error message; print problem

The following began appearing about/after the time I transferred info from
one computer to another:

1) at the close of Microsoft Word 2002 (Microsoft Windows XP Professional),
the following appears:

  Microsoft Visual C++ Runtime Library
   Runtime Error
Program: C:\Program files\Microsoft Office\Office 10\WINWORD.EXE
  abnormal program termination

2) After printing 1 or 2 docs with HP psc 1315 all in one, no further docs
print (they appear in HP window waiting to print) unless, until I shut down
both printer and computer, restart both, then the docs print automatically.
I've since removed and re-installed the hp software, but still have printing
prob.
This printing prob started about time the Error Message started
AC

It appears that your Microsoft Office has some corrupt or missing files in
your programs file folder. I would recommend backing up all your information
and uninstalling and re-installing Office. Just to have a better
understanding, did you try modifying anything in Word in terms of Macros?

Hope this info helps,
--
Vicente Tulliano

"Acipriani" wrote:

> The following began appearing about/after the time I transferred info from
> one computer to another:
>
> 1) at the close of Microsoft Word 2002 (Microsoft Windows XP Professional),
> the following appears:
>
>   Microsoft Visual C++ Runtime Library
>    Runtime Error
> Program: C:\Program files\Microsoft Office\Office 10\WINWORD.EXE
>   abnormal program termination
>
> 2) After printing 1 or 2 docs with HP psc 1315 all in one, no further docs
> print (they appear in HP window waiting to print) unless, until I shut down
> both printer and computer, restart both, then the docs print automatically.
> I've since removed and re-installed the hp software, but still have printing
> prob.
> This printing prob started about time the Error Message started
> AC
Yes, I did look to create some (shortcut) Macros, but could not figure it
out; the original ones (key board types for certain words/phrase) were lost
when the transfer was done.
--
AC

See http://word.mvps.org/FAQs/AppErrors/ProblemsStartingWord.htm.

--
Stefan Blom
Microsoft Word MVP

"Acipriani" <Acipriani@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
> The following began appearing about/after the time I transferred info from
> one computer to another:
>
> 1) at the close of Microsoft Word 2002 (Microsoft Windows XP
> Professional),
> the following appears:
>
>  Microsoft Visual C++ Runtime Library
>   Runtime Error
> Program: C:\Program files\Microsoft Office\Office 10\WINWORD.EXE
>  abnormal program termination
>
> 2) After printing 1 or 2 docs with HP psc 1315 all in one, no further docs
> print (they appear in HP window waiting to print) unless, until I shut
> down
> both printer and computer, restart both, then the docs print
> automatically.
> I've since removed and re-installed the hp software, but still have
> printing
> prob.
> This printing prob started about time the Error Message started
> AC

0
Stefan
3/9/2010 6:33:24 PM
Since you have been experimenting with macros, try renaming the Normal
template (with Word closed). Does that make a difference?

To locate the Normal template, you can search for it in Windows (Windows key
+ F). Be sure to search hidden files and folders.

--

> Yes, I did look to create some (shortcut) Macros, but could not figure it
> out; the original ones (key board types for certain words/phrase) were
> lost
> when the transfer was done.
> --
> AC
>

> "vttotal" wrote:
>
>> It appears that your Microsoft Office has some corrupt or missing files
>> in
>> your programs file folder. I would recommend backing up all your
>> information
>> and uninstalling and re-installing Office. Just to have a better
>> understanding, did you try modifying anything in Word in terms of Macros?
>>

>> Hope this info helps,
>> --
>> Vicente Tulliano
>>

>> "Acipriani" wrote:
>>
>> > The following began appearing about/after the time I transferred info
>> > from
>> > one computer to another:
>> >
>> > 1) at the close of Microsoft Word 2002 (Microsoft Windows XP
>> > Professional),
>> > the following appears:
>> >
>> >   Microsoft Visual C++ Runtime Library
>> >    Runtime Error
>> > Program: C:\Program files\Microsoft Office\Office 10\WINWORD.EXE
>> >   abnormal program termination
>> >
>> > 2) After printing 1 or 2 docs with HP psc 1315 all in one, no further
>> > docs
>> > print (they appear in HP window waiting to print) unless, until I shut
>> > down
>> > both printer and computer, restart both, then the docs print
>> > automatically.
>> > I've since removed and re-installed the hp software, but still have
>> > printing
>> > prob.
>> > This printing prob started about time the Error Message started
>> > AC

0
Stefan
3/9/2010 6:39:24 PM
I don't know what "Normal template" is, and don't understand how to do this -
perhaps you can explain, give further direction/instruction.  Thanks.
--
AC

See “Normal.dot Template—Explained” at
http://pubs.logicalexpressions.com/Pub0009/LPMArticle.asp?ID=151

--
Suzanne S. Barnhill
Microsoft MVP (Word)

>I don't know what "Normal template" is, and don't understand how to do
>this -
> perhaps you can explain, give further direction/instruction.  Thanks.
> --
> AC
>

> "Stefan Blom" wrote:
>
>> Since you have been experimenting with macros, try renaming the Normal
>> template (with Word closed). Does that make a difference?
>>
>> To locate the Normal template, you can search for it in Windows (Windows
>> key
>> + F). Be sure to search hidden files and folders.
>>
>> --
>> Stefan Blom
>> Microsoft Word MVP
>>

>> "Acipriani" <Acipriani@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
>> > Yes, I did look to create some (shortcut) Macros, but could not figure
>> > it
>> > out; the original ones (key board types for certain words/phrase) were
>> > lost
>> > when the transfer was done.
>> > --
>> > AC

>> .

