Can't convert a Word 2007 document to WordPerfect

I have a Word 2007 document that I need to convert to WordPerfect or to plain
text.  It seems to me in previous versions of Word I would be able to do
this.  It also won't let me copy and paste into WordPerfect.  I get an error
message saying "Error converting clipboard data".

You shouldn't have to "convert" a Word document in order to open it using
WordPerfect; depending on the version of WordPerfect, there could be a
problem opening Word files saved with the .docx extension; saving to .doc
will resolve any "unsupported file format" issues you may encounter.

JeanneJo.

"CindyB" wrote:

> I have a Word 2007 document that I need to convert to WordPerfect or to plain
> text.  It seems to me in previous versions of Word I would be able to do
> this.  It also won't let me copy and paste into WordPerfect.  I get an error
> message saying "Error converting clipboard data".

How to Convert UTC to localTIme(C# )

Hyperlink behavior Word 2007: correct page but wrong part of page
I've searched a lot of place but have not even seen anyone else having this problem. Document is a multi-page Word 2007 form template with hyperlinks for navigation. In most cases clicking a hyperlink will take you to the correct page, and the top of the page displays. However on some pages, it either displays the bottom of the page and/or the top of the next page. Sometimes the cursor is in the first form field of the following page. With the template open, view field codes, show bookmarks and show text boundaries, I still can't see what might be causing this behavi...

Convert text to time value

how to convert date

Excel: Auto converting text to numbers

Outlook 2007 Voice Access
Hello, Exchange 2007 SP1, Outlook 2007 SP2. We disabled the functionnality of Outlook Voice Access (OVA) to play e- mail messages on the phone - and limited it only to listen to voice messages. But we just noticed that when you disable this e-mail reading feature, OVA does not tell you how many NEW voice messages you have in your mailbox (they have not been read in Outlook and are still marked as unread). You can however continue and listen to them. So for me the TUIAccessToEmailEnabled PowerShell command set to $false also prevents knowing how many NEW voice messages we have...

MS Money 2007 Deluxe vs Money Plus?
Is their any reason to upgrade? I downloaded the Demo of Plus but it looks just like 2007. I see no reason to drop $30 bucks. I wish they'd get a feature where I can enter a transaction on the money website and then sync when I get home. I like to enter stuff into my account register just as quickly as I can. One extra year before it turns into a pumpkin. The feature you are looking for was there and was removed. Not clear why it was removed--perhaps not enough people used it? Lots of users did find the very presence of the feature a reason to stay awake at night worrying that Bill...

Sharing a excel document over the internet
Hey everyone, I am looking to improve a few things with a client of mine. I have an excel worksheet(office 2000, but we coudl also purchase office xp if needed) which contains work that i have to do for my client. What i would like to do is setup an excel doc that would inform us(depending who modifies the document) that there were changes made (like in outlook or something). Example: he writes that he wants me to install 2 new computers in section d(whatever) of the office. HE then saves the excel file, and outlook automatically sends me a notice that it has been modified. I then double ...

How do I create the mirror image of any written word?
In any Word document, is there a method of creating a mirror image of any word therein? Your question would probably get a lot more help in a MS Word forum rather than this one (PowerPoint). WordArt and flipping would be one way, but without knowing the version you are using, it's hard to give much more help. When you repost in a more appropriate forum, give them some information about version and what it is exactly you are trying to accomplish. -- James Bart: "According to creationism, there were no cavemen." Homer: "Good riddance! Their drawings sucked ...

word 2007 won't reg key
newer dell computer with OEM vista home premium installed. unable to activate word using reg key stated on the computer. tried at least 10 times, but dialog box indicates error. did bypass activation & opened a few new word docs, but when i copied some old data files into word 2007 everything locked & unable to update. still using old computer & moving some data files to the new. able to get automatic window updates though. Thanks to Dell support, the number on the box was incorrect & had to use the number on the installation disk included in the package of i...

Built in excel 2007 formats via VBA
Does anyone know how to format a line using excel 2007 built in presets via vba, as the macro won't capture them? Thanks and regards, Mark To figure this out for yourself, see Case Study – Embedded and Linked Objects http://www.tushar-mehta.com/excel/vba/vba-embedded%20or%20linked%20objects.htm -- Tushar Mehta http://www.tushar-mehta.com Custom business solutions leveraging a multi-disciplinary approach In Excel 2007 double-click to format may not work; right click and select from the menu "mark Stephens" wrote: > Does anyone know how to format a line using excel 20...

Convert Access97 to 2000

Convert 2000 Calendar to web page

XML Note convert to DataSet

Convert

Problem converting from Quicken to M2005

Access 2007 bug?
Hi All, is there a known bug for an issue with access 2007, sometimes when I select the After_update event when in visual basic say for a option radio button or a text box, Access stops working and then restarts offering me the option to save a back up of my database, has anyone else had this problem? (vista user) Thanks That can be caused by a number of things, but often portends some corruption in your file. Make sure you do several "Compact & Repair" actions to clear it up. -- Arvin Meyer, MCP, MVP http://www.datastrat.com http://www.accessmvp.com http://ww...

My keyboard is locked up in a Word Document
I can't backspace or type any letters or numerals in a word document but the keyboard works fine in excel, etc. If this happens in new, blank documents, exit Word and rename the normal.dot file (normal.dotm if you are using Word 2007). To find the file, you can search for it in Windows; be sure to search hidden files and folders. If this happens with a particular document, only, it might be protected or possibly corrupt. -- Stefan Blom Microsoft Word MVP "SK Teacher" <SK Teacher@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:27CC9DD4-BE35-4E4C-B45...

Numbers converting to decimal

CRM & Office 2007
Hello I was wondering if there is any way to synchronize CRM and Office 2007 programs, more specifically Office Accounting 2007. I read something about a rollup 2 for CRM, but I am not sure if that is what I need. If it IS what I need, could you provide the link to the download site please? Thanks, S.R. Hi SR, There is nothing regarding office accounting 2007 sycronization in Rollup 2. And I dont think there is any built in sycronization tool from Microsoft for this purpose. There may be some addons from third parties like one of them is: http://gurangosoft.com/default.aspx Or you may ...

Controlling hyphenated words in columns.
Is there a way to set up linked columns so that words don't hyphenate? I have tried spacing, reducing font by a half point and adjusting the size of the column but it seems like a lot of work to set it up, then when printing sometimes the layout changes again. Tools, language, hyphenation. Or if you want the hyphenation turned off for this and all future publications, tools, options, edit tab. -- Mary Sauer MSFT MVP http://office.microsoft.com/ http://msauer.mvps.org/ news://msnews.microsoft.com "misskitty" <misskitty@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message ne...

OL 2003 Looses Word Email Recepient Ability
After having installed Outlook 2003, Word 2000 no longer summons an email envelope when I attempt a Send To email recipient. I can summon the attachment method but the option to send to recipient has been deactivated. It worked successfully prior to OL2003 upgrade. I have run Office Repair and I have also re-installed Office Pro with no resulting change. Where do I go from here? Back to Outlook 2000. You can't mix versions. -- Russ Valentine [MVP-Outlook] "Howard Kelley" <hkelley@yahoo.com> wrote in message news:ehnW6GNpDHA.2512@TK2MSFTNGP09.phx.gbl... > After havin...

Converting Quicken 2004 to Money