how do I set up a number to arabic number

I have change my office  2003 to 2007. What I want to know how to change
format number in English to arabic number.

Hi Ashraf,

Assuming the number in in a field, simple: add an 'Arabic picture switch to the filed containing the number. For example, with page
numbering-
{PAGE \* Arabic }

--
Cheers
macropod

"Ashraf" <Ashraf@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:3080821A-C676-4FA2-88C4-D3CDCECF0193@microsoft.com...
>I have change my office  2003 to 2007. What I want to know how to change
> format number in English to arabic number.

0
macropod
1/9/2010 11:51:44 AM
You do this in Windows. Start > Control Panel > Regional and Language
Options.

On Jan 9, 1:55=A0am, Ashraf <Ash...@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote:
> I have change my office =A02003 to 2007. What I want to know how to chang=
> format number in English to arabic number.

0
Peter

setting up new outlook mail account

how can I change the scale of the numbers in my chart data table?
I have set up a simple graph, and I have opted to show a data table at the bottom which shows my graph results numerically. However, whilst I have changed the scale on the value axis with no problem, I cannot change the scale of my data table to thousands.. the only option I seem to have is to be able to format the font. Please can you help? A chart data table has very limited capability. Instead of using one, consider simulating the effect. See Custom Chart Table http://www.tushar-mehta.com/excel/newsgroups/data_table/index.htm -- Regards, Tushar Mehta www.tushar-mehta.com Excel,...

how to return serial number of serialized item that was just scann
is there a property that will return the serial number of the item just added if the item is serialized? i need to set the value of a variable with this serial number, to populate a text field in a userform. is this possible? thank you, kevin I don't know if this is it but have you tried... TransactionEntry.Serialized Property The Serialized property gets the serialized item for the transaction entry. Public Property Get Serialized( ) As SerializedItem Property Value SerializedItem object that contains the serialized item for the transaction entry. If the item for the transaction...

OWA Set Rule problem

Convert time to a number when linking?
I'm referencing a time value in Worksheet "A" from the Data worksheet "B" like this; =Data!A1. Cell A1 is formatted as time and shows as 01:00, and I need it to be a general number (just a 1) in Worksheet "A" so I can divide it by another general number. Cells B1 & B2 are formatted as general in the source worksheet. In other words, the difference between 1:00 (A1) and 8:00 (A2) is 7. At 1:00 the temp was 32 (B1) degrees and at 8:00 the temperature was 152 (B2) degrees. In these 7 minutes the temperature rose 120 degrees. What I'm trying t...

How to set backcolour

Number of Observations
I have a column (say Column A) with 300 values (basically it is a DDE link with data I update). I also have a cell I would like to use (say B1). In cell B1 I would like to be able to enter a value (say 20) where I will be able to use this value in another cell to "observe" the top 20 of the cell from column A. So, If I put 20 in cell B1, in cell (say C1) I would like to put some formula where it can reference the "how many observation" cell B1, and say sum A1:AXX where xx is the value in cell B1. I know in this form it cannot be done, but was wondering if someone ...

Set Regional Settings but not Language

Reading Pane Settings

Search cells with many numbers a few numbers?
In Excel, I'd like to search cells which have many numbers in each, they are separated by spaces. I'd like to look in the cells for a few numbers. The logic statements do not seem to work. How do I do this? ...

Account Number Segment Desc
Does anyone know which table/s hold the Account Number segment Desc? Bab, Table GL40200 is the Segment Description Master. -- Victoria Yudin Dynamics GP MVP Flexible Solutions, Inc. "Bab" <Bab@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:45DED1F0-DF10-44F1-9398-7834F7CF69A3@microsoft.com... > Does anyone know which table/s hold the Account Number segment Desc? I have Demo GP 9.0 and all the description on this table are blank. why is that? Is that because its a demo table? "Victoria [MVP]" wrote: > Bab, > > Table GL40200 is the Segment D...

interactive buttons, multiple sets

How do I set OOR

Page Numbers in a Newsletter
Hi, I am new to Publisher and my first project was to create a newsletter. I chose one of the existing publication designs, but now I can't modify it as I want to. Specifically, the page numbers keep re-justifying themselves. Can anyone help? It's driving me NUTS! Cheers, Jean Delete the existing Text Frames and make new Text Frames and insert Page Numbers. Remember, there is a thing called a HELP file!!! - USE IT -- "If you don't know where you are going, any road will take you there!" This is a multi-part message in MIME format. ------=_NextPart_000...

Set Focus

How do I calculate the number of quarters between two date
I want to input 2 dates and then calculaet the number of Quarters between then just dividing by (365/4) wont deal with leap years Depends upon what your rule is, for instance is 30th March to 7th July one quarter, 2 or 3? You can use Datedif to get the number of months, =DateDif(date1,date2,"m") and perhaps divide by 3. -- HTH RP (remove nothere from the email address if mailing direct) "Adam" <Adam @discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:E7E5DDA0-2B42-4715-ABC0-766D09159602@microsoft.com... > I want to input 2 dates and then calculaet the numbe...

Publisher 2003 Need to set business card to Avery 5371 setting
I need to set the print settings so the business cardd that I created will print on Avery 5371 business cards Okay.........and your question is? -- JoAnn Paules MVP Microsoft [Publisher] "Jonathan" <Jonathan @discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:187615DD-9EF1-42A2-8436-78E6E6C6ACE4@microsoft.com... >I need to set the print settings so the business cardd that I created will > print on Avery 5371 business cards Page setup, business cards, click change copies per sheet, type > .5 top, .75 side, zero gaps. Avery 5371 is a standard business card s...

Setting the Settings
Really quickly: How (exactly) does one get Publisher to remember the page settings I want. ie. every time I open a new document, I get centimeters, and usually, I'd prefer inches. I have not been able to find a "Save Settings" option anywhere. Can anyone help? thomas In Publisher 2000 it's Tools Options General tab Measurements unit box - select inches. OK That should do it. -- Don -------- Vancouver, USA - One of the great cities in one of the 45+ countries in America! "ThomasL" <tlammert@netcom.ca> wrote in message ne...

"Object or class does not support the set of events" Quick Question
All, I built a MS Access database in MS Access 2003, which I have set up in a shared folder. I have a form with some standard components such as text boxs, bottons. When a user updates the form I wish to record the time/date and username in the record. I have posted a copy of the code I'm using for the "BeforeUpdate" event below. Now this works fine on my machine and updates without a problem. However when a user on another machine (also using MS Access 2003) tries to update the same field, he gets the following error: "The expression Before Update you entered as the eve...