Word 2007 crashes when accessing address book

I've reinstalled Office 2007 several times. I have even done a complete clean
reinstall of my Windows 7 Home Premium and all that goes along with that. If
Outlook is open all is fine, if not word will crash as soon as I click on a
name to fill in an envelope or a label.  As others have had this issue I
still haven't found anyone with the solution. I have done all the usual like
turning off all add-ins.  Outlook IS the default mail handler, I've done the
whole --  HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Microsoft\Office\12.0\Word\Data and
Rename the "Data" Key to "DataBackup".-- Nothing has helped so far. Has
anyone found a real solution yet or will I always have to have Outlook open
to address my envelopes?

Formatting Lost in Excel 2007
Good afternoon, I've spent a lot of time googling but all I really came up with is that it may be due to links (which I have deleted) so hopefully someone out there will have an answer. We have a very large workbook that has been used since before 2005 that we have never had a problem with. Two months ago, we started using Excel 2007 but had no issues. In about mid-April when opening the file, all of the formatting is gone! So we assumed someone saved it as the wrong file so we copied an older version of the file and reformatted the entire thing. Saved it and reopened and no f...

Printing WORD docs from a form

Access 2000 Package and Deployment Wizard problem!
I have created an Access 2000 application that I now wish to distribute to users as an MDE file. The Access 2000 Package and Deployment Wizard does a fine job of storing the relevant installation files on a CD, exploiting A2K Runtime. However, I would prefer to let users download my application from a website. The Package and Deployment Wizard offers a 'Web Publishing' deployment option that appears to address this need. My only problem is that it doesn't work for me. I get the following error message, Unexpected error number 48 has occurred: File not found: WebPost.dll I...

Version: 2008 Operating System: Mac OS X 10.6 (Snow Leopard) Processor: Intel Error message: "There is not enough memory or disk space available to complete the operation" when trying to open a Word X file in Office 2008 in Leopard or Snow Leopard on iMac that works fine in Word X despite resaving a new version. Any tips? Not enough information to answer. Check that OS X and Office 2008 have the latest updates applied. Use Disk Utility to Repair Permissions. Check the access your user ID has to the system Temporary folder (don't worry about this if you ar...

Money 2007 Premium Application Error
Hi, I started getting an application error while in Money and now can't get into it at all. I get error message unknown software exception (0xc000000d) occurred in the application at 0x7813e792. I've uninstalled the application then reinstalled it using the CD an I get the error message. It occurs after entering my passowrd when the Home page is displayed. Any thoughts? -- John ...

ACTIVATE ACCESS from EXCEL?
Can I activate an Access session (database is already open) from an Excel macro? Here some code from MVP John Green that will activate a certain database in Access. Watch the version issue. This should get you started: http://tinyurl.com/66r5x HTH Jason Atlanta, GA >-----Original Message----- >Can I activate an Access session (database is already >open) from an Excel macro? >. > ...

Word 2007 TOC Not saving settings...

Personal Adress Book- 2002
Hi, For some reason my instlation Outlook 2002\XP seems to be looking at the personal address book when i click on the address book (from the toolbar, an e-mail....) how do i get it to look at my contacts? harryguy082589@gmail.com <harryguy082589@gmail.com> wrote: > For some reason my instlation Outlook 2002\XP seems to be looking at > the personal address book when i click on the address book (from the > toolbar, an e-mail....) how do i get it to look at my contacts? First make sure you have the Outlook Address Book service installed in your mail profile. Then right-clic...

Encoded Word Documents

Outlook 2007 Export w/ Date
We have a need to print a list of e-mails from Outlook 2007, so we can make comments on each of them. The export seemed to be a perfect fit for this, because we could bring it into Excel, and type our notes. However the export does not include the date field. That's crazy. That's one of the main pieces. Is there any way at all to export this data and include the dates? Thanks, Jesse http://www.outlook-tips.net/howto/copy_data.htm - if you need the message body, add the message field to the view and copy and paste. Note that it works best if don't need the body - or at...

