advanced shortcut

Hi,

Is there a way to create a shortcut that would take me all the way to:

Tools>Letters and Mailings>Envelopes and Labels...>Labels>Options>Details ?

Thank you!

I can get the following macro to work by assigning a toolbar button to it,
but for some reason it stops at the Envelopes and Labels dialog when I
assign a keyboard shortcut.

Sub LabelOptionDetails()
    SendKeys "%L%O%D"
    Dialogs(wdDialogToolsEnvelopesAndLabels).Show
End Sub

--
Regards,
Jay Freedman

Mike wrote:
> Hi,
>
> Is there a way to create a shortcut that would take me all the way to:
>
> Tools>Letters and Mailings>Envelopes and
> Labels...>Labels>Options>Details ?
>
> Thank you!

0
Jay

Shortcut problem
Hi My problem is that when i put a spreadsheet (or its shortcut) on the desktop and try to start excel by clicking on it i get the error saying %document% is not a valid 32 bit document. if i run excel first i can open the speadsheet. If anyone has any suggestions of what i can try i would be most grateful Thanks Danny I've never seen that error, but I have seen errors with trying to open files by double clicking on a shortcut (or from windows explorer). First thing I'd try is: Close Excel and Windows Start Button|Run excel /unregserver then Windows Start Button|Run excel ...

Advance Find in Activities Histories
I asked this a while back but the answer did not work, and perhaps it was that I was not clear in my description of the problem, so I will try again. I have just converted activities from 20,000 clients from Goldmine into CRM 1.2. Most of these contacts/accounts have numerous activities which we have converted to historical activities on the Activities/History Tab. When you open an Account, go to Activities, then the History tab, all the activities display. I can click on the Type title to sort them and use the page -> to move between the pages and pages of activities. In some cas...

How to express Between Queries in advanced find
Hi, I need to express queries such as: <entity>.<startDate> <= Today && <entity>.<endDate> >= Today Any ideas? Regards -- Dimitris ------=_NextPart_0001_087C1335 Content-Type: text/plain Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit <DFoukas@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote: > I need to express queries such as: > > <entity>.<startDate> <= Today && > <entity>.<endDate> >= Today Queries in Advanced Find are, by default, AND queries unless you change it to OR. So you'd just do this by putting in ...

Advanced Conditional Formatting and Changing Cell Colours
I have three basic (for programmers) conditional formatting problems to solve in Excel for which I require some help. These are the last 3 conditions I need to complete for the worksheet so any help will be really appreciated. They are as follows: 1. If cell Y2 is > 0 and cell Z2 = 0 I need to change the colour of cell Z2 2. If cell Y2 or cell AA2 > 0 and cells V2, W2, or X2 = the value "Z" I need to change the colour of the cell containing "Z" (V2, W2 or X2). If changing the colour of only the single cell containing "Z" cannot be done, I guess changing t...

Advanced Optimization Options
are 'Advanced Optimization' Options Inherited? like I have a app in which I have set these options and in it I am using 3rd party control of which I don't have source code nor do i know if they are using any of these options. so if I set some advanced optimization options will those also apply to that control? "Abhishek" <user@server.com> wrote in message news:i5j779$n6h$1@speranza.aioe.org... > are 'Advanced Optimization' Options Inherited? No. "Abhishek" <user@server.com> wrote > are 'Advanced O...

Insert date/time into a field (shortcut)?
I have written a new application which includes a "notes" field so my staff to write notes about a particular record. This use to be set up as a notepad.exe file in a folder - staff would open the file and pressed "F5" to automatically insert the current date and time. This does not work in the memo field of an access database. Is there a fix or shortcut within access to do this??? Ctrl+semicolon inserts todays date (but not the time.) You could write some code in the KeyDown event of the form to trap for the special key, and insert the desired text at the cursor. T...

CRM should let me decouple conditional statements in Advanced Find
We have set up a number of saved searches in CRM 3.0 that users would like to use Save As to create a copy and then add search terms to. Unfortunately, CRM 3.0 does not allow you to decouple conditional statements once the search has been saved. In order to add an AND condition, this feature is required. -- Thanks, Justin ---------------- This post is a suggestion for Microsoft, and Microsoft responds to the suggestions with the most votes. To vote for this suggestion, click the "I Agree" button in the message pane. If you do not see the button, follow this link to open the...

