How do I get the adobe pdf maker link in Microsoft Word 2003

The adobe pdf maker link only intermittently appears in word 2003 -  why how
do I get the link always to be there

Is the Adobe version fully updated?
Are you starting Word from the start menu?
Do you have other add-ins that write to the menu bar?

--
<>>< ><<> ><<> <>>< ><<> <>>< <>><<>
Graham Mayor -  Word MVP

My web site www.gmayor.com
Word MVP web site http://word.mvps.org
<>>< ><<> ><<> <>>< ><<> <>>< <>><<>

"rod1976larsen" <rod1976larsen@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
> The adobe pdf maker link only intermittently appears in word 2003 -  why
> how
> do I get the link always to be there

0
Graham

installing a non-MS font into word
Version: 2008 Operating System: Mac OS X 10.5 (Leopard) Hi, I'm trying to download a free font called scriptina <http://www.1001fonts.com/font_details.html?font_id=2873> into word. It won't show up? I was able to get it to install into the text editor. any suggestions?? thanks! heatherc heatherc@officeformac.com wrote: > I'm trying to download a free font called scriptina > <http://www.1001fonts.com/font_details.html?font_id=2873> > into word. > > It won't show up? I was able to get it to install into the text editor. Install fonts in your ma...

Outlook 2003 and junkmail and rules
the outlook 2003 junkmail filter worked well until i added a simple rule to move all incoming messages for my 2nd email account to a folder. the spam addressed to that email account remains in the folder i specified. i could not find any way to configure the junkmail filter to make it function properly. it appears that all my new messages must remain in the inbox folder for the junk mail filter to be effective. ...

IE8 doesn't show open/save dialog when opening PDF
I have written Java application that, when user click on the button, it opens new location in the same window in which it shows new HTML page and opens new popup window using window.open() JavaScript code. In the popup window Java outputs PDF using following headers: ContentType - application/pdf ContentLength - 1000 Content-Disposition - attachment; filename=My.pdf With above settings IE8 doesn't show open/save dialog for my PDF. Above code works fine with IE6, IE7 and Firefox. If I change "attachment" to "inline", then IE8 shows PDF in the popup wi...

How do I import a WORD file into EXCEL? #2
I'd like to import a WORD table to Excel but when I go to "Select Data Source", only other EXCEL files show, not my WORD files but the Help function indicates that all files should be showing. I've selected "Text Files" from the Data Source; I've tried "All File Types" with no luck. Anybody have a clue for me? ..signed, an Excel Idiot......thanks! File>open and select all files or copy and paste -- Regards, Peo Sjoblom "MauiMama" <MauiMama@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:27741FDC-23BA-478D-98AC-21760...

entering current time in shared work book
Hi, i am maintaing a excel tracker in shared drive where i am manually entering the time when a person came into the office. Is it possible that when a person comes he himself open the shared file and click the cell corresponding to his name so that the time of that moment can be stored and that can not be further updated with new value (time)... below is the format Name of Person Date Name A Name B Name C 21-Apr-10 6:44 PM 6:48 PM 6:40 PM 22-Apr-10 6:30 PM 6:34 PM 6:31 PM 23-Apr-10 6:35 PM 6:39 PM 6:40 PM I would try first to setup a list on another she...

Help with font size in Outlook 2003
Hi, how do I increase the font size of the "To" "Bcc" and "From" fields? It's really small and hard to see. I know how to change the font size when composing and viewing so I read it, but the above drives me crazy! Any suggestions or is it even possible to increase the size? Thanks, -- Cheryl ...

