Murge Document

I was working on a word 2007 document on my office computer
and e-mail it to myself at home
when I opened it at home I was prompt to merge it with older version of the
said document I had  on my home computer since it was the late version I
thought it save me some edit times and hit yes tab
However, once the merge was completed the hyperlinks in the document was
corrupted or should I say is displayed in the enclosed format

"{HYPERLINK FennerRobert@hotmail.com}"

Now this how all hyperlink is displayed in all my word documents,
How can I reverse this process?

Press Alt+F9 to toggle the display from field codes (what you're seeing) to
field results.

--
Suzanne S. Barnhill
Microsoft MVP (Word)

"Max" <Max@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
>I was working on a word 2007 document on my office computer
> and e-mail it to myself at home
> when I opened it at home I was prompt to merge it with older version of
> the
> said document I had  on my home computer since it was the late version I
> thought it save me some edit times and hit yes tab
> However, once the merge was completed the hyperlinks in the document was
> corrupted or should I say is displayed in the enclosed format
>
> "{HYPERLINK FennerRobert@hotmail.com}"
>
> Now this how all hyperlink is displayed in all my word documents,
> How can I reverse this process?

0
Suzanne

How can you print just one page of a merged document???
I need to print JUST PAGE 2 of a document which I spent a LONG time working on, and now I'd stuck. I want ONLY to print the second page, as it is the page with the merge field (address box) in it, and I've already printed the front side of the page - 40 copies. I need to run those pages back through and print page 2 ONLY on the other side, but there IS NO OPTION FOR THIS, as Publisher seems to want to print both sides only. HELP!!! When you select Print, select page 2 of page 2. -- Don Vancouver, USA "wien976" <wien976@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in mes...

Why does word want to save to documents?
Version: 2004 Operating System: Mac OS X 10.6 (Snow Leopard) Processor: Intel After a reboot, I make new file,save as, Word has Docuemnts listed as place to save to. Why? I hate Documents. Prefer desktop. Is there a prefercne to change this default? thanks. How someone can hate something as inanimate as a folder, a mystery to me... anyway, check out Menu: Word, Preferences, Icon: File Locations, setting for "documents". I think I read somewhere that Desktop is a "special" folder and Apple doesn't recommend storing stuff there. I don't remember why an...

documentation
need doumentation for implementing the CRM: such test scripts, questionaires, action plan, etc these kinds of resources (ITK) are available on PartnerSource Dave "pepe" <pepe@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:9635BC69-09EA-4169-A680-881E29DA85F9@microsoft.com... > need doumentation for implementing the CRM: such test scripts, > questionaires, > action plan, etc where? I didn`t find them thanks "Dave Ireland" wrote: > these kinds of resources (ITK) are available on PartnerSource > > Dave > > "pepe" <pep...

Displaying Distributions in Payables Documents?
The last "Insights" contained the following: ---- Displaying Distributions in Payables Documents Want to run a report that displays all of the distributions for a payables document and can be easily exported to Excel�? Here are the instructions to do just that using Explorer. Open Explorer. Open the Account Transactions folder. Click on the Columns button. Click Add. Add the following columns: a. Originating Master ID b. Originating Master Name c. Originating Document Number d. Originating Posted Date e. Any other columns you want to see Enter the search criteria: Series = Purchas...

Sales Document Print Options
I am looking for a way to add an additional template to the dropdown list for Packing Slips and Invoices. Right now there is an option for Blank, Short, Long & Other... Is there a way to add another??? Thanks! No. You cannot add additional types. It's part of the Dex code. "MBSNewbie" wrote: > I am looking for a way to add an additional template to the dropdown list > for Packing Slips and Invoices. Right now there is an option for Blank, > Short, Long & Other... Is there a way to add another??? Thanks! > > > ...

Document Imaging
I just received a e-mail on Office 2003. In there they had a article on Publisher and Document Imaging print driver. I like it but how do you save multiple images in tiff format in one file? Would you not have thought it smart to go to the Office newsgroup! It pops up a dialogue box if you want more pages. You can import pages into an existing file. It is a great little app, just wish MS would fix the bugs. It really is a great pity MS is such a lousy disgusting company when it comes to quality control. -- "If you don't know where you are going, any road will take you there!&qu...

