the solution if you're having problems printing a mail merged document.

http://word.tips.net/Pages/T001126_Printing_Portions_of_Mail_Merged_Documents.html
"
   1. Choose the Replace option from the Edit menu, or press Ctrl+H.
Word displays the Replace tab of the Find and Replace dialog box.
(Click here to see a related figure.)
   2. In the Find What box, enter ^b. This is the code for a section
break.
   3. Click on the No Formatting button, if it is available. This
removes any formatting specifications in what you are searching
      for. (You may need to click on the More button to see the No
Formatting button.)
   4. In the Replace With box, enter ^m. This is the code for a page
break.
   5. Click on the No Formatting button, if it is available. This
removes any formatting specifications in what you are replacing with.
   6. Click on Replace All.

Now you can print as normal, entering a range of page numbers you want
to print."
0
Dr

On 30/05/2010 4:08 PM, Dr.Tim wrote:
> http://word.tips.net/Pages/T001126_Printing_Portions_of_Mail_Merged_Documents.html
> "
>     1. Choose the Replace option from the Edit menu, or press Ctrl+H.
> Word displays the Replace tab of the Find and Replace dialog box.
> (Click here to see a related figure.)
>     2. In the Find What box, enter ^b. This is the code for a section
> break.
>     3. Click on the No Formatting button, if it is available. This
> removes any formatting specifications in what you are searching
>        for. (You may need to click on the More button to see the No
> Formatting button.)
>     4. In the Replace With box, enter ^m. This is the code for a page
> break.
>     5. Click on the No Formatting button, if it is available. This
> removes any formatting specifications in what you are replacing with.
>     6. Click on Replace All.
>
> Now you can print as normal, entering a range of page numbers you want
> to print."
That is totally unecessary and in some cases, may be undesirable.

All that you have to do is specify the Section of the document that you
want to print - s1, s3, s7-s9 etc.

--
Hope this helps,
Doug Robbins - Word MVP

Problem with two personal folders in Outlook
I don't know how it happened, but I now have two seperate personal folders each with their own calander, inbox, contacts etc. Needless to say, I want to combine them into one without losing data from the other. Can you please help me? Thank you Jim Are they duplicate sets of folders or are the contents different? -- Jocelyn Fiorello MVP - Outlook *** Replies sent to my e-mail address will probably not be answered -- please reply only to the newsgroup to preserve the message thread. *** "Jim Simon" <jimmsimon@sbcglobal.net> wrote in message news:02dd01c35aca$c574...

Final solution to MAPI Error Message
-- JOHN HASKINS After experiencing the error generated message for all mapi problems trying to use the send email functions in Office 2007, including Word 2007, I now have solved the mystery. It was incredible all the postings I have read, dating back to 2005 about this problem. To make a long story short, follow this Microsoft link. http://support.microsoft.com/default.aspx?scid=kb;EN=US;918792 If the typed in link is not highlighted, just copy and paste to your browser. The main Topics of this article [ Article ID: 918792 - Dec 15, 2009- revision 4 ] is to 1. verify your...

Serious Problem with Outlook 2007
When I open Outlook 2007 and start to veiw an Email, whether it's by opening or via the reading pane, the program immediately crashes. Error AppName: outlook.exe AppVer: 12.0.4518.1014 AppStamp:4542840f ModName: mspst32.dll ModVer: 12.0.4518.1014 ModStamp:45428111 fDebug: 0 Offset: 000990e7 I have repaired, using the scanpst.exe, the PST file thinking it may be corrupted I have used Office Diagostic to Repair any corruption. I have read for 10 hours on anything I could find on the subject. I even formated my hard drive and started over again. Installed Outlo...

Supporting two executables in a solution
I use VS2008 and I need a solution that contains 2 executables (two different processes) of which one should launch the other. 1. Does C# support such launching(with some paramters) an how? 2. Does VS2008 suport that-should I simply add the other excutables as I would do with ordinary dll? Thanks in advance Morris hi Morris, On 06.02.2010 16:06, Morris wrote: > I use VS2008 and I need a solution that contains 2 executables (two > different processes) of which one should launch the other. > 1. Does C# support such launching(with some paramters) an how? http://msdn...

