Fill in form add picture

I have a Word doc that is a protected, fillable form. I want to add a field
where people who edit the file can insert a picture/logo -when the file is
protected.
How do I do that?
Thanks,
Caroline

See http://jay-freedman.info/form_picture.zip. It's a complicated scheme --
if you have trouble applying it to your form, contact me by email.

--
Regards,
Jay Freedman

Caroline wrote:
> I have a Word doc that is a protected, fillable form. I want to add a
> field where people who edit the file can insert a picture/logo -when
> the file is protected.
> How do I do that?
> Thanks,
> Caroline

0
Jay

Filling cells in between pairs of numbers
Hello all, I am trying to find an easy way to fill in cells in between pairs of numbers each of which is exactly the average of the pair's difference averaged by the number of these cells greater than the previous. So I have 1 1 2 3 4 8 5 6 7 8 20 9 10 12 13 14 15 45 I want: 1 1 2 3.333333333 3 5.666666667 4 8 5 11 6 14 7 17 8 20 9 23.57142857 10 27.14285714 11 30.71428571 12 34.28571429 13 37.85714286 14 41.42857143 15 45 I know I can do a Fill, Series, but then even with a macro that does a "control shift up fill series enter",...

undefined variable in form
Hi, when opening the form 'product' to create a new product, the script error appears in IE: Line: 137 Char:9 Error:'quantitydecimal' is undefined Code:0 URL:http://<pc>.<domain>.de/Products/Product/edit.aspx The values in the field 'supported dezimals' are stored correctly in Database after saving the new product. How can I solve this problem ? Thanks Sounds like someone made a change to the form and removed the Quantity field. Put it back on the page and this should go away. Matt Parks MVP - Microsoft CRM ------------------------------------...

Matching cells by content then cell fill with color
Thanks to JEM, I am using this routine to color three consecutive cell a specific color, in this case red: Public Sub ThreeCellsRed() ActiveCell.Resize(1,3).Interior.ColorIndex = 3 End Sub What I need now is a way for the routine to continue to find all th similar cells, let's say for sake of disc they are people's names, s when I execute the above on my name, mrh, I want it to continue in th worksheet and find all exact matches and color those same cells red. Another thought, say my name (MRH) is in "A1" and it is also in "D1". But in "D1" I use "...

The form required to view this message cannot be displayed. conta
I am using Outlook 2003. I am just now encountering an error when trying to schedule to new calendar entries. Message: "The form required to view this message cannot be displayed. Contact your administrator". One change made to system today, I sync'd my I Phone that had calendar entries to this computer. My computer that I have been using since 2002 is dead. Right click on the contact folder and choose properties. What form is set as default? It should be ipm.contact. -- Diane Poremsky [MVP - Outlook] Outlook Tips: http://www.outlook-tips.net/ Outlook &...

Case filled out from SharePoint
I need to have a simple form my users fill out to submit a case. This would include the Business Required fields on the CRM Case form. Is there an easy way to do this using SharePoint? In other words, the user would go to the SharePoint site, click a link to "Submit a Support Request". This would open a form (Infopath perhaps?) where they fill in a few simple items, click submit, and a new CRM Case is created. This then would fire any pertinent workflows as if the case had been created from within CRM itself. I'm aware there are 3rd party solutions out there but would...

GPv10 SOP/POP link is it possible to add item to existing PO?
Hello, when in a sales order with a back ordered item, when I select Purchase off the Actions menu and I=92m taken to the Preview window, I see existing POs for this item on the PO tab but they are not in the tree view. Only the item with New PO is listed in the tree view. Is it possible to add this item to one of the existing POs for this item? I tried to hit Organize and select a source and one of the exiting POs on the PO tab as the destination but it don=92t do anything and it sure doesn=92t add the item to the existing PO. Only creates new POs =96 the same vendor. Again, is this poss...

From field filled in
Hi and thanks in advance for this help. I am using Office 2003 with Exchange 2003. I have a second mailbox setup in my profile. When I reply to an e-mail sent to the other inbox, the From field is automatically filled in with that name. So for example, if the other inbox is "HelpDesk" and I reply to an e-mail in that inbox, the from field is automatically filled in as "HelpDesk". Hope that makes sense. Thanks!! <twytch111@gmail.com> wrote in message news:1175611189.053649.28340@q75g2000hsh.googlegroups.com... > Hi and thanks in advance for this help. I am...

