Avery label 8985?

Does anyone know of a substute for Avery label 8985? Thanks!

Louise wrote:
> Does anyone know of a substute for Avery label 8985? Thanks!

0
garfield

Forms: labels and tooltips
Hello all! I have a simple question: is there a simple way to define a tooltip for a field on a form (any form, e.g. Opportunities) that would be different from the displayed label of the field? I need tooltips to explain the fields and labels to display just the short "name" of the field, therefore they should be different. I tried playing with Display ames, Labels and Descriptions but the system is that apparently Labels are displayed as tooltips (a bit redundant I would say). Thank you in advance, Hrvoje Hi Hrvoje i am uploading my latest blog entry tonight that expla...

printing using avery paper
I am trying to print business cards on avery business card paper #8876. I cannot find a place to choose a specific avery paper so I did page set up and changed the vertical and horizontal gaps to zero and adjusted the card to its appropriate size. The problem i have run into is that as it prints my header gets closer and closer to the top edge of my cards. It shouldn't be a printer issue as the printer is brand new as of june 28th. Any suggestions? Free software that makes the production of business cards a breeze.. http://www.avery.com/us/Main?action=software.AverySoftwareDetai...

labels publisher2003 HELP!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I am trying to input my address book onto my labels. I keep getting an entire page of the same address is there anyway to have one page of different addresses, without having to type them in I print a lot of labels in Publisher using the mail merge wizard. My address list is in Excel. >-----Original Message----- >I am trying to input my address book onto my labels. I >keep getting an entire page of the same address is there >anyway to have one page of different addresses, without >having to type them in >. > ...

move multiple data labels
Is there a way to move multiple data labels on a chart? Kerri - Rob Bovey's Chart Labeler allows you to move all the labels on a series together. It's a free addin from http://appspro.com. It also lets you use a range of cells for the data labels. - Jon ------- Jon Peltier, Microsoft Excel MVP Peltier Technical Services Tutorials and Custom Solutions http://PeltierTech.com/ _______ kerri wrote: > Is there a way to move multiple data labels on a chart? thanks jon! >-----Original Message----- >Kerri - > >Rob Bovey's Chart Labeler allows you to move all the...

Labels on Bubble Charts
Does anybody have the macro to add labels in Bubble charts? Microsoft seems to have deleted the note on how to do it (located at http://support.microsoft.com/default.aspx?scid=fh;EN-US;KBERROR&style=error) , and I can't figure out how to get this information. Thanks. ------------------------------------------------ Message posted from http://www.ExcelForum.com/ -- View and post Excel related usenet messages directly from http://www.ExcelForum.com -- Hundreds of free MS Excel tips, tricks and solutions at http://www.ExcelTip.com/ ------------------------------------------------ ...

Avery Labels 8195
I want to use the Avery label 8195 with RMS, It uses the 5195 template. Can this be done? If it similar layout to avery label formats included in RMS (ie 5160), then probably yes. - Open up label designer - select the 5160 or similar format - save as "test 5195" in both file name and "description" within the GUI - tweak it - print a full page worth of labels with your new design but on a regular piece of laser size paper - hold it up to the light behind a 5195 sheet of labels - adjust your design as needed (up, down, to the right to the left) Hope this ...

Conditional Series Labels in Charts
I would like to have Excel automatically exclude the series label on a stacked column chart if the value associated with it is zero. I can use the 0;0;;@ custom number format to make the values themselves disappear in the data labels but I don't know how to automatically turn off the series label along with it. For reference, I am plotting 2 columns next to each other -- one where costs stack up (upcharges) and then another where costs are shown coming back down (savings). For each element, data is only shown in 1 column or the other, but they can move from one column to the othe...

creating address labels from entourage
Version: 2008 Operating System: Mac OS X 10.6 (Snow Leopard) how do i create and print mailing address labels from my entourage address list? i thought i had done this in December, but can't figure it out today. ...

