How do I scan in a form for entries and changes?

I have a 4 in 1 printer.  How can I can in a blank form into my documents so
that I can enter information into it.  NOTE:  I've tried to scan in the form
but it gives me a jpeg (picture) format and I cannot make any modifications
to it.

For a one off, it is probably not worth the effort, but if you insert the
jpeg so that it is behind the text, you can then type in front of it.

--
Hope this helps.

services on a paid consulting basis.

"JC IN EPTX" <JC IN EPTX@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
> I have a 4 in 1 printer.  How can I can in a blank form into my documents
> so
> that I can enter information into it.  NOTE:  I've tried to scan in the
> form
> but it gives me a jpeg (picture) format and I cannot make any
> modifications
> to it.

0
Doug

Inbound connection + form question
Hello, I just set up sharepoint server 2007 sp1 for the first time. It works like a charm internally. I've got a domain name and it is being forwarded to my external IP address which responds ok. However when I try to go to the web address I get a page cannot be displayed. I've got my port 80 being sent to sharepoint servers IP also internally from the router (netgear prosafe). What step am I missing here any ideas? Also I was wondering if there was a way to set up a "form" so to speak where a user could click on something, it would open up say a excel spreadsh...

Changing the order of page numbers
Example: On a 10 page doc. you want the first 5 pages to be numbered '1' to '5' then the next 5 pages to be numbered '14' to '18' Is there a way of changing page numbers like the above example? Thanks! Ben Ben Don't understand why you want to do this but the best way is to record a macro while you do it manually. 1. print pages 1 to 5 2. go into page setup and change the first page from auto to the value 9 3. print pages 6 to 10. The page count should start at 14. 4 go into page set up and change the first page back to auto. you'll get so...

Jump to another section in a Word form
Version: 2004 Operating System: Mac OS X 10.4 (Tiger) Processor: Intel The form has a checkbox for yes and a checkbox for no. If No is checked, I want the curor to then bypass all the staff related to a check in the Yes checkbox and go on to the next section in the form. How is a jump of the cursor accomplished? <br> thanks. ...

OWA Forms Based Single Sign on
I've got a Corporate Portal website running that uses Forms Based Auth (.net 2.0). I've already solved the problem to allow two different applications to share the same Authentication Cookie by setting the Cokie path, decryptionKey, Validation, and Validation Key to the same values in the Web.config. And this allows me to sign in once, and hop between the two different applications (different servers, etc). Next, we want to do the same thing with OWA. I feel that if I can tell OWA to use the same Cokie path, decryptionKey, Validation, and Validation Key that my .NET 2.0 app...

Rotating scanned images
My scanned image is only 2 to 3 degrees lopsided. How can I rotate this small amount? Publisher won't let me rotate this small degree. You didn't state which version so I'll tell you how to do it with Pub 2003. Select the picture, right-click - Format Picture. Click the Size tab. Under Size and Rotation, adjust the rotation. -- JoAnn Paules MVP Microsoft [Publisher] "Dena Davis" <Dena Davis@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:2C134656-88FB-4D91-8372-9B6F2BAF51B2@microsoft.com... > My scanned image is only 2 to 3 degrees lopsided. How ca...

Printing form CA on Hp printer?
Have new HP desktop and printer. Have OLK 2007. Can't print CA calendars. Can print all other documents. Can print calendars from Outlook. "Chuck" <Chuck@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:5871C4C2-6B6F-4329-A695-47F3F6F6FB2E@microsoft.com... > Have new HP desktop and printer. Have OLK 2007. Can't print CA calendars. > Can print all other documents. Can print calendars from Outlook. What's a "CA Calendar"? -- Brian Tillman [MVP-Outlook] ...

passing record number to a form..
Hi, I have a form that shows customer records and I want to open another form but pass the number of the record thats showing on the first form.. Im assuming i use the following basic code docmd.OpenForm("frm_Appointments",acNormal,,,acFormAdd,,<record number>) but i dont know how to get the value of the current record number.. please help! but i dont know "Craig Armitage" <craig@icarmitage.co.uk> wrote in message news:uhePax5JIHA.4196@TK2MSFTNGP04.phx.gbl... > Hi, > > I have a form that shows customer records and I want to open another for...

