decent simple c.v.

all I want is a simple cv, do not want one which lists fourteen colleges and
a nasters degree in insect dissemination
went to a bog standard comprehensive and have worked all my life
do not need fourteen pages of waffle
just a plain basic cv with space for my name and how good I am at everything

So type it up! HR departments look less kindly on people who use a
standardized form rather than exhibiting a certain amount of
initiative.

On Mar 23, 8:41=A0am, c v <c v @discussions.microsoft.com> wrote:
> all I want is a simple cv, do not want one which lists fourteen colleges =
and
> a nasters degree in insect dissemination
> went to a bog standard comprehensive and have worked all my life
> do not need fourteen pages of waffle
> just a plain basic cv with space for my name and how good I am at everyth=
ing

0
Peter

simple form question
Is there a property that i can set on a text box that every time I open a form the text box will be empty? -- Message posted via http://www.accessmonster.com No property, but put code in the form's Load event to set it to blank: Private Sub Form_Load() Me!MyTextBox = Null End Sub -- Doug Steele, Microsoft Access MVP http://I.Am/DougSteele (no e-mails, please!) "jjsaw5 via AccessMonster.com" <u34872@uwe> wrote in message news:7550cf12fd111@uwe... > Is there a property that i can set on a text box that every time I open a > form the text box will be empty?...

sbs 2008 space C drive
Hello, a sbs2008 server runs out of disk space (4.6GB free of 60GB) there are a few folders that are large. WSUS 4GB, WINSXS 10.9GB, SYSMSI 7.7GB and one file monitorservicelogs 1.5GB Can I cleanup some of these folders or file?? And can I stop WSUS from downloading or disable it ?(not used 5 PC's) I did read some posts on the net but did not see a clear answer. regards Marc Hi Marc: Here are several official MS documents and some ideas gleaned from this news group and other sources that may help. You can use treesizepro or windirstat to find the space hogs on your...

Very simple question
Hi everyone, I'm new to Visual C++. I'm trying to write an application which takes user input (like an int), does some calculations, and displays the results in a window on screen. I've created an edit box for the user to enter the int, and added a variable which will take on the value of this int. How do I display the result of the calculation? I suspect I need to create a dialog box and use some variation of a Set command. Is there an easy way to do this? Thanks in advance for any help. Daryl Try creating another edit box for the output? Daryl wrote: > Hi everyone, ...

Simple arithmetic
Here is a simple arithmetic question =SUM((AR32*AU32+AR32/1.4)+(AS32*AU32+AS32)) Each of the cell contain the following values: AR32 = 4.70 AU32 = 20% AS32 = 0.00 The current formula will return: 4.30 The correct answer according to my calculations is 4.028 Is the formula wrong or am I wrong? Pat You may need to break down into sections such as below. I did NOT test =AR32*AU32+(AR32)/1.4)+AS32*(AU32+AS32) -- Don Guillett SalesAid Software donaldb@281.com "Pat" <glass_patrick@hotmail.com> wrote in message news:OxMoXsjAFHA.3616@TK2MSFTNGP11.phx.gbl... > Here is a s...

I would like a nice looking, simple inter-agency agreement.
http://office.microsoft.com/en-us/results.aspx?Scope=TC&Query=agreement -- Mary Sauer MSFT MVP http://office.microsoft.com/ http://msauer.mvps.org/ news://msnews.microsoft.com "Teresa" <Teresa@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:5502C4F6-7B3B-42DE-97E5-C46B58A8332F@microsoft.com... > ...

Running a simple batch file at startup
The CMOS battery is gone bad in my Windows XP machine. Whenever Windows starts, I want to run the 'Date' command to set the current date. How do I accomplish this? Thanks in advance. -samah On Thu, 19 Nov 2009 06:41:38 +0530, samah <samah@mymail.com> wrote: > The CMOS battery is gone bad in my Windows XP machine. > > Whenever Windows starts, I want to run the 'Date' command to set the > current date. How do I accomplish this? Why don't you simply want to replace the battery? It's easy to do and extremely inexpensive (two or t...

what should be simple
b2 =min(g2,o2,w2,ae2) g2 =k2/n2 o2 =s2/v9 .... b2 works when all the cell formulas have data to compute, but does not work when one of the formulas returns the error msg #div (no data) Thanks for your help Hi, Maybe something like the in G2 & O2 =IF(N2<>"",K2/N2,"") -- Mike When competing hypotheses are otherwise equal, adopt the hypothesis that introduces the fewest assumptions while still sufficiently answering the question. "Rene" wrote: > b2 =min(g2,o2,w2,ae2) > g2 =k2/n2 > o2 =s2/v9 > ... > ...

