Different spaces between bullet points in same bullet list

I have a bullet list with some bullet items. Some of the items have different
spaces between the bullets. Meaning the line spacing between the bullets are
not all the same. Some are wider. I have formatting marks showing and I don't
see anything unusual. At the end of each line, there's the carriage return
mark. No extra carriage returns or white space between the bullets. The font
used across is the same. I adjusted the line spacing for the whole list. I
removed and reinitialized the list. Same problem.

Any ideas show to fix this?

Does the style include "Don't add space between paragraphs of the same
style"?

--
Suzanne S. Barnhill
Microsoft MVP (Word)

"Tony" <Tony@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
>I have a bullet list with some bullet items. Some of the items have
>different
> spaces between the bullets. Meaning the line spacing between the bullets
> are
> not all the same. Some are wider. I have formatting marks showing and I
> don't
> see anything unusual. At the end of each line, there's the carriage return
> mark. No extra carriage returns or white space between the bullets. The
> font
> used across is the same. I adjusted the line spacing for the whole list. I
> removed and reinitialized the list. Same problem.
>
> Any ideas show to fix this?

0
Suzanne

Pulling data daily from a differently named report everyday
Hello, I have a spreadsheet where I use formulas to pull data from multiple reports on a shared server everyday. What I do is to save those reports under a certain name everyday since the formulas have to have the static report name in them to pull data. (For example, A1 may pull data from c:\reportfolder\reportA, B1 may pull from c: \reportfolder2\reportB, etc). In these report folders our IT group runs a new report in it everyday but of course they change the name of the report every day (to reflect the date) . . so in the reportfolder there will be "reportA-3-12-2009", and "...

Different margins on different pages
I am setting up a template for letters at work. The first page of our letterhead has one ste of margins and all subsequent pages will have a different sent of margins. I know that section breaks can be used, but if staff copy and paste text from existing letters into this new template, the section break moves. Is there any way of locking the section break to the page? so the pasted text goes over the top of it? Hi Lilly80, You could setup your document with a 'different first page' layout. That allows the first page to have a different set of margins to the rest o...

GPO for change of "Show this address list first" ?
Hi, is there a way to change the setting in the Outlook address book over GPO ? thanks udo No. -- Sue Mosher, Outlook MVP Author of Microsoft Outlook Programming - Jumpstart for Administrators, Power Users, and Developers http://www.outlookcode.com/jumpstart.aspx "Udo Lorenz" <Udo Lorenz@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:C68FFA2E-9C17-4035-AC99-CED6512D0538@microsoft.com... > Hi, > > is there a way to change the setting in the Outlook address book over GPO > ? > > thanks > > udo ...

Different values for error bars in series
In Excel 2007, how do you put in different error bar values for each data point in a series? So far I am only able to put in one value for all in my bar chart. Hi, See Jon's blog on the subject. http://peltiertech.com/WordPress/error-bars-in-excel-2007/#comments Cheers Andy On 06/04/2010 15:52, wdwind1 wrote: > In Excel 2007, how do you put in different error bar values for each data > point in a series? So far I am only able to put in one value for all in my > bar chart. -- Andy Pope, Microsoft MVP - Excel http://www.andypope.info ...

Showing list on continuous forms
I have a table: Activity List (contains the activities) and another Table: WorkProgramme (contains ActivityID and whether it is done or not in a particular month or months) My form is set up as continuous forms. I would like to show the Activity ID to come up automatically without having to enter this - the only thing that gets entered is the Status per month - done or not done. How do i accomplish this. thanks ...

A Different CRM for GP
Hello, We are pondering the idea of implementing MS Dynamics CRM. However, I am curious whether anyone else has had success in integrating a different CRM product with GP 10.0. It's not that we don't like the MS product; I just like to ensure I have covered all bases. Our partner does not have any other recommendations as they have not worked with any other CRM applications. Any information would be greatly apprecaited. Thank you, -- Jessie GoldMine is a good product, very mature, and easier to maintain table structures. There are links to GP but I cannot remember the fir...

character spacing Excel 2003
How does one get all numbers in a column to have set spacing instead of proportional spacing? I remember setting proportional or fixed back in the days of DOS, and haven't used it since and I'm unable to find it in Microsofts online help for either Excel or Word (2003). Try using a fixed width font like Courier or Courier New. -- Biff Microsoft Excel MVP "Joe" <JOsterheim@gmail.com> wrote in message news:nfvtf3t6lq188pkavtqadelnas3a5i28be@4ax.com... > How does one get all numbers in a column to have set spacing instead > of proportional spacing? I remember...