Where are my saved word?

maximum rows limitation in an access 97 table
we have an access97 db which has 32405 rows, is there such a limit of 32700 rows in access 97 and if there is, can this be rosolved by upgrading to Access 2000 or higher. > is there such > a limit of 32700 rows in access 97 No, the limit is that the database cannot be larger than 1GB. Check out other specifications in Access Help, using "specifications" as a search criterin in the Search Wizard. -- Cheryl Fischer Law/Sys Associates Houston, TX "GM" <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:07b501c3aadf$4d6d6630$a001280a@phx.gbl... >...

Word Wrap: Where is it in Word 2007?

DPM 2007 Rollup KB 979970 is now available
Folks: The latest DPM 2007 Rollup KB 979970 is now available for download at http://www.microsoft.com/downloads/details.aspx?displaylang=en&FamilyID=775e1a23-825f-450a-9d71-6b8c951ea748. The KB page is available http://support.microsoft.com/kb/979970 -- Thanks Praveen T [MSFT] This posting is provided "AS IS" with no warranties, and confers no rights ...

Bulk E-mail with Non-Word Attachment

I D like to recover my old e mail addresses from net zero
How can i recover my e mail addresses from netzero Ibelieve It has to do with the upgrade from outlool express to Windows Mail Hi, Nestor. What does NetZero support say when you ask them? This has NOTHING to do with the upgrade from OE to WM. RC -- R. C. White, CPA San Marcos, TX rc@grandecom.net Microsoft Windows MVP Windows Live Mail Version 2011 (Build 15.4.3002.0810)) in Win7 Ultimate x64 "Nestor Lozada" wrote in message news:eMD6rSCULHA.784@TK2MSFTNGP02.phx.gbl... How can i recover my e mail addresses from netzero Ibelieve It has to do with the u...

MS Pub 2007
I'm using MS Pub 2007 and have a question about HTML fragments. I am attempting to insert the javascript from aWeber where a person can subscribe to my newsletter off my website (created with Pub). How can I set up a "submit" button in my publication with the script? Thanks for your help. Gary Inserted HTML code fragments will not work in an email message from Publisher. Sorry. DavidF "geedc" <geedc1@gmail.com> wrote in message news:aff5f787-ccfe-423e-b392-66227f87c16d@r15g2000prh.googlegroups.com... > I'm using MS Pub 2007 and have a question about HT...

Word 2007--pesky black dotted line

Batch Conversion from Access 97 to Access XP
Hi, im looking for a tool, which is able to scan directories for Access files and converts them from Access97 to Access XP. Thanks in advance for your help Regards Michael Automating conversions is seldom a good idea: if nothing else, you still need to test each database to ensure that it works in the new version, so that the actual time required to open the database in the new version and have it convert is an insignificant amount of time overall. While I know you say you're using Access 2002, you might still benefit from the Access 2003 Conversion Toolkit (since, by defau...

Crash in excel.exe
I have a workbook which I use with 3 add-ins that I wrote. Add-ins trigger beforeclose and beforesave event on different occasions. Everything seems to work fine in my personal notebook or in a test-desktop, but when I install add-ins to other computers I begin to get crashes. It usually happens when I close Excel. DrWatson Log has something like this: Application exception occurred: App: (pid=1180) When: 5/15/2003 @ 10:24:46.441 Exception number: c0000005 (access violation) *----> System Information <----* Computer Name: WIST-W2P-DZ0CMC User N...

re-import old messages into Entourage after crash?
Basically, since Entourage kept quitting on startup, I followed MS's directions and created a new "main identity." Great, Entourage works fine now, but all my old messages are gone! I know where they are, though--in my old "Main identity" folder in a file called "Messages"--98 MB of them. I tried replacing the "Messages" file in my new main identity folder with my old "Messages" file, but Entourage still only shows one message in the inbox! "Import" won't let me import the old "Messages" file. I can't drag and ...

word 2002 compatibility with Windows 7