Co-worker sees pictures on top of text - I see next to text?

I have a Word 2003 document with many pictures inserted.  On my computer the
text wraps around the pictures.  When a co-worker opens the same document the
pictures are on top of the text.  What setting could be different?

Got It!  Renamed Normal.dot and let Word recreate Normal.dot.  Seems Ok now.

"Lee Zard" wrote:

> I have a Word 2003 document with many pictures inserted.  On my computer the
> text wraps around the pictures.  When a co-worker opens the same document the
> pictures are on top of the text.  What setting could be different?

when i type i am not seeing any text in Outlook 2003
I am using Microsoft Outlook 2003, I don't know what happened but when I try to send an email nothing appears instead I only see read error lines on the screen. I have tried everything but nothing works. I cannot type because no text appears on my screen. I am not able to send emails. Please help!! After typing a couple of words that you do not see, try to highlight the area where you typed.What happens? Is your font colour set to white? Peter "tigka98@hotmail.com" <tigka98@hotmail.com@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:777622D7-4C61-432B-B8AD-5...

Filtering text Criteria - Win XP
I have a database that lists checks by date in numerical sequence. Some of the checks are voided. Voided checks are listed with the letter "v" in front of the number. When attempting to filter the database to copy to another location the "v" checks show up in the filtered output. I tried using a formula to filter out any checks that start with a "v". For example, in the criteria range I inserted the formula =+AB8>=54119. The formula shows checks that start with the letter v return as true? Why? Shouldn't a letter be viewed as text? To make matters w...

How do I see top items
I can get a pivot to show me the top 5 items. I also need it to show me a subtotal of all the remaining items. example: Top item 1 = 100 Top item 2 = 90 Top item 3 = 80 Top item 4 = 75 Top item 5 = 70 all others = 85 Grand Toal = 500 Any ideas? ...

view pictures in body of message
This may be quite simple, but when I recieve a message it does not display correctly and will not show any images. How do I correect this In what kind of configuration? Define "it does not display correctly". That could mean millions of things. -- Robert Sparnaaij [MVP-Outlook] Coauthor, Configuring Microsoft Outlook 2003 http://www.howto-outlook.com/ Outlook FAQ, HowTo, Downloads, Add-Ins and more http://www.msoutlook.info/ Real World Questions, Real World Answers ----- "Tam" <Tam@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:AF342072-EAC9-4F6E-9EB1-E98391...

Miss- position of text box in chart
I have a problem on below : When i generate the chart there after i added in the text with text box to a certain location within the chart, but after the position of the text shifted once i preview and even printed out. the text just missalignment with what i have been placed earlier on. Thanks for the help~~! Eric - Add a dummy XY series to the chart, with a data point located everywhere you want a label. Format the series to be invisible (no marker, no line), then use one of the free Excel add-ins* to apply labels from a worksheet range to the dummy points. * Rob Bovey's C...

I can't see formatting on my screen for font colors or highlighti.
Why can't I see formatting on my screen for font colors and filling cells with color? Try this OFF: Changes to Fill Color and Fill Pattern Are Not Displaye�d http://support.microsoft.com/default.aspx?scid=kb;en-us;320531 -- Regards Ron de Bruin http://www.rondebruin.nl "kam347" <kam347@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:492EDFB8-6199-49E5-9996-F9DE60CE9243@microsoft.com... > Why can't I see formatting on my screen for font colors and filling cells > with color? ...

how do i reversie pictures and text for printing to t.shirts
can you help me?i need to print a t.shirt for a stag night.How do i reverse the picture and text to print on a t.shirt? spike <spike@discussions.microsoft.com> was very recently heard to utter: > can you help me?i need to print a t.shirt for a stag night.How do i > reverse the picture and text to print on a t.shirt? Select the text box Edit > Copy Delete Edit > Paste Special > Picture (Windows Metafile) Arrange > Rotate or Flip > Flip Horizontal -- Ed Bennett - MVP Microsoft Publisher And sometimes your printer setting will have an option to do that. My HP d...