Operating fill handle and moving entire cells with keyboard
Is there any way of operating the fill handle or moving entire cells/range of cells with the keyboard rather than using the mouse (drag and drop). Thanks, Tom. Tom Copy or Cut Select range Select top left corner of range. Hold Shift & press End, Arrow down or right. Copy:= Ctrl + C Cut:= Ctl + X Paste Ctl + V To Fill Down or Right Ctrl + D or ctrl + r Use Excel Help and search for keyboard shortcuts for a complete List. Regards Peter >-----Original Message----- >Is there any way of operating the fill handle or moving >entire cells/range of cells with the keyboard rathe...

Have one fill to auto fill aother
My question is simple. I would like to have field 27 = field 25. So when someone enters the data for field 25, the same data auto populated in field 27. Any help is appreciated! Kaylen, In the CotrolSource for Field 27 type... =[field 25] ....assuming of that you are talking about a form in Microsoft Access or did you mean to post this question in the Excel newsgroup? -- Gina Whipp "I feel I have been denied critical, need to know, information!" - Tremors II http://www.regina-whipp.com/index_files/TipList.htm "Kaylen" <Kaylen@discussions....

add to Runas command
I tried adding some more functionality to the batch file below with no success. Is there a way that I can add to this batch file? For example, color 1f and loading some macros would be great too. Thanks. runas.exe /user:Administrator cmd.exe Below is an example batch file (incorporating the command you quoted ) I have working on my system to add some helpful stuff to a new "cmd" window.... *NB Make sure the batch-file is named ADMCMD.BAT and is in the system's "path" (i.e.; in a folder included in the PATH variable, usually C:\WINDOWS is one) and...

How to set password to open form
Hi all, I have created a form , in that command button is created when clicked it will open another form. but i need when button is clicked a input box should appear requiring password. when password entered then only that form should open. pls help me these 2 things. 1. when password is entered in inputbox , i want to display message box with entered password ... how can i do it. Naveen, Something like... If Me.txtPassword = "ugh" Then DoCmd.OpenForm "YourForm" Else MsgBox "You do not have permission to view ...

Colours changing in the fill palette and the spreadsheet?
Hi I have a user with Office 2003, and her pc and build is standard as with her colleagues. In Excel the colours would change (cells filled) also if the user goes to her pallette the colours have also changed. Desktop and all other applications colour are fine. The following resolutions have been tried - office detect and repair, updates, asked the user to got to the tools options and reset the pallette and this does not work. She has to log off and back in again in order to set it back to the proper colours. Again this is only affecting Excel? Any pointers? I wish to thank you in advanc...

Outlook 2003 Add-on help
Is there a way, either built-in to Outlook 2003 or through third party software that will display contacts in a alphabetical list when composing a mail message? Specifically, the user wants to be able to select a letter, e.g. "A", "B", "C", etc... when composing a message (when clicking the "To" field in the mail form) that will pull up an alphabetical listing of contacts from the address book. I know this capability resides in OWA, but I have yet to find a solution for Outlook 2003. Any assistance would be greatly appreciated. Thanks, Ryan ryan.hopm...

Opening a blank form
Hi guys, I created a form to consult data, the record source is a query that gather information from different tables, the problem is when I open the form it shows data already, I want a blank form when it opens, I already tried including DoCmd.GoToRecord , , acNewRecord in the open from event, but I get “You can go to the specified record”, if I go to the query I can’t modify the data or add a new record that is why the acNewRecord is not working. I’ll really appreciate any help Thanks Maracay wrote: >I created a form to consult data, the record source is a query ...

How to create FORM at run time in VC++
Well.. i need to add controls at run time say i need a form view where i need to add controls like Datetime picker , edit box etc.. and access (or assign ) values to that editbox or date time picker through scripting (VB). how can i go about it ? i have done VB scripting in VC++ say if i need to assgn values to a text box ( the text box is placed in the dialog and scripting is done on a edit box which is placed in the dialog) i can do it through scripting . no i need to ad controls in a form at run time ..(Even the form should be created at run time . and one more doubt : is it possible to ad...

Filling in blank PO
Hi everybody, I have some question to you, when you create blank PO, then go to content and click Add Item you can see tw boxes. In top one there are all items from your database and in bottom one there are Items you are adding. If you reach number of rows visible in bottom window there is scroll bar comming on right hand side, and as you add more items every new ona is going to the very bottm of the list which is in invisible area. To get there and type in Qty you have to scroll down whole list every time when you add next item. I'm using most recent updates for RMS and I checked i...

