C:\Programfiles(x86)\Microsoft Office\Office 12\winword.exe

I am having trouble with little white boxes containing red x's.  I suddenly
cannot see any pictures when I use the print screen.  I get to word and paste
and a blank box comes up.  I have reinstalled checked for viruses etc...
Sometimes when I log off it says "You are missing a component."
C:\Programfiles (86)\Microsoft Office\Office 12\winword.exe  I am going crazy
as I need this to work.  I am also having trouble with websites and little
white boxes with red x's.  I cannot download the flash player whereas before
I did not have this problem.  Any help would be appreciated.

Thanks,

Jasbo

How to build a project in Visual C++.net developed in Visual C++ 6
Hi, I am Nageshwar. I have developed a project in VC++ 6.0 and OpenGL. I have installed VC++.net in my system. When I compile and build the same code in VC++.net environment, I am getting errors. I have used fstream.h to read and write to files. But this header file is showing errors in VC++.net. I have used iostrea.h header. This is also showing erros. I think I need to use a different version of headers. Please suggest me how to recover from these errors. Which header file I have use instead of fstream.h header? etc., Thanks for all who help me.. Awaiting an early response, Nageshwar ...

C: Drive documents and setting expansion
Whenever I, Right Click Start then click "Explore", I get an expansion of the my user ID folders. Now, I rarely us "Documents and Settings" and would like to have it expand differently. What do I need to change so that can happen?? Thanks.. Bruce A. Julseth wrote: > Whenever I, Right Click Start then click "Explore", I get an > expansion of the my user ID folders. Now, I rarely us "Documents and > Settings" and would like to have it expand differently. > > What do I need to change so that can happen?? 1. You could ...

Create timeline for 2500 B.C. to 100 B.C.?
Visio only allows me to create timeline for after 1900 AD. Can I use Visio to create a timeline for 2500 BC to 100 BC? Visio's Divided timeline has exactly what I need except I can not enter BC as the start and end time. And Visio always require end time to be greater than the start time. Any suggestion on how I can do this in Visio? You're not going to be able to use the timeline because the code is linked to the system clock (only goes back to 1900). You'll have to use the vanilla shapes that come with visio. Al "Little Black Sheep" <Little Bl...

Microsoft Offide for Mac 2004 Causes Sleep Problem
After installing the latest update for Office for Mac 2004, my G4 will not fall asleep automatically according to the setting in System Preferences. I can put it to sleep manually, but since I don't always know when I am not coming back to the computer for awhile, this is an issue for me. Can anyone help? Is it possible to uninstall this update, or would it involve uninstalling all the Office apps and starting over? I sure hope not. H.G. On 5/28/07 5:34 PM, in article 1180398840.085234.35540@q69g2000hsb.googlegroups.com, "CALF@swbell.net" <CALF@swbell.net> wrote: > A...

Update
What is Happening? This message is to inform you that Microsoft will soon begin discontinuing newsgroups and transitioning users to Microsoft forums. Why? As you may know, newsgroups have existed for many years now; however, the traffic in the Microsoft newsgroups has been steadily decreasing for the past several years while customers and participants are increasingly finding solutions in the forums on Microsoft properties and third party sites. This move will unify the customer experience, centralize content, make it easier for active contributors to retain their influence, mitiga...

Can't set color in any Office application
I can not set font color in any Office application: Word, Power Point, Excel. I am in 2003 Office version. But also in 2007 i have the same thing. There is the same in WordArt. What may be the reason? Could be a corrupt Office Installation. In Office 2003, try Detect & Repair from the Help Menu and in Office 2007 try Office Diagnostics from any application in Office 2007 suite. hth student25 wrote: >I can not set font color in any Office application: Word, Power Point, Excel. >I am in 2003 Office version. But also in 2007 i have the same thing. There is &g...

Visual C++ to read Strings from Serial Port
Hi. I'm doing a project using Visual C++ to read data from Serial Port. My program needs to do *something* when it receives specific data. For eg, if the program receives "Alarm 1 Zone 4", it will do something. The data received will be variable in length. My questions: 1) Any recommendations for the serial Comm Class for Visual C++? 2) How can i compare the data i receive from serial to the specific messages i'm looking for, eg data types, size of data types, limitations & etc.? Thanks. Any comments are highly appreciated. Leng As far as the serial part goes, it i...

