How do I make a flier 2 x a5 on a4?

How do I make a flier - 2 sheets of A5 - onto 1 sheet of A4?

Put the same text on the page twice?

On Feb 15, 12:51=A0pm, rangerover <rangero...@discussions.microsoft.com>
wrote:
> How do I make a flier - 2 sheets of A5 - onto 1 sheet of A4?

0
Peter
2/15/2010 7:14:30 PM
How do you turn the text so the 2 x A5 are on there side on the A4 ie 2 x
portrait A5 on 1 x portrait A4?

"Peter T. Daniels" wrote:

> Put the same text on the page twice?
>
> On Feb 15, 12:51 pm, rangerover <rangero...@discussions.microsoft.com>
> wrote:
> > How do I make a flier - 2 sheets of A5 - onto 1 sheet of A4?
>
> .

On the Margins tab of Page Setup, select "2 pages per sheet" under "Multiple
pages." Then just put your A5 on one page. You can put it twice (on pages 1
and 2), or you can print page 1 twice (put 1,1 in the Pages box in the Print
dialog). They'll print on the same sheet.

--
Suzanne S. Barnhill
Microsoft MVP (Word)

"Red Baron" <Red Baron@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
> How do you turn the text so the 2 x A5 are on there side on the A4 ie 2 x
> portrait A5 on 1 x portrait A4?
>
> "Peter T. Daniels" wrote:
>
>> Put the same text on the page twice?
>>
>> On Feb 15, 12:51 pm, rangerover <rangero...@discussions.microsoft.com>
>> wrote:
>> > How do I make a flier - 2 sheets of A5 - onto 1 sheet of A4?
>>
>> .

0
Suzanne

Income and Expenses #2
Hi guys, I just added Income and Expenses to my home page and I was wondering if there is a way to change the date range. It seems like it does 30 days. There weren't any right click options In microsoft.public.money, Zen wrote: >Hi guys, I just added Income and Expenses to my home page and I was >wondering if there is a way to change the date range. It seems like it does >30 days. > >There weren't any right click options > There is no such customization available. What you can do is to customize a regular report, and add that as a Favorite for easy access...

Complicated Formula #2
Hi. I'm trying to do a very complicated formula. I have a list of ten numbers in a row and I have one cell which is telling me the max of those ten numbers. This new cell I want to be able to find the number that was returned from the above cell and then create a formula from that point. I want the formula to keep looking back (going down the excel spreadsheet) looking for the lowest number in a row from that number, and divide the current number by that number. Example: From say a1:a10 I have : 2, 6, 4, 8, 4, 9, 3, 2, 1, 4 Cell one returns - 9 Cell two would look what came before...

excel start up #2
i have a working rota spreadsheet with dates in the columns and rota info below, how do i get it to show todays date info at start up With this file open and visible in the main Excel window, right-click on the little Excel file icon to the left of the File menu (assumes you are using xl2003) and choose View Code. Paste the following into the code area of the VBE that will open up: Private Sub Workbook_Open() Dim lngRow As Long With Sheets("Sheet1") ' amend sheet name as appropriate lngRow = Application.Match(CLng(Date), .Range("A:A")) 'amend column as ap...

Money 2005 question #2
Hi, I have used MS Money 2005 for over a year with no problems. I don't use it for any of the more advanced features. I keep track of my credit cards, my checking account is about all that I do, I am on disability with a fixed income. But today I opened it and import a downloaded file, then I tried to write in the check register like I have always done, Money makes a beep (which it has never done before) and then stalls out. After a couple of minutes the blue bar at the top says "Not Responding". It does allow me to click on the red X, and then of course I get the window about ...

Make active contract/contractdetails fields read/write
By default MS CRM makes invoice/Active Contract and it's Contract Lines read-only. Is there a way to make some of Contract Lines/contractdetail fields read-write again ? ...

Using Exmerge #2
Hi there, I'm using Exmerge for the first time on an Exchange 2003 box. I was reading through the KB article 174197 http://support.microsoft.com/kb/174197/ and it says "Before you run this program, make sure that the Microsoft Outlook Client and the Microsoft Exchange Administrator program are installed on the computer that Exmerge.exe is being run on." then in the next paragraph it notes, "We recommend that you do not install Outlook on the Exchange server." So, before I go installing anything can someone please point me in the correct direction? Can I run exmerg...

How do I print 2 page spreads from Booklet format in Publisher?
I have booklet layout with 8" x 8" pages printing on 11" x 17" paper. I don't know how to get it where I can view individual 2 page drafts. When I print currently, page 1 is with 44, page 2 is with 43, etc. I want to be able to print to view in draft form page 2-3, 3-4, 4-5, etc. This is for draft markup purposes only. I know I will print 2 sided in booklet form as stated previously when we are ready to mass produce. Bottom line is that we'd like to be able to print and view our book in "story board mode" (I just coined that) so we can see whe...