I have a problem with opening a form.
On the double click event of a button, I have the following code DoCmd.SetWarnings False DoCmd.OpenQuery "Qry CustApp", acNormal, acEdit DoCmd.OpenQuery "List Append", acNormal, acEdit DoCmd.OpenQuery "List Delete", acNormal, acEdit DoCmd.OpenForm "Queries Edit form", , , "QueryID = " & Me.QueryID & "" DoCmd.Close acForm, "menu", acSaveNo The button is on each row of a continuous form. When I double click the button it should run the queries and then open the edit form at the...

sending forms
I have designed a form using outlook. I can fill in all the fields ok, but when I send it, the person I send it to cannot see it. Anyone know why? Thanks >-----Original Message----- >I have designed a form using outlook. >I can fill in all the fields ok, but when I send it, the >person I send it to cannot see it. >Anyone know why? >Thanks -> I used the message format template ...

How do I auto fill long col. filling blanks with last filled cell
On a large worksheet, is there a way to fill the blanks in a column with the last filled cell without using the autofill handle? My worksheet is over 2000 rows and I am hoping to find some way to mass fill the blanks in Excel. Here is a small example of what I am talking about. Thanks for any tips. S1475 201686 506456 S1888 38254 15623 56731 S9564 46321 156323 M, This ought to work... http://j-walk.com/ss/excel/usertips/tip040.htm Jim Cone San Francisco, USA http://www.realezsites.com/bus/primitivesoftware "MBBeginner" <MBBeginner@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in m...

Access Form question
I am creating a employee computer inventory database. The tables are Employee, Hardware, Status. Fields of tables are- Employee: EmpID,LastName,FirstName etc. Hardware: HID,Make,Model,AsseTag,Category,Serial#,AcquiredDate,PurchaseOrder#,EmpID,StatusID. Status: StatusID, Status Hardware table is already populated with a series of items. A new piece of hardware purchase goes to the hardware table. I am using a form to enter hardware data. When a new Employee comes, I enter the Employee data through a form. Then I have to assign a piece of hardware to that employee, which will open th...

fill colors
I cannot view any fill color, no matter if it is in a text box or object. I can see the colors if I perform a print preview. If I email the same object the color does not show either. I have checked to see if the transparency is turned up and it is not. What is wrong? Thanks, Gary Can you send the email to me? Check your printer setup to be sure you have color selected. gsauer at columbus dot rr dot com -- Mary Sauer MS MVP http://office.microsoft.com/ http://msauer.mvps.org/ news://msnews.microsoft.com "joy filters" <joy filters@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in m...

Money 2006 Automatically Adds Payees
I recently had to do a full system reinstall. Previously, MS$ would ask whether I wanted to add a new payee to my list of payees when I entered a transaction, but now, it automatically adds new ones without prompting me. I can't find a setting to ask for confirmation before acceptance. Anyone know what I'm missing? Thanks. - John Check Tools|Settings|Account Settings (global)|Transaction Confirmation Options|Confirm new payees. That path is from M07 but I'm pretty sure it's the same in M06. "John Miller" <John.L.Miller@no-spam.verizon.net> wrote i...

Picture Fill
Ok, here's the deal. I am making a pennant and need to fill it with a logo. However, I can fill the pennant shape, but I want the logo in it to start big and get smaller with the pennant. Any suggestions. If you know how to just make a picture go from bigger to smaller, that would work as well. Thanks! -- Cgrant What format is the logo? If it is a bitmap... Select the logo, click the dog icon, click Edit wrap points, move the edit points in to pennant shape, pull out just the pointy end. I know how to do this, explaining it is tough. -- Mary Sauer MSFT MVP http://office.micro...

HELP:user-fill in form
I need a excel-file with 2 tabs. In the first tab It must be able to fill a week nr. And then som other values. Then that values must automattically filled in, in Tab2 in the righ column of that week. If you can help me, please reply !!! Thanks in advance, Stif -- Message posted from http://www.ExcelForum.com You weren't very specific as to if this is from one cell on sheet1 or for all cells in a column. In any event, you can use a worksheet_change event on a worksheet module to this sort of thing. -- Don Guillett SalesAid Software donaldb@281.com "Stift >" <<S...

Filling in the gaps
Hi, I’m really stuck with this one. I have a field named Patient ID within this field are numbers; unfortunately they are varied in length, from 4 digits up to a maximum of 7 digits long. My problem is: I need to make all of my Patient IDs 7 digits long, by preceding them with zeros. Eg: 4516 needs to read 0004516, 45167 needs to read 0045167 etc. etc. I have no idea how to do this, any help would be greatly appreciated. Annie You can create an expression like: Right("0000000" & [Patient ID], 7) Use this to either update the field or just display the new value. -- Du...