How do I import .dat files into spreadsheet or txt format?

I am using Vista and I tried to import this file into word, and Excel and
Access with no luck.

Importing messages #6

Import and export

Importing data

Opening Lotus *.123 files in Excel
Is there a convertion filter for opening Lotus *.123 files in Excel. I can convert *.wk? files, but I am unable to open *.123 (Lotus 1-2-3 Release 9 for Windows) files "Jim Warren" <Jim Warren@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote... >Is there a convertion filter for opening Lotus *.123 files in Excel. >I can convert *.wk? files, but I am unable to open *.123 (Lotus 1-2-3 >Release 9 for Windows) files The .wk? file formats predated Microsoft securing +90% market share, so way back then they had to compete in terms of interoperability. The .123 file format came after Mi...

excel 97 xml import

Excel graphs should allow copy & paste of individual bar formats
In excel graphs - bar charts, I make the last bar a hashed shading as it is a forcast. To do this I select only the last bar and change its formating. At the end of the month I want to change the format back to the same as all the other bars and make the new coming month's predicted value that hashed shading etc. Unfortunately excel will not allow copy and paste in this situation - so I have do open the format tab etc and then change. ---------------- This post is a suggestion for Microsoft, and Microsoft responds to the suggestions with the most votes. To vote for this suggest...

Importing JEs through the Table Import

recover damaged excel file
I have a workbook creater with Excel 2000 just a few days ago but there's no way to open it. Coud anyone give me any suggestion? Hi, what message do you get?, ask your IT department usually they backup all the files, did you send the file to somebody? "Nora_Italy" wrote: > I have a workbook creater with Excel 2000 just a few days ago but there's no > way to open it. Coud anyone give me any suggestion? Thank you Eduardo. I don't get any error message, the file just doesn't open. Unfortunatately we backup files only once a month and I created...

Importing Dynamic data

Importing a CSV file

Import DB from CRM 1.2 to 3.0

Back up file function no longer works
Although we have previously had no problem with running a backup of our Money 2002 file on file close, we now get an error message saying that "The operation cannot be performed." The filename is the same it always was. Any ideas? ...

why cant i change font size when i use conditional formatting?
When I use conditional formatting in Excel, the font size is grayed out and the options for the border are limited to 5, none of which are the ones I need, is there a way to make more formatting options available? Hi When you are in the process of applying conditional formatting, you are looking at the regular "Format Cells" dialog box which is not a dialog box specifically for conditional formatting. Conditional formatting cannot change the row height or column width of a cell - hence the font names and font sizes are greyed out. Presumably heavy borders change the row height o...

Outlook 2002 Filters.txt
Can the Filters.txt file be changed? Yes, but for what reason? --� Milly Staples [MVP - Outlook] Post all replies to the group to keep the discussion intact. Due to the (insert latest virus name here) virus, all mail sent to my personal account will be deleted without reading. After searching google.groups.com and finding no answer, Bob Van Der Ploeg asked: | Can the Filters.txt file be changed? I want to be able to add addtional lines for better email=20 filtering.=20 Subject contains "Buy Valium Online" Subject contains "chea-p" Subject contains "v*i@gr@&q...

log files in folder MDBDATA
is it safe to delete the log files that's in the folder MDBDATA? fanman36 wrote: > is it safe to delete the log files that's in the folder MDBDATA? This files will be deleted automatically after performing a full backup with NTBackup. They are used for recovery. -- Dana http://www.woodcontour.com Solid wood and stone PC Peripherals On Fri, 16 Sep 2005 22:15:01 -0700, "fanman36" <fanman36@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote: >is it safe to delete the log files that's in the folder MDBDATA? No, you should not manually delete those files. Use an Exchange awar...

import pdf table

importing email

File Size
Please note that this is not your typical file size question. I have a macro-enabled Excel 2007 file that varies in size from 15-100Mb depending on how much data I populate it with. Every day, in order to email this file out, I alter it by doing the following: Select all tabs (11 in all). Select all cells Copy/Paste Values Delete 5 of the tabs Save as a new Excel Workbook (not macro enabled) The new file size is now roughly 600Kb. However, all of a sudden, the changed file is about 2Mb. I made sure to delete all the excess rows/columns. I deleted the one macro that I h...

Excel 2003

Field missing upon XML import

Import / date questions
Hi I have imported a lot of email (15,000) from Thunderbird > converted from mbox > .eml - dragged the email into Outlook express and then imported into Outlook2003. All has worked fine ish- but a lot of messages have the "received" field set as todays date / time. If I select the "sent" field that is correct. Is there anyway to reset the date on an email message in outlook (ideally on mass) - what is the difference between the Sent field and the received field ? Thanks Hi Just did a check, and the data in outlook express is correct. Its when I did the impor...