How do i show the office assistant in microsoft 2007?

I wanna see the paper clip dude!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

The office assistant is no longer available in Office 2007.

Yves

"Frankdoodle" <Frankdoodle@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
>I wanna see the paper clip dude!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

0
Yves
3/28/2010 9:15:01 PM
http://www.appscout.com/2007/02/to_kill_a_paperclip.php

--
Regards,
Jay Freedman

On Sun, 28 Mar 2010 23:15:01 +0200, "Yves Dhondt"
<yves.dhondt@gmail.com> wrote:

>The office assistant is no longer available in Office 2007.
>
>Yves
>
>"Frankdoodle" <Frankdoodle@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
>>I wanna see the paper clip dude!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
0
Jay

analytical accounting lookups should only show valid codes
When entering AA transaction distributions, the code lookup window should only show valid code combinations. It's not intuitive for the user to have to select a code and get an error message to discover which codes are valid. ---------------- This post is a suggestion for Microsoft, and Microsoft responds to the suggestions with the most votes. To vote for this suggestion, click the "I Agree" button in the message pane. If you do not see the button, follow this link to open the suggestion in the Microsoft Web-based Newsreader and then click "I Agree" in the mess...

After installing SP2 for office 2007 can't open some excel files
I upgrade from office 2003 to 2007 and had no problem all files would open some needing to be converted but everything was great. Once i installed SP2 excel files that user's download from a site don't open anymore. They open fine for user that are still on SP1. There was a similiar issue with publisher and a fix was created. Is there going to be a hotfix for Excel also? Has anyone else seen this issue? ...

Access Coding from 2003 to 2007
Is there an easy way to find conversion code from Access 2003 to Access 2007 we are currently in the conversion process but not all of our coding is working how we need it to. They all worked in 2003 properly. What's not working? It should be relatively straightforward if you have used only the core libraries (VBA, Access, and DAO), your database is in a trusted location, and you are not too tied to menus/toolbars Generic conversion info: http://allenbrowne.com/Access2007.html -- Allen Browne - Microsoft MVP. Perth, Western Australia Tips for Access users - ht...

Outlook shows offline during dial up
Having a problem with outlook 2002. Over the WAN everything works fine. Dial up and connect to the network (VPN) internet work fine. Outlook will sync up however, a red x shows up in the bottom right hand corner. Outlook shows offline, I can send and receive but must hit send and receive. I have reloaded the computer from scratch and still have the same problem. Could it be a Excange setting? Any Ideas? Thanks for the help, If you hit File | Connect to Exchange Server what happens? -- Aloha, -Ben- Ben M. Schorr, OneNote-MVP http://home.hawaii.rr.com/schorr **I apologize ...

Show Window
I am currently developing a MFC SDI application. I want to integrate a tray icon with it. When the application is minimized it hides by ShowWindow(SW_HIDE) and then when double clicked on tray icon shown by ShowWindow(SW_SHOWNORMAL). But the problem is if some other application is activated after my application is minimized, ShowWindow shows it but it's behind some screen. I have tried with SetFocus didn't work. Please help me to solve this problem. Thank you. Varuna Try BringWindowToTop. ---- Ajay Kalra ajaykalra@yahoo.com In addition to Ajay's idea you can also use SetFor...

Information Stores show dismounted yet mail is still flowing...
Background: Windows AD Mixed moded. Exchange 2003 installed on to a 2 node Microsoft cluster. 1 Front End server...connecting to the primary cluster node. Windows 2003 Standard on, FE Windows 2003 Enterprise Server on BEs (<---cluster) no service packs on either. Exchange has SP1 installed on both nodes and the FE. There are still Exchange 5.5 servers in the environment although they are not being used. The Issue: .....the information stores and public folders all show that they are dismounted...yet email is still flowing into and out of the server without any issues. I just...

Printing A5 booklets 2 up on A4
This problem only exists within the new Publisher 2007. Having tried many different combinations of Page Setup and Print Setup there does not appear to be a method of creating an A5 Booklet (folded center), printed 2 up on an A4 page or, 4 up on an A3 page. What was a simple task within every earlier version of Publisher appears to have been missed from the new 2007 version. PLEASE CORRECT THIS ASAP and get a patch out... Thank you ! Note: Printing to a HP 8550 printer with Duplex. ---------------- This post is a suggestion for Microsoft, and Microsoft responds to the suggestions wi...

reminder still shows up
when I run Outlook.exe /cleanreminders it simply opens Outlook, I am running Vista "Toppro" <Toppro@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:7AE8DBF7-6BE3-454A-82F9-5A040566026C@microsoft.com... > when I run Outlook.exe /cleanreminders it simply opens Outlook, I am > running > Vista Outlook version? The Windows version isn't as important and that of Outlook. -- Brian Tillman [MVP-Outlook] ...