DPM 2010 & Hyper-V R2 (Core)
Hello, I have installed DPM 2010 in a physical server. I installed the Backup Feature to my 6 node Hyper-V cluster. (Reboot) I installed the DPM 2010 agents to each node. (Reboot). I installed KB 975921 & 975354 updates (the v2 as the final update) (2x reboot) I updated the integration tools on my VM's. In DPM 2010, I created a protection group. Selected one of the VM's (via the cluster hostname, not via the individual node) Next the initial replica creation starts. After about 40 seconds it fails with the following error: Failure occurred while adding one or m...

Simple vs Full Mode
RMS 2.0 sp2 Sql server 2005 . We tried to change sql server databaser to simple mode from full mode. We then kept getting a open row set error.. We would prefer to run in simple mode to simplify recovery at store level to only last backup. Is this supported in RMS 2.0 sp2.. What is the reccommended standard for a store database : Recovery mode: Comaptiability level: This is a multi-part message in MIME format. ------=_NextPart_000_00E9_01CADD5F.72BEA9D0 Content-Type: text/plain; charset="utf-8" Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable Max, Sim...

Send mail not working (created in C:\Inetpub\mailroot\Badmail)
I have created a virtual installation with one DC with exchange and one server with MS CRM. Sending mail between users in outlook works fine but when sending mail from web client to a internal user doesn't work. The email is created in C:\Inetpub\mailroot\Badmail. Do i need to configure SMTP virtual server or am i missing something? Tanks // Mats ...

COMMUNICATION ERROR with a subtitle that reads missing Microsoft C
I receive the above error when attempting to send an email within Microsoft CRM. Do you need to router installed to send email or is this just required for automating routing of messages? You need to Install CRM exchange Router , even if you want to send emails within Microsoft CRM Users. "AAA" wrote: > I receive the above error when attempting to send an email within Microsoft > CRM. Do you need to router installed to send email or is this just required > for automating routing of messages? > > ...

Simple menustrip merge question...
I've got an MDI container form with it's own menustrip control. The menustrip gets merged with any forms opened inside it. No problems. Most are set for MatchOnly or Append. The MDI has an 'About' that I always want to be at the end. But any menu items that get appended always go to the end. How can I change this? ...

Backup All Outlook files on (C) to Another Installed Hard Drive (D)
I'd like to back up all my Outlook 2000 SP-3 files: e-mail files/folders; calendar, contacts, and so forth to my 60 GB backup disk. I'd also like to copy all files to CD-RW drive on occassion to protect against total system failure. How do I go about this? I don't know which folder and file names Outlook uses. Thanks in advance. The most important things are in a *.pst -- Diane Poremsky [MVP - Outlook] Author, Teach Yourself Outlook 2003 in 24 Hours Coauthor, OneNote 2003 for Windows (Visual QuickStart Guide) Outlook Tips: http://www.outlook-tips.net/ Outlook & Exchange...

MC++ & C# generate different XML
Hi, I've been trying a long time now to generate some XML using MC++ and XmlSerializer. I have a piece of C# code that produces exactly what I want, but I simply can't get the MC++ code to write the same thing. Below I have included two minimal compilable samples that illustrate my problem. The C# code produces this XML: <?xml version="1.0" encoding="utf-8"?> <LandXML xmlns:xsd="http://www.w3.org/2001/XMLSchema" xmlns:xsi="http://www.w3.org/2001/XMLSchema-instance"> <Units name="unit1" /> <Units name="un...

simple question about CString
Hello! If I have a method foo that return a value of type CString and then assign the value to myLPSTR which is of type LPSTR see below do I then have to free this myLPSTR or will it just go out of scope. LPSTR myLPSTR; myLPSTR = foo(some parameters here); //Tony "Tony Johansson" <t.johansson@logica.com> ha scritto nel messaggio news:OS%23HeD$TJHA.588@TK2MSFTNGP06.phx.gbl... > Hello! > > If I have a method foo that return a value of type CString > and then assign the value to myLPSTR which is of type LPSTR see below do I > then have to > free thi...

Creating a Simple Line Graph
Version: 2008 Operating System: Mac OS X 10.5 (Leopard) Processor: Intel Hello Everyone! <br><br>First of all, I'm sorry to be so ignorant with Excel, but I swear I've been trying to figure this out for hours! My eyes already hurt and I'm desperate. So here's my problem. I'm trying to create two excel graphs. They're both line graphs. On one column I have the years (from 1970 to 2010) then on the second column I have the numbers I want to play (pregnancy rates in those years). When using Excel for Office 2008 for Mac, I highlight both columns and it giv...

