how do I change undo from letters to words in Microsoft Word?

My 'undo' button goes letter by letter, very slowly. How do I get it to undo
by each word?

You could click on the tiny arrow next to the Undo button and drag
down through as many individual typing (or whatever) actions as you
need to. (But it doesn't show you the effects until after you let go;
if you've Undone too much, you have to Redo immediately to fix it.)

On Jan 14, 6:39=A0am, katetamm <katet...@discussions.microsoft.com>
wrote:
> My 'undo' button goes letter by letter, very slowly. How do I get it to u=
ndo
> by each word?

-1
Peter

External data link change

Microsoft Office 2004
I have the CD, the original packaging, but the CD box is missing - so too therefore the product key. Please advise me, am I able to get a valid product key without having to buy a new version? Thanks, Lesley You need to contact Microsoft Product Support Services to request a new key. You will need proof of ownership. <http://support.microsoft.com/> On 7/16/08 1:43 PM, in article 873ee0b157aa1@uwe, "LesleyF" <u44879@uwe> wrote: > I have the CD, the original packaging, but the CD box is missing - so too > therefore the product key. Please advise me, am I able to ...

Why does the change change to a number?

DST changes for Exchange 5.5

Track Changes

Microsoft Outlook #22
I am trying to figure out how to receive/sent emails with Microsoft Outlook from a remote site computer (away from office/home computer). Where can I find this information or what are the procedures? I like access my e-mails while traveling. Unless you are talking about an .ost file with Microsoft Exchange or Outlook Web Access, you better HOPE you can't access your local Outlook over the internet as this would mean that your computer is open to anyone on the Internet. However, if you mean can you setup a mail account identical to your one at home, then if you are using the same ISP,...

more on VBA function name change

How to change icon for my application

How to change newsgroup message font

How do I replace the last entire word in text cells?
I understand the REPLACE command but it seems restricted to characters or bytes. I this case, I want to replace the last word in all cells but the word is always different (ie. varying number of characters). Thanks in advance! Array entered (CTRL+SHIFT+ENTER), this will work: =LEFT(A1,LEN(A1)-MATCH(" ",MID(A1,LEN(A1)-ROW(INDIRECT("1:"&LEN(A1)))+1,1),0)) Change the reference to A1 to which ever cell you want. -- Regards, Dave "George" wrote: > I understand the REPLACE command but it seems restricted to characters or > bytes. I this case, I wan...

Change a formula to an acual number

Problem Changing an Investment Name

Appendices Struggles in Word 2007
I'm using Word 2007. I'm using the built-in Heading styles to create sections and subsections for display in the TOC. Each section starts with "# Title." For example, the third section displays as "3 Message Formats." The last two sections are Appendices. I don't want them to display as "10 Appendix" and "11 Appendix," just "Appendix A" and "Appendix B." I can do this for the first headings, but I can't get the subsections (2-4 levels below this first headings) to work. I've read through Shau...

Should I change this code?

Outlook and Word 2003 editing and error problem
This is a problem happened on a company PC that IT controls the updates (security, anti-virus) in the night. One day morning, I started having the problems below. I didn't install anything before, but was sure something was installed by company IT that early morning. I turned off the PC and it was on the next day. problems: 1. I can't use mouse to move the cursor to a specific location in the editing window, but I can on the header (to:, subject). I have to use arrow keys to navigate when editing. 2. I can't launch Word whenever Outlook is open. Once Outlook is quit, Wo...

How to change default font in Outlook 2003

icon changes with change of extension

Field Type Change

Tracking Changes

Save Changes? #2

Page numbers in Word
Version: 2008 Operating System: Mac OS X 10.6 (Snow Leopard) Processor: Intel I cannot get Insert Page numbers to work in word, in documents elements when I choose Header, in other words, in any format. When I select Insert, etc. I get a grayed button reading "page" instead of the numbers. I even had an email response from Microsoft but their instructions did not correct the problem. They had me put several items in the trash, and finally restart. Nothing worked. It sounds to me like you simply may have toggled the display of Field Codes -- Try keying Option+F9 or go into the Head...

colour change of dated box