Date form field in Word

I've created a form using the drop-down date field. However, after saving and
restricting editing on the document, the form works when tabbing TO the date
field but after selecting a date, the "form" will not tab to the next field,
which happens to be a fill-in field: it will only tab to the next date field.
HELP!

If the date fields are Date Picker content controls, what you are seeing is to be expected. You cannot Tab from a content control to a field in Word.

--
Stefan Blom
Microsoft Word MVP

"April" <April@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:41889560-64D1-4610-81A3-CF73CD15354C@microsoft.com...
> I've created a form using the drop-down date field. However, after saving and
> restricting editing on the document, the form works when tabbing TO the date
> field but after selecting a date, the "form" will not tab to the next field,
> which happens to be a fill-in field: it will only tab to the next date field.
> HELP!

0
Stefan

filter by date and action

moving from one form to another
I want to be able to move from form 1 to form 2 and retain matching information in form 1 to form 2. So, how do I link the one or two matching information in both the forms? I think what you are asking is how to link forms? If so, in properties for the forms or subforms, go to the data tab and enter your master and child link property. It should create that for you. If the forms are not on the same form (a form and subform) you might have to create a form/subform to link them. If you want to be able to see the same information in each form without linking, you would need to put the inf...

Cannot open files in Word
I cannot open a file in Word saved in publiser. When I try it shows a window encoding, and shows ms- dos and two choices to pick from, no matter what I pick the document cannot be read.Thank for any help Frank Neither can anyone else. A Publisher file cannot be opened in Word. "Frank" <Frank@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:E348233B-B3F0-4CC9-9606-1640F454A88D@microsoft.com... >I cannot open a file in Word saved in publiser. When I try it shows a >window > encoding, and shows ms- dos and two choices to pick from, no matter what I > pick the doc...

Creating a word document
I have a text file that has tab delimited rows of fields. I would like to input the file into a C++ program and write out a word document with some of the fields bolded. I have develop a program to read input text file and now would like to write out the Word formatted .doc file. Is there a control that I can use to get the Word formatted output? Is there a better way to go about this? I feel like I am reinventing the wheel. I basically need a "xls" to "doc" converter program that allows me to format the various fields the way I want. Thanks, Michael Fox Have you...

Transaction Date VS Business Date

Post Dated Checks

Enable fields based on drop down choice
Background: we give evaluations on a number of positions, each has 2 stages. Those evaluations cover 28 different areas, but the areas tested vary by position and stage. In my data-entry form, there is a combo-box for position, a combo-box for stage, and a text box (for a 1-5) rating for each area. What I want to do is disable the fields for areas that are unnecessary when the user selects the position and stage (in 2 separate fields). ...

Calculated Fields 04-18-07
We're helping someone with a relatively basic requirement for CRM, but they've thrown two awkward ones into the mix. The first of which is a desire to use some custom fields on an entity which are then automatically totalled. e.g. when they do a quote each item on the quote (free entry) has a custom field for the cost to the organisation of providing the service. On the main quote screen/report they need these to be totalled, in the same way that the built-in sell-price fields are. Is this possible without reaching for Visual Studio? I've had a look through a pile of...

Embedded Excel Objects in Word convert to pictures

strange date format problem

How to sort by name then date?

Combo values from query based on form fields
I am setting the values for a combo box in a form(s) via a query that 'filters' the results with criteria based upon the values of other fields on the form. The combo is a field that is bound. However, this is giving all kinds of problems ranging from Access completely crashing to being asked for the parameter values of those criteria fields when closing the form. I have tried making the combo an unbound field and then setting the value of the bound field to that unbound field after update, but that still leads to the same issues. How can I do this? As example - I have a form w...

filter form by listbox selection
Access 2003 form called fGua has an unbound list box called lstComponent. When the user selects from the listbox how can I make the form filter by that selection Private Sub lstComponent_AfterUpdate() Select Case lstComponent.Value Case "CT" 'CT Me.Filter = "[Component] = [lstComponent].value " Me.FilterOn = True Me.Component.DefaultValue = """" & Me.lstComponent.Value & """" Case "ST" 'ST Me.Filter = "[Component] = [lstComponent].value &q...

if statement with dates #2

Automated task to present data in a graph form.
Hi, I am newbie to Excel area. I got a requirement where in I need to present the Excel sheet data with 3 columns in a graphical form. Everyday, the excel sheet is populated with the current data. This is automated from the backend. I want to know whether there is any possibility of a macro which draws a graph with the data present in the excel sheet. It should be an automated task. Thanks for the help in advance. -- luckyguy ------------------------------------------------------------------------ luckyguy's Profile: http://www.excelforum.com/member.php?action=getinfo&userid=285...

Counting Dates?

Tax Forms 4506T
Am looking for the form 4506T, this is something my Bank told me to fill out and could find it online. But no luck so far. Help Did you check at www.irs.gov? "supercheek" <supercheek@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:390FD3B6-0812-4688-98AB-8552172ECE3A@microsoft.com... : Am looking for the form 4506T, this is something my Bank told me to fill out : and could find it online. But no luck so far. : Help ...

An expression for dates from and to

Returning only MAX(date) not all dates
I want to be able to list the most current date an item is checked out. As I was working through the query I used max as an aggregate function but I still can't get the simple result I want. I'd rather list the fields I have chosen and somehow select just the most current checkout date. Any help would be greatly appreciated. Here is my query: SELECT tblTerritory.TerritoryID, [TerritoryName] & " " & [TerritoryDescription] AS Description, tblTerritory.TerritoryTypeID, tblTerritoryType.TerritoryType, Max(tblTerritoryCheckout.DateCheckedOut) AS Checked...

show all fields in the Outlook 2007 task form
I see that a contact has "Show All Fields". Where is this option for tasks? I'd like to see some of these things in the task form, not just the table view. It's in the same place, only the standard task form hides that page. You'd need to design a custom task form that has that page visible. -- Sue Mosher, Outlook MVP Author of Microsoft Outlook 2007 Programming: Jumpstart for Power Users and Administrators http://www.outlookcode.com/article.aspx?id=54 "jay.meerdink@gmail.com" wrote: > I see that a contact has "Show All Fields"....

System Date
Can anyone help me on how to force the system date to a member field of "Date" type? I could not find any help on msdn that comes with visual c++. Any hint or help will be appreciated. Thanks, Behrouzk Are you just trying to get the current date. You can use CTime::GetCurrentTime() or COleDateTime::GetCurrentTime() Tom "Behrouzk" <Behrouzk@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:D8FA4B6B-73CE-4058-B50C-C9BEBAB67E68@microsoft.com... > Can anyone help me on how to force the system date to a member field of > "Date" type? I could not fi...