2 users access calendar online with different rights
hi user A wants to give user B permission to see, add and edit entries in calendar online http://www.exchangedomain.ch/usersname/kalender/ user B is able to see, but not to add or edit entries at the moment in outlook itself its working. user B can open the folder calendar of user A and make entries and change entries what have to be done that this is possible also with web access exchange ? thankx mike schwarz On Thu, 26 Oct 2006 14:09:29 +0200, "Mike Schwarz" <ctek@ctek.ch> wrote: >hi > >user A wants to give user B permission to see, add and edit entries in &...

Same column, different cell width at different row
I have tried inserting a break and split, didn't work. I just want to separate the top half of a page with the bottom half so I can apply different cell width on the same column. Or how would I be able to do this? Same column but different cell width. Thanks! Glenn You can't do that. -- Cordially, Chip Pearson Microsoft MVP - Excel Pearson Software Consulting, LLC www.cpearson.com "Glenn Chung" <GlennChung@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:20746997-9D99-4684-A352-120370D27036@microsoft.com... >I have tried inserting a break and split, di...

Fixed Assets
When using the Fixed Asset module, I am finding some small differences when compared to the Depreciation calculated by the External Accountants for tax purposes. Client would like to match exactly to the amounts calculated by external accounts. What is the best way to fix this issue? thanks, -- Patti Need more info Patti. What are the depreciation methods/settings that are creating the differences? Does this occur on every asset or just some? Frank Hamelly MCP-GP, MCT, MVP East Coast Dynamics www.eastcoast-dynamics.com get your gptip42today at www.gp2themax.blogs...

Dates Difference
Hi, I need to get the difference between 2 dates (in number of days), how do i get that in vc++? I have used the DateDiff function in asp but couldn't find anything like that. Also, how can i convert string to a date? thanks in advance karan >I need to get the difference between 2 dates (in number of days), how >do i get that in vc++? Karan, Convert (if the dates aren't already in this format) the dates/times to FILETIME and subtract the values. >Also, how can i convert string to a date? Try COleDateTime::ParseDateTime or VarDateFromStr. Dave -- MVP VC++ FAQ: http://ww...

list of sequential numbers
I would like to make a colum of sequential numbers say beginning with 401 and ending with 499. is there a way to do this without typing in each individual number? Hi see the answer under your originial question titled "numbers in columns" Cheers JulieD "kellyaek" <kellyaek@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:67FF6C4E-4AFC-4E23-8EC0-987A682318F4@microsoft.com... >I would like to make a colum of sequential numbers say beginning with 401 >and > ending with 499. is there a way to do this without typing in each > individual > number? ...

Want to display value and difference on one chart
I am trying to create a chart that displays x and 10-x on the same chart. I want the chart to show a meaured value and the difference of that value to 10 in a different color. On Wed, 6 Aug 2008, in microsoft.public.excel.charting, JMH <JMH@discussions.microsoft.com> said: >I am trying to create a chart that displays x and 10-x on the same chart. I >want the chart to show a meaured value and the difference of that value to 10 >in a different color. Use your spreadsheet to calculate the values, then use the chart to graph them. Never try to use a chart for calculation. ...

Smart List Help
I am trying to create a Smartlist for receivables aging and I having some difficulty. I want to be able to see all customers with an outstanding balance and the associate the outstanding unpaid documents to the customer. I can get the aging information but I am unable to get the documents that responsible for the balance. I can get the information from I need that is displayed but I can’t get the information from “receivables transaction inquiry” window I am looking for. I want to be able to show any document with a dollar amount in the remaining amount field and only show the document...

Sending from 2 different computers
I have Outlook 2003 on my desktop at home and 2002 on my laptop while traveling. My server is Comcast. I would strongly prefer to use Outlook (rather than Comcast's webmail) on both computers. I have configured Outlook on both computers to receive email. I can also leave a copy on the server so it can be downloaded again later on the other computer, assuring that I always have copies of all emails no matter which computer I'm using. Problem is I can't send from my laptop. I've tried Comcast's instructions for configuring Outlook 2002 for use while traveling, but it doesn&...