Advanced Security Headaches
I am having so many problems with this and unfortunately, on version 8, it is almost impossible to setup a lot of classes using the standard GP user class setup without pulling your hair out (and can't get access to certain things like business alert setup etc). I created a brand new user class using user class setup with no restrictions. Assigned user to class. Ran receivables integration with no errors. I then modified the user class using adv security to remove all windows within tools > setup, routines and utilities. Re-ran the integration and now get error "Unknown GP...

How do I create a keyboard shortcut with SharePoint installed?
The closest instructions I could find were Tools->Customize->Keyboard. I cannot find tools anywhere in Word, and if I go to the SharePoint window, the Customize window doesn't have a Keyboard selection. I would like to make a short cut to insert table rows as it requires to much mouse clicking and movement and on can only insert one row at a time. If you have Word 2007, that's why you don't see a "Tools" menu -- or any menus -- and it has nothing whatever to do with having or not having SharePoint. If that's the case, right-click the Quick Acc...

Can you search through Purchase orders by item Can you search by more than just the start of the lookup code? (ie search for all things red?) ...

Ability to add shortcut to Customer Item Window
Here's an easy request for Microsoft. In version 8.0 of Great Plains, I am unable to add the Customer Item Maintenance (Cards >> Sales >> Customer Items) window to my shortcuts. My option to Add the Current Window to my shortcuts is greyed-out, and I cannot find the window when I try looking for it in the Add Other Window option. I would like to be able to add this window to my shortcuts. Thanks ---------------- This post is a suggestion for Microsoft, and Microsoft responds to the suggestions with the most votes. To vote for this suggestion, click the "I Agree&q...

Outlook 2000
Here is what i am doing. ' Right click on a mail folder, click "Advanced Find", enter some search words that you know will return results, click the "Find Now" button. It will produce some results. click the "Find Now" button" again. and there are no results. (empties previous results). I am using outlook 2000. ...

macro shortcut help
Hello I have a Macro set up in spreadsheets I have made for multiple people. I have set it up so they can paste the info needed in a worksheet and then use the shortcut ctr(a) to run the macro below to delete all rows with lab in it. Sub Find_LAB() Dim rng As Range Dim what As String what = "LAB" Do Set rng = ActiveSheet.UsedRange.Find(what) If rng Is Nothing Then Exit Do Else Rows(rng.Row).Delete End If Loop End Sub This worked well for a while but now I find that the shortcut is n...

Advanced macro
Slightly complicated question - I'll explain as best as I can. I have two sheets in a file, one is the weekly sales (all data on one line) and the other is the previous weeks sales which have been hard coded (1st week on line 1, 2nd week on line two...52nd week on line 52). I want the weekly sales sheet to remain the same as it has links into another report. What I need is a macro to copy the line of data from the weekly sheet into the relevant weeks line on the previous weeks sheet. I can only create macro's that take the data from the weekly sheet and enters it into a specifi...

Advanced Find Queries
Can anyone give me a solution to the following problem we are having... I want to do an advanced find on all our active accounts and not include the billing accounts. Our billing accounts begin with an asterik (*). So when writing the query, if I try and tell it to give me the accounts that don't begin with an *, it results in nothing. Besides changing the character to something else other than an *, is there a way around this? Wendy, The asterisk (*) is the CRM "wildcard" character. I'm thinking that when you search for this character, CRM may interpret this to me...

What are the green checks marks on my shortcut icons
-- gary http://tinyurl.com/23qwgz7 -- JoAnn Paules MVP Microsoft [Publisher] Tech Editor for "Microsoft Publisher 2007 For Dummies" "gary" <gary@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:50F2C833-38DA-4396-9668-8C2456C180A1@microsoft.com... > > -- > gary ...

Slide advancement
Hi. I am running into problems with projecting my PPT show. The show runs just fine on my computer, but when I hook it up to a projector, it will display the first slide on the screen, briefly show the second slide and then revert back to the first slide. I cannot advance past the first slide. I've tried two different projectors so I figured it's either a computer or powerpoint issue. I have PowerPoint 2007. On 12/8/09 12:26 PM, in article 2154D43D-F7C5-4C81-B402-EDB545CC47A4@microsoft.com, "Worker Bee" <WorkerBee@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote: ...