Text Search
I am trying to create a paramater query that will result in only the records from the word "customs" but if the user types in "customs fees" then the records should only be from "customs fees". How do you create this type of filtered search? To return all records where the string exists any place in the field you could use Criteria: Like "*" & [What Word?] & "*" If you want to match only if the exact word is included in the field things get a lot trickier depending on how you define word and whether or not your field can c...

Ability to see "User who posted" field from GL in FRx
I would like to be able to see "User who Posted" field from GL YTD Trx table on detail transaction reports in FRx. ---------------- This post is a suggestion for Microsoft, and Microsoft responds to the suggestions with the most votes. To vote for this suggestion, click the "I Agree" button in the message pane. If you do not see the button, follow this link to open the suggestion in the Microsoft Web-based Newsreader and then click "I Agree" in the message pane. http://www.microsoft.com/Businesssolutions/Community/NewsGroups/dgbrowser/en-us/default.mspx?mid...

Lots of text in one cell
After I click on File->New, Excel will begin with a default size empty sheet. If I type a long, say 100+ character, string into cell A1 then that text will visibly spill over in the adjacent cells. Is there a way to tell Excel to resize or redimension cell A1 so that my string completely fills the cell in a nice looking manner??? I basically want any arbitrary string that I type to completely visible and contained within cell A1 in a nice looking way. thank you Hi Tricky to do in a consistent, automated and attractive way. Excel doesn't do attractive on the whole. Y...

Getting the cell reference
Thanks both for the QUICK response - I am amazed!! I was hoping for simple formula as judging by your guys feedback, I am certainly novice user. I will try get my head around the INDEX formula info. Your help is much appreciated. Nick Hodge Wrote: > Duncan > > How are you trying to do this as you are in the misc group? > > Programmatically... > > LastRowInA = Range("A65536").End(xlUp).Row > > -- > HTH > Nick Hodge > Microsoft MVP - Excel > Southampton, England > nick_hodgeTAKETHISOUT@zen.co.uk.ANDTHIS > > > "DuncanG&q...

Cannot see objects in detail view when converting from 2002 to 2000
Does anyone have any insight into why I cannot see any of the objects (table, queries, etc) when I convert an Access 2002 database to Access 2000 and try to view them in the View-Details mode? I can see them fine in the View-List mode though. Thanks ...

Outlook 2003
Im sending an image from a directory by selecting the image and clicking on the 'E-mail this file' under the 'File and Folder Tasks'. When a new email is opened it is set to text mode by default even thorugh I have it selected to use HTML in the configuration. Also the signature is not showing. Any suggestions on how to fix this? Thanks, grafix@he.net ...

Adding text in cells
I would like to add text to a cell just like using word. That is, being able to type a short line and hit return for the next line. Right now I can not have separate lines of text. I would like it to look something like this. The 1st stop is Dallas. Go to the top of the hill and turn right at the tee. Go 14 miles to the light and turn right again. Call me at 12:00 PM. And can parts of the text be bold or have color? Thanks, Art Type first line then hit Alt + ENTER to give a linefeed within the cell. Yes, you can boild and color text within a cell. In the formula bar select the part(s)...

Glenn can you see if you can help me.
Hi Glen I have been working with Crystal Reports. I have match the RegAnaly.rpt to the Z-Reading in RMS 1.2 and works Great. I have linked Crystal to Excel and I import all my RegAnaly.rpt Total to it and the balance all my registers and print my bank deposit slips all from Excel. I have been trying to Get the TimeCard Report to print a Bi-Weekly. It not guite working like I would like it to work. If I send you what I got could you take a look and see where I maybe going wrong. I really would appreciate. Thanks Ralph Sorry, Crystal isn't really my thing. There is a time car...

Text want wrap in text box

Insert Picture IF criterea is correct???
Will Excel let me insert a picture if criteria in another cell is met? I want to display an employee's written signature (that is scanned as a *.jpg file) if that employee's initials show up on the worksheet in a certain cell. There are approx. 5 employees so the picture would be different based on the initials. I don't know any coding. Is there any work arounds to accomplish this? Excel 2000 and/or XP (we have both computers in our office) Brw, You can do this using the worksheet change event. I have a sample workbook that I will send you if you contact me privately w...

