Cannot Ungroup a Picture in Words2003

Hello!

I have a picture drawn in WORDS2003 sometime ago. But I can't ungroup it now.

Can someone help? Many thanks.

Lee CC

You should be able to select the picture, right click, select Grouping, and
Ungroup.

"LeeCC" wrote:

> Hello!
>
> I have a picture drawn in WORDS2003 sometime ago. But I can't ungroup it now.
>
> Can someone help? Many thanks.
>

> Lee CC

How do I get hyperlinked pictures to open in Windows Photo Viewer
When in click on a hyperlinked picture it opens in Corel Photo House instead of Windows Photo Viewer. Is there a way to set the default program? It has nothing to do with Word. Your file assocications need to be changed. How to change file associations in Windows XP http://support.microsoft.com/?kbid=307859 How do I... Change file extension associations in Windows Vista? http://articles.techrepublic.com.com/5100-10878_11-6172036.html -- JoAnn Paules MVP Microsoft [Publisher] Tech Editor for "Microsoft Publisher 2007 For Dummies" "KTLVR" <KTL...

Pictures
I like to use one note as a note book for my child. I add videos, pictures, scans of his work from school, and stuff the teacher has sent home about him. He is also autistic, we use one note to keep data to give to the doctors as well. When I add pictures I would like to be able to add a frame or those 4 little black corners you sometimes see in old photo albums. It just adds a nice touch to what I write about. ---------------- This post is a suggestion for Microsoft, and Microsoft responds to the suggestions with the most votes. To vote for this suggestion, click the...

Grouping / Ungrouping
I have spent some time grouping rows on a large spreadsheet. Its quite big and complicated now and there are 5 levels of grouping. What I basically want to do is to remove the first layer of grouping so that the second layer becomes the first. Make sense? The first layer has 4 headings, when I open up the second layer there is about 25, then the third its about 100 etc. I don't want to have to undo all the levels of detail that I've creted, but whenever I use the ungroup command on the higher level it just undoes everything. Can anyone help? Thanks. -- bluebadger ---------------...

Paste a picture
In Office2000, I select a range of cells, copy it, open word, and the paste it into word as a picture. I then copy that picture back into excel and place it in amongst figures, reduced, so I can later print it with these other figures. It works fine. But is there any way I can avoid that Word step? I cant see how Excel allows me to paste copied cells back into word as a picture. Thanx Hi Jack If you select a range in Excel you can do this Hold the Shift key and do Edit>Copy picture in the menu bar You can paste it in Excel then where you want then -- Regards Ron de Bruin (Win XP Pro...

How do I change default picture size
I have a spreadsheet in which I insert lots of pictures. All thes pictures need to be fairly small and the same size. How can I chang the default picture size so I can insert them without resizing eac picture, or at least have them appear much smaller than the curren default(which is huge) so I don't have to scroll to get to a corner t resize -- submer ----------------------------------------------------------------------- submerj's Profile: http://www.officehelp.in/member.php?userid=40 View this thread: http://www.officehelp.in/showthread.php?t=72549 Visit - http://www.officehelp....

use picture as a button
is it possible to have a picture as a button to take the user to another page? (using a macro)? You could even assign it a hyperlink! ash wrote: > > is it possible to have a picture as a button to take the > user to another page? (using a macro)? -- Dave Peterson ec35720@msn.com Hello Ash This won't turn your picture into a button, someone with more experience can help you with that but below is what I generated with the macro recoreder. HTH Mark (InWales) Sub Picture_Press() ' Picture_Press Macro recorded 14/09/04 'unprotect worksheet it doesn't appear to wo...

Printing embedded pictures
When printing Excel worksheets, I have noticed that the embedded JPEG images/pictures appear distorted on the printed page...it's as if the pictures are stretched 6% horizontally (e.g. faces appear stretched wider). Is there a way to adjust the aspect ratio of the entire worksheet for printing purposes so that I do not have to adjust each image on a worksheet separately and then readjust how they fit on the page? >-----Original Message----- >When printing Excel worksheets, I have noticed that the >embedded JPEG images/pictures appear distorted on the >printed page.....

