how do i reconvert a XML document back to word 2003 format

I converted a large word document to xml format and saved it. (now 243Kb)

Now I need to do major alterations to it.

How can I return it back to its original Word 2003 Format.

Exchange 5.5 on Windows 2003 0/s
Any big deal to have Exchange 5.5 Sp4 installed on Windows 2003 member server? Any issues to look out for? Obliviously, it would not be on a domain controller or a GC. I'm assuming not a problwem.....We have been running E55 on WIN2K for over 2yrs with no issues. Would Microsoft support E55 on a Windows 2003 o/s? SRP It wont install, the only version of Exchange that can run on Windows 2003 is Exchange 2003 -- Mark Fugatt Exchange MVP http://www.exchangetrainer.com http://www.msexchange.org "Steve Paul" <srpaul01@charter.net> wrote in message news:103hns2456ipdd6@c...

XML data tags not showing when mail merging
I'm using Office 2007 Pro, with Windows XP. I'm exporting data from a CRM system (Red Horse) into a .xml template file for mail merge purposes. When I first create the templates, I can see the whole schema, and can place the input tags wherever I want in the document. However, when I exit out of the document and re-enter, the xml input tags (name, address, phone, etc) have disappeared. I do have the xml tags turned on (ctrl shift x) and can add new elements, but the existing elements just do not show up. The templates work properly when run (they do show the address, ...

convert WORD to VISIO
Dear all, Is it possible to convert a WORD document to a VISO format file? I have a WORD document with a flowchart containing some rectanglar shapes and lines end with arrows, is there a simple way to convert them to VISIO's stencil items inside a VISIO file? I have tried to drag it, but it's only a imported drawing item...... thanks & regards, John. no, the objects aren't compatible. Al "John" <john_soup@hotmail.com> wrote in message news:2e92901c46d65$088a1c90$a601280a@phx.gbl... > Dear all, > > Is it possible to convert a WORD document to ...

CSV document opening in excel
on one pc, excel opens csv document and reads the , as a seperated value, other pc just puts all info in 1 column, what do I need to do to open the csv document as a seperated value automatically? thanks It may be that the machine that did not parse the CSV file has a different character (likely a semi-colon) as its list separator character under Control Panel's Regional Settings. -- Jim Rech Excel MVP ...

OUtlook 2003 Tool bars
Hi there, Does anyone know how to make certain toolbars stay in place. Whenever I create a new email / reply to an email - I position a couple of plugin tool bars and general toolbars neatly. Then I close as normal, then next time they change positions again. Anyway to "lock" them in place? Thanks all and Merry Christmas!! Glen. DEmand that the programmers of your "add-ins" do a better job with their programming - poorly coded items cause the toolbars to magically rearrange themselves. Outlook does not control that. --� Milly Staples [MVP - Outlook] Post all ...

Create XML Doc from XML returned by URL
Hi, I am using a 3rd party product that returns XML when calling its exe through a URL. For instance, the following URL calls this exe in Internet Explorer and returns valid, well formed XML and displays it in the browser: http://server/app/livelink.exe? func=search&where1=report&outputformat=xml My goal: I want to send this http request in VB.NET code, in ASP.NET and store the XML that is returned in an XML document. So, my general question is: How can I store the XML returned by an http request, in an XML Document? Thanks in Advance, BLH You can store it in an xml doc...

Opening Word Attachment
Weird problem here...All office programs seem to function well just have some minor issues opening files. Example: In Outlook, trying to open a Word attachment, if I open the message and then try to open the attachment from there, it says "cannot find the file specified", but if I have word open already, then do the same exact thing, it opens. I have this problem also with Explorer. I can browse my hard drive and network and find anything, but cannot open it directly from Explorer. I have to open the application that I am using and then open the file through the Open Fi...

