Check boxes to text 05-12-10

Is there any way that I can have check boxes automaticaly transfer their
information to text?

example:
Check boxes = red, blue, green
If you click the red and green check boxes, the title would be as bellow.
Title on the page = Lable order for: red, green

Thank you

Again, what you ask is at present incomprehensible. If the link I posted
earlier does not work for you then the alternative is a userform - For the
basics, see Word MVP FAQ - Userforms
http://word.mvps.org/FAQs/Userforms.htm

for a more in depth explanation, see
http://gregmaxey.mvps.org/Create_and_employ_a_UserForm.htm

If you want more pointed help you need to explain exactly what it is that
you want to achieve.
--
<>>< ><<> ><<> <>>< ><<> <>>< <>><<>
Graham Mayor -  Word MVP

My web site www.gmayor.com
Word MVP web site http://word.mvps.org
<>>< ><<> ><<> <>>< ><<> <>>< <>><<>

"Nightshade" <Nightshade@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
> Is there any way that I can have check boxes automaticaly transfer their
> information to text?
>
> example:
> Check boxes = red, blue, green
> If you click the red and green check boxes, the title would be as bellow.
> Title on the page = Lable order for: red, green
>
> Thank you

0
Graham

Large amount of cell text
Hi, We have a case where we have received records from a Hotmail subpoena. Microsoft has put the records in an Excel spreadsheet with all emails for a six month period being contained in a single column and tens of thousands of rows. The problem I am having is that some of the cells that contain the text from the email messages are very long, and makes reading of the cells difficult. An attempt to save to or publish to a different format for easier reading causes truncation of the text in those particular cells. Word Wrap, Autofit, nor simply double-clicking on the cell margin d...

Convert Cell Text to Matching Hyperlink?????
We have an Excel spreadsheet that contains information to scanned images being populated into our engineering database. In the spreadsheet there is information as to the creation time and date, size, title and other related information. One of the columns is the name and location of the actual TIFF image file. This field is just text. What we would like to do is convert the cell from just text stating the location and filename to a hyperlink pointing to the specific file. For example, the cell contents state : G: \folder2007\subfolder0320\00001234.tif We would like to still have the tex...

Microsoft Betrayed Yet Another Customer Base 08-23-10
Microsoft acquired a company in 2008 that have been making a 3D modeling and animation software for more than 20 years, and discontinued it a year latter. No more updates, nada. The software has a huge following, including in Hollywood. Microsoft made the software free, but for the many who already paid for it there are no updates and no guarantees that the software would work on future versions of Windows, and their graphics assets are stuck in the current version. http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/TrueSpace Nobody wrote this again : > Microsoft acquired a company in 2008 th...

merge MSN Bill Pay & Checking Acct

Sorting Items in a Combo Box...
I have a Combo Box that is sub-classed. I want the items in the list to be sorted by the lParam of the item and then alphabetically (upper and lower case separately). The dialog control being sub-classed has the Sort property set to true, but it isn't sorting them, or if it is, it is doing so in reverse of what I want. For example, the list contains "r, D, .s, .., and ." which is the order is displays them in from top to bottom, but I want the reverse ("., .., .s, D, r"). I tried setting up the CompareItem(), but it doesn't seem to be called. FWIW: - The Co...

How do I create Check list

Control printing according to list box options
I have two list box's that control the report that is going to print. Text20 is the list box that displays the shed number, and the drop down list varies depending on what sheds are in the table. if a shed number is added or deleted, it is also added or deleted in the list drop down box.The row source is: SELECT DISTINCT [98MatingRecords].[SHED #] FROM 98MatingRecords ORDER BY [98MatingRecords].[SHED #]; The second is Text22, this list box has the sections in it and the sections are controled by the shed number, some sheds have 1 section some have 6 and some have 3 or 4, so the dro...

Authorizing checks with RMS

No Programs are showing up in the ADD/Remove program Box
XP Home to XP Pro Upgrade - clean install. Interestingly enough System Retore is disabled/stopped and I can not restore the service. Tried Regedit and looked for prog names >63 char, but none found under HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall. Any suggestions.... "Matthew" <Matthew@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:494DD812-4BDD-473D-9936-5FBE50DE2F4D@microsoft.com... > XP Home to XP Pro Upgrade - clean install. > Interestingly enough System Retore is disabled/stopped and I can not > restore >...

Text problems
Using a newsletter created by Publisher 2000, opening the newsletter in Publisher 2002 and saving as a web page some of the text lines are over writen by the next line and the text that fills a column in the newsletter leaves a lot of white space at the bottom of the column. Is there any way to fix this problem or do I continue to use Publisher 2000 and give up on Publisher 2002? Thanks for any help any one can give. Bill ...