Advanced find, and the grouping and ungrouping of clauses
One of my users has come with this replicable issue: 1. Put in a number of line items in the Advanced Find, select the rows, and click "Group OR" 2. Run it - - it works fine. 3. Go back, ungroup the selection. 4. Add another line item, select rows, and click on the "Group OR" What happens: 1. The "OR" clause doesn't appear 2. The first line item in the Advanced Find disappears 3. There is a message of "Error on page" If you attempt to click "Group OR" again, the NEXT line item in the Advanced Find disappears. Has anyone else experience...

ungrouping
Why does my picture disappear when I click on ungroup? It may be disappearing behind something else (a text box or a border). -- JoAnn Paules MVP Microsoft [Publisher] ~~~~~ How to ask a question http://support.microsoft.com/KB/555375 "lynneg" <lynneg@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:385E5F97-B65D-4C73-AF7D-01B309C335F9@microsoft.com... > Why does my picture disappear when I click on ungroup? Could be a driver issue. Read the third FAQ here: Q: Why can I not see images/shapes/lines when editing my publication? http://ed.mvps.org/Static.aspx?=Pub...

Group / ungroup Publisher 2007
I am trying to group 2 pictures in a text box using Publisher 2007 and Vista. The select / unselect items in the Arrange menu are greyed out. I believe I should be able to use the select tool to draw a box around the items but nothing happens when I click on it. any thoughts please Do you have a border on your page? Are you certain you are selecting all the objects? What happens if you do CTRL+A with your cursor outside the text box? -- Mary Sauer MSFT MVP http://office.microsoft.com/ http://msauer.mvps.org/ news://msnews.microsoft.com "ancre15" <ancre15@discussions.micro...

modifying pictures
I am trialling visio 2007 - I have imported a clip art picture (in this case a celtic band) Does the programe allow me to modify the band so its becomes curved - either convex or concave -- Alex Hello Alex, You've got various options: 1) create the 'tranformed' image in an editor and then import into Visio 2) create a mask shape with a cut-out and place that over the top of your imported image shape 3) create a fill pattern using your image and then apply the pattern to a shape with your desired form For the image editor route, there obviously the commercial products, bu...

Problems with ungrouping and selecting one item to ungroup
I have created a flyer in Microsoft Publisher 2003 by using two text box and adding text. I then inserted a clipart. I have grouped the entire flyer, but would like to ungroup just the picture, but I am having problems. I checked the Publisher Help section, which told me to click on the Drawing toolbar. I could not find the Drawing toolbar, and even looked under View, Toolbars, and Customize...but found nothing. Then reading a post on this board, I found that it might be under "Arrange," so I looked there. I found the group and ungroup commands, but they are "gray...

Can a picture be inbeded in an excel cell
Looking to put small circles into a drop down list cannot find a way of doing it if someone knows anser I would appreciate some help. Pictures cannot be embedded in a cell, only float on top. Why do you want circles in dropdown box? There may another method to accomplish your needs. Like WingDings font has some circles. Format to WingDings and hit ALT + 0161(on the numpad) and you get a circle in the cell. Gord Dibben Excel MVP On Tue, 20 Dec 2005 11:55:03 -0800, "SCARSON" <SCARSON@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote: >Looking to put small circles into a drop down l...

Contact Picture
I am using Outlook 2003 with Windows XP SP2. When I insert a Contact Picture, I cannot see the picture. Even the pictures I have inserted before does not show their picture. All there is a white space with no border. The contacts without any picture looks normal. I used to be able to view the contact's Picture. I do not what happened. I have tried the Detect and Repair option and this did not help my problem. If you need a screen shot, I will provide on request. -- Jimmy ...

how do i up load from my pictures to advertising web site
how do i up load from my pictures to an advertising web site On Wed, 25 Nov 2009 15:58:01 -0800, pictures <pictures@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote: >how do i up load from my pictures to an advertising web site Ask the administrator of the website. The technique will differ from site to site. In any case, this question does not appear to have anything to do with Visual Basic for Applications modules in Microsoft Access, which is the subject of this forum. -- John W. Vinson [MVP] ...

ungrouping within clip art
In past versions of Publisher, I've been able to ungroup a piece of clip art so that I could delete portions of it. I can't figure out how to do it in Publisher 2003. Any suggestions? Thank you. Make clip art look original in Publisher http://office.microsoft.com/en-us/assistance/HA011196801033.aspx -- Mary Sauer MSFT MVP http://office.microsoft.com/ http://msauer.mvps.org/ news://msnews.microsoft.com "TSC" <TSC@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:D21231F2-61E6-426C-BC3F-4E6413E4B598@microsoft.com... > In past versions of Publisher, I've been ...

