How do I find all my old threads in here?

Is there a place where you can see all its previous threads?

Hi Rasmus,

If you use a newsreader like Windows Mail or Outlook Express, it's a simple matter of clicking on the 'From' column and scrolling
down.

--
Cheers
macropod

"Rasmus" <Rasmus@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:4ADEF95A-BBE0-4D9F-9290-B46FC88E24C1@microsoft.com...
> Is there a place where you can see all its previous threads?

0
macropod
3/19/2010 10:28:20 AM
Hi,

Yes. You can old threads for a limited time period by performing the
following steps.

1. If you are not viewing this thread on the Microsoft Discussion Groups Web
site, use the following link to open the Microsoft Web page for Discussions
in Word General Questions:
http://www.microsoft.com/communities/newsgroups/en-us/default.aspx?dg=microsoft.public.word.docmanagement&exp=1 .
2. Select your original question in this thread.
3. In the right-hand pane, click the link containing your user name.
4. In the window that opens, click "Recent posts by this user."
A list of your posts to all the Microsoft newsgroups that were submitted
with the same user name will appear.

I found 10 threads in which you posted this way. They date back to Oct. 2009.

--
Hope this helps,
Pesach Shelnitz

"Rasmus" wrote:

> Is there a place where you can see all its previous threads?
I would suggest using Google Groups to search for them.

--
JoAnn Paules
MVP Microsoft [Publisher]

"Rasmus" <Rasmus@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
> Is there a place where you can see all its previous threads?

0
JoAnn
3/19/2010 11:57:35 AM
JoAnn,
How do I find this group under Google Groups?  What name is it under?

Use this search form: http://groups.google.com/advanced_search?hl=en-us.

--
Stefan Blom
Microsoft Word MVP

"Nina" <Nina@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
> JoAnn,
> How do I find this group under Google Groups?  What name is it under?
>

> "JoAnn Paules [MVP]" wrote:
>
>> I would suggest using Google Groups to search for them.
>>
>> --
>> JoAnn Paules
>> MVP Microsoft [Publisher]
>> Tech Editor for "Microsoft Publisher 2007 For Dummies"
>>

>> "Rasmus" <Rasmus@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
>> > Is there a place where you can see all its previous threads?
>>

>> .

0
Stefan
3/19/2010 6:50:24 PM
I forgot to mention that the current newsgroup is

"Stefan Blom" <StefanBlom@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
> Use this search form: http://groups.google.com/advanced_search?hl=en-us.
>
> --
> Stefan Blom
> Microsoft Word MVP
>

> "Nina" <Nina@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
>> JoAnn,
>> How do I find this group under Google Groups?  What name is it under?
>>

>> "JoAnn Paules [MVP]" wrote:
>>
>>> I would suggest using Google Groups to search for them.
>>>
>>> --
>>> JoAnn Paules
>>> MVP Microsoft [Publisher]
>>> Tech Editor for "Microsoft Publisher 2007 For Dummies"
>>>

>>> "Rasmus" <Rasmus@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
>>>

>>> .

0
Stefan

Find Duplicate names and delate

Finding a Median

Find a Value the first Time It Occurs

Find/Replace in RichEdit 2.0

Find (but not find)

problem with AfxMessageBox in a thread in a dll
Hi, I have a problem with AfxMessageBox, I have a dll and in the dll I have a thread. when I give a message using AfxMessageBox in that thread, there is an "Debug assertion failed" , any idea about it ? thanks, Behzad >I have a problem with AfxMessageBox, >I have a dll and in the dll I have a thread. when I give a message using >AfxMessageBox in that thread, there is an "Debug assertion failed" , >any idea about it ? And if you debug it in the debugger, what does the line of source code that's throwing the assertion tell you? You really should av...

Finding an event

cannot find database

Trapping a NO FIND after a find

How do I find the out of office reply?

Asynchronous Socket programing and Thread Pool
Hello ! We are developing a GPRS Connection GateWay Server. The Clients (remote devices) wil get connected to this Server and we are expecting about 50,000 to 100000 such connections within 30 min duration. The peak Load or concurrent load we are expecting is about 10,000 to 30,000 socket connections. And each socket session (collecting Data from remote device) lasting for about 10 to 60 seconds ,in this communcation around 25 commands to the device are sent and for each command the device will reply. We have chosen Asynchronous Socket I/O (with call back function i.e. ...

