Enlarge QAT (Quick Action Toolbar) icons

I've looked for a way (& through this forum) to enlarge the icons in 'my'
QAT, but this does not appear to be possible. Am I overlooking some tweak
that can do this or is the size of those icons really fixed? Thanks in
advance for your comments.

To get bigger icons, I believe you will have to change the screen resolution
in Windows.

--
Stefan Blom
Microsoft Word MVP

"PLDV" <PLDV@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
> I've looked for a way (& through this forum) to enlarge the icons in 'my'
> QAT, but this does not appear to be possible. Am I overlooking some tweak
> that can do this or is the size of those icons really fixed? Thanks in
> advance for your comments.

0
Stefan

Quick setup mail
2 windows server: first AD and DNS, second Exchange - one static public IP (example 80.80.80.80) - LAN address range 192.168.x.x I have to provide port forwarding from public IP address to local range Shoud I setup: a) AD and DND with default gateway 80.80.80.80, Exchange with default gateway - AD b) AD and DND with default gateway 80.80.80.80, Exchange with default gateway 80.80.80.80 What ports needs to be forwarded from public IP to Exchange server? TCP outgoing or incoming 25? Thnx for all help! the default gateway on all servers should be the ip address of the device (router...

Message when adding additional mailbox to outlook: The name could not be resolved. The action could not be completed
I'm having a really strange error with some users mailboxes in Exchange. Firstly, this is isolated to a small number of users and applies across all computers for those users. When I try to tell outlook (2000 or 2003) to open additional user mailboxes for a few isolated users, the moment I hit the add button (before even being able to enter the other mailbox names or anything else) I receive the message "The name could not be resolved. The action could not be completed". I've tried doing this for the affected users on other computers (same result), different outlook versio...

Quick Quotes
Does anyone have any experience or ideas how to implement a "quick quote" function? Obviously, the quote system works and should be used, but we have a high volume of customers that will call and ask for a verbal price on a small item that our inside sales folks don't take the time to enter with the formal quote system. It would be useful to just enter the contact, account, part number and the price. I am envisioning something quick like the activity format. Any ideas? TIA ...

Icons #2
Hello, I am trying to find the icons (.ico) images for (First, Previous, Next, Last) for my form buttons. Like the button images that you can use on an Access form. Does anybody know where I can find these images? -- Thanks in advance, Steven They will probably be contained in the excel.exe file or one of the .dll files I guess. You can get a good icon designer application for (next to) nothing by searching the web. Some can search such files and enable them to be extracted - assuming they have the right format. This would enable you to make your own. --- Message posted from http://...

Copy quick access bar to another PC?
Does anyone know if there is any way to copy a customised quick access bar between PCs and installations of Excel? I'd like to use my bar from work at home without needing to re-create it. Many thanks....Jason --- Hi Jason See the path where you can find it in this article http://www.rondebruin.nl/imageqat.htm -- Regards Ron de Bruin http://www.rondebruin.nl/tips.htm "Jason" <ThisisaDummyEmailAddress@DoNotUse.com> wrote in message news:h3le4k$3iu$1@aioe.org... > Does anyone know if there is any way to copy a customised quick access > bar between PCs an...

Unable to enlarge screen:
I have a Dell Dimension 8200 with XP, SP3, Windows Firewall, Avira antivirus, Spybot and Hive Cleanup and all the programs work well together and are up to date. I don't know if this is the correct venue for this problem but I'm hoping someone will be able to help. The problem is this; whenever I watch something on YouTube for example and click to enlarge the picture to full screen I get white screen. This feature worked previously and I don't understand why it doesn't work now? I haven't done anything or added anything etc. and I regularly update my computer....

toolbar name
Hello, I have a simple question that someone maybe able to answer what is the name for the little square to the left of A and above 1 T.I.A Ditchy It's the Select All button: http://office.microsoft.com/assistance/preview.aspx?AssetID=HP052024681033&CTT=4&Origin=CH010006331033 ditchy wrote: > Hello, > I have a simple question that someone maybe able to answer > what is the name for the little square to the left of A and above 1 > T.I.A > Ditchy -- Debra Dalgleish Excel FAQ, Tips & Book List http://www.contextures.com/tiptech.html Thank you Debra much ...

CRM 3.0 Dynamics Snap-in actions pane problem
Hi all, I've installed the new snap-in on the server and on the client. I have MS-word 2003 + SP2. In the server it work's fine with MS-Word. On the client it doesn't work at all. The ms-word snap-in menu is active but for some reason when I click it, I dont see the available actions pane. No error code, nothing - it just doesn't work. One more thing : I've noticed that in MS-Word menu :tools\templates & Add-ins.. I am missing 2 tabs (that I have on my server ms-word): XML- schema XML expantion pack ....For some reason I have those Tabs on my server's MS word. ...

