how do I set up a number to arabic number

I have change my office  2003 to 2007. What I want to know how to change
format number in English to arabic number.

Hi Ashraf,

Assuming the number in in a field, simple: add an 'Arabic picture switch to the filed containing the number. For example, with page
numbering-
{PAGE \* Arabic }

--
Cheers
macropod

"Ashraf" <Ashraf@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:3080821A-C676-4FA2-88C4-D3CDCECF0193@microsoft.com...
>I have change my office  2003 to 2007. What I want to know how to change
> format number in English to arabic number.

0
macropod
1/9/2010 11:51:44 AM
You do this in Windows. Start > Control Panel > Regional and Language
Options.

On Jan 9, 1:55=A0am, Ashraf <Ash...@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote:
> I have change my office =A02003 to 2007. What I want to know how to chang=
> format number in English to arabic number.

0
Peter