Calculate Column

Word 2007
I have a very simple chart in Word and I would like to make the last cell
calculate the total of the above cells, as you can in Excel.

To make the calculation Just insert the sum formula in the last cell of your
chart. You should be able to access the "sum" button on the toolbar if you
are working in charts. If it is a table that you're working with just click
on the last cell, select "Table" and then select "formula."

"Canon" wrote:

> Word 2007
> I have a very simple chart in Word and I would like to make the last cell
> calculate the total of the above cells, as you can in Excel.

Stacked Column gap width
I have a stacked column graph and I have set the gap width to 0. There is, however, still space between the stacked columns. The gap looks to be about twice as wide as the column themselves. Any idea why? The column overlap is set to 100. The Gap Width is set to 0. In case it matters, the X axis is a time scale, all axis settings are automatic. It looks like both ClusteredColumn and StackedColumn graph types have some intra-cluster spacing that cannot be eliminated... Brian Herbert Withun When you use a time-scale axis, it creates categories for each day (all days). The time-scale is ...

Copy column
Hi I have a continuous form (MainForm) containing employe's informations like IDEmploye, Name, Position, Salary, etc When the user double-click on the employe's ID, a new window open. This window (SecondForm)contains the same employe's informations + a subform (related to the employe's ID) The subform (EmplSub) is a continous form with 3 fields (PeriodNo, Planned and employe's ID) and 36 rows. Each row represent a Period (month) How it works User open the MainForm Find the employe he wants to work with Double-click on the employe's ID and another window open Then...

combining columns
Greetings, Struggling to figure something out. Thank you for your help... I have a column of 1200 fields. examples are "item 1", "item 2"... the big goal is to get one list that says "order item 1", "receive item 1", "install item 1"... So, I can use the concatenate function to generate columns of "order item 1", "order item 2" or "receive item 1", "receive item 2". Now trying to combine these lists so i get one long list where all of the actions for item 1 are listed first, then all actions fo...

How to calculate age of a person?

Due Date Calculated

Counting Occurrences with 2 columns
Hello! I am trying to calculate the occurence of one item based on tw criterias: Column A: Name of Magazine(e.g. "Red", "Blue", "Green" ) Column B: Frequnecy read (4,5,8)range from 1-20 Column C: "Read" OR "Not Read" e.g Red 4 Read Blue 5 Not Read Green 6 Read Yellow 2 Read Red 3 Not Read What I need to find out is: How many many times each magazine was read ? Thank yo -- Message posted from http://www.ExcelForum.com Suppose your data is in Sheet1 in A2:C6 > Red 4 Rea...

how to calculate outliers

Evaluate VLOOKUP in cells in column
Using Excel2003, I have copyied and modified the following code which essentially should fill the value of VLOOKUP(E2,AgeGroup,2) in cells F2:F64500 but I just Cannot seem to get it right. Would really appreciate assistance. Have no VBA knowledge. Sub AgeGroup() Dim i As Long Dim j As Long Application.Goto Reference:="R2C6" For j = 6 To 6 Step 1 For i = 2 To 64501 Step 1 Cells(i, j).Resize(1).FormulaR1C1 = _ Evaluate("VLOOKUP(RC[-1],AgeGroup,2)") Next i Next j End Sub Thank you -- Robert Try along the lines of Range(Cells(1, 1),Cel...

Calculated field options???

Getting primary/foreign keys and referenced tables and columns
OK, I've been wrestling with this for a while; time to ask for help. I need a query (SQL 2005/2008) that, given a table name, will return the column information for that table as shown in SSMS (schema name, table name, column name, if it's a primary or foreign key; AND, additionally, if it is a foreign key - the referenced table and column that contains the primary key). I have been able to put together a query to get primary keys and one to get the foreign keys, but unable to pull it all together with the inclusion of the reference information for foreign keys! Any h...

tenure calculations

Time Sheet Function to Calculate

printing specific columns
Hi Is there a way to print just selected columns? I have a sheet with 6 columns and I want to print 3 of them, the others are just for reference and formulation. Thanks Rick Hide those you don't want to print -- Don Guillett SalesAid Software donaldb@281.com "Fayette" <fayetpd@powersupply.net> wrote in message news:u0iJ2SNaEHA.556@tk2msftngp13.phx.gbl... > Hi > > Is there a way to print just selected columns? I have a sheet with 6 columns > and I want to print 3 of them, the others are just for reference and > formulation. > > Thanks > Rick &g...

exclude columns in macro
I have a simple macro below. I would like to exclude certain Columns (c). So instead of reading c=5 to 16, it will be 5 to 8, 10-13....... p = "C:\Documents and Settings\" f = "Stuff.xls" s = "Sheet1" Application.ScreenUpdating = False For r = 12 To 72 For c = 5 To 16 a = Cells(r, c).Address Cells(r, c) = GetValue(p, f, s, a) Next c Next r Range("D:F,I:K,N:O").Select Selection.NumberFormat = "#,##0_);(#,##0)" Also, is there a way for me to identify these columns later ...