How do I enlarge the page in word so I can see what I am writing?
I don't know how this happened. I can't see what I am writing in word because the page is too small. It is 6X8 cm according to the ruler at the top of the page. It doesn't matter if I change the font size to 72 because I still can't see it unless I zoom it in preview. But I would like to see it as I work. Please help. very frustrated. WORD 2007 See if this helps:- View / Zoom group / set to 100% or click on Zoom button and change as required. If my comments have helped please hit Yes. Thanks. "maricart" wrote: > I don't know...

Onenote icons missing in Office 2007 apps
I am really new to this forum, but in need of some help. I work for an organization that just upgraded from Office 2003 to 2007, but only upgraded the core apps, Excel, Outlook, word and Powerpoint. Everyone use to use Onenote a lot and now when people try to us the Windows + S function nothing happens. Any ideas? Onenote is still 2003. Printing to Onenote is an option, but everyone was used to clipping and taking it straight to Onenote. Any assistance would be greatly appreciated. -- djacob69 In OneNote - Tools | Options | Advanced (as best I recall). Make sure...

enlarging an image
I am using Publisher 2007 and I was wondering if it possible to insert pictures in an email and have the recipient of the email to click on the image and have it enlarge? Basically what I am using is the "feature product" template and I wanted to know if it was possible for the recipient to click on the image and have it enlarge so that it is easier to see without using the hyperlink and linking it to my website. Unfortunately not all my images are on my website. I need them to be able to enlarge the image without hyperlinking. thanks. If you send an email it is possible...

Font enlarges when cell is linked to email
When I enter an email, the font enlarges from 8 to 10 and underlines itself. I can live with the auto underline if I must, but I need to find a way to prevent the change of font size. Are there any remedies? Thanks for your help. Michael In the AutoCorrect>Autoformat as you type turn off "internet and network path etc." I have never found a way to prevent the hyperlink from defaulting to 10 point font. Gord Dibben MS Excel MVP On Fri, 12 Jun 2009 16:09:52 -0700 (PDT), Michael Lanier <michaelrlanier@gmail.com> wrote: >When I enter an email, the font enlarges fro...

Quick Access Toolbar
how do I delete an item from the quick access toolbar ? Right click it and see the options available. -- <>>< ><<> ><<> <>>< ><<> <>>< <>><<> Graham Mayor - Word MVP My web site www.gmayor.com Word MVP web site http://word.mvps.org <>>< ><<> ><<> <>>< ><<> <>>< <>><<> "Pancho Villa" <Pancho Villa@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:E64C8572-2C2A-4DC6-A9E5-32A9B3E193E1...

No right click action in runtime
Hi, I have developed an application distributed as runtime where users can update value list in combo boxes. This is normally done by right clicking and choosing 'edit'. The problem is that right-click menus seem to be disabled in runtime. Any fix for that? Any suggestion? thanks Marc In the runtime, you need to create your own right click menus using macros. Check help on how to do that. Jeanette Cunningham MS Access MVP -- Melbourne Victoria Australia "Sacapuce" <Sacapuce@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:6F355CFC-F8B2-4D6C-B19F-...

How to quickly unhide all worksheets in a workbook?
How to quickly unhide all worksheets in a workbook? "Murtaza" <NoEmail@Please.com> wrote in message news:erA3h6JOEHA.4036@TK2MSFTNGP12.phx.gbl... > > How to quickly unhide all worksheets in a workbook? > Paste this into a module, and run it: You can remove the dialogue box check, but I don't generally recommend it! If all you want is the guts, use the code below (bottom). Alan. Sub UnhideAllSheets() ' Declarations Dim Shts As Worksheets Dim Sht As Worksheet Dim Response As VbMsgBoxResult ' Check that the user does want to do this and if so.....

Can I enlarge text from people coming in?
Version: 2004 Operating System: Mac OS X 10.6 (Snow Leopard) Processor: Intel Email Client: pop I'm on a new 27&quot; imac and things are really small. <br> I got my text going out, font etc larger, but what about emails coming in? what can I do? thanks! Hi kevs, others will certainly join in, but I can only recommend sending plain text messages by default. This makes it more likely that the recipient answers in plain text, so his or her answer will use your font settings, as defined in Entourage's preferences. If the recipient uses HTML messages by default,...

