Assigning a new shortcut to a special character

Hi
Why Can not I assign "Shift+Space" to special character of "No-width
optional break"?

assign a shortcut key in access
I want to assign a shortcut key in a form like when a user presses CTRL+S a code should run like Go To Control combo1 and me.combo1.dropdwon any way to do this? You need to yous the AutoKeys macro. Here's a very good explanation of how to do that! http://www22.brinkster.com/accessory/macros/002.shtml -- There's ALWAYS more than one way to skin a cat! Answers/posts based on Access 2000 Message posted via AccessMonster.com http://www.accessmonster.com/Uwe/Forums.aspx/access-forms/200707/1 missinglinq via AccessMonster.com wrote: > You need to yous the AutoKeys macro. Here&...

Move .pst File to New Location #2
If I move the .pst file to a new directory location , how do I get Outlook to find it? Is there a way to move the .pst without disabling all the message rules? The reason I ask is because I like to share .pst files between my laptop and desktop. The prob is the message rules use fully qualified path and file locations. My laptop has a business name user and therefore a different file location. So the two cannot share the message rules. I want to move the .pst file to something like C:\My Documents\OutlookData..., something thats the same for both pcs. Thanks, -Bob Outlook 2003 Dea...

when I try to insert copy character ahead is deleted
I'm woking in Word 2003. If I try to insert a word...instead of just inserting the word the character ahead of where I intend to insert gets deleted. I end up having to re-type the entire line. Press the Insert key again. -- Suzanne S. Barnhill Microsoft MVP (Word) Words into Type Fairhope, Alabama USA http://word.mvps.org "edwardm9350" <edwardm9350@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:5ACD71DC-1106-4351-9F95-B7676BF94128@microsoft.com... > I'm woking in Word 2003. If I try to insert a word...instead of just > inserting the word t...

IE Script Error when adding New Contact from new Account
This problem is on 2 installs and seems to be system wide. Running CRM 1.2, OL2003. When Online or Offline if I goto New Account, create the account, then goto Primary Contact, Click on New Contact I get this error: Line: 33 Char: 4 Error: frmResult._id.length is null or not an object. Code: 0 URL: http://localhost:2525/_forms/QuickCreateReturn/quickcreate.aspx?crmFormObjectType=2 After I get this error basically all the IE scripts fail and I have to close Outlook and reopen to move on. Anyone seen this? ...

Move distribution lists to new AD Domain?
Company A and Company B are merging. Company B has a Win2k domain and a bunch of "email-enabled security groups" that show up as distribuition lists in Outlook. They are moving to Company A's Server 2003 domain with Exchange 2003, but the admins at company B will not have any direct access to control or modify the new domain at Company A. Company A will not use email enabled security groups, but will instead only have direct distribution lists on the Exchange server. How can the old distribution lists be moved onto the new company's Exchange server so users will still be ab...

Save As
"File->Save As" of multiple messages in Outlook XP would save all the selected messages in one file. In OL 2003, the behavior has changed. Saving one message is the same, but saving multiple messages only saves the headers in the file, and does not save the message text from the selected messages. Is there an option to restore the old behavior? Best, Christopher ...

Assigning values from a sheet to an array
Can anyone explain why I get a runtime error with the code below.MANY THANKS! Option Explicit Option Base 1 Sub testing3() Dim Vt() As Double Dim j As Long Dim i As Long ReDim Preserve Vt(1 To 40) For i = 1 To 40 j = Int(Rnd() * 1100) Vt(i) = Worksheets("data").Cells(1, j) Next i End Sub ** Posted via: http://www.ozgrid.com Excel Templates, Training, Add-ins & Software! http://www.ozgrid.com/Services/excel-software-categories.htm ** Because j is greater than 256, the maximum number of columns in Excel. Alan Beban Ann...

Middle mouse button does not always open in new tab anymore
Hi! I am experiencing the problem that when I click with the middle mouse button on a link (for example google search results) it does not always open it in a new tab anymore. In about 20% of the cases it takes over the current tab instead. The same problem is explained here in german: http://www.microsoft.com/communities/newsgroups/en-us/default.aspx?dg=microsoft.public.de.internetexplorer&tid=cd463718-8df6-4ee4-9e8a-9ee527837f83&cat=&lang=de&cr=DE&sloc=&p=1 But since there was no answer found so far I decided to take it to the next level (english c...

