Booklet printing

I created a 12 page booklet. When I print "All" pages, only page 7 prints on
the right side of a sheet. When I print by page, 12,1; page 11 printed on the
right side of the sheet. When I tried to print pages 3,10, page 12 printed on
the right side of the sheet (shich is the incorrect side for an even page
number.) I've tried printing to both my Epson Stylus:Photo printer and my HP
printer, only p. 7 prints. When I printed to Primo.pdf - only page 7 printed.
 Luckily, when I emailed it to the professional printer, he was able to print
the whole document. Why can't I print it at my place?

Format and Print Events in a Report
I hope someone can anwer this question as it is bugging me and I can't seem to get an answer out of the help files. For each record that are to be printed in a report does the format event fire first and then the print even and ony then does the report go to the next record? The question comes from the following code found on Microsoft's site in an article on creating dynamic crosstabs: Private Sub Detail_Format(Cancel As Integer, FormatCount As Integer) ' Put values in text boxes and hide unused text boxes. Dim intX As Integer ' Verify that you are not at en...

envelopes in word 2002 print crosswise
All of a sudden, the envelope option in word 2002 will not work properly. No matter how I configure the envelope insertion screen, the printing comes out crosswise on the envleope. I have tried all the combinations and the problem persists. I uninstalled/reinstalled word, to no avail. This all started a couple of months ago. My word is part of Works Suite 2006. There have been no new programs added to my computer (winxp pro; sp3), virus detections, etc. Only microsoft security updates. My printer, brother hl-5040 checks out fine with brother tech support. Any ideas? T...

Printing times
Thanks for reading. Ready to finish my sheet but have 1 small (i hope) problem. How can I print times in the cells like this... Col B2 7:15 27 35 8:07 33 58 9:22 from 7:00 to 10:52 put the 1st hour and min in for that hour and just the min for the remaining of that hour, then start over again. I have several column's whith these times in from row 3 to row 57. They are like this in the sheet I have now Col B2 7:15 7:27 7:35 8:07 8:33 8:58 9:22 from 7:00 to 10:52 Thanks all for the help I've ask in the past, I learned lots from this group. ...

Font on worksheet will not print as changed
I did a whole worksheet in one font and printed it to realize it was too small. I selected the whole thing and changed the font but it still prints in the smaller font evan though it shows the new size that I had selected. I evan moved the bottom lines to the next page in case that was causing my problem. Are you printing at 100% normal size? If not, the font may print at a smaller size. To check, choose File>Page Setup On the Page tab, under Scaling, choose Adjust to, and set the percentage to 100% office wrote: > I did a whole worksheet in one font and printed it to realize...

Color and BW printing on multipage duplexed document
I am trying to print multple pages, back to back. Some of the pages are in color and some in black/white... Is there a way to get color on one side and b/w on the other if the file is all in color? If one side is created as black and white, shouldn't your printer print it that way? Or instead of using a duplex unit, print the fronts and manually turn the pages over. -- Mary Sauer MSFT MVP http://office.microsoft.com/ http://msauer.mvps.org/ news://msnews.microsoft.com "Wanda" <Wanda@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:80FCFC12-2475-4030-971B-94F141A73...

Printing 1 of ? pages.
Is it possible to print two copies of the same sheet onto one sheet (A5 onto A4 size) and have each A5 sheet numbered 1 of 2, 2 of 2 even though thy are on one sheet. I can print one sheet at a time numbered 1 of ?, 2 of ? ... up to a number entered in cell I2 using:- Sub PrintCopies_ActiveSheet_() Dim CopiesCount As Long Dim CopieNumber As Long CopiesCount =Range("I2") For CopieNumber = 1 to CopiesCount With ActiveSheet .Range("C12").Value = CopieNumber & " of " & CopiesCount .PrintOut End With Next C...

Printing in Pub 2002
Just got Publisher 2002...It will print to my local printers, but will not print to any network printer on my system...Anyone else have this problem??? Thanks in advance.. After managing to set up OE-QuoteFix on his new PC, Ed reads a message from John M <jmorsillo@yahoo.com>... > Just got Publisher 2002...It will print to my local > printers, but will not print to any network printer on my > system...Anyone else have this problem??? What problems? Error messages? What version of Windows is your PC running? And the print server? -- Ed Bennett - MVP Microsoft Publisher h...