Outlook 2007 Recurring Appointment Problem
We are running Exchange 2007 and we have one client who is having a strange issue. This user was on Windows XP and Outlook 2003 and was given a new laptop last month with Windows 7 and Outlook 2007. He also is a Blackberry user and we have BES in house. The problem started with the new laptop. Here is what's happening. He created a weekly recurring appointment with attendees. At then end of each appointment he updates the notes for next weeks appointment and sends them out to the attendees. The appointment appears correctly at first but then within 24 hours the appointment for the ...

Cannot find microsoft live sign in page?
I have signed up & posted a question on Microsoft Live. Now, I cannot find microsoft live sign in page? Duh! You can find the web based version of this newsgroup here; http://www.microsoft.com/office/community/en-us/default.mspx?dg=microsoft.public.outlook.general The sign in link is at the top right. -- Robert Sparnaaij [MVP-Outlook] Coauthor, Configuring Microsoft Outlook 2003 http://www.howto-outlook.com/ Outlook FAQ, HowTo, Downloads, Add-Ins and more http://www.msoutlook.info/ Real World Questions, Real World Answers ----- "DeLoy" <DeLoy@discu...

Excel assistance: Tracking elapsed time
Here's the problem: I have H5, date of issue (mm/dd/yyyy); I5, hour of issu (00:00:00)note: 24 hour clock; J5, date of customer receip (mm/dd/yyyy); K5, hour of customer receipt (00:00:00) note: 24 hou clock. What I am trying to do is capture elapsed time from issue t receipt. Some issues and receipts occur on the same day which negates need to convert date to hours, the proble is when the following occurs H5, 4/21/2004; I5, 15:17:00, J5, 4/24/2004; K5, 13:08:01. Can anyon help with a formula that I can apply to capture the total elapsed time -- Message posted from http://www.ExcelForum....

MS Money 2007 automatic software update problems
I am having the automatic update problem with Money 2007, in which every time I start it up, it prompts me for the update even though it has already been through it and supposedly "successfully" updated. I found the post suggesting uninstalling IE7, and I tried that, but to no avail. I wonder if anyone has any other suggestions. I found my update log, and will post it here: Date: 07/28/2007 (mm/dd/yyyy) Time: 02:31:56 (hh:mm:ss) Entering mnyupdate.exe Parsing cmdline ParseCmdLine: CmdLine = "C:\Program Files\Microsoft Money 2007\mnyupdate!@#@.exe" /p:0x688 /a:"C:\P...

Scheduled automatic synchronize of offine folder with microsoft exchange server
Outlook 2000 SR-1 allowed a remote users to schedule a dailer to automatically dail the server and download email and synchronize files at at predetermined intervals. I can not locte this feature in outlook 2002. Help. If you have the fix, please email it to j-w- long@swbell.net ...

Using ajax call to fetch multiple results from multiple queries and showing them 1 by 1 as the results comes.
Hello, I've 20 labels in a 2x10 table on a page. for each label, data comes by individual queries. (total 20 queries for the page.) and it takes about 30-40 seconds for the page to load, and it's not comfortable for the user to see blank page. I want that each cell will show loading.gif images. As and when data comes from query, the images should go visible=false, and the label should display the values one by one. How do I do this task using ajax? Some ASP.NET code example will be helpful for me, as I'm a kind of beginner. Thanks ...

Results show as a minus. WHY?
I have an application that was developed by another developer using VB.net which reside in a SQL table. I need to use some of the data from this table, however the data shows as -0.5 or - 0.99 or -1.70 etc in my Access tables. How can I get those numbers to show as a percentage with only one decimal point to the left? Example: 3.6% or 31.4 %. Any help would be greatly appreciated. No matter what I do it shows that dang "-" at the beginning. You can use the Abs function to strip off the negative Abs([YourTable].[YourField]) And you can format that as percentage either using th...