The Making Of A Turn-Around : Interview: Rishi Pilani, Chairman, Ganesh Group
He quit a glorious career with GE Power in the USA to come back to the family business. A chemical Engineer from Bombay University and an MS in Industrial Engineering from the US, Rishi Pilani, just 32, has the distinction of having completed GE's most prestigious management leadership programme called OMLP (operation management leadership programme) wherein only a handpicked 10 candidates from all over America are given the privilege to participate and the chosen ones are trained to become leaders within GE. His academic brilliance and prudent thinking sets him apart as a business leader ...

Upgrading 1.2 to 3.0
We Planning to upgrade CRM 1.2 to 3.0 for our clients. We are trying to create a developer environment and perform the update. My question is if we go this route how can we install 1.2 on this dev servers (Key is unique as per domain). Can we have DEV or temp key for that particular domain? If YES... HOW? On the other hand if we install a fresh copy of 3.0 what is the process of data integration from old to new DB and what kinid of information we may loose throught this route. Thanks. As long as you have a different parent OU and a seperate CRM & SQL server, you can install a s...

How make an Accelerator key work regardless of which control has fokus?
Hello, I have an MFC, CFormView, application. On the form I have several different controls, e.g. Edit control, Tab control (in the tab control I have a grid control) I also have defined an accelerator key (F5). Now to my problem: If the focus is set to one of the edit controls then the accelerator key will work. But if the focus is on the grid control then nothing happens... I guessing that the grid control, or the tab control, is "eating" the key but how do I make the key "visible" to the form? I'm using VC++ 2005 and the grid is Mr. Chris Maunders MFC Grid ver...

chkdsk
Server 2003 with a 4 drive RAID (500 Gb each drive). One of the drives went south (Western Digital Caviar Black) and when the system came back up a folder was reported as corrupted and inaccessable so I set CHKDSK to run and restarted the machine. 8 hours later it has found one error in an index but still no signs of finishing up anytime soon. Is there any way to fix these errors that doesn't involve taking a server down for an entire day? http://www.microsoft.com/windowsserversystem/storage/getstorfacts.mspx Fiction: Check disk (CHKDSK) takes too long. Fact: CHKDSK...

Making Labels
I have typed up the information that I wanted to be on a spreadsheet. Now, my question to you is that how can I put the infomation that I made into a regular mailing labels?? -AIRWOLF Hi see: http://www.mvps.org/dmcritchie/excel/mailmerg.htm -- Regards Frank Kabel Frankfurt, Germany AIRWOLF wrote: > I have typed up the information that I wanted to be on a spreadsheet. > Now, my question to you is that how can I put the infomation that I > made into a regular mailing labels?? > > -AIRWOLF ...

The remote server did not respond to a connection attempt. #2
After the long weekend now unable to send mail to our other email domain. we get the following message. The remote server did not respond to a connection attempt. Ron Can you telnet to port 25 of the remote domain mail server? http://support.microsoft.com/?kbid=153119 If yes to above, then do you have Reverse DNS Pointer Record for your domain? Have you been Blacklisted for any reason? You can check both at www.dnsstuff.com. -- John Oliver, Jr. MCSE, MCT, CCNA, Exchange MVP Microsoft Certified Partner "Ron T." <RonT@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news...

2 y axis, bar and line graph question
I am plotting 2 series of data against time. One series needs to be a line and the other a bar. I got it pretty close with the 'custom types' (built in)-- 'line - column on 2 axis'. However, this will only let me have the primary y-axis as the bar graph. Is it possible to customize this further so that the primary y-axis is the line and the secondary y-axis is the bar graph? Thanks, please help. Kyle ...

Outlook unable to connect to the incoming server POP3(exchange2k3) #2
I am trying to connect outlook at my work to my exchange server at home. OWA works great and also sending emails through outlook works, but I can not retrieve emails from exchange using the outlook client. Here are some of the variables: Exchange Server at home: Firewall Sonicwall: Pop3 on port 110 opened Exchange was setup with default settings...in other words there have been no special configurations At work: I added a new email account Server Type: POP3 (I tried the exchange option through the control panel, but that did not work) My Incoming mail server: mail.myserver.com My outgoing ...

why is outlook trying to open an executable file in locate link brower? #2
"Kyle Harmon" <kharmon3@nycap.rr.com> wrote in message news:... > In my MS Outlook 2002, every time I click on an url with-in my e-mail > outlook trys to open an executable file in the "Locate link brower". And > this only happens when I do not have a browers open. Is there a fix for > this? > > Thank You, > > Kyle Harmon > > > Navigate to your default browser's executible (iexplore.exe for Internet Explorer) and double click on it. --� Milly Staples [MVP - Outlook] Post all replies to the group to keep the discussion in...

