Does microsoft have a template for 10-11 academic year calendar ?

There is a template for the 09-10 school year on Microsoft office online, but
I need one for the 10-11 year.

There is one 2010-2011 calendar, near the end of the list of 2009-2010
calendars. To go directly to its download page, click
http://office.microsoft.com/en-us/templates/TC300084441033.aspx?CategoryID=CT102853591033.

--
Regards,
Jay Freedman

Terrie wrote:
> There is a template for the 09-10 school year on Microsoft office
> online, but I need one for the 10-11 year.

0
Jay

[quote][/quote]Many friends ask me how to convert DVD to play on Microsoft iPhone Video player. I always recommend them Cucusoft DVD to iPhone Converter. It backup  convert almost any type of DVD to play on Microsoft iPhone Video player. Moreover ,It?s a powerful DVD to iPhone converter with very fast conversion speed. The output also supports full screen viewing.I think it is very useful and easy to use too.So , I recommend this useful software to convert DVD to play on Microsoft iPhone Video player. Hope it can help you.I download it here: http://www.92download.com/wiki/Cucusoft_DVD...

xml Templates
Does anyone where i can find or download more reciept templates?.. or maybe a prgram that nmakes it easy to design a template. thanks Pete There are some additional template available on the Reports Library section of Customer Source. I'm not aware of any receipt generator type programs, but XMLSpy from Altova is a terrific XML Editor. -- -- Glenn Adams Tiber Creek Consulting http://www.tibercreek.com glenn@tibercreek.com ---------------------------------------------- Please DO NOT respond to me directly but post all responses here in the newsgroup so that all can share the informa...

Macro-enable Workbook 03-30-10
In Excel 2007, I saved my workbook as 'Macro-enabled Workbook' file type. The icon that appears for this file then will be the normal Excel icon plus the 'exclamation mark' sign in yellow on top of it. Is this normal? Any problem for other people to open this file on their computer? I appreciate your kind advice. Thanks. Salza The exclamation mark is normal.............alerts user to filetype. Opening on another computer will depend upon their security settings. These can be accessed through Button>Excel Options>Trust Center. Gord Dibben MS Exc...

VLookup 05-27-10
I have a workbook with two worksheets. On the first - it has the following columns: Inv # Employee Fees Paid on the second worksheet i have the following: Inv # Employee Fees Billed Hrs Billed I want to be able to pull the information from the 2nd worksheet onto the first one. I know how to do vertical lookups but in this case, I need two. I need the system to first look for the invoice # and then look for the employee. Once it sees those two matches, i want it to populate the fees billed and hours billed. Is this possible? Thanks! I almos...

microsoft
weghtgh ...

TEST 07-31-10
This is a multi-part message in MIME format. ------=_NextPart_000_001C_01CB30CC.9E3F47C0 Content-Type: multipart/alternative; boundary="----=_NextPart_001_001D_01CB30CC.9E3F47C0" ------=_NextPart_001_001D_01CB30CC.9E3F47C0 Content-Type: text/plain; charset="Windows-1252" Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable TEST ------=_NextPart_001_001D_01CB30CC.9E3F47C0 Content-Type: text/html; charset="Windows-1252" Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable <!DOCTYPE HTML PUBLIC "-//W3C//DTD HTML 4.0 Transitional//EN"> <HTM...

Microsoft Promo

Is there an Excel template for a 1-day Tennis American Tournament #2
Am trying to set up one-day American tournament for 28 mixed-doubles' pairs .. Seven groups each of four ranked pairingson seven courts. Is there an Excel or an Access template anywhere for the scheduling of games, league tables etc. ...

I Made $1.25 Million last year alone, I'll show you how!!! #2
For many years I worked for other people on the daily grind. 9 - 5 and much longer hours for what now seems like very poor pay. I suppose looking back on it now, I didn't really know how trapped I was until I discovered an easy way to make money using Ebay and the Internet. Since then I haven't looked back and have been making money consistently. For a long time now, I have been developing a number of interesting methods that can realize lots of money both on and off ebay. I am now offering you the opportunity to do the same. Each method is completely legal. There are no pyramid scheme...