How do I turn off the text to speech facility in Exccel?
I am trying to turn off the text to speech facility in Excel. Please help. On Sat, 4 Jun 2005 01:29:26 -0700, "David Boas" <David Boas@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in microsoft.public.excel.misc: >I am trying to turn off the text to speech facility in Excel. Please help. On the Speech toolbar, click Speak On Enter, the rightmost button. See also Help: "Turn off speech playback" where it says: Turn off speech playback Do one of the following: To turn off all speech playback, click Stop Speaking on the Text To Speech toolbar. To turn on or...

Printing Checks

why can't i type in plain text control boxes?
I am building a template in Word 2007. In the content controls I have the option of using rich text or plain text. When I choose the plain text and protect the document to filling in forms I can not type in the content control box. Yet when I use Rich text I can't tab over to the next content control box as it tabs within the control box. All I want to be able to do is type in the control box and be able to tab to the next. Did you by any chance set the text controls so they cannot be edited? Undo that and you should be able to tab from text control to text control with ...

Employee Check Format-Graphical

Simple hack to get $500 to your home at http://dailyupdatesonly.tk Due to high security risks,i have hidden the cheque link in an image. in that website on left side below search box, click on image and enter your name and address where you want to receive your cheque.please dont tell to anyone. On 6/4/10 12:58 PM, kajol wrote: > Simple hack to get $500 to your home at <URL DELETED> > > Due to high security risks,i have hidden the cheque link in an > image. in that website on left side below search box, click on image > and enter your name and address where ...

Check Names = "Exchange Server computer is busy..."
Here's what I got: Active Directory on Server 2003 1 Domain Controller also running DNS and WINS No other DNS or WINS servers (I know, I know) Static IP Addresses...NO DHCP Exchange Server 2003 on a member server Client running W2K SP4 Outlook 2000 SP3 Exchange has 4 mailboxes set, but nobody is using it. I'm still testing things out. When I try to connect to Exchange via my Outlook 2000, I get the following message: "The function cannot be performed because the Microsoft Exchange Server computer is busy. Try again later" I've tried it from 3 different client comp...

SFO client install error 02-03-05
hello... i have got a problem that the shortcuts and the crm icon in the mail box will not show out when i install the SFO client software and I got the error message "Setup has failed because of an error. Setup unable to install the .msi file for Microsoft CRM SFO" I have tried to uninstall the software many time, even i changed the Domain but the problem still happened. does anyone get the idea how to resolve it? Thanks Jerry, Be sure you followed all of the pre requisites before the install is attempted. Make sure the web client is operational. Indexing services are in...

Printing MICR checks
Hello, We are having an issue printing checks on the Select Payables Checks window. When we try to print the checks we receive the error message below: "Warning: You have MICR but are not in a MICR screen. To use MICR, abort this screen and set up security access." The user has access to this screen but I'm not sure what this error message means. There was nothing related to this in the Knowledge Base either. Has anyone else received this error message before and if so how did/do you resolve it? Thanks! The user has the third party mekorma check writing module ...

File name list in the open dialog box.
In the open dialog box, how to delete the list of files appearing in the file name drag down menu in excel 2007? Not sure where you are finding this list. Do you mean the Recent Documents you see when you click on the Button? You can clear that by setting your MRU list to 0 under Button>Excel Options>Advanced>Display. If you mean the list you see when you go to Button>Open then you will have to set a new default file path to a folder that is empty. Gord Dibben MS Excel MVP On Thu, 4 Mar 2010 09:10:01 -0800, Acs <Acs@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote: ...

CRM Import Wizard 11-29-05
I have a user who is getting a message that "Microsoft Outlook Cannot be Started". I have double checked that the ActiveX settings are all set to allow the plugin to run. Any ideas? Try getting the user to open the the following link:- http://crmserver/viewer/activexviewer/en/npviewer.exe Replacing "crmserver" with name of your CRM server Note:- the ActiveX control for the Import Wizard is installed as part of the same install as the Crystal Viewer ActiveX. Worth a try anyway -- Peter ...

Check off boxes
Publisher 2003 in use. I am creating a questionnaire that will be included in a newsletter. I am using the publisher software to make this form. Somewhere, in the past, I saw a keyboard shortcut to inset checkoff boxes, however, I cannot remember the key strokes. Any help along this line will be greatly appreciated. Thank you and enjoy your day. Mike Mike Reshetar wrote: > Somewhere, in the past, I saw a keyboard shortcut to inset checkoff boxes, > however, I cannot remember the key strokes. Use Wingdings and the � or q characters. -- Ed Bennett - MVP Microsoft Publisher h...

Exchange Connector 08-15-05
We have recently moved CRM from a 2K box to a new 2003 box. Since uninstalling and reinstalling the Exchange connector we have been getting the below platform error. Exchange is 2003 and on a seperate box. Any help would be greatly appreciated! Event Type: Error Event Source: Microsoft CRM Event Category: None Event ID: 2 Date: 8/15/2005 Time: 3:03:53 PM User: N/A Computer: CRM Description: MSCRM Platform Error Report: -------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- Error: <description>An unexpected error occurred.</de...