How do I print to (send) from Word to OneNote?

How do I add to "Print to" the comand "Send to OneNote"?  I am using Word
2007 and OneNote 2003.

printing copies

Outlook sending problem
How can I resolve this problem: Could not deliver the message in the time limit specified. Please retry or contact your administrator. <xxxsrv1.xxx.int #4.4.7> ...

Word 2007 Configuration at start up
Word opens very slowly because it performs a configuration process every time it starts? I should mention that Exel opens fine as well as other Office 2007 program. Also I did have Word 2000 installed but took it off already and also un installed the trial version that was on here. So those fixes have been tried already. "miatapete" wrote: > Word opens very slowly because it performs a configuration process every time > it starts? Run Word as administrator and allow it to reconfigure. If you have more than one Word version installed - see the registry chan...

Ghosted print and print preview

Purpose/Consequence of "Send As/Receive As"
We are currently set to migrate user accounts in active directory, starting off with some new accounts for currently existing employees and non-existing employees (as in they don't have a previous AD account). Doing so, we will also be creating brand new Exchange e-mail boxes for all the new users. What I want to be able to do is use ExMerge to bring forth all the old e-mail in a users mailbox into their new account. I have tested this ability and after much reading, I have found that I apparently need Send As and Receive As both set to allow. By default, I found that the "Everyone...

when my mate sends an email it always goes as an attachment?
whenever my mate sends an email it always goes as an attachment....please help.. C.Choi wrote: > whenever my mate sends an email it always goes as an attachment....please > help.. Have your mate come here to ask for their own help. They know their version of Outlook, version of Windows, their software setup, their network setup, and just exactly what steps they take to compose a new e-mail. Have them read the following before they post here (would help you, too). --- Posting Hints --- ALWAYS REVIEW your message before submitting it. You want someone OTHER than ...

Print Dynamic Range

re: can't open corrupted word doc? encoding garbage?
Hey Mac Geniuses, I fix mac computers too, so I'd love your take & expert advice on my friend's computer w/ these two issues. Searched forums & google with varying degrees much luck. I DID find this post from google groups: http://groups.google.com/group/microsoft.public.mac.office.word/browse_thread/thread/d9a81587a602f5ba/1e19331b62dc937c?lnk=gst&q=corrupted+#1e19331b62dc937c Thanks in advance for your help!!! Definitely much appreciated! Here are the two main issues: 1. Corrupted word for mac issues She cannot open these files. It also seems to be &quo...

TCP/IP printing

Send Email with Access 2007
I used the code below in Access 2002 and it worked fine. Just upgraded to Access 2007 and I am getting an error message as I try to send an email. The error message is: ‘The command or action ‘SendObject’ isn’t available now’ I have set a reference to Microsoft Outlook 10.0 Object Library I have MS Office 2007 installed (and Outlook 2007 is installed) but the reference seems to be pointing to Outlook 2002. I referenced the highest order of Outlook that I could find in my available references. I’ve seen higher order references in the list; for instance I have a reference...

Printing booklet

Check printing in GP 7.0

"Tiled" print setting.

CHtmlView and Printing

Problems with printing

How do I center word art exactly on the page in Publisher 2003?
Use the Arrange > Align/Distribute buttons. You can tear off the sub-menu to create a toolbar if that makes life easier for you. Then use the Relative to Page option to say to center the object relative to the page, and the Center buttons to centre it. -- Ed Bennett - MVP Microsoft Publisher http://ed.mvps.org ...

Word is deleting spaces between words and sentences
Version: 2008 Operating System: Mac OS X 10.5 (Leopard) Processor: Intel I am a writer and editor who works on large Word files (200 - 300 pages). I just sent a 300-page manuscript to a colleague and all of the spaces between words and sentences were removed when she opened the file on her PC! My file looks fine but when she sent me the file she had opened, all the spaces were gone. This is a disaster for me if i can't find a fix. Anyone know how to fix? <br> Thanks! One of you is missing some important updates. Make sure your copy of Word is fully up-to-date, and that hers...

Outlook 2000 Not Sending/Receiving
Hi, About a week ago my Outlook 2000 just stopped (Sending/Receiving) working on Computer-A. I have Outlook 2003 on Computer-B which works fine. Also, Outlook Express is installed on both Computer-A & Computer-B and it works fine. I get the following error message on Computer-A running Outlook 2000. Has anyone experienced this problem yet? "Some messages couldn't be retrieved from the server. This usually happens when the connection to the server is lost due to server or network problems. If the problem persists, contact your administrator." Has anyone experienced this pro...

Printing--How not to Print Bkground

Question about automating Word within vb6
Hi, I have a program for writing reports that is used by companies whose users are not very good with computers or using various other programs such as Word or Excel. To make sure that the users always saved the reports with the correct name and in the proper place, I have save and close options within the program. To keep them from inadvertently using the Word Save or Close options, I had a toolbar always on top which covered the Word options and would allow the users to save the report within the program properly and in the correct place. Since I use a .dot form if they trie...

Printing in Vista

How do you customize the 'Print View'?

Printing problem