Add a Holiday design to my labels
I already have Avery 5160 return address labels printed with my name, add,etc... I would like to add a holiday design to them...How? From the Tool bar select Insert, Picture, Clip Art and select from the various themes. -- Don Vancouver, USA "Lisa in Lakeland" <Lisa in Lakeland@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:02010B4E-29B2-4BB3-89C1-DFBB13106432@microsoft.com... >I already have Avery 5160 return address labels printed with my name, > add,etc... I would like to add a holiday design to them...How? ...

Events for label control
I have 2 labels on my form. One label has event properties and one does not. The label above a listbox has 'build event' grayed out, the independent listbox has it enabled. Why? Access 2003. Labels are often associated with another control (e.g., a textbox, a listbox, a combobox). Perhaps what you seeing is related to the underlying control to which the label control is "attached"? Regards Jeff Boyce Microsoft Office/Access MVP "mscertified" <rupert@tigerlily.com> wrote in message news:2EC40636-03B1-4DE9-8B8A-8B0A1DFE0BB0@microsoft.com... >I have ...

I want to import from EXCEL without making labels or a table. Can.
I'm trying to list names/addresses on a list for a directory. I want to import data from Excel. How can I make the entries in EXCEL display one after the other without creating labels? If I get what your intention is, you will need to a Merge. You will need to setup your page as labels commensurate with the size of the area you want to allocate for each address. Now to get the data in the correct import order, you will need to do a SAVE AS in Excel to a CSV (Comma Separated Values) file and use that for the merge data. bboone wrote: || I'm trying to list names/addresses on a...

printing labels
I have a new computer with Outlook Express. I am trying to print labels for Christmas cards through Word 97. I get a message that says "You do not have access to this folder, see your administrator" Since I do not have an administrator do you have any ideas how to get around this? I thought maybe I could print labels from the address book but I can't find a way to do that, either. Thanks for any help. Mail merges use Outlook, not OE. -- Russ Valentine [MVP-Outlook] "Sally" <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:01a201c3bb6a$0a1261...

Avery Labels
I am trying to create a postcard in publisher using an Avery label. Is this possible?? I see that the page setup allows for post cards but I'm not sure where the paper stock is supposed to come from. I have already purchased Avery and would REALLY like to use it. Any advice?? Thanks in advance!! -- Thank you, KDill What do you mean by "where the paper stock is supposed to come from"? If you are talking about size, as long as it fits your stock, use it. -- JoAnn Paules MVP Microsoft [Publisher] "KDill" <KDill@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in m...

Formatting within a label box
is there any way to do any kind of individual formatting of text with in a label box? I have a large paragraph of text in a label box and I want to make a few of the words BOLD. I tried doing the formatting in Word and then pasteing that in but that did not work. I also tried creating new label box(s) for just the BOLD text but trying to align those with the existing text was not successful. Do I have any other options? Any help here will be appreciated. Thanks in advance D Not directly unless you're using Access 2007. Otherwise you need an add in. Stephen Lebans has one many pe...

Avery labels
I am having a problem with Avery labers specifically A4 L7163 labels. when I print on them they are not alligned properly the it is as if the margins are all out. The paper settings are correct in both application and printer and this worked on 2003 before I upgraded can anyone advise what I need to do. Thank you 1. You have added a header/footer to the normal template. 2. The page size set in the printer properties doesn't match the page size of the label sheet. 3. You have a scaling option set in the zoom section of the print dialog 4. Your printer has poor paper handli...