Problem with the HR Accrue Attendance Transaction in GP 10.0
Hello! I am using GP 10.0.0, HR with Payroll. I have setup the Accrual process for Paid Time Off (PTO) accruals. I am using the Hr/Yr method to accrue time. I am in the process of running payroll for the employees (500 or so employees) that has worked this past 2 wks. All should be earning or accruing Vacation and Sick time, when the accrue transaction is ran. Once this is ran some of the employees earn Vacation or Sick time, Some earning nothing, some earn just vacation, and some earn just sick time. I do not understand why this is happening. Its inconsistent as to what is happe...

Pivot Tables #11
I have a userform, and it has 2 textboxes, is there a way that I can write a macro that will only display that data on a pivot table between the 2 dates entered in these textboxes? Right now I have the below, but I don't want to have to have all the dates written like this. With thisworkbook.sheets("CARS Survey Results by Date").PivotTables("PivotTable2").PivotFields("Date") ..PivotItems("9/28/2005").Visible = True ..PivotItems("9/29/2005").Visible = True ..PivotItems("9/30/2005").Visible = True End With I would like to ente...

Changing Accounting Years and FrX
Will changing the accounting years using the Prof Service Tools "Fiscal Year Modifier" utility have any effect of FrX? We are changing from a fiscal year APR - MAR to a calendar year. The stub year will be APR 07 - DEC 07. Will FrX automatically pick up the changes in GP or is there a utility or refresh of some king that must be run? Thanks, Reid To be absolutely sure FRX recognises the amended Financial years from DynamicsGP/Great Plains, delete the appropriate .G32 file from the FRX sysdata folder. The next time you connect to that company, the .G32 will be rebuilt. --...

Cell Format 05-25-10
I want to enter <shift>: in a cell (this would be Shift Key and the colon character to enter a date). And then automatically format this cell so that the date is on one line, and the value "Critical Date" on the second line. So the cell value would look like this: 05/25/2010 Critical Date Can someone explain how to do this? If it can be done with code, I would be interested in that also... First, ctrl-: (control-colon) will enter the time, not the date. You want ctrl-; (control-semicolon) to enter the date. Second, you can use a custom number format to...

Outlook Automatically Adds Appointments to the Calendar
have Outlook XP SP3 running on WinXP Pro with SP2. When i view an appointment invitation that was sent to be in the preview pane for some reason outlook automatically adds the appointment (tentativelly) to the calendar. Searching on google.groups i found some people saying that this is the way outlook works and this behavior is by design. I really don't understand their explanation. Why previewing message in outlook would require it to add the appointment to my calendar? Some other people said to disable tracking options but that didn't help. Any other advice. Thank you very much. ...

win media play 11 sttutters or is really slow to buffer streaming
Hi folks I am hoping there is a clever sould amongst you that can help me with this issue. I had windows media player 11...and for months and months it would play streaming content with no issues, there was no long time in buffering... and there was no hanging for minutes on end like I am gettimng now.... I have checked with the company who I purchased streaming content thru and it isnt there end....I can use another player ona differetn site with no issues same with flash players.... but these guys only offer it in windows....What I am wondering is what I can do to fix this......

error message 11-14-07
I get this error message "Reserved error (-1517); there is no message for this error." when I try to open my data base. This is a linked data base that the employees use. I can open the main data base with no problem. This just started happening this morning. -- clcnewtoaccess This probably has something to do with the linked tables. Try to relink the tables one by one and you'll be prompted with the one causing the trouble (renamed?) hth -- Maurice Ausum "clcnewtoaccess" wrote: > I get this error message "Reserved error (-1517); there is no message...

microsoft XL

bar graph showing year of birth and death of several people
My high-level goal is to compare visually the life-times of many famous composers. I have a sheet with a column containing the year of birth and the next column has the year the person died. Each row is a different person. I think what I want is a "column" chart in which the start and end of a column coresponds to the year of birth and death of a person; each column would corespond to a different person. Can this be done with the chart wizard? the stacked column will work. set up one series with thr birth date and a second with the age at death "Tom Gettys" wrote:...

Which version of Microsoft Office #2