Microsoft Outlook sends multiple copies of mail...
Heelo! I have such a problem with Outlook from Office 2003 SmallBuisness. Sometimes when I send an e-mail it stills in my Outbox. On details in sending/delivery status there is no errors, it looks like the e-mail was succesfully sent, but it is still in outbox. So I wait some time (5, 10, 15 minutes) and then I delete the message manually, and that would be not so bad. But after some time the recipient tells me that he/she received several copies of my message (from 2 to even 50 copies!!) and he's angry that I mailbomb his mailbox (and I understand him). Outgoing e-mail antivirus sca...

C++ : Is it lots harder than c# and VB
Hi everyone, I learned Java whilst at university and have taught myself c# and VB.net. I think I am ok at it. I was thinking, these languages will probably be bigger in the future so I better get ready for them. But then, I also realised that COM is still quite important and so is C++. So I thought I better just try and have a look at C++ and COM. And now I'm scared. So my question is - why does C++ look so much harder than c#? For example : 1. The methods all have really stupid names that are hard to descern a function from. 2. You need to think about pointers and cleaning up ...

C#.net windows application
Since I am new to c#.net 2008 but I have worked a little with visual basic.net 2005, I have the following questions I would like to ask: 1. When I am looking at a .sln file that I will be maintaining a work, I can see there are lots of static void Main() methods in a file called program.cs throughout the solution in separate folderts. Can you tell me the purpose of this kind of code? Does this instantiate an object, is this a class libary member? 2. When running the C#.net 2008 professional version windows application, how do I know which 'main' method is being called? ...

New Add-On for Microsoft CRM 1.2
We are proud to announce a new Add-On for Microsoft CRM 1.2. Related Documents for MS CRM 1.2 Now you are able to store any documents(files) in MSCRM The Related Document Add-On for CRM allows you to add any type of files to Leads,Contacts,Accounts,.. a.. You can categorize the documents(files) you add to an CRM-Object. b.. No size-limitation for your files. c.. Store your own private Documents to CRM-Objects. Go to www.mscrm-addons.com and download the Add-On! support@mscrm-addons.com www.mscrm-addons.com Your company for MS-CRM ADD-ONS! GroupCalendar for MSCRM Rel...

MFC DLL Calling C# Assembly
I have been trying to get a simple mfc dll I wrote to add to numbers call a C# assembly. Here is a sample of my C++ code in my cpp file. extern "C" _declspec(dllexport) int Calc(int no1,int no2) { //result = no1 + no2; return MangedAdder(no1, no2); } #pragma managed #using <mscorlib.dll> #using <ControllerLibrary.dll> int MangedAdder(int a, int b) { ControllerLibrary::DLLController *t = new ControllerLibrary::DLLController(); return t->AddNumbers(a, b); } All I really need is an extern function in a mfc dll that calls a me...

Microsoft Excel Sort Problem
I have always been able to sort columns in micosoft excel. I select auto format but when I go to the Data area I cannot sort - the "sort" selection is in gray. Please help! Thanks! Is the sheet protected? -- Regards, Peo Sjoblom "VK" <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:089601c3d45d$d89a8c40$a601280a@phx.gbl... > I have always been able to sort columns in micosoft > excel. I select auto format but when I go to the Data > area I cannot sort - the "sort" selection is in gray. > Please help! Thanks! How about...

Type Casting in C and C++
Hello NG As an old style programmer I've been casting values with the C-syntax like: double dVal=3.14; float fVal = (float) dVal; but now I've been told that the C++ syntax should do a better job float fVal = static_cast <float>(dVal); for some reason. Is this true? Will the C++ compiler really generate different (better?) code or is it simply more writing I have to do? Thanx Richie >As an old style programmer I've been casting values with the C-syntax like: > >double dVal=3.14; >float fVal = (float) dVal; > >but now I've been told that the C+...

Installing Microsoft Money 2006
So, I purchase Microsoft Money 2006, but it will not install properly. Once I get to the passport stage it launches a series of run time errors. I have disabled the virus and firewall software and removed the Google search bars. The results are the same. Is there a work around? Thanks, dkt Do you really need www access to your personal financial information? Oh I forgot, MS has some things to sell and from the www it yells... neguhe ( ROT!3 encoded ) == On Wed, 29 Mar 2006 01:06:34 GMT, Doug Thompson <nospam@saddd.ca> wrote: >So, I purchase Microsoft Money 2006, but it will ...