Calculate the distance between two 2d co-ordinates
I have two co-ordinates that are given in x,y format. E.g. x , y 1 , 1 1 , 5 Is there an excel function or vba function that can be used to calculate the distance between the two co-ordinates? Cheers Hello, if 1,1 are in A2,B2 if 1,5 are in A3,B3 A distance could be : =((A2-A3)^2+(B2-B3)^2)^0.5 "Vlad" <vladimir.mcbadger@gmail.com> a �crit dans le message de groupe de discussion : c07873f3-553e-4874-9778-50921ab5ac83@a21g2000yqc.googlegroups.com... > I have two co-ordinates that are given in x,y format. > > E.g. > x , y ...

see multiple tabs at once in excel
Excel should provide the ability to see multiple worksheets (tabs) at once. I am currently using Excel 2003. ---------------- This post is a suggestion for Microsoft, and Microsoft responds to the suggestions with the most votes. To vote for this suggestion, click the "I Agree" button in the message pane. If you do not see the button, follow this link to open the suggestion in the Microsoft Web-based Newsreader and then click "I Agree" in the message pane. http://www.microsoft.com/office/community/en-us/default.mspx?mid=c56ece01-0850-4900-9659-c6b79575a992&dg=mic...

In Excel, how can i see all tabs in format cell
When I try to formal some cells and I go to Format -- cell I get all the options including alignment, but in other cells I only get the font tab. I just want to change the alignment on 1 cell from bottom to top. If you select the cell, and choose Format > Cells, you should see all the tab. If you double-click on a cell, or click in the formula bar, so you're editing the cell, you'll only see the Font tab if you choose Format > Cells. Jared wrote: > When I try to formal some cells and I go to Format -- cell I get all the > options including alignment, but in other cel...

Each exam at $39 at Allitcertkiller.co.uk with moneyback guarantee
Each exam at $39 at Allitcertkiller.co.uk with moneyback guarantee ...

How can I get a cell to automatically resize vertically with the amount of text in it ??
How can I get a cell (row) to automatically resize vertically with the amount of text in it ?? Format, Cells, Alignment, Wrap text luke58 wrote: > How can I get a cell (row) to automatically resize vertically with the > amount of text in it ?? Set to "warap text" and row autofit. If it is not working for you, could be you have merged cells which autofit will not handle. Need VBA code or manually fit to size. Gord Dibben MS Excel MVP On Thu, 12 Apr 2007 18:18:07 GMT, luke58 <luke58@hotmail.com> wrote: >How can I get a cell (row) to automatically resize verti...

Allitcertkiller.co.uk study guides has new updates than Testking.co.uk
Allitcertkiller.co.uk study guides has new updates than Testking.co.uk ...

Advanced Find / Full-Text Index not working
Server: XCH 2k3 (w/o SP) / Win 2k3 Clients: Outlook 2003/2002 Advanced Find from client's Outlook returns no results using any criteria. Full-text Index working on defined schedule and mailbox store without Event log errors/warnings. Guidelines from "Best practices for deploying FTI" followed for FTI configuration. Strange: Microsoft Search and Gatherer Performance objects do not exist. Or, could this be language settings issue as described in Best practices...? Help? 1.) What is the query that is being sent and are you sure that there are messages that satisfy the req...

Exchange co-existence
Hi, I am referring to section/point named as follows : ""Preserve the existing external SMTP e-mail addresses and use Exchange Server 2003 to route incoming messages to the Domino environment "" in the following guide: http://www.microsoft.com/technet/prodtechnol/exchange/guides/NotesDirAndMailMigrat/7084e96b-3f6a-4751-ae6e-9c9df6747943.mspx?mfr=true My query: Not anywhere in the guide it is mentioned how should i go about achieving the above point ? What steps do i need to perform in order to achieve this. Any help would be greatly appreciated. thanks in advance ...