Word 2007 converter error message

Hi,

I have Microsoft Windows XP Home Edition with Service Pack 3.
I have Microsoft Office Professional 2007 with Service Pack 2.
I get an error message for Word 2007 that says: "Word cannot start the
converter mswrd632" when trying to open Microsoft Office Word 97 - 2003
document on a flash drive each time.

How do I fix this error?

Please reply back soon.  Much help is appreciated.

Thanks.

Sincerely,
Egan

Try uninstalling the MS09-073 security update (kb973904)

--
Hope this helps.

services on a paid consulting basis.

"Egan" <Egan@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
> Hi,
>
> I have Microsoft Windows XP Home Edition with Service Pack 3.
> I have Microsoft Office Professional 2007 with Service Pack 2.
> I get an error message for Word 2007 that says: "Word cannot start the
> converter mswrd632" when trying to open Microsoft Office Word 97 - 2003
> document on a flash drive each time.
>
> How do I fix this error?
>
> Please reply back soon.  Much help is appreciated.
>
> Thanks.
>
> Sincerely,
> Egan

0
Doug

Formatting Lost in Excel 2007
Good afternoon, I've spent a lot of time googling but all I really came up with is that it may be due to links (which I have deleted) so hopefully someone out there will have an answer. We have a very large workbook that has been used since before 2005 that we have never had a problem with. Two months ago, we started using Excel 2007 but had no issues. In about mid-April when opening the file, all of the formatting is gone! So we assumed someone saved it as the wrong file so we copied an older version of the file and reformatted the entire thing. Saved it and reopened and no f...

Printing WORD docs from a form

HTML_CONTROL ERROR
I have an excel file with multiple sheets When I try to make a copy of a worksheet I get an error message "HTML_CONTROL already exists on the destination sheet" I've no idea how I caused this, but it sure is annoying Can anyone help" Thanks ...

microsoft visual C++ runtime library error #2
Every time i try to open Outlook2002 i get the following error window which is titled "Microsoft visual C++ runtime library": Runtime Error! Program C:\program files\microsoft office\office10\outlook.exe The application has requested the Runtime to terminate in an unusual way. I would appreciate ANY IDEAS on this.... Thanks Can someone please help me out? Even if its a link to where this has been answered previously. i have searched but found nothing.... thank-you antonio >-----Original Message----- >Every time i try to open Outlook2002 i get the following >error w...

Money 2007 Premium Application Error
Hi, I started getting an application error while in Money and now can't get into it at all. I get error message unknown software exception (0xc000000d) occurred in the application at 0x7813e792. I've uninstalled the application then reinstalled it using the CD an I get the error message. It occurs after entering my passowrd when the Home page is displayed. Any thoughts? -- John ...

Reading Pane for Draft Messages
I am unable to turn on the Reading Pane for messages in the Drafts folder for Outlook 2003. (This worked fine with prior versions of Outlook.) Any suggestions?? Thanks, Gerry This is by design. Search the help file for 'reading pane' and check the first link >> "The Reading Pane is not available for the Drafts folder." "Gerry" <gwb@professorbeyer.com> wrote in message news:<0d4e01c3a2f1$2429e7d0$a601280a@phx.gbl>... > I am unable to turn on the Reading Pane for messages in > the Drafts folder for Outlook 2003. (This worked fine >...

At Windows Logon a message...
Stating that the user has one unread e-mail occurs. I recently deleted one user from the system and deleted one account of mine to add another. At the time I deleted them I didn't think any were unread. How do I get rid of this message. http://www.outlook-tips.net/howto/winxp_unread.htm=20 --=81 Milly Staples [MVP - Outlook] Post all replies to the group to keep the discussion intact. All unsolicited mail sent to my personal account will be deleted without reading. =20 After furious head scratching, Muddle asked: | Stating that the user has one unread e-mail occurs. | I recentl...

Word 2007 TOC Not saving settings...