Documents that are corrupt, invalid print options
Version: 2008 Operating System: Mac OS X 10.6 (Snow Leopard) Processor: Intel Ok, so occasionally we receive documents in xlsx format from an outside partner that cannot be opened by Excel 2008 for Mac, the error is &quot;The file might have been damaged or modified from its original format&quot;. <br><br>If you try to open this document in Excel 2007 for Windows, we get the following error, &quot;Excel found unreadable content in 'file name here.xlsx'. Do you want to recover the contents of this workbook? If you trust the source of this workbook, click Y...

Followup: Large MSWord document freezes 04-11-10
Thank you for your prompt replies. Saving the file with a rich text format worked okay until I tried to open it again after saving it. Word gave me the message that the file caused a serious error, so I deleted the rich text format version of the file. A couple of questions result. 1 - is there any diagnostic that I can run on this one file to see if its corrupt? I say if because when I opened the Word2007 version of it, I don't receive the "serious error" message. When I was in the business world and using business versions of Excel and Word, Microsoft used ...

2003 documents more compatible with 2000
I have created a large document in Publisher 2003 only to find that it will not open in Publisher 2000 at my college, this provides an extremely large problem for me as the deadline for the coursework is the 17th of December and i have no way of printing as i do not have access to an A3 printer anywhere. a patch to solve this problem would be greatly appreciated. slodgenut99 wrote: > I have created a large document in Publisher 2003 only to find that > it will not open in Publisher 2000 at my college, this provides an > extremely large problem for me as the deadline for the cours...

Creating a new document by adding other documents
I am using word 2007. I need to create a new single document from three existing documents. All docs are word 2003. Also how do I lock each page in the documents from changing when editing? I'd use the Insert File dialog box (Insert tab | Object | Text from File in Word 2007) to bring the documents together; that will also give you a "preview" of which format changes (if any) that you may have to deal with in the process. On the other hand, if you want to preserve formatting (as indicated by your final question), it would be easier to create three PDFs and then ...

Document Properties
Any idea of how I can get the document properties of an Excel worksheet to print? You can place the properties you want on a empty sheet and print it Run this macro on a empty sheet Sub test() rw = 1 Worksheets(1).Activate For Each p In ActiveWorkbook.BuiltinDocumentProperties On Error Resume Next Cells(rw, 1).Value = p.Name Cells(rw, 2).Value = p.Value rw = rw + 1 On Error GoTo 0 Next End Sub -- Regards Ron de Bruin (Win XP Pro SP-1 XL2002 SP-2) www.rondebruin.nl "Sandi" <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:015e01c3b000$ac6a1db0...

report convert to sanpshot or word document color
I have a report and I change the font color when the value reach some criteria which works fine in the MS Access report. It changes the whole column font color when I send email and convert to Sanpshot, Excel or Word documents. Any workaorund for this? Your help is great appreciated, ...

CAN I OPEN A PUBLISHER 95 DOCUMENT IN PUBLISHER 98 VERSION
CAN I OPEN A PUBLISHER 95 DOCUMENT IN PUBLISHER 98 VERSION SHONA wrote: > CAN I OPEN A PUBLISHER 95 DOCUMENT IN PUBLISHER 98 VERSION Lose the caps. It's considered yelling, is incredibly rude and makes your posts very hard to read. If you're having problems, ditch NAV. -- In memory of MS MVP Alex Nichol: http://www.dts-l.org/ (1) Lower your caps. It's considered rude, as if you are shouting. (2) Have you tried? -- JoAnn Paules MVP Microsoft [Publisher] "SHONA" <SHONA@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:E42036DF-1475-437E-9D3D-4A4B98...

2003 word documents
These open and close very slowly indeed. If I close an open document it does so as mormal but if I exit the word doc application is is slow slow. First it closes the word from screen followed by a grey screen for some seconds. I have checked hard ware and ok. I don't have any viruses and AVG have cleared it so anyone know what to do next? Thanks -- Abandoned & orphaned children belong in families you might try testing word via safe mode. -- db·´¯`·...¸><)))º> DatabaseBen, Retired Professional - Systems Analyst - ...