How to complete activate Microsoft Office product by Internet
Help me to activate Microsoft Office product by Internet.Have tried but got an answer"invalid key of product" Product keys can be tricky. An eight will look a "B" for example. If your problems continue, activate by phone. 1-888-652-2342 -- Mary Sauer MSFT MVP http://office.microsoft.com/ http://msauer.mvps.org/ news://msnews.microsoft.com "Ilya Goldman" <Ilya Goldman@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:FAF8D4C4-EF18-4204-B8C0-5D7544A54067@microsoft.com... > Help me to activate Microsoft Office product by Internet.Have tried but got &...

Microsoft Outlook2003
I think i did cliked on something and them i tryed to set up again and now i have an old version of outlook how can i get the newer version reinstalled ...

C, C++ and C# Forums
Throne Software has opened up C, C++ and C# Forums at: http://www.thronesoftware.com/forum/ Join us! ...

"Microsoft Office 2000 patch for Microsoft CRM" 02-10-04
I have a full set of Beta and NFR cds but I dont have the alleged "Microsoft CRM Supplemental CD for Office 2000." Has anyone got a copy of "Microsoft Office 2000 patch for Microsoft CRM" I'd like it to test a problem I have with the sales client, many thanks -- Tony Foster GoldMine Support Consultant FrontRange Certified Professional Profita Limited www.profita.co.uk For my situation is we got 5 cds for ver1.0 and 7cds for v 1.2. There should be a cd is what you want. >-----Original Message----- >I have a full set of Beta and NFR cds but I dont have th...

Grouping view in Microsoft CRM 3.0
Hi It's possible to group or count a view in Grid in CRM 3.0. When I create new view in Advance Phonecall I don't see any grouping or counting fileds. In grid I have: Subject | State Task 1 1 Task 2 1 Task 1 1 Task 1 1 and I want: Subject | State Task 1 3 Task 2 1 Thanks, Andrej Answered in Dev group. -- Matt Parks MVP - Microsoft CRM "Andrej" <Andrej@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:D049221E-F7E9-4531-9098-0C6BB14D8BA0@microsoft.com... Hi It's possible to grou...

microsoft word for mac 2008 #2
this is for taz. I read a message you put out about the overtype feature on word. i am very used to using this as I have just switched to a mac from a pc. i do medical transcription and i used this feature a whole heck of a lot on my job. it saves me a ton of time. I have figured out how to put the overtype icon on the menu so that i can click on it with the mouse to turn it off an on. I turn it off and on atleast 500 times a day. i am constantly typing over names and dates and this feature came in handy. not sure if i'm going to like having to use the mouse to turn it off and on. ...

C# extension functions using MSXML?
I'm having performance/memory problems using .NET's XslTransform class so I thought I'd give the MSXML object's a whirl. The question I haven't been able to find in these groups is can I use C# extension functions with the MSXML objects? More specifically to use a C# class which has all my extension functions. I've seen examples where the stylesheet uses the <msxsl:script> element and embeds C# code, but that's not a viable solution for my situation since I'll be maintaining lots of different stylesheets which require the same extension functions. (if ...

Outlook 2007 takes more time to connect to microsoft exchange
We have user (remote office where we have Instagate VPN Router so user is connected using VPN connection) on Dell Laptop Latitutde E6500 with Windows XP SP3 OS and MS office 2007 with latest update. When he opens his outlook 2007 it takes 2 mintues (sometime 3 minutes) to connect to Exchange Server while other users in his office have no problem they are connected in 30 seconds. I googled it but could not find right solution. Thanks, ...

for some reason when i deploy my C# application on windows 2003 occasionaly rdr[0].ToString() hangs where rdr is a System.Data.SqlClient.SqlDataReader. Is there a fix for this? is my visual studio.net
for some reason when i deploy my C# application on windows 2003 occasionaly rdr[0].ToString() hangs where rdr is a System.Data.SqlClient.SqlDataReader. Is there a fix for this? is my visual studio.net out dated? Hi, 1. Does this seem to you to be the right Newsgroup to ask this question ? I would have suggested "microsoft.public.dotnet.framework.adonet". 2. Is there supposed to be a difference between the Message Subject and the Message body ? Isn't the Message Subject supposed to be abbreviated ? 3. As for your question : I strongly doubt if your VS.NET can be called "o...

Out of Office not sending out auto replies
Hello all, I have just discovered an issue where, even though out of office is enabled, an auto reply is not sent through when an incoming message is delivered to the mailbox. I have seen KB 309219 and it doesn't apply. We have tried this and it hasn't corrected the problem. All our servers are running SP3 along with the post SP3 fixes. Other mailboxes on the same server are not experiencing this issue, whether out of office is set up through the Outlook client or through OWA. Anyone else experience this issue and if so, what did you do to fix the issue? Is this an attribu...