Repeated Word crashes

Map XML data to another XML
Hi, I have 2 xml document the A and B, i want to to map some of the data from A to B using XSLT, but without creating a new XML Document. How can i do that? Thanks Hello! > Hi, I have 2 xml document the A and B, i want to to map some of the data from > A to B using XSLT, but without creating a new XML Document. How can i do that? In .NET it is possible to redirect the XSLT output to an XmlReader, but I can't find it now... But you can also use a MemoryStream: write the output to the memory, set the stream's position to 0 and read it again: <http://www.xml.com/pub/a/2...

edit statement .XML
We were able to remove "Minimum Payment" but are unable to remove the amount part ($0.00). How can we do this? We would also like to do the same for "Credit Limit" and "Credit Available" along with the corresponding amounts. We would also like to remove the cash register logo that is printed alongside our name and address on the statement. Thanks in advance for your assistance. Matt ...

How do you move a picture in Word 2007 and move the caption with i
I have multiple pictures inserted in my Word 2007 document. I have inserted captions with each picture. When I move a picture within the document, I'd like the caption to automatically move with the picture and retain its relationship to the picture, i.e., centered below the picture. I've read other posts concerning adding frames and inserting both picture and caption into a frame, but once I have them inside a frame, I seem to lose control of how to position them relative to each other inside the frame. Is there a tutorial on how to do this, or can someone please adv...

Exchange 2000 + Exchange 2003
Hi, I have backed up the Exchange 2000 information store using Backup Exec 9.1 Exchange option. I have Exchange 2003 test box at home. Will the Exchange 2000 database open in Exchange 2003? thanks, PL On Fri, 21 Oct 2005 03:56:04 -0700, PL Microsoft Query <PLMicrosoftQuery@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote: >Hi, > >I have backed up the Exchange 2000 information store using Backup Exec 9.1 >Exchange option. I have Exchange 2003 test box at home. Will the Exchange >2000 database open in Exchange 2003? > >thanks, PL Only if its at least SP3 and you mount in...

outlook 2003 alive
after I close outlook 2003 down for the first time it will reopen few minutes later in a minimized state and I need to use task manger to close it. How I know this is avast popup warns me and then outlook is seen for a few seconds on the start toolbar. What gives, did a virus check and nothing found. --- avast! Antivirus: Outbound message clean. Virus Database (VPS): 080917-0, 09/17/2008 Tested on: 9/17/2008 8:10:24 PM avast! - copyright (c) 1988-2008 ALWIL Software. http://www.avast.com See http://www.slipstick.com/problems/close.asp -- Diane Poremsky [MVP - Outlook] Outlook Tip...

formatting currency field
Hi i want to change a filed called salary range property settings so that the currency does not show £ or $ in my reports but a local currency which will be GHC. all i want is to format that the general tab format within the field properties to get the results. i want it to stop showing my default pound sign how is that done thanks a lot. Access gets the currency symbol from the Regional Settings of the computer. Therefore you may need to change it there. Or you could create something to look like your currency and append it to the front of the currency amounts in a quer...

XML sample file from given XSD file
I would like to know if it is possible to generate an XML sample file from a given XML Schema (file.xsd), using Visual Studio .NET (C# language). Any idea? ----------------------- Posted by a user from .NET 247 (http://www.dotnet247.com/) <Id>hcUJyl2Sr0KzBPd4suNb4w==</Id> ...

Moving PO from History back to Active
Is there any way to move a PO back to active status once it's been moved to History? Client has a service call that can't be billed because one of the line items on it's associated PO was never received. PO was closed and moved to History and we'd like to move it back to active status so we can receive the item and bill the call. Thx, Frank Hamelly MCP-GP, MCT, MVP East Coast Dynamics www.eastcoast-dynamics.com You can run a SQL INSERT statement to get the PO from the POP30100 and POP30110 to the POP10100 and POP10110, respectively. Since the receipt information is kept ...