Language of "Continued on page X"
Is it possible to select the language for the terms "Continued on page X"/"Continued from page X"? Or are they always in the language of the user interface? Thanks for any hints, Luc In my experience it follows the language of the user interface/installation language. But you can edit it manually one by one (just do not edit the page reference tag). Or it may be edited by doing a search/replace in the document (available in 2003). Regards Terje "Luc Benninger" <lb@NOSPAMzignet.ch> skrev i melding news:%23aFWKWP9FHA.472@TK2MSFTNGP15.phx.gbl... > ...

Making mutiple graphs the same size
We are trying to print four graphs that are identical in size and format on one sheet. Is there an easy way to get them of equal size? Or how would you go about doing this. Naturally this is done with charts embedded in a worksheet. One way is to make one chart 1/4 of the size you need, then make 3 copies and change the data range of each to cover the four charts. Another way is to use the ALT key while moving and resizing the charts so that their edges line up with cell boundaries. This is a pretty easy way to make charts the same number of rows and columns in size. - Jon ------- J...

graph title #2
Is there a way to use the current filename as "Chart Title" in the "Chart Options" of a graph ? Hi, You can link the chart title to a cell. See here for instructions. http://www.andypope.info/tips/tip001.htm And the cell to which you link can contain this formula, which will extract the filename from the returned string. I have split the formula over 3 lines in case wrapping within the email screws with the formula. =MID(CELL("Filename",A1), FIND("[",CELL("filename",A1))+1,FIND("]", CELL("filename",A1))-FIND("[&q...

linking worksheets #2
How can i link to an entire worksheet in another workbook, so tha changes may be made to the worksheet ragerdless of which workboo containing the sheet is opened? Thank -- bail ----------------------------------------------------------------------- bails's Profile: http://www.excelforum.com/member.php?action=getinfo&userid=3615 View this thread: http://www.excelforum.com/showthread.php?threadid=56114 If I understand what you're asking for, it can't be done. You want Workbook1 to have a sheet in it named Sheet1 Then in Workbook2 you also want a sheet named Sheet1 (and actu...

Text Formatting 2
I have a spreadsheet with 2 versions of text in 1 columm 1. 1 column = firstname and initial. For example Dave C. 2. 1 column = firstname. For example Dave DaveO kindly provided this suggestion: =MID(D7,1,FIND(" ",D7,1)-1) where D7 contains the name in question. This formula returns everything before the first blank space in the entry This works perfectly for situation number 1, but in situation 2 I get a #VALUE! error. How can I mask the cell to be just the first name in both scenarios? Thanks Ben Hi Ben One way =IF(ISERROR(FIND(" ",D7,1)),D7,MID(D7,1,FIND(&...

2 envelope icons?
Has anyone ever heard of 2 envelope icons displaying at the bottom of your screen, rather than just one. Sometimes I have 2 little envelopes down there and only one email - but even still, I have never heard of or seen 2 before. ANy idea what that means? ...

Average #2
In order to get my line chart to break off I used #N/A. However my final value is an average. Since I am using the #N/A, I get that for my result in my Average calculation. Is there a work around for this? Value 2 4 6 #N/A #N/A #N/A Average - I want to see 4 THank you, Jason Hi Jason, Try this =AVERAGE(IF(ISNUMBER(A1:A5),A1:A5,"")) You must enter it as an array formula with Shift+CTRL+Enter Bernard "Jason" <jlonne@yahoo.com> wrote in message news:17df01c38383$0a386b90$a001280a@phx.gbl... > In order to get my line chart to break off I used #N/A. &...

Lab: E2k no OAB Version 2 address book to be found...
i'm doing an E2k to E2003 upgrade in a lab. Basically doing it by introducing a new server, and migrating all the mail, public folders over. I am doing the "view system folders" technique to replicate everything to the e2003 box, but there is no OAB Version 2 address book underneath the default offline address book. Its there in my production network, but I want to make sure this lab goes exactly how it will go 'for real'. The only difference is the production network was upgraded from a 5.5 network 2 years ago, and this lab started with a clean e2k install (no 5.5). any...

make changes to excel workbook
hi I have a program on my computer that is using an Excel workbook. I'm using VB6 and need to modify this excel workbook. How can I make changes to this excel workbook without saving it first to the hard drive and afterward reopen it. thanks replies in .programming -- HTH Bob (there's no email, no snail mail, but somewhere should be gmail in my addy) "yosilb" <yosilb@walla.com> wrote in message news:4691b8e4@news.bezeqint.net... > hi > I have a program on my computer that is using an Excel workbook. > I'm using VB6 and need to modify this excel ...