. ...

And how to Increment Date in each new subForm ?
Woops! Forgot to include in the... How to add subForm copies Post... Each time we copy & past the subForm we want to increment the "Delivery Date" by 7 days. So we have to be able to reference the last subForm item "delivery Date" field and add 7 days to it each time we "paste" a new copy of the subForm. It would certainly be helpful if anyone could share a code snippit that may get me started on this. Some orders are entered for 52 weeks. If we can't auto-increment the delivery date someone will have to sit and type in the delivery date on all 52 copi...

Upgraded to Office 2007, area chart messed up
I just upgraded to Office 2007, now my area charts need to be fixed. I have been using stacked area charts. Now 2007 has added a line from the origin to the last data value for each series and shades the areas for that series above and below the line. I simply want the shading to go from the X-axis up to the first series, and then from each series up to the next series. How can I fix the area chart? Thanks, Capt Cook ...

sending emails to the new top domains
We're running Exchange 2000. For some reason, we can't send emails to the new top domains. The following error message comes back: Your message did not reach some or all of the intended recipients. Subject: test Sent: 05/13/2004 11:30 The following recipient(s) could not be reached: 'xxx.xxxxxx@sita.aero' on 05/13/2004 11:30 You do not have permission to send to this recipient. For assistance, contact your system administrator. <rrtechnologies.net #5.7.1 smtp;550 5.7.1 Access denied> What do I need to change in the exchange...

Integration of Microsoft RMS to Quickbooks Online
I have a potential client who wants to know if Microsoft RMS accounting link integreates with Quickbooks Online? If this does work- how is the data shared? is it done by importing a file?? Thanks Andrea Andrea, No. Beginning with version 1.2 of Microsoft Business Solutions Retail Management System, Store Operations, customers can directly integrate with QuickBooks 2003, QuickBooks 2004, or QuickBooks 2005. The supported versions are QuickBooks Pro, QuickBooks Premier, QuickBooks Premier: Accountant Edition, QuickBooks Premier: Contractor Edition, and QuickBooks Enterprise Edition. -...

Macro or Lookup? Not sure where to start.
I have created two worksheets: 1) Auction Items Item# Table# Location# ItemDescription WinBid are the headers of the data. 2) Bidders Bidder# FirstName LastName I would like to be able to create a macro or something that will allow me to enter the item#, bidder# and winning bid price and have a sheet filled with. ie. Item# 2 (Handcrafted Table) Bidder# 12 (John Doe) Winning Bid $250 Can excel pull from two sheets and created another sheet with all the final details? I am a little new to excel (version 2000) it is the only tool/application available to us at this time. If anyone can poi...

Primary Attribute of a New Entity
I'm having some difficulties wrapping my head around the required primary attribute of a new entity. I am trying to create a software module entity that has a parental relationship with an account, and can do a lookup into the products table. In the simpliest sense, those are the only two fields that I need. However, the system is forcing me to create, use and enter a third piece of data which is the primary attribute of the entity. Is there some way that I can suppress or at least hide this additional field? Is there a purpose for this field that I am not seeing? Thoughts appre...

Outlook starting problem
"Cannot start Microsoft Outlook. A dialog box is open. Close it and try again." ...

SBS 2007 Error?
I'm working my way through Access 2007 Step by Step. I've come to Chapter 5 which is on forms and am stuck on the exercise known as 05_VBA. I've followed the instructions three times with the same result....nada. It's supposed to create a block of code that is executed after the user updates a particular field. In this case, nothing happens. Has this problem been reported or am I just dense? Thanks. On Wed, 14 Apr 2010 14:34:01 -0700, Toller <Toller@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote: Not everyone has this book. When you say "after the user updates...

Running CHKDSK at start up
Is there a way to run chkdsk f/r on all five drives on one PC at start up? PC runs Windows XP Pro SP3. This way all drives would be checked and errors fixed, if necessary, in one go, at start up on this machine. We intend to do this on this heavily used PC from time to time - we do not need the desired chkdsk functionality to kick in at every boot! Regards and TIA. Avatar -------- "Avatar" <Avatar@re.birth> wrote in message news:hrb4n2$53i$1@news.eternal-september.org... > Is there a way to run chkdsk f/r on all five drives on one PC at start up? ...