Printing checks #8
I have Money 2004. When entering checks in my register and selecting "Print this transaction" in the number field I must enter at least two checks before the "Print" icon shows up in the left hand column. I used to be able to print one check. I am using Versacheck. I have uninstalled Money2004 and reinstalled without improvement. See http://www.bollar.org/msmoney/#Q91. "Chuck M" <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:049901c3da39$ca226a70$a501280a@phx.gbl... > I have Money 2004. When entering checks in my register > and se...

SOP Fulfillment Order Printing
I am using Advanced Picking and Distribution. After the process when Fulfillment Orders are being printed the system is not printing all orders - the only way to have the Fulfillment Orders print is by reprinting. They are being allocated and fulfilled against with no problem and also appear on the bulk picking list - it appears to be a printing issue. Has anyone experienced this problem? -- HK ...

PDFs in my Publisher document print fuzzy
Publisher 2007...I have a newsletter im putting together. The ads are premade PDF files that are all clear and mostly vectorized. When i drop them into my pages in publisher, they look and print very unclear. Why is this and how do I fix? This doesnt happen with other graphic files Greg wrote: > Publisher 2007...I have a newsletter im putting together. The ads are > premade PDF files that are all clear and mostly vectorized. When i drop them > into my pages in publisher, they look and print very unclear. Why is this > and how do I fix? This doesnt happen with other g...

Why does my first business card print differently.
I have an auto shape rectangle that is colored a very light peach on my business card. I only create 1 card and tell it to print 10 on 1 page. On the first card of each page, the rectangle is very dark grey. The other 9 print completely fine. Is there anything I can do about this? This is probably a printer issue... Look for an updated driver on the manufacturer's web site. -- Mary Sauer MSFT MVP http://office.microsoft.com/ http://msauer.mvps.org/ news://msnews.microsoft.com "Delenia" <Delenia@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:3FBC91B4-5AE7-4EA4-9647...

How do I print just one address from mail merge
I've been using Publisher from 2003 and now have upgraded to 2007. I used to be able to print one selected address from mail merge and select what position on the page I wanted it; ie. column 1 row 8. With Publisher 2007, it seems that I can only print an entire page or at the least start printing an entire page at column 1 row 8. Isn't there a way to select where to print just one single address? File, print merge, select multiple pages per sheet, type the entry number in page range. This will default to the first label. However if you go step 2 of the mail merge wizard, c...

How do I change the header or footer to print an Access table
I teach at a high school and need to have the students identify their papers by putting there names in the header of footer area when printing a Access Table. I have not be able to find the area to make the changes. Any help would be appreciated. Use a Report. HTH -- -Larry- -- "Dennis A" <Dennis A@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:6A308F92-E358-44B3-918D-2838BBE239C5@microsoft.com... > I teach at a high school and need to have the students identify their papers > by putting there names in the header of footer area when printing a Access > Tab...

can i save one value in a table but print a different value in a .
i want to save a value such as "wnl" in a table but print out a meaning in a report for example " well developed, well nourished in no distress" to decrease the amount of data stored for each patient. Access 2007 One solution is to create a lookup table with an ID field and a text field. Store the long text strings in this table, but only store the ID in the original table. Then use a query to produce the data by linking the two tables. "sheepsrn" wrote: > i want to save a value such as "wnl" in a table but print out a meaning in a > re...

Success Print Message
How do i put out a message box that say "Your file has been printed" after the file has been send to the printer for printing? Use the report's Close event to show the MsgBox. -- Ken Snell <MS ACCESS MVP> "Info" <Info@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:4259B3B7-6987-42CE-AC26-DCF593B19BDB@microsoft.com... > How do i put out a message box that say "Your file has been printed" after > the file has been send to the printer for printing? ...

excel 2003
I've got a problem with excel 2003. When I select some sheets to print them in 1 print job, it splits the printjob to 2 seperate printjobs. This normaly is not a problem, but since I want to print to pdf, pdf-printer will regerate 2 files. Does anyone know how to solve this problem? I searched the internet allready, but I only found 1 solution. This is to set quality all to the same option, eg. all to 600 dpi. This solution only work for excel 97, but I tryed it anyway. Did not work :-( Some ideas? Maybe you can provide more details. I created a workbook with 4 worksheets. I select...