Chart Labels #2
I have a range for the values from B7:B89 and when I chart it, several blank spaces are shown on the Data labels on the bottom. Reason for this is because in the range I have blank spaces for future entries. This sheet is for a full year so I need to have empty available entries. Is there a way to not show 0 values in the chart? On his web site, Jon Peltier has instructions for creating dynamic charts: http://www.geocities.com/jonpeltier/Excel/Charts/Dynamics.html These will automatically expand as data is added. Troy wrote: > I have a range for the values from B7:B89 and when ...

mailing labels #2
Is there any way to print customer mailing labels to the barcode/label printer? I'm not aware of a way you can print labels directly from Store Ops. I think the easiest way to achieve what you want would be through a mail merge Word document. I have done exactly that but have used Avery mailing labels which fit 30 to a standard 8.5 x 11 sheet. Create an Excel file of the names and addresses and then create a mail merge document linking to it. It works great. On Feb 1, 2:50 pm, "Tom" <m...@woodenwheels.com> wrote: > Is there any way to print customer mailing labels...

Avery Index Cards for Word

chart label macro
Here's macro for labelling XY charts. but it only works for the the first series (you can reorder the series) and the labels have to be in the column (the data have to be in colums), to the left of the X-axis. but it works in 007 http://support.microsoft.com/kb/213750 Sub AttachLabelsToPoints() 'Dimension variables. Dim Counter As Integer, ChartName As String, xVals As String ' Disable screen updating while the subroutine is run. Application.ScreenUpdating = False 'Store the formula for the first series in "xVals". xVals = ActiveChart.SeriesCo...

How move multiplicity labels in UML diagrams?
How can you move the multiplicity labels on lines in UML diagrams? Also, is it possible to move the name labels? ...

Align Clustered Column Chart Category Axis Labels
I have a simple clustered column chart containing one series. Instead of the category X axis labels being directly aligned under each column, is there a way to align the labels directly under each major tick mark? In other words, I would like the X axis labels to appear under the right side of each column when the gap width is set to zero. Thanks for your help. Stephanie, You can do so by setting up a dummy X axis. This example explains how to put a colored quadrant together. You will specifically want to use the X axis techniques that are described in the example. http://www.pel...

Avery 5845
When using Word 2002 I use Avery 5845 to divide an 8.5 x 11 sheet in portrait orientation into 4 equal quadrants. What template do I use in Word 2007 to do this? You could use the appropriate one of the two Avery 5315 items Note Cards - Wide or Note Cards - Tall. -- Hope this helps. Please reply to the newsgroup unless you wish to avail yourself of my services on a paid consulting basis. Doug Robbins - Word MVP, originally posted via msnews.microsoft.com "Sann" <Sann@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:B376A6BB-13B9-4BAA-821B-319CB666EEA8@...

Print Mailing Labels?
Hi, I have a database of names that was sent to me in Excel. I need to print mailing labels from the addresses. How can I do this? Thanks, Glenn "Glenn" <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:065f01c3de9b$ec02ced0$a601280a@phx.gbl... > Hi, > > I have a database of names that was sent to me in Excel. I > need to print mailing labels from the addresses. How can I > do this? > > Thanks, > Glenn Do a mail merge in Word, using the Excel file as the data source. Hi, Thanks, I will try it. Glenn >-----Original Message----- &...

Outside Label Position not listed
I have 2 charts in a workbook. The first Chart has Outside End as a label position. The second chart doesn't have this option. I don't know why one would have it and the other not. Help please!!?? Hi, Is it possible that the 2 charts are not the same sub-type. Column clustered and column stacked with a single series would look the same but have different data label alignment options. Cheers Andy Debbie wrote: > I have 2 charts in a workbook. The first Chart has Outside End as a label > position. The second chart doesn't have this option. I don't know why one >...

Notes Field on Item Label
I would like to print the item notes field on a label. This is not an option from the field list. I was looking to see if I could use one of the additional fields listed (sub 1-3 are in use). Listed in the available fields from the label designer are detail field 1-3. What are these and where are they located in the db? Ideally, I would like to print the notes field on the label. If that is not possible I was wondering if anyone know what those detail fields are. I am not looking for a Crystal Reports solution at this time. Ari, We have an application called RITE Label that allows...