No "Assign Macro"
In the Excel help files it indicates that you can execute a pre-recorded macro from a command button. It states to first record the macro, then create the button, then right click on the button to get the shortcut menu and choose Assign Macro. I have tried this in both Excel 97 and Excel 2002 and in both cases I do not have any such item as "Assign Macro". Am I missing something If not by this elusive shortcut menu item, how can I assign the pre recorded macro through code? Aaron, It may be that your working with a command button from the "Control Toolbox" instead of...

No Assigned Licenses
We have a total of 5 licenses. However only three users can access the CRM applications. If any other user tries to access the application we get an error message stating No Assigned Licenses Any suggestions? Thanks. Matthew You have to actually go assign the users licenses with the CRM, Log in to CRM as administrator, Click Settings from the Left menu, Click Business Unit Settings, Click users, Click the user you want to assign a license to, then from the popup click license from the left menu, Click Manage Licenses and add a license to that user. Just to warn you do not remove the l...

New pst file
When I split off my pst file into a new one for a different email account, will it point to my existing Rules file and auto-corrects or will I need to create new ones? Thanks, Sherry ...

HELP! Split cell contents to new rows
I know how to split cell contents to columns, but how do you tell excel to take the cell contents and insert into new rows. Each name is separated by a comma and I need each name to appear in its own row beneath that cell. PLEASE HELP! Copy, paste special-transpose (now in columns). Data - Text to columns. Copy, paste special- transpose back to rows. -- Best Regards, Luke M "nyarce" <nyarce@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:E9E6CDF2-7A05-4337-B0DD-C88FCFF617B4@microsoft.com... >I know how to split cell contents to columns, but how do yo...

New POS look
Our new POS screen is a full touch screen with 30 buttons all on one screen that are total customizable including having pictures and different button colours includes alpha keyboard. have a look at the link below. http://www.platinumsystemsltd.com/screen/Screen.gif If you like it call us on +4420 8275 3838 ...

subform and filter commands shortcut menu
thank youi I hope you can understand me I have subform on main form I want to use sortcut menu in subform to do some filter operation like (filter by selection - filter execluding selection - filter for - remove filter sort) but i can't the command are Disabled is there any idea soultions thank you ...

Serial Numbers auto assigned
S/N are being auto assigned when the SOP Setup Options DO NOT have "auto-assign serial numbers" marked. We do NOT want to use a separate fulfillment process. Up until a few months ago, everything was fine. Now, when a PO item, assigned to a sales line item comes in, the s/n is autoassigned. How can I get this to go back the way it was? Below is the way we have had our SOP set up for eight years - why has it changed? Set-up>SOP>ORDER Allocate by: Doc/Batch X Transfer Order to BO / Transfer Order to Invoice Options: X Allow repeating documents _ Use Separate Fulfil...

Migrating to new computer
I just upgraded to a faster machine, and would like to migrate all of my Outlook folders and settings. though I have done this a couple of times previously, I have forgotten how to do it. I know I have to deal with the pst folders. Any help would be appreciated. http://www.slipstick.com/config/backup.htm -- Milly Staples [MVP - Outlook] Post all replies to the group to keep the discussion intact. Having searched the archives, JJW <johnwalsh1@adelphia.net> typed: | I just upgraded to a faster machine, and would like to migrate all of | my Outlook folders and settings. though I ha...

New users show up in AD but not in ESM
I just built a new Exchange 2k3 SP2 server and placed it into a new Admin group. I am creating accounts but the mailboxes are not showing up in the ESM and I cannot create an Outlook profile for them. I can however query AD and find that they have a mailbox on that server. Any know why I can see them in AD but not in Exchange? I am a Ex Full Admin in the Org. Did they get stamped by the RUS yet? Did you try sending a message to the new user? "Alex" <Alex@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:CC8341F9-51CF-45DF-BE5B-09333805585E@microsoft.com... >I ...