Changing color of single bar based on x-axis date value
I have a bar chart with numeric values for the y-axis, and Month-Year values for the x-axis values. I would like to be able to use VBA to change the color of just one of the bars whose x-axis value corresponds to a specific month-year, like Jun-05 (The month-year could be text, if that makes the example easier). Does anyone have a snippet of code that would allow me to automate the coloring of just one bar based on the x-axis value? Thanks, Carroll Rinehart Bel Air, MD You don't need VBA; you can make a conditional chart using one or more extra series: http://peltiertech.com/Excel...

Custom User Forms
Hello All: I know.... "the only 'stupid' question, is the one that's not asked..... Hopefully, I won't look like "too" much of a novice. Here goes, I have a elderly user, who is not overly comfortable with using Excel, and is used to the "dumb terminal" approach of data entry. Not that I don't want her to learn, she is just extremely hesitant. Anyway, I would like to create a custom form for her to enter information into, which then populates a "hidden" worksheet. Would need to have a couple of Validation fields, i.e. o...

form fields not saving to table

Scan over an item/Highlight when an item does not scan
I have issues with cashiers inadvertently scanning over items or missing an item that sounds like it scans but does not. Are there any fixes out there that would prevent an item from being scanned over and/or a sound or some type of highlight that would flag an unscanned item? Thanks, Carol There are Windows system sounds associated with those events that you can customize, but you have to put a speaker on your PC to take advantage of it. I just did this recently on someone's advice here (Haik, I think). I picked up a set of speakers for about $20. Marc "Lola & Penelop...

Latest date in a form
I am would like to have the latest date populate in a text box on a form based on a table or query. What do I put in the criteria in a query or do I need to put this in a table also. I will be using this info in a report. -- Denise B. Denise It all starts with the data. If you don't give us some idea of what your data looks like, how can we tell you how to put "the latest date" in the form? (by the way, you may not mean the same thing by "latest" that Access does .... are you referring to the "most recent"?) -- Regard...

Select a Customer from ListBox???? in different Forms
Hi I have a form Name "FrmDrVoucher" and a SubForm "FrmDrVoucherBodySubForm" In this form. I have "AccountNo" Txtbox Control in SUbForm. After this control I have a small button by pressing it a new form appears with a list box having all my customers Id's and names.... I wanted that by double clicking on a customer name in list box, It fill up the AccountNo in my SubForm with selected CustomerId from Listbox. For This I used the Following Code in ListBox Dbl Click Event (in newly PopUp Form) Private Sub List0_DblClick(Cancel As Integer) [F...

Item Price Maintenance
GP version 8.00g7. If you play around in the Item Price Maintenance window they try to exit, a popup asks if you'd like to save changes. Only 2 choices: Yes & Cancel. Cancel brings you back to the Item Price Maintenance window again, where you are trying to exit without saving changes. Only choice is to say yes. WTF? G Have you tried the red x in the upper right corner of the window? -- Richard L. Whaley Author / Consultant / MVP Documentation for Software Users Get our Free Tips and Tricks Newsletter and check out our books at http://www.AccoladePublications.com "GiJ...

Part of the form is not printed. Why ?
Hi ! I'm using MS Access 2003 and Windows XP Professional. I have a form with a print button on it. Pushing the button is to print the current record as it is being displayed in the form. And largely it does so. However, there is also a tab control on the form. On the tab control there are subforms that display further data. These data are not printed. What's going wrong ? Your kind help will be greatly appreciated. Peter > > What's going wrong ? I'm going to let you in on a little secret that will help prevent from winding up in a room with padded walls and p...

missing entries
I sometimes make an entry to the address book, save it, and then search for it only to find that it is not there. When I re-enter the entry and save it I get the message that it is already a part of the address book and pulls up the entry asking me if I want to update that record. I do just that, but when I try to access the record again it does not find it. You never use the address book view to create entries. It contains no data. Use your Contacts Folder. -- Russ Valentine "Missing Outlook Entries" <Missing Outlook Entries@discussions.microsoft.com> wr...