Microsoft Dynamics CRM 3.0 Implementation For Large Corporation (August 2006) #3
Microsoft Dynamics CRM 3.0 Implementation For Large Corporation (August 2006) How Microsoft CRM 3.0 contribute and be a part of its computer environment.(Sales Module,MS CRM Security,Integration with Microsoft Dynamics GP 9.0/Microsoft Great Plains,with IBM Lotus Notes Domino,International Considerations,Competition) http://microsoft-crm-3.blogspot.com/2006/08/microsoft-dynamics-crm-30.html ...

show comments when cell is highlighted Vs when cursor runs over? #2
How do you make the comments appear when the cell is highlighted opposed to when the mouse cursor runs over the cell? You can press Shift/F2, or Insert/Edit Comment. If you wanted to see it "automatically", when you select the cell, you'd need a macro, but I don't think this is what you're asking. Bob Umlas Excel MVP "Don" wrote: > How do you make the comments appear when the cell is highlighted opposed to > when the mouse cursor runs over the cell? To at least Excel 2000, if you have the Tools, Options, Comment Indicator Only you will see the co...

I need to type numbers into an excel spreadsheet some of them begin with a zero some do not. How can I have excel show the 0 in the numbers that begin with 0. If I type 0236547 the number shows as 236547. I don't want all the numbers I type to begin with zero. I am using Excel 2003. Thanks very much for your help. Best regards, Dee use a custom format with how ever many digits you need, 000000 -- Gary Keramidas Excel 2003 "Dee" <Dee@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:EA60FC8A-C7CB-432A-B2B2-EEEBF86D2646@microsoft.com... >...

Report Server shows 'Service Unavailable'
Hi, before install, the SRS setup, send me a warning, some like "the Windows Sharepoint Services are install and not permit initialize a Reportserver component" i skip wiht the installation, so.. I can't run http://<localhost>/Reports and http://<localhost>ReportServer show a message "Service Unavailabe", but the ReportServer service is running How initialize that or what do i do? ------=_NextPart_0001_09E699C9 Content-Type: text/plain Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit <Miguel@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote: > before install, the SRS set...

Comments not showing
When a SharePoint workflow is edited and a comment is added. The comment does not display in the workflow status screen under workflow history. It shows as follows: Task assigned to Andre Wessels was completed by System Account. Comments: Instead of: Task assigned to Andre Wessels was completed by System Account. Comments: Please update to the new company logo. This happens for all standard SharePoint workflows (Approval, Collect Feedback). Any custom workflows does show the comment. The comment field is update in the task item. It just does not show. There is no error in t...

Show more time in weekly view?
Outlook 2007 On default the weekly view is only showing until 4 PM without scrolling down. I know there is a way to let you see into the evening hours also without scrolling. Help please. Thanks... Bob ...

TransparentBlt doesn't show the bitmap in ME?
The following doesn't print the bitmap on ME while it works on 2k/xp, can someone help me? Though the status returns TRUE. Thanks. Jiac. CDC *hdc, bghdc; CBitmap bgBitmap; BITMAP bmpInfo; //loads bitmap into memory bgBitmap.LoadBitmap(IDB_BITMAP5); // this bitmap has no needles // get bitmap info bgBitmap.GetBitmap(&bmpInfo); hdc = m_obj->GetDC(); bghdc.CreateCompatibleDC(hdc); bghdc.SelectObject(&bgBitmap); BOOL status = hdc->TransparentBlt(0, 0, 80, 80, &bghdc, 0, 0, 80, 80, TRANSPARENT_KEY_COLOR); //TRANSPARENT_KEY_COLOR if (st...

How do we right justify enumeration in Publisher 2007?
We can right justify enumeration easily enough in MSWord. Why can we not do so in MSPublisher? In fact, the default justification of all Left-to-right languages' enumeration OUGHT to be right, so as to properly align the decimal points, whether they are present or tacit. The current default justification is nothing less than total insanity. I'm currently TRYing to do this in Publisher 2007. What have you tried? Set or change the tab stops http://office.microsoft.com/en-us/publisher/HA100137881033.aspx?pid=CH100487791033 -- Mary Sauer http://msauer.mvps.org/ "Bruce B...

Clear Data>Security Resource Description table not showing in list
GPv10 Logged in as sa. Go to Maint. >Clear Data>System and in the Tables list the Security Resource Description table is not there. Is there something I need to do to get access to that table? Thanks. Gi Never mind....I figured it out. You have to change the Display to Physical....Duh!! ...