Print Preview: possible to remove the Internet Explorer little icon from the dialog title bar?
Hello, Anybody knows if it is at all possible to get rid of the Internet Explorer icon that shows up in the title bar of the Print Preview Dialog? I am using CHtmlView and calling the Print Preview through IDispatch. I am also providing my customized template for the Print Preview GUI. Everything is perfect other than I'd like to know if that icon can be removed and or changed with my own icon. Would it have anything to do with favicon by chance? Thanks! weboludo ...

header and footer problems
Morning, I use a worksheet at work, which works out all scrap, customer return and other stuff. The file has about 20 different tabs showing graph and various tables linked together. There is one sheet which shows it months 'customer returns'. The footer on this page needed to be edite as is shows information from 2003. (We copied and renamed this t create this 2005 copy). I edited the header and footer with th information needed and pressed ok. This is the wierd part; I the looked at another tab within that document then went back to the ta where I edited the information, I looked a...

FileSearch problems
I do not seem to be able to make FileSearch macro to work properly. It seems that it works on some installations and not at all on others, and even when it "works" I have to go through hoops to make it work. Purpose of the macro is to open a file as a worksheet. File is of a text type, but is given a "strange" name, though if the name is not "strange" the macro does not behave any better. The file name I am looking for is of the form xxxxx.yyyyyyyy.zzz.20050210 Yes, the end is a date. Only the dates are different for different files. Macro code is below. This use...

Bill correction problem
1.In our company some time bill changed. 2.i enter the misc log entry & post it. 3.create the bill for this misc log entry but not post it. 4.i want to change the bill. for this i correct the misc log entry through PA ADJUSTMENT Entries. 5.But when i change the bill the misc log entry & corrected misc log entry both r available . how i resolve this . for this misc log entry ...

Missing e-mails #4
We are running Windows 200 along with Office 2000 in our office. All of our users are set up to use the exchange server as there repository for e-mails. I have one user who logs on at 2 different locations in our office. When she logs onto one PC her e-mails disapear from the other. After she reads them she can no longer find them at either location. I fear that she may have lost them for good but I am hoping there is a way to retieve them. Hi Pete, Check the delivery location for her mail on both machines, it sounds like the mail is being deliverd to a .PST file on one machine, ...

problem with install
I followed the installation steps for Project Server 2007 listed here: http://technet.microsoft.com/en-us/library/cc197667.aspx. This was a Windows Server 2008 stand-alone machine that already had WSS 3.0 installed. I followed all of the steps but once I get to the end of the SharePoint Products and Technologies wizard, it just takes me to the Central Administration page. I don't see anything regarding "The Manage Project Web Access" page, and I don't know what the home page is for web access so that I can access it. Can someone please help me figure out a) ...

Publishing problem
Hi, I have a serious problem with deployment manager, especially with publishing wizard. Everytime I try to publish my form customization, publishing wizard freezes. First I select bussines objects to be published, then comes the step, where you have to select destination servers - as I click button "Add server", a modal form with the message "Looking for CRM server on SERVERNAME" appears and that's it. The only possible way to shut down deployment manager (and wizard as well) is to end it via Task Manager. This happens everytime - I have tried it logged as another us...

template for printing envelopes
Does anyone have a template for print addresses on #10 envelopes On Mon, 19 Nov 2007 21:28:00 -0800, RCamp wrote: > Does anyone have a template for print addresses on #10 envelopes Printing on an envelope is just another report. First you must determine if your report is going to print in Portrait or Landscape mode. If the envelope feeds into the printer narrow side first, it will be in Landscape. If flap side first, portrait. The below instructions are for Landscape. Make a new report. Place the Address labels at the left margin. Size the width of the report just a bit wider than th...

What settings are needed to print a Publisher two-sided brochure?
I have been trying to print a brochure in Publisher. No matter what settings I use, there is always one side upside-down or the text is flipped, or some other undesirable combination. If there are particular settings that allow my printing to work, please let me know. Thank you very much. Intern <Intern@discussions.microsoft.com> was very recently heard to utter: > I have been trying to print a brochure in Publisher. No matter what > settings I use, there is always one side upside-down or the text is > flipped, or some other undesirable combination. If there are > pa...

Problem Creating Distribution List!
Exchange Server 2003. Outlook 2003. I have moved my Outlook contacts to the public folder under Exchange Server 2003. No problem there. All users can access these contacts. I am trying to rebuild Outlook distribution lists (DL), exactly as they appeared when they were on my local workstation. However, I keep getting the following error: This distribution list has reached the maximum size for your network email server. No new members could be added. What do I need to set in Exchange Server to enable these DLs to be created without error. In the case at hand, the DL needs to cont...

Dialog + set foreground problem
Hello All First Let me explain what I want to do. I have a modeless dialog which gets displayed each time when the document is completed in browser(Using BHO - Browser Helper Object). As well as I want to display the dialog only when the broswer in in foreground. ( Since there could be many browsers and each browser would have its own dialog. So in order to identify dialog , I am showing the corresponding dialog only when the browser is maximized.) So I set the SetForeground property of dialog to FALSE which tells that dialog will not bring in foreground if parent is not in foreground. It wo...