Changing ownership of Accounts
I need to change the owner of all accounts in CRM to one Generic user. The sales team is no longer using CRM and I want to free up their licenses. I am having a problem with the fact that I can not change the owner of an account with out it changing the owner of any open or existing cases or activities. Yes, you might want the owner to trickle down but it is my customer care groups that have all these open tickets,not the sales team. When I change ownership they loose their cases that they have been working on. I have several thousand customers to change with open cases and am having t...

Copying charts
I'm using office 2000 SP3, win 2000. I routinely paste excel charts into word as enhanced metafiles and set the line thicknesses and font sizes in excel to produce similar looking charts. I have just installed SP3 and now I find that when the charts are pasted into word, the font and line thickness now appear much smaller than they did with SP2. Do you know why it has done this and is there a solution? Thanks Charles ...

Automatically create excell filename via form
Access 2000. I would like to create a form that would: Enter an office number through a combobox, such as "764". Next enter a beginning date in a textbox, then enter an ending date in the next texbox. Click on a cmd button to run a macro that exports a query to an excel file. I know how to do this. What I would like is to click the cmd button and have the excel file automatically named such as: 764_1-1-07to1-7-07 Which includes the office number in the beginning and the beginning and ending dates. Can this be done? Thanks in advance, Randy. Firstly, if you h...

Enter data on to a speadsheet using a VBA form
Hi, can any help need to be able to enter data onto a worksheet using a VB form. And what part are you having trouble with? Helpful advice here... http://www.cpearson.com/excel/newposte.htm -- Jim Cone San Francisco, USA http://www.realezsites.com/bus/primitivesoftware (Excel Add-ins / Excel Programming) "Daniel Clough" <me@me.com> wrote in message Hi, can any help need to be able to enter data onto a worksheet using a VB form. ...

Is it possible to setup a mail address change reminder?
I'm managing an Exchange 2000 server. We've undergone a mail address change recently (both new and old addresses are still valid) and I'd like to know if it's possible to set up a mail address change reminder. Such reminder's job is like this: When a person sends to the old address, I'd like Exchange to send a reminder back to this person to tell him that he could use the new address to contact the user. How to do this? TIA Perhaps have users setup Rules or use a transport event sink. -- Bharat Suneja MCSE, MCT www.zenprise.com blog: www.suneja.com/blog -----...

Form
Hi, I am now dealing with a CFormView program (MFC), but I want to take full control of the it. So If I was to say I want to create a Win32 application, is it possible to create a form on it just like the formview said eariler? Thanks Jack I also appreciate the look of a DX Wizard generated application where you can switch full screen and windowed at will. But is it a tedious job to work from nothing? Thanks Jack "Jacky Luk" <jl@knight.com> ���g��l��s�D:eh4s$kKPFHA.3076@TK2MSFTNGP12.phx.gbl... > Hi, > I am now dealing with a CFormView program (MFC), but I want ...

Business Portal and Time Sheet Entry
We have implemented Project Accouting, Time Entry and PDK and have the time entry working well in this configuration. We are now working on getting the Project Time entry to work in BP3 with GP9. Issue is that when a user that can enter time in PDK logs into BP3, goes to Time Entry we can not get the Projects to move from Available to Assigned - upper Right to Upper Left and therefore there are no cost categories to enter time against and the window simply fails to populate. Any suggestions? ...

can't change default file location #2
When I click "open file", Excel always open "C:\Program Files\Common Files\Microsoft Shared\PROOF". I have changed the "Tools-Options-General-Default file location" to "My Documents" but still no effect. Please help. Did you exit Excel before trying again? >-----Original Message----- >When I click "open file", Excel always open "C:\Program >Files\Common Files\Microsoft Shared\PROOF". I have >changed the "Tools-Options-General-Default file location" >to "My Documents" but still no effect. ...

Changing font of Folder List in Outlook
Does anyone know of a way to change the font of the Folder list in Outlook? We tried making changes to everywhere else that had a selectable font but it does not seem to change the font/size of the Folder List view. Thx You don't say what version of Outlook you're using so I can only give you a general idea. View, Current View, Customize Current View, Other Settings. -- K. Orland Thoughts lead on to purposes; purposes go forth in action; actions form habits; habits decide character; and character fixes our destiny "Joshua Crawford" wrote: > Does anyone know o...