0
Suzanne

Sending entire objects via socket vs primitive message fields
I am using a library called "The Network Development Kit". http://www.codeproject.com/internet/ndk.asp The kit allows me to easily establish client/server connections and assemble "messages" (consisting of strings, integers, etc) to pass back and forth between the client and server. With my initial protocol design, I have been passing data via the primitive data field types (strings, int's, etc). The basic logic flow requires me to: 1) Deconstruct the object and assemble the varying field values into a CNDKMessage. 2) Send that message to the server and reconstruct th...

Public Folder Problem Exchange 2003
[This followup was posted to microsoft.public.exchange.admin and a copy was sent to the cited author.] Currently I have a client that has Exchange 2003 running on Windows 2003 Server. This was upgraded from Exchange 2000 on Windows 2000. Issue involves some emails that where copied to a public folder. The email shows up in the Exchange System Manager in content pane. However if you try to open the email you get a 501 error. There is no date and time in the listing however all of the other details of the email appear to be present in the content pane. Some of the entries even have an at...

Setup of Generic Out of office Message office 2003/2007
Hi, Out Communications department want's us to setup a standard out of office message for all mailboxes in the organisation. They want every user to have access to the generic Out of Office message. Is there a way I can create an Outlook template or something that I could give all users to put in their mailbox Out of Office area. thanks -- Kath ...

Excel Progrom Error

Data Migration Problem #2
This is a multi-part message in MIME format. ------=_NextPart_000_0029_01C4C0C4.D0290A10 Content-Type: text/plain; charset="big5" Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable Bonjour all, I have been struggling with the data migration problem for a long = time... and get stuck in the middle of the road. I am importing company data from either excel or text files into the = cdf_Product table of SQL server (cdf_mscrm database) using the SQL Query = Analyzer, where a problem is encountered that in the table structure, = there exists the product id as the primary key (data type: SQLI...

Sharebuilder account import error

Messages saved to Deleted Items instead of Drafts
I am using Outlook 2003 SP2 (Office 2003 Pro) in Windows XP Pro SP2, with all available patches to Windows and Office. If I start a message or a Reply and click the Save icon, the saved message is "saved" to the Deleted Items folder instead of the Drafts folder. If I close the message (as one would do if one were planning to continue later) and empty the Deleted Items folder the message is lost. If I go to Tools, Options, Preferences, E-mail Options..., Advanced E-mail Options..., "Save unsent items in:" has "Drafts" selected, so it should save them in the...

DPM2010 RC Errors on secondary server.

I need to widen my screen so I can print a wide file?
How do I do this? I need to print a copy that shows all the script which is too wide. I'm not sure what you are trying to do, but changing to Landscape orientation might help. Assuming that you are using Word 2007, click the Page Layout tab, and then click Orientation in the Page Setup group. -- Stefan Blom Microsoft Word MVP "bingo" <bingo@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:CA925BD1-D8EF-408B-9588-4F5BF7FCD554@microsoft.com... > How do I do this? > I need to print a copy that shows all the script which is too wide. ...

Problems with Using Query with Analyze it with Microsoft Excel
We have a problem with Access 2003 and EXCEL 2003. I have a QUERY from ACCESS 2003 and hit the following sequence of commands - "TOOLS" "OFFICE LINKS" and "ANALYZE IT WITH MICROSOFT EXCEL". I notice the Excel pops up and I see fields being imported and when it is down the Excel spreadsheet is blank - not even a blank spreadsheet comes up. What am I doing wrong. We need Access 2003 to link to the data in Excel so we can edit and modify it using EXCEL as well as ACCESS. Thanks for your help. JW ...

ERROR

Outlook Express: emails printing too large
When I retrieve my emails they are easy to read. When I print the emails off the font is very large -- 14 pt or larger. What do I need to change to reduce the printable font to normal 10 pt size? ...

error, chkdsk

4.4.7 error

error 0x800CCC0F

Excel error codes translations

delete server...routing master error

Re: Money 2004

SMTP mail send problem
I'm running Windows/Outlook XP with mail routed through POP3/SMTP university servers. Abruptly, I am no longer able to send mail, though receiving works fine. I get an error message saying that Outlook couldn't connect with the outgoing server. No account settings have changed (I've checked) and I can still telnet to the SMTP server (but not through port 25)and send mail through a web-based university system. I do not have any Norton software on my computer, though I"m unsure about other potential firewalls. I am connecting to the internet through a cable modem which work...

Technical error

CObject Private method access error

Error in closing Outlook