Encoded Word Documents

Data, Group got error message Cannot shift object off sheet
I created a command grouping several columns together by going to Data, Group. When I go to click on the "-" sign to group. It gives me an error message;"Cannot shift object off sheet". Why? and how can I fix it. Maybe you have some objects that get rearranged when you hide the columns using your grouping symbols. This may have some suggestions that work for you. It's kind of a similar problem. XL: "Cannot Shift Objects Off Sheet" Error Hiding Columns http://support.microsoft.com/default.aspx?scid=kb;en-ca;211769 Remember to look for comments and merged ...

Outlook 2007 Export w/ Date
We have a need to print a list of e-mails from Outlook 2007, so we can make comments on each of them. The export seemed to be a perfect fit for this, because we could bring it into Excel, and type our notes. However the export does not include the date field. That's crazy. That's one of the main pieces. Is there any way at all to export this data and include the dates? Thanks, Jesse http://www.outlook-tips.net/howto/copy_data.htm - if you need the message body, add the message field to the view and copy and paste. Note that it works best if don't need the body - or at...

Where are my saved word?

Word Wrap: Where is it in Word 2007?

DPM 2007 Rollup KB 979970 is now available
Folks: The latest DPM 2007 Rollup KB 979970 is now available for download at http://www.microsoft.com/downloads/details.aspx?displaylang=en&FamilyID=775e1a23-825f-450a-9d71-6b8c951ea748. The KB page is available http://support.microsoft.com/kb/979970 -- Thanks Praveen T [MSFT] This posting is provided "AS IS" with no warranties, and confers no rights ...

message disappears too fast; how can I see it?
Outlook 2002, SP3. I've noticed when I exit the program, as it is closing, it puts up a rectangular message box (after the main window has closed), then closes it immediately. It takes just a fraction of a second, just long enough for me to see there's something there, but not long enough to see what! If you have any idea what this could be, or how I could slow it down so I could see it, let me know. The program seems to operate correctly in every other respect, I just don't know what that blazing fast message box is trying to say. thx, Randy Randy Nevin wrote: > Out...

Bulk E-mail with Non-Word Attachment

Import customizations SQL error
We have a CRM 3.0 rollup 1 test/prototype system using SQL 2005 SP1. I have exported out all the customizations which includes new entities. When I import them into a replicar new blank CRM system it generates a CRM error box saying SQL error. Please contact your system administrator. I've managed to do several imports, importing a small amount of entities in at a time. They have all gone in except for Opportunity, which I still receive the SQL error. I notice that looking at the opportunity form, that they have partly been imported in. The SQLERROR log file provides no help. What ...

MS Pub 2007
I'm using MS Pub 2007 and have a question about HTML fragments. I am attempting to insert the javascript from aWeber where a person can subscribe to my newsletter off my website (created with Pub). How can I set up a "submit" button in my publication with the script? Thanks for your help. Gary Inserted HTML code fragments will not work in an email message from Publisher. Sorry. DavidF "geedc" <geedc1@gmail.com> wrote in message news:aff5f787-ccfe-423e-b392-66227f87c16d@r15g2000prh.googlegroups.com... > I'm using MS Pub 2007 and have a question about HT...

Word 2007--pesky black dotted line

Convert text to text
Hi, I have a list of funds from 2 different companies. I have to manully type in one list, different order everyday and out of 25 about 15 are present. Need help with how to fill in formula do get that automated? Any link or article will do. Not clear from your description what you have and what you need. We know you have a list of funds. What and where are you typing? What do you mean by 15 out of 25 are present? Gord Dibben MS Excel MVP On Tue, 23 Nov 2010 12:10:26 -0800 (PST), BetaDocuments <betadocuments@gmail.com> wrote: >Hi, > >I have a list of funds from ...

Endless scrolling error
HI: I've encountered this at several GP v9 installations and my present users want to know what's up. Example: Click the spyglass to bring up let's say the vendor list to select a vendor. Start scrolling with the mouse scroll wheel and all of a sudden it automatically scrolls uncontrollably to the bottom of the list. You can't stop it. It just keeps scrolling and if the list is long enough you may as well go for a coffee break. Any ideas please?? Thanks GP Guy, I seem to recall someone mentioning this being an issue in V9.0 at some point. However, I am not sure i...