Column width #8
I want to have two different column widths in one worksheet. Another words I want Column A to be one width at the top of the worksheet, and column A to be another width at the bottom of the worksheet without it effecting the top column width. Is this possible? Consider using the "Merge-and-Center" command (button on the formatting toolbar next to "Align Right"). If you have highlighted one cell to the right, this will cause the data in cell A1 to appear merged across A1 and B1. Thus, the merged column above will appear to have a different width than those below....

Formula to calculate time

Row and Column Header
Excel 2000 I eliminated my row and column headers. How do I get them back? Thanks PJ Go to the Tools menu, choose Options then the View tab. There, check the "Row and column headers" setting. -- Cordially, Chip Pearson Microsoft MVP - Excel Pearson Software Consulting, LLC www.cpearson.com "PJ Usher" <pjusher@hotmail.com> wrote in message news:%23U8611qPFHA.3716@TK2MSFTNGP14.phx.gbl... > Excel 2000 > > I eliminated my row and column headers. How do I get them > back? Thanks > > PJ > > That's it!!! Thanks "Chip P...

want to turn PT row data into column data
original data: name win loss score paul 1 325 Jane 0 1 225 walt 1 400 nancy 0 200 jane 1 300 nancy 1 200 paul 1 365 walt 1 350 when i create p.t. I get (or a vague approximation) paul win 2 loss 0 avg 345 jane win 1 loss 1 avg 260 walt win 1 loss 1 avg 375 nancy win 0 loss 2 avg 200 but this is what I would like: name win loss avg Paul 2 0 345 Jane 1 1 260 walt 1 1 375 nancy 0 2 200 ---------------------------- HOw? tx phynkel, Grab the g...

Insert calculated median field in pivottable
Anyone know how to get a median calculation in a pivot table? I've tried inserting a calculated field but it always sums the calculated field. Thanks, Joel Not supported in a pivot -- Regards, Peo Sjoblom (No private emails please) "Joel Schaefer" <joel@disintegrators.com> wrote in message news:ev4P0Nk6FHA.2616@TK2MSFTNGP15.phx.gbl... > Anyone know how to get a median calculation in a pivot table? I've tried > inserting a calculated field but it always sums the calculated field. > > Thanks, > > Joel > ...

Javascript help, calculation whoes when calculating from a calculation....
I am having a strange issue with Javascript and I cannot see what the issue us? Essentially I need to be able to calculate two values, one is addition and the second is multiplication. I am getting some strange numbers. My code is at the bottom under the ------, here are the details. crmForm.all.estimatedvalue.DataValue = 10 crmForm.all.new_cfp_estrev_nextyr.DataValue = 10 crmForm.all.new_cfp_estrev_yrtwoplus.DataValue = 10 This should make totalestrev = 30, Then its getting weird, I am taking the following formula (10/100)*30 = 270? Here 10 is the value selected from the drop down value, I ...

2 column drop down lists
I know that I have seen this before, but I can't recall how to do it. I want to create a drop down list with 2 columns. e.g. column 1 would be state short forms and column 2 would be the full name. Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated. Jeff as far as i know, you would have to use control toolbox list for this purpose. -- icestationzbra ------------------------------------------------------------------------ icestationzbra's Profile: http://www.excelforum.com/member.php?action=getinfo&userid=4580 View this thread: http://www.excelforum.com/showthread.php?threadid...

How can i create a 2-D stacked column within a 4 series stock char
I am trying to create an excel chart that combines the features of a 100% 2-D stacked column (for comparison of 2 variables) and the 4 series stock chart. I would desire to have my ideal chart being a 5-series stock chart with the data variables arranged as 'Volume1-Volume2 (stacked up as in 2-D column)-High-Low-Close'. This is slightly different from the current 5-series stock chart available in the excel spreadsheet. Can anybody help please? Thank you. Sincerely, Samuel See http://peltiertech.com/Excel/ChartsHowTo/ClusterStack.html http://peltiertech.com/Utility/ClusterStackU...