Advanced Financial Report Calculated Field
I am customizing a P & L for a client using AFA and I am trying to do a simple subtraction between rows but it's been a while since I have had to use AFA and can't remember how I can do a simple row calculation without using a User-Defined Column. I just want to calculate the Net Income (Income - COGS) and I tried the TOTAL Row type, but the only function type available with the TOTAL field is addition. Can someone guide me in the right direction with Calculated Rows in AFA? My AFA is rusty but isn't "Income" a credit balance and "COGS" a debit b...

Advanced SQL Query and Advanced Find
I need to add contacts to a marketing list based on an advanced SQL query, Advanced find does not offer the proper fields and joins. Is there an easy way to run the query outside of CRM and then somehow get the contacts into the marketing list? Create a Query using the "FilteredContact" view in CRM, it offers all the fields you need. Furthermore, in order to create marketing list against your query i suggest you do it using the webservice API. If you need help working with the API feel free to contact me at anytime I can certainly help you. Oshri Cohen Web: http://mymscrm3.blogs...

Advanced Financial
If I make a report in Advanced Financials - can it be exported out to excel where it will actually be useful to somebody? you can set the destination to file and the format as either tab delimited or comma delimited. These files can be opened through Excel. I just don't know how the format/layout would look like. hope this helps. Rheiner "modonnel@knight.com" wrote: > If I make a report in Advanced Financials - can it be exported out to excel > where it will actually be useful to somebody? Hi modonnel, The short answer is no. Why don't you us...

Slow opening Excel files after accessing them through a folder shortcut
Situation identically reproduced on two PCs, both running WinXP SP2 and Office 2003 all fully up-to-date. I have several Excel files stored in a subfolder. If I create a shortcut of this subfolder on my desktop and click on this shrotcut to access this subfolder to open the Excel files => it takes ages to start Excel and to open the file. If I access the same file but through the explorer by browsing to the folder itself (means not acccessing the folder through the folder shortcut created on my desktop) => all is OK, fast Excel launch and file opening. That's a very weird one !!!...

Named dynamic range, COUNTIF, and advanced filter
Hi This is a bit convoluted. Pls bear with me. I have a table of survey data, like this user date question1 question2 user1 1/1/01 excellent good user2 1/2/02 fair good user3 5/4/03 poor fair I have a cell with =counta formula that keeps track of the # of rows in the table. I define a dynamic named range for each question column, using an =offset formula in conjunction with the counta formula above. I have a separate table that tabulates the results, like this excellent good fair poor question1 1 0 1 1 question2 0 2...

Shortcuts #3
Do you have a list of all shortcuts used in Execl? e.g of a shortcut (Ctrl+c - copy)? Hi see: http://www.cpearson.com/excel/ShortCuts.htm http://www.mvps.org/dmcritchie/excel/shortx2k.htm -- Regards Frank Kabel Frankfurt, Germany H wrote: > Do you have a list of all shortcuts used in Execl? e.g of a shortcut > (Ctrl+c - copy)? ...

Advanced Find Add-on
We have MS CRM 3.0. As you know the advanced find does not display columns from related entities. Do you know any reliable add-on which does this job ? Thanx! On 9 =C1=D0=D2, 16:07, George <Geo...@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote: > We have MS CRM 3.0. As you know the advanced find does not display columns= > from related entities. Do you know any reliable add-on which does this job= ? > > Thanx! Microsoft 4.0 allow to display in views colums from related entities. Recently we installed 3.0, so we are not thinking for now at least to go for 4.0 "bilyin@gmail.com...

advanced filter information into a combo box for selection
I have extracted information using a macro with worksheet_change If Target.Address = "$b$25" Then 'calculate criteria cell in case calculation mode is manual wsData.range("t2").Calculate wsData.range("PartsDatabase") _ .AdvancedFilter Action:=xlFilterCopy, _ CriteriaRange:=wsData.range("t1:t2"), _ CopyToRange:=range("C25:G25"), Unique:=False End If I want that information to be part of a combo/list box so that the customer can choose it as part of their order based on criteria they are searching for. I know there is a wa...