Pulisher to .PDF
I have published many .PDF from Publisher in the past and have never had this problem before. When I save a .PDF file it loses the color of my text. Has anyone had this problem before. It is new to me. Which version of Publisher, which .pdf creating software? Define loses color. -- JoAnn Paules MVP Microsoft [Publisher] Tech Editor for "Microsoft Publisher 2007 For Dummies" "nona48" <nona48@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:9FD1EEE2-4134-464E-8AFB-AABDBFB3F5CE@microsoft.com... >I have published many .PDF from Publisher in the past and hav...

how to become a microsoft excel expert
am new to excel &very fascinated about it and would like to learn more about it,discover more secrets about it.my new job demands me to take control&manage existing,outgoing&incoming stock on excel.i want to be the best asset for my company in this field... Well, as an Excel novice and novice contributor to these newsgroups and a retired department manager, I would suggest this. Pose your questions in plain English text, (In which I am also not an expert). "I am new to excel and very fascinated about it and would like to learn more about it, to discover mor...

Updating Links in PowerPoint 2007
I have pasted in links from Excel 2007 to a PowerPoint 2007 file. Both files are on same drive. When I open the PowerPoint I get a message "Some linked files were unavailable and can't be updated." What is going on? How do I fix? In article <8D3689EE-EA7C-407F-B757-45CEDAE78976@microsoft.com>, Txm49 wrote: > I have pasted in links from Excel 2007 to a PowerPoint 2007 file. Both files > are on same drive. When I open the PowerPoint I get a message "Some linked > files were unavailable and can't be updated." What is going on? How do...

PDF file #9

windows movie maker won,t recognize videos from my nokia n95
hi,i have vista home premium and i cant get win movie maker to recognize vid files from my nokia n95-it will not import any of them-i can drag and drop files but then it only recognizes the audio part of file and can hear sound but screen stays black-same files run no problem in movie player etc.Please help,its driving me mad!! Hi, this is a newsgroup for Office:Mac, and the chances of getting an answer to a Movie Maker-related question are very low. Try posting the question in a newsgroup for either Windows XP/Vista or Movie Maker. On 16/04/08 11:07, in article 77CE6AFF-72C2-445E-BEE9...

Conditional linked files
Hi, I have two files (a master and a detail) in which I pull through a column from the detail to the master, using "=[Detail.xls]Sheet1!$A$2" However I would like to configure the spreadsheets so that only data which meets a condition is pulled in the master, in other words using pseudo code as follows. If [link] in detail.xls = yes then display in master. I realise that the condition statement will probably need to sit in the master file but have no idea how this is done or whether possible at all. Any ideas? Mark -- madiba --------------------------------------------------...

Exchange 2003 Load balance and cluster
We have two identical machines that we want to load balance and cluster for exchange 2003. the load balance does not want to start. any reason why? Oh yah. I guess my question is that if it is possible to run the laod balance and the cluster on the same two servers "Ashu" wrote: > We have two identical machines that we want to load balance and cluster for > exchange 2003. the load balance does not want to start. any reason why? No,does not support NLB and cluster on same machine! You should rub cluster with your exchange 2003! -- Jammyù�ٴ� "Ashu" &l...

Adding Junk Senders in 2003
I know how to add names to the junk senders list one at a time. Is there away to mass add names? I had over 20 names and didn't want to add the names one by one. Is there a script to add several at once? ...

numbering multilevel list word 2007
trying to use a multilevel number list and when I hit ENTER (return) the numbering stops (the icon for numbering become un-highlighted) If this is numbering attached to headings, note that, by default, the Normal style will be applied to text when you press Enter (at the end of a heading). You can change the "Style for following paragraph" in the style definition for the relevant heading(s). -- Stefan Blom Microsoft Word MVP "dheuermann" <dheuermann@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:EEF7E0F7-76A1-4B55-98B3-981E303C7A68@microsoft.co...

A Crystal Beginner

Auto-forward from a mail-enabled public folder in Exchange 2003
We have a mail-enabled public folder that used to auto-forward to multiple people any-time it received email. Now that we have added an 2003 version of Exchange, that have been removed (by the installation?) and we are no longer able to auto-forward to more than a single person (using public folder properties) Is there something I am missing about how to get this set back up? ...

Get paid while you get online!!

Spreadsheet getting corrupted