Pull unposted quick journal entries into FRx reports
After saving a quick entry, it would nice if this data would appear on the FRx reports when run for posted and uposted data. The Frx report pulls all other items pending posting in the GL, but not the quick entries. I would love to set up quick entries, but I need to see the entries real time, prior to posting. ---------------- This post is a suggestion for Microsoft, and Microsoft responds to the suggestions with the most votes. To vote for this suggestion, click the "I Agree" button in the message pane. If you do not see the button, follow this link to open the suggestion...

Quick help please! Converting seconds to hours and minutes.
I've done some reading, but can't find the same problem as mine exactly. cell A1 =463237 seconds. I want to display this as: hh:mm:ss, but not in 24 hour clock. Meaning, I want to see 128 hours:33 minutes: 32 seconds (not proper figures I know). The formula I am tyring to use is: =TEXT(C3/24,"h:mm:ss"), but it doesn't seem to work the way I want. Anybody??? How about: =TEXT(C3/24/60/60,"[h]:mm:ss") But I got: 128:40:37 presenting tomorrow wrote: > > I've done some reading, but can't find the same problem as mine exactly. > > ce...

Toolbars #2
Hi: I have multiple copies of excel running on different machines and I'd like to be able to import my toolbars where ever I go. Possible? thx. Wayne Hi Copy the latest *.XLB file found in your machine on the other Pcs (where * replaces any character. Please note filename may vary related to operating system) HTH Cordially Pascal "Wayne Burritt" <jburritt@bellsouth.net> a �crit dans le message de news: e3G78o3tEHA.348@tk2msftngp13.phx.gbl... > Hi: I have multiple copies of excel running on different machines and I'd > like to be able to import my too...

enlarge scrollbar
My scrollbars in Wind7 are very small esp in Live mail. How can I increase their size??? What is your screen resolution? (Right-click on an empty place of the desktop, select the Screen resolution option). Which version of Windows Live Mail are you using? Can I assume this appears to be a problem only in Windows Live Mail? "Jerry & Carol Schull" <jschull10@embarqmail.com> wrote > My scrollbars in Wind7 are very small esp in [Windows]Live mail. How can I > increase their size? ...

Quick question for David (since I saw he was online earlier)
Hi David, Could you point me in the direction of the Microsoft Small Business Accounting newsgroups please? I had them in my other newsreader, but have since lost them in this one. And, I know they should be pretty easy to find, but I'm having a "blind" moment. Thanks. Patrick. -- Patrick Dickey <pd1ckey43@removethis.msn.com> http://www.pats-computer-solutions.com Smile.. someone out there cares deeply for you. Patrick I will see what I can find out for you. David Musgrave [MSFT] Senior Development Consultant Escalation Engineer MBS Support - Asia Pacific Micros...

Custom Toolbars
Good Morning all. Version is Office XP. I have a custom toolbar that I use in Excel. However, whenever the application is closed, on reopening it the toolbar is lost. According to KB330345 this is a bug that was supposed to be fixed in Office XP SP3. I applied this last week, but the problem is still showing itself. Open the program, add the toolbar, do work, close program. Reopen, Toolbar is gone. Any ideas, or any methods that I can use to overcome this? Further customization, etc. Thanks in advance. Rex, A workaround would be to have code in your Personal.xls that creates the c...

enlarge a picture
I have an a4 size picture of a dog. What i am wanting to do is enlarge that picture as i want to put it up the back of my classroomn for the new year. I somehow want to get the picture and put it on a number of a4 pieces of paper. Then print them out and join it up like a big jigsaw puzzle. It needs to be bigger than A3. With the file open and dog pix is showing, in Pub 2000 you would go to File, Page setup and change the page size to the size poster you want. Then looking at the pix, drag the picture corner out to the new size; same with opposite pix corner. Save and print. -- Do...

Toolbar Options
Okay, I'm ready to send my "small" access file to the users. I want to go Access Options and deselect the toolbar options. However, if I do this how can I then update the files. For instance, how do I import a new form or query if I don't have access to the toolbars or the alt-key shortcuts? Thanks. On Sep 16, 12:56 am, margaret <marga...@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote: > Okay, I'm ready to send my "small" access file to the users. I want to go > Access Options and deselect the toolbar options. However, if I do this how > can I then upda...

NAV toolbar
Is there a way to prevent the NAV toolbar from showing up every time the Outlook program starts? I uncheck the box to display the toolbar and it goes away, but every time I restart the Outlook program it comes back. I've moved the buttons to the main toolbar and no longer need the other one. I'm sure it has something to do with the fact that the toolbar is part of an Outlook Plugin Steve ...