Data file conversion from v. 4a to v. 12
Need help with converting Money for Windows 95 (v 4a) data file for use with Money 2004 (v12). Data file size is 1.9mb. Data file was copied from old computer (Win '95)to new computer (XP Home) with Money 2004 pre-installed. Money 2004 locates file and initiates conversion then stops before conversion is completed. Define "stops before conversion is completed." This can take a LONG time with the hourglass up and Money reported as Not Responding by the operating system. If this is what you mean, let it run overnight or something without panicking and killing it. If, OTO...

setup was unable to find an instance of the microsoft CRM server c
please help 1 domain controller with Exchange, IIS, CRM, and SQL. 1 workstation with winxp sp2. I CAN NOT install CRM Sales for outlook on client. I am administrator of the local box and domain. Both computers are in same domain. NIC NOT firewalled. Everything worked fine in the test environment but not in live network. just like everyone else. i do have SSL on server as well.. i think this may be the problem... First, is the CRM server functional? Be sure to check that the SQL/CRM services are running on the server. Second, are you able to access it via the web interface? If so, w...

Simple query question 08-05-10
Hi, I'm using SQL Server 2005. What I want is to return a column "venue", but if that column is null, I want to return the value of the column "site" (in either case, I want the column header to be "venue"). How do I construct such a query? Thanks, - Dave You can use expression with COALESCE and alias the expression as venue: SELECT COALESCE(venue, site) AS venue... -- Plamen Ratchev http://www.SQLStudio.com Try this: SELECT COALSECE(venue, site) AS venue FROM my_table -- Gert-Jan laredotornado wrote: > > Hi, &...

Decent Fax Program
I'm looking for a Fax program that will work with WinXP and Outlook 2003. I don't want to send faxes over the internet just over phone line. I have used WinFax Pro before but had problems with intergration. Anyone recommend any other programs that I would be able to intergrate with Outlook? (at least the address book intergration). Thanks! Only Windows 2000 Fax and Windows XP Fax integrate with Outlook 2003. I don't know of any third party products that have been developed for it yet. -- Russ Valentine [MVP-Outlook] "Matt" <nutshell222@hotmail.com> wrote in ...

how do I lock my p.c. when Im not around
Im using Micros. office 2003 and I need to know how to stop people from looking at my info. Depends a little upon your operating system but press CTRL+ALT+DELETE and it should offer you the option to lock the computer. To unlock it you'll simply type your password. -- -Ben- Ben M. Schorr, MVP Roland Schorr & Tower http://www.rolandschorr.com http://www.officeforlawyers.com Author - The Lawyer's Guide to Microsoft Outlook 2007: http://tinyurl.com/5m3f5q "shanecb" <shanecb@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:7454B12E-6A54-4AB4-9F15-CA60F35FEE48@...

my computer's c-drive fills up!!!
We installed ON on our computers at work (through a server) on November of last year. Haven't had any problems, until now. Two of us decided to update our ON, then I noticed that a certain Note Section will automatically expand & have no color. Then, got notice that ON couldn't be opened because my c-drive was full! Our company's IT people don't know what to do (shocker!). Has anyone else had this same issue? alejandra wrote: > We installed ON on our computers at work (through a server) on > November of last year. Haven't had any problems, unti...

How could tell me what the C Runtimes Library?
Hello all: I read a book about MFC,and it says that windows supports C Runtimes Library and Windows API, I want to know what the C Runtimes Library is?and what does it include any functions? Thanks. Lee Tow wrote: > Hello all: > I read a book about MFC,and it says that windows supports C Runtimes > Library and Windows API, > I want to know what the C Runtimes Library is? This lists the various libraries that constitutes C runtime library: http://msdn2.microsoft.com/en-us/library/abx4dbyh(VS.80).aspx --- Ajay Essentially, it is that collection of subroutines def...

get a copyright symbol when I want (c)
Hi Folks, In Excel (MS Office Pro 2000 w/ new XP OS) how do I overcome the default copyright symbol ( "c" inside a circle) when I type: (c) I jury rig it as ( c) i.e. insert a space before the "c" but I hope some smart person has a better suggestion. Kind regards, D David, Delete the autocorrection via Tools / Autocorrect options -- Regards, Auk Ales * Please reply to this newsgroup only * * I will not react on unsolicited e-mails * "David Lariscy" <artcast@bellsouth.net> wrote in message news:%6cMb.23842$qC.21692@bignews3.bellsouth.net... >...

fatal error C1189: #error : "eh.h is only for C++!"
Hi, I am experiencing a fatal error while compiling. The exact message is : c:\program files\microsoft visual studio\vc98\include\eh.h (32) : fatal error C1189: #error : "eh.h is only for C++!" Could anyone please tell me how to rectify this. Thanks in advance, -Kalpaga Prolly cause of a line such as :- #ifndef __cplusplus #error "eh.h is only for C++!" #endif Presumably its not safe to use this include file in a C program (perhaps it uses some C++ only features) -- Regards, Nish [VC++ MVP] "kalpaga" <kalpaga.kanakarajan@honeywell.com> wr...