Copying pictures from windows explorer into Excel 2003
Hi, In Excel 2003, when I drag a picture (eg. jpeg) from windows explorer onto a spreadsheet, it appears as if the copy is going to happen (plus sign appears on the cursor). However, nothing is copied. I used to be able to do this in Excel 2000. I do have the latest patches for Office 2003. Is there a setting I need to change to make this happen for Excel 2003? Thanks, Sid ...

changing pictures on homepage
Is there a simple way to add in changing or rotating pictures (photos) on the homepage or other page? I don't mind using the Web 2.0 tools if there is nothing available from this program. Same answer as below...use the insert html code fragment tool to insert code into the page. You can google for javascript slide shows, or some such to find lots of different ways of doing this. You can also insert Flash into the pages. DavidF "ardelle" <ardelle@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:6A29853B-818B-43C4-A191-0E76EB947AB9@microsoft.com... > Is there a s...

Ungrouping EMF file causes shapes to be distorted.
Hi, exported a shapefile from Arcmap as a .emf and then imported it into Excel. when I try to ungroup it, all the shapes don't fit together anymore, they all shift a little bit. does anybody know why it's doing this? Thanks, Michael Shaffer ...

upside down pictures
Using MS pub95 and printing a greeting card... the pictures I import print upside down on pages 2 and 4. (one folded paper to create the card) I create the pub file on a WinMe machine and print to a network printer that is connected to a WinXP machine. If I rotate the picture within MS Pub95 the pictures still print upside down. I have to rotate them with a photo editing program like Photoshop and re-import them into my publisher file. That makes for strange looking files on the computer but they do print OK then. When the WinMe machine had it's own printer there was no problem. I can'...

Group/Ungroup function
I created a multi-column spreadsheet in Excel. To simplify the viewing, I column groups and subgroups. The spreadsheet worked fine yesterday. Today I opened it up and the Group/Ungroup doesn't work. The spreadsheet is not protected. I can resave it under another file name. Thought to just ungroup a series of rows and then regroup them. Highlighted the rows but when I went to Group/Ungroup function it was all greyed out so it won't let me do that either. Noticed the name Group in parenthesis next to the file name at the top of the spreadsheet. Don't know why that i...

Save as a picture
I have a group of cells that contain names and numbers. Column A has the name and column be has there score Is there anyway of being able to select those cells only and save them as a picture. I have tried to copy them and paste them into the Paint program and save as a picture but it doesnt copy the exact formatting over. Is there another alternative?? Thanks Andrew Andy Pope has a free add-in that you can use to export images: http://www.andypope.info/vba/gex.htm Andrew wrote: > I have a group of cells that contain names and numbers. > > Column A has the name and...

OL07 Picture Quality Horrid!
When adding pictures into my emails in OL07, the picture quality is terrible, and the picture size seems to be different than the original. How do I get the pictures to look like the original file? Or is there something wrong with my machine? I have already re-installed outlook, and the problem won't go away. Fj Asia ...

cricket pictures
muje cricket ki pics chahyein.plz send my e-mail ...

Sending Pictures #2
I am unable to send picture attachments through outlook or outlook express. All other attachment are OK and this is a recent problem as I used to be able to send them OK. The only system change I have made is a new internal modem. The pictures are saved as JPEG files approx 90KB in size. Hope someone can help find a solution for me as my ISP and Microsoft seem unable to help. Andrew What happens when you send them ? Is the entire message stopped or is it stripped of the JPG file ? Some ISP's have a problem with JPEG's., but never heard of one with JPG's unless they are to...