Printing Sheets
Newly installed Excell 2007. When Downloading a new excell from an email or when creating a sheet myself. When I print only the two first columns print. I have used excell for ten years. Nothing I have tried works. Print areas no change. ...

Surpress image print out
I try to create a template for printing with Microsoft Word. I want to put a picture as a background image. This image use as a guide, my client can put text and logo or picture on top. When print, only the elements added by my client will print, the background image won't print. Is this possible? Thank you ...

printing problems #2
I have a member list with names and addresses. There are cell borders to seperate each row and column. When it is printed it doesn't match-up the cell border with the info in the cell, and looks like it is extending the cell border. Preview looks great, but prints don't. Could be a Printer driver problem.........did this just start happening?, ......does the file work ok on another computer/printer.......do other files work on this computer/printer.......have you recently changed Printers or Operating Systems?......... hth Vaya con Dios, Chuck CABGx3 "will" <ano...

How do I print pictures imbedded in an email
I have several emails with pictures in the mail itself. When I go to print, the message prints, but the picture comes out as a box with a RED X in the upper left hand corner. How can I print the picture also? ...

printing help #3
hi, I'm trying to print a worksheet whit only two columns and multiple row (say 1000). The columns are very narrow and can fit on a single pag several times, but I don't know how to do that -- Message posted from http://www.ExcelForum.com One way Sub movenums() lr = Cells(Rows.Count, "a").End(xlUp).Row For i = 51 To lr Step 50 lc = Cells(1, "iv").End(xlToLeft).Column + 1 'either of these lines will work Cells(i, "a").Resize(50, 1).Cut Cells(1, lc) 'Range(Cells(i, "a"), Cells(i + 49, "a")).Cut Cells(1, lc) Next End Sub -- Do...

Printing a Report of Unpaid Invoices
Money D&B 2003: How can I print a list of unpaid invoices only? What I would really like is a simple printout of the screen list of unpaid invoices. Thanks, Johnnie ...

Report printing
I have the following command button code to execute some instructions: Private Sub prepare_invoicenumbers_Click() On Error GoTo Err_prepare_invoicenumbers_Click Dim stDocName As String stDocName = "invoicenumbers" DoCmd.RunMacro stDocName stDocName = "endofmonthinvoicebie30p" DoCmd.OpenReport stDocName, acNormal stDocName = "endofmonthinvoiceclientsnonpool" DoCmd.OpenReport stDocName, acNormal stDocName = "invoicenumbersdelete" DoCmd.RunMacro stDocName Exit_prepare_invoicenumbers_Click: Exit Sub Err_prepare_invoice...

How do I print one side of my merged postcards and then feed the .
How do I print one side of my merged postcards and then feed the paper back in to print the other side? If all the postcards are the same, turn them over and print. Remember the top is always the top. If you are also merging the backside, i.e. Dear Mr. Smith, then you will have to rearrange your data. -- Mary Sauer MS MVP http://office.microsoft.com/ http://msauer.mvps.org/ news://msnews.microsoft.com "Frustrated" <Frustrated@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:50286E7F-8A13-4A4B-A928-EAB91869CF6C@microsoft.com... > How do I print one side of my merged p...

What must I do to get gridlines printed for both filled and empty cells?
Hi, What must I do to get gridlines printed for both filled and empty cells? I'm a teacher, and I'm trying to replicate and print, in Excel, an attendance book format, with a series of tiny squares next to each student's name. The printed form of this would allow me to register if a student were present or absent on a particular day. Hubert -- Hubert Earl, vendor of fine Jamaican art, coffee, etc. on eBay: http://www.stores.ebay.com/id=12295024&ssPageName=L2?refid=store; Fine Jablum Blue Mountain Coffee sales page: http://stores.ebay.com/Jamaican-Coffee-Art-and-More-Store_Jab...