Advanced Find not finding all
"Advanced Find" in Outlook 2007 is not finding all email messages which match the criteria. It finds between 30 and 200 and then stops. I then have to work with those (e.g., delete them) and then click "Find Now" again to find another batch, dozens of times! What is wrong? How do I fix this and find all messages that match the criteria? My typical application is to split the entire contents of my .pst files by date. Do do this I make a copy of the file. In one I delete all messages older than the cutoff date (e.g., 1/1/2007), and in the other I delete all messages yo...

How to: find reason for rejected messages?
I'm trying to find the reason, why certain messages get rejected by our exchange 2000 server. Is there a way to find out? Scenario: pullmail gets mails from pop3 mailboxes from, let's say "internetmailserver.com" and puts it in our exchange server "intranet.com". For most mails it works marvellous but for some mails it just fails and I can only see (output of pullmail command): .... 1 messages waiting << +OK 8488322 octets Message from: some.user@validdomain.com to: user@intranet.com SMTP message rejected, reply OK Unexpected response rsion:...

Can "Totals" be displayed in Advance Find results?
This seems like a question that would've been asked many times before, but I can't find any reference to is here. Can total search results be displayed in the search results pane? The only reference to a solution for this is by a company in Romania called Creative Software Solution. They have a screen grab at http://www.creativesolutions.ro/img/Customizations-GridCount.jpg. Anyone know how I can make the customization myself? Thanks! Andy. Dear Andy, There are few options. 1. Writing Reports and show total 2. Add Total as custom value and use javascript to add that va...

finding latest hotfix
how do I find latest hotfix for Project Server 2007, Sharepoint server 2007 and SQL serve 2005? For Service Pack we can search using bing or google and find. But not for hotfix. How do I find? Thank you Hello all the latest updates are documented here: http://technet.microsoft.com/en-us/office/ee748587.aspx -- Christophe Fiessinger Microsoft http://blogs.msdn.com/chrisfie "sgOrchid" <sgOrchid@@newsgroup.nospam.com> wrote in message news:3B51FE4E-ADD6-415D-9771-CCD32A65DF11@microsoft.com... > how do I find latest hotfix for Project Server 200...

Renaming user account and accessing old account named mail
Using W2K3 server and Exchange 2K3. I need to rename a users account. First I'd like to know the proper way to do it. Is right clicking and choosing rename the most appropriate and will it change the name in all the necessary places (display, etc). Or should I go to properties and modify the name on the general tab, the modify the name on the Exchange General tab and then on the account tab? Second, once the account has been renamed, where will the e-mail from the prevous account be? Will it show up in the inbox of the new account? Understand - all you are doing in essence is chang...

find formula and return value
Hi i am using the following formula to find text in a cell =IF(ISNUMBER(FIND("Super",B96)),"OK", "Not OK") and return a value. i have adapted the formula for another spreadsheet and simply added more values to check, i.e. =IF(ISNUMBER(FIND("Super""Account""Business:,B96)),"OK", "Not OK") but it doesnt seem to work. where i can see the value in the cell it is not returning ok instead of not ok. is there a limit to the number of values i can search and if so why doesnt it say as an error? what am i missing? Thanks v...

"FIND" bar is broken / missing
In IE8, when I click CTRL-F for the "Find on this page" bar, a BLANK bar appears but no controls on it. I uninstalled IE8 and reinstalled it, but it made no difference. Any ideas? I used to use this feature a lot, so this is pretty frustrating. I would appreciate anything you can tell me. Thank you. RecoverfileinRecycleBinwhileinDOS@discussions.microsoft.com wrote: > In IE8, when I click CTRL-F for the "Find on this page" bar, a BLANK bar > appears but no controls on it. I uninstalled IE8 and reinstalled it, but it > made no difference. Any id...

find smallest positive number among datas
How to find the smallest positive number among datas in Excel? Try =MIN(data_rng) -- HTH Bob "Cerberus" <Cerberus@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:8616B833-5582-4FCE-A23C-5F10D577AF63@microsoft.com... > How to find the smallest positive number among datas in Excel? =MIN(IF(A1:A6>0,A1:A6)) as an array formula (Control Shift Enter) Adjust your range to suit. -- David Biddulph "Cerberus" <Cerberus@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:8616B833-5582-4FCE-A23C-5F10D577AF63@microsoft.com... > H...

Finding an item in a listview
There has to be a way to find a specific item in a specific column in a listview. I have a list view of people and then I allow the user to pop up a dialog box that allows them to enter search text into a field and it finds all the records that qualify and displays them in a listctrl inside the dialog box and then I want them to be able to click on the record they want and go to that record in the main list view. Yes. Using GetItemText, you can examine the contents of any listview item. Simply iterate through the items and compare each one. In article <OOW30AriDHA.560@tk2msftngp13.p...