Data entry problem
Version: 2008 Operating System: Mac OS X 10.6 (Snow Leopard) Processor: Intel I have a workbook with a sheet for each month. After moving the workbook to my new Imac, if I enter a new number in the sheet for a month, Excel enters the number into the same cell in the sheet for all the other months. Hows can I enter data for each month individually and not have it go into all the other sheets? ...

receive e-mail on my pc if opened elsewhere
Help please. I receive e-mails on my home pc. If I am away (at my daughters for example) and log on and open am e-mail elsewhere to read, how do I ensure that the same e-mail will be on my home pc for me to action later. Many thanks in advance "ukgovnor" <ukgovnor@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:BF7A8A98-527E-4F19-AE0E-B8D09A7C4605@microsoft.com... > Help please. I receive e-mails on my home pc. If I am away (at my > daughters > for example) and log on and open am e-mail elsewhere to read, how do I > ensure > that the same e-mail will...

SOP Picking Ticket
I would like to make a suggestion about the change of how entirely back ordered line items are handled on the SOP Picking Tickets in version 8. In version 8, these items will not print at all on the picking ticket. In version 6, these items could have their entire quantity on back order and they would still print. Because people often lag behind in updating their inventory quantities, I would like to suggest that we bring back the ability (or give an option) to print back ordered line items on all SOP documents, including the Picking Ticket. -- Margaret Saville, Newtek Accounting Sy...

ActiveX problem #2
Deal all Before I explain my problem, let me tell you that I am using Windows XP and Visual C++ version 6.0. I made a new Dialog based application and added an ActiveX control Microsoft Office Spreadsheet 10.0. I don’t remember but there are almost more than ten classes added to my project. Without even adding a single line of code of my own, there were 29 build errors all of the same type (type conversion from LPDISPATCH to CSpreadsheet). I made a constructor for CSreadsheet taking LPDISPATCH as parameter, and then I added a copy constructor for that class and finally a default constructor....

Which files and folders from the two solutions must be merged to combine web sites solutions
If I understand what I'm reading on the Internet the only way to combine two website solutions and store them in one folder on a host is to make them into one website solution. And there are certain files and folders in a solution that have predetermined names and there can only be one of them. And that means combining some files from two folders into one folder (like the App_Code files) and combining some data from two files into one file (like web.config) It would be great if I knew which files there can only be one of, as well as which folders there can only be one of....

Dynamic Table Problem
I am using excel 2007. I want to create an invoice where the total number of line items is dynamic. I have created the 'header' section of the invoice with company name, customer name, etc and I have created the 'body' of the invoice using a table. This table has Qty, Description, Unit Cost, and Item Cost. Item cost is a formula showing Qty * Unit Cost. This table works great and is dynamic. As I simply type more items, the table automatically expands and formats correctly. The trouble I have is I want to have a Subtotal, Tax, and Grand Total line shown...

money 2005
I originally had money 2004 and had no problems getting my credit scores updates automatically. Ever since I upgraded to 2005, I get the following error: This error happens instantaneously. "Money is unable to access Experian at this time, possibly becuase of server problems. Please try again later" I can contact experian directly without any problems. It's a bug. This seems to effect those upgrading from Money 2004 to Money 2005. The only workaround is to manually visit the experian website and log in. If you are trying to sign up for the free service with Experia...

Shared workbook and VBA problem
Shared workbook and VBA problem Hi Group, I am new at this Excel stuff and I am hitting my head on a silly problem that I am sure many have seen before. I wrote a very simple spreadsheet where I use the Calendar control to pick some dates. Everything was fine until I decided that I needed to share it on the network with other users. As soon as I share it the calendar control stops working. I get a "runtime error 1004, unable to set left property of oleobject class". That's because the first thing I try to do is position the calendar. If I don't do that, it still doesn't...

Message Rule Problem
I set two message rules, the first one for messages containing [IncrediJoy], and the other for messages containing [Blank-Tags-ONLY] for the messages to go into specific folders. For some reason, when I get more of the messages with [IncrediJoy] or [Blank-Tags-ONLY], they won't go to their assigned folder, how can I correct this problem? -- Matthew Surber matthew_surber@earthlink.net Have A Great Day! -- All Outgoing mail scanned by McAfee ...

talent management solution/Compenation Management Solution
Hello, My company is looking for a Talent Management Solution/Compensation Management Solution. If anyone has any experience with any products, please post. Thank you Jack ...