Dynamic Forms from XML
Can someone point me in the right direction? I'm trying to create dynamic vb .net forms from xml. Is there an easy way to read in xslt/xml files and create a form with text boxes, combo boxes, etc.? I would also like to load in the data validation. Thanks Hi Brian, Please see my reply in microsoft.public.dotnet.language.vb. AS a supply, you may refer to following article on adding a control to window form dynamically: HOW TO: Programmatically Add Controls to Windows Forms at Run Time by Using Visual Basic .NET http://support.microsoft.com/default.aspx?scid=KB;EN-US;308433 Lu...

when I open a document it is sent to my printer
Every time I open a document (Word 2007) the document is sent to my printer. Anyone know of this and how to fix it??? Check for the presence of an autoopen macro (Alt+F8) and either delete it or edit it and remove the line that sends the document to the printer. -- <>>< ><<> ><<> <>>< ><<> <>>< <>><<> Graham Mayor - Word MVP My web site www.gmayor.com Word MVP web site http://word.mvps.org <>>< ><<> ><<> <>>< ><<> <>>&...

Money 2002 opening MOney 2003 file
Hi I have Money 2002 at home but then I have been working on my file with Money 2003 in the office. Now I can't open up the Moeny 2003 file with the 2002 version It asks me for a password and i never put in a password. please help! Please send reply to my email. thanks! You cannot open a 2003 file with 2002. The file is not backwards compatible. -- Glyn Simpson, Microsoft MVP - Money Check http://support.microsoft.com/default.aspx?scid=fh;EN-GB;mny for UK tips and fixes for MS Money. To send Microsoft your wishes or suggestions, use http://register.microsoft.com/mswish/suggestion.a...

XML indexing ?
Hello, I have an MFC application. In one of my screens the user need to choose a driver from a list of thousands drivers. We cannot use DB, so we use XML only. The drivers files are in the system files every manufacturer has its own directory and every model in the manufacturer directory has its own directory too (many many directories and sub-directories), each model directory has few files (driver files). I need a very fast way to show the user all the manufacturers and when he chooses the manufacturer I need to display all the chosen manufacturer's models (dirs). After the user chooses ...

after deployment xml web service does not work
Can you give me some suggestions of why the xml web service is not working? I have an xml web service that works in my visual studio. net 1.1 environment. I setup this project up for deployment doing the following steps: 1. add a web setup project called "testaddr". 2. in file system window, select Web Application folder. 3. in the left pane of the file system window, right-click web application, point to add, and then click output project. 4. Select Primary output and content files and then click OK. 5. in solution explorer, right click Build on "tested". 6. I doubl...

Word 2007 astonishingly slow opening Word 2003 documents
A friend has Word 2007 on a dual-core laptop running Vista. If he double-clicks a *.docx file, it opens right away. However, if he double-clicks a *.doc file, he can wait anything up to 45 minutes (!) for it to open. I've watched an 850K document take 3 or 4 minutes to open from the C: drive on his system. I ran Process Explorer (sysinternals.com). It's clear that throughout this delay there are spare CPU cycles and unallocated physical memory. I ran Process Monitor (I find it harder to interpret the sheets of output generated, I must say). I did identify that th...

generate XML from SQL 2000 based on schema
Hi, All, I try to generate XML file from SQL 2000 based on aleady existing Schema, the xml file should be validated by the schema, any sample code and online info? Thanks martin ...

How-to extract data in this format?
I have a table, 'tbl_data' which has the following fields: UnitNo, Mot1Date, Mot1Hrs, Mot1No,Mot2Date, Mot2Hrs,Mot2No Example Data 123 1/22/2010 2223 1 1/22/2010 3411 1 332 1/20/2010 156 1 1/18/2010 5467 2 I need to build a query that will list the Units per date also indicating which Mot(1or2orboth) by Mot(x)No. MotNo UnitNo Date Mot(x) 1 123 1/22/2010 Mot1 & Mot2 1 332 1/20/2010 Mot1 2 332 1/18/2010 Mot2 Could someone show me an example of the SQL statement which I could use to build such an output of data. Tha...

IE 8 and Domino Document Library
I found a bug that is related to web accssing Domino Document Library template and is probably Java related. Can't go into edit mode in the main form . Works fine with FireFox! I will be happy to supply more information to an MS contact. Dani.Tal@cio-1.com ---------------- This post is a suggestion for Microsoft, and Microsoft responds to the suggestions with the most votes. To vote for this suggestion, click the "I Agree" button in the message pane. If you do not see the button, follow this link to open the suggestion in the Microsoft Web-based Newsreader ...