Shortcut
Hello: I'm programming an application and the user has asked that they be able to specify short cut keys for certain toolbar buttons. I didn't know if such a mechanism existed so I began creating a dialog box that accepts a menu ID and provides the user with capabilities much in the same way as Visual Studio for specifying shortcut keys for menu items. I'm nearly finished now, so it probably doesn't matter, but does such a thing already exist? Am I re-inventing the wheel? Thank you, Dan If you added the menu just so you can get the shortcut keys, you could have si...

Autoinsert new rows in Excel
Hi How can I make Excel autoinsert a new row BEFORE the summary row, row that would copy all formulas from the previous row? This event should ONLY occur when required cells are filled. Thanks a lot! Making it a "list" might do it. See Help "Wilhelm Tomasi" wrote: > Hi > > How can I make Excel autoinsert a new row BEFORE the summary row, row that > would copy all formulas from the previous row? > > This event should ONLY occur when required cells are filled. > > Thanks a lot! > > > ...

Car Payments, Special or Expense Category?
I am using Money 2004. My registry has a car payment in it. I decided to place it in a category of loan payment- then selecing the loan account that I'm paying off. This is good for keeping track of how much I owe on my vehicle. My problem is the "spending by category" report does not show any transactions from the "SPECIAL" category. I do I tell Money that the loan payment is actually a car payment and still be able to track how much I owe? You paid for the car the day you bought it--that's where the spending occurred. You just did most of it with som...

cannot create new message
I am not able to create a message or reply to an existing message in Outlook 2000. All boxes are greyed and the menu-items cannot be accessed. I experience this problem in all Office application which means that I cannot create a new Word-document, PP-document, Excel-file..... who can help? When did this stop working and what did you do just prior to it not working? --� Milly Staples [MVP - Outlook] Post all replies to the group to keep the discussion intact. Due to the (insert latest virus name here) virus, all mail sent to my personal account will be deleted without reading. After se...

Assigned task
Hi, we are receiving emails from our bosses with attachment of our schedule task which we manually enter into our outlook task folder, is there a way or how can we automatically accept assigned task to integrate to our task folder. We are using outlook2000 under windows98 the outlook 2000 version is part of the office 2000 package install on out PC's. TIA Is your boss sending the tasks to you using Outlook Rich Text Format? If not, have him start. Also, how is he assigning tasks? Using the Assign Task feature or forwarding the task to you? -- Milly Staples [MVP - Outlook] ...

New on-line services at institution but Money 2004 doesn't show th
Fairly recently my credit card issuer added online account download services. I have gone to the institution and used it to download a qif file. But when I click on this institutions name in the list presented by on-line services manager it doesn't show any services. (The name is in the list.) Is there a process where the list is updated with newly offered services? If so, how long should it take for a new one to appear. Or is there someone I can notify with the name of the institution who can then add the service. Thanks -- Harris S. Freeman Alliance Strategies and Programs ...

New Mail Sound Notification
Hi The first time my Outlook 2003 does a send/receive, if I have mail there is no Sound notification. Second time, and onwards, it's fine. Not the end of the world, but annoying! Any ideas? TIA Nik. -- ==================================================================== Remove S P A M K I L L From my Email address to reply to me Directly ==================================================================== P4 3.2 / 512MB Samsung 400mhz PC3200 RAM/ 200GB Maxtor SATA / HP DJ5550 Sony DVD RW / Sony CD/RW / Logitech MX700 KB+Mse / Viewsonic VE710b TFT Nvidia GF FX57...

New Quote
I am trying to set up a quote in MSCRM but the £ field is grayed out, i do not seem to be able to set up a manuel quote without setting up a price list? Can anybody help, do not seem to be able to find answers in the help file or i am asking the wrong questions Microsoft CRM v1.2 Quote, Order, Invoice £ fields are all dependent on price list/product selection - system calculated based on your product selection. Frank Lee Workopia, Inc. http://www.workopia.com/Links.htm "Raphael" wrote: > I am trying to set up a quote in MSCRM but the £ field is grayed ou...