Global Address List (GAL)
I want to configure such that all users will get to see their GAL in Outlook 2003 only with columns display: Name, Department, Office, Title & Alias. How to do it in exchange 2003? ...

How do I make a drop down list to pick from for a cell in Excel
http://www.contextures.com/xlDataVal01.html -- HTH Bob Phillips "bbiernbaum" <bbiernbaum@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:D5D2240C-7871-4AF4-A015-E6E775E53806@microsoft.com... > Look up Validation in XL Help ...

Removing white space around embedded picture
I'm sorry - I know there is probably a really simple solution to this and I'm just not finding it, and no one else in my office seems to know either. And unfortunately, I'm under the gun with this particular project. I'm inserting a picture - a logo - into a Publisher document. Half of it covers a broad purple band at the top of the page, and the other half 'hangs' below that. I cannot figure out how to remove the white space around the logo so that it doesn't look like a white box on the upper half, where the purple band is. Thank you if you can provide any...

Money 2006
My new year's resolution is to clean up my Payee and Catagory list in Money...consolidate catagories, payees, etc. I just went to the Payee List for the first time in awhile and noticed that in addition to picking up the Payee from the Payee field in the check register, the Payee List also picks up on the Memo field in every one of my investment accounts and shows any memo as an actual Payee. Strange, but when I got to that transaction and erase my memo, it stops showing up as a Payee. I don't want to erase all my comments from all my transactions in all my accounts, but it w...

Different shape width in different views in Excel 2007??
In Excel 2007, I create a shape in "Normal" view and set its width to any value (e.g. to 15cm). Now I change to "Page Layout" view and guess what... the width now shows up as something more than 16cm??! (The width property as points in VBA changes accordingly.) Switching to "Page Break View" will result in one more different width value. Is this "just" a big bug in Excel 2007 or did I miss something?? I know that the selected default printer or the chosen zoom factor may have an influence on the shown size of a shape, but these discrepancies are ...

List NTPs
I need to list NTPs configured on several servers. Does anyone know how to do it? Thanks, Carlos Felipe ...

Different Columns on different pages
Hi - think this will be easily resolved but I am stuck! In publisher 2000 how do you create a multipaged, two page spread that has different columns on some pages. I keep bringing myself back to "ignore background" and trying to use "arrange" - "layout Guides" - but this isnt right. Am I thinking too deep? Is the whole point that the layout guides are simply guides and stay the same thorugh the whole document regardless.... you just use ruler guides to make the changes through the different pages? Any idea's? Thanks Julia ...

Moving from static distrbuation lists to dynamic
We will be moving from static lists to dynamic lists in the coming months. INFO: I have about 500 exchange enabled boxes. I have one domain with a WAN It is for a school of from ages 1 - 12 with 13 schools and 1 district office. Currently little info is posted in active directory to tell all users about. We have OU for admin, teacher, student in each school. I still do not have all the info gathered about what static lists are out their. I just took the job. But we have an alldomain list, allschoolteacher lists, and many others. I see that you can use the custom atribuate in AD to base ...

How do I get an action button on power point slide to play a DVD?
I need to play a DVD leadership video in the middle of a power point presentation. I would like to learn how to place an action button on the 7th slide so it will play the DVD and I don't have to exit the presentation. Can anyone help? Thanks Hi, The first thing to do is to create a shape(for instance, a square). Click on the " Links" Tab and click on "Actions." An " Actions Settings" window should appear. Click on " Hyperlink to" and select " to file." Once there select the file you want to play after you press the button...

appointment prints different time
Hi, My client uses a french CRM with date format dd/mm/yyyy. when he creates an appointment with the SFO client from e.g. 11 o'clock until 16 o'clock it is saved like correctly. but when he prints it out, the starttime is 8 o'clock and end time 13 o'clock. it is like that for every appointment. it always prints out 3 hours earlier. Anybody had this too? Thanx Cypress, You can check if both the server and the user are in the same time zone. Server: Open Control Panel, Date and Time, Timezone Client: On the laptop open Control Panel, Date and Time, Timezone Open CRM vi...