IF there any free API to convert XML Documents to CVS?
Dear All, Access 2002 w/SP3 Access 2003 w/SP2 Windows XP Pro w/SP2 i am trying to find a API to convert convert XML Documents to CVS Thanks in advance for any help you can provide me Regards Antonio Macias "rebelscum0000" <piiixp@jedikeeper.com> schrieb im Newsbeitrag news:cca79148-a9ee-424e-903a-0072f437d2d0@s37g2000prg.googlegroups.com... > Dear All, > Access 2002 w/SP3 > Access 2003 w/SP2 > Windows XP Pro w/SP2 > > i am trying to find a API to convert convert XML Documents to CVS > > Thanks in advance for any help you can provide me > > Re...

How to Insert Rich Format Text into a Word document ?
Any suggestion is appreciate .thanks in advance. "Sunny" <sound_of_nature@hotmail.com> wrote in message news:uCmDjRn$IHA.3648@TK2MSFTNGP02.phx.gbl... > Any suggestion is appreciate .thanks in advance. > Is the document open in Word, or are you trying to modify a Word file? For the first case, you can use the Word object model (a COM interface) to insert text and to control formatting. There's not much documentation on doing this from C++, so first you have to learn how to do it in the VBA that is part of Word. Then you can translate that into COM calls fro...

Excel 2003 Opens Up Every File in My Documents
Each time Excel is opened, multiple files open in Excel. Some fo thes files are .xls, .lwp (Lotus WordPro), .dbf, you name it but all of them ar in the My Documents directory on my root hard drive (I have two C: i the base if you will and D: is for storage mostly. There are no links are macros associated with any of these files. I just want t open Excel and see a blank workbook. I recently was upgraded to Office 200 but also have a brand new box. So all files were created in Office 200 with WIN2K as OS. Now I have 2003 with WINXP as OS. Any suggestions? Bea in mind I can't even stop t...

Opened by another office documents
For Office application how do I tell if the application was opened by right click->open from another office document. For eg. Excel opened from word via a right click ->Open on embedded excel doc in word or powerpoint. Is there an api that differentiate how the excel is opned. I noticed that when excel is opened from embedded object in another office application the Menus items are slightly different than when excel is opened directly. Hi, There is nothing in the document to tell you this. You might be able to write VBA code to detect it using Application.Caller If your progr...

Murge Document
I was working on a word 2007 document on my office computer and e-mail it to myself at home when I opened it at home I was prompt to merge it with older version of the said document I had on my home computer since it was the late version I thought it save me some edit times and hit yes tab However, once the merge was completed the hyperlinks in the document was corrupted or should I say is displayed in the enclosed format "{HYPERLINK FennerRobert@hotmail.com}" Now this how all hyperlink is displayed in all my word documents, How can I reverse this process? Press ...

Documenter Design / Layout
Is there a way to edit the design/layout of the Documenter Report prior to publishing to Word? I am running Access 2003 and the system does not automatically create a "report object" in 2003 as it did in '97. Any help is greatly appreciated. Thanks ...

How can I insert mutiple documents in one .doc file like Excel ?
I want to organize something in one file. Multiple chapters, Multiple word category. They are related to one another. I want want them seperated in different files. But I need to switch to another category quickly . Is is possible to make word like excel ? Sorry, a mistake. It should be I don't want them separated in different files. When you talk about making word like excel what do you mean? If you mean setting up the docs similar to the worksheets in an excel file that's not possible in word. If you want all the documents in one word file just Insert them one at a t...

How to validate an alphanumeric document number aganist a pattern?
My friend Ganesh S have a Question His question is about usage of regular expression in Dex Script. In reports we can use WILDCARD to match a pattern. Can we use pattern matching or impliment regular expressions in normal dex script? If posiible how? The requirement is to validate an alphanumeric document number aganist a pattern. Any help will be appreciated. Thanks Pradeep An easy way to accomplish something like this is to use SQL server--create a pass-through sql statement to perform the pattern matching and return the results. Regards, Brenner bklenzman@klenzmanconsulting.com...

How do I center the title of a document?
In Microsoft Office Word, I could just click in the center of the line and type, and the title of my document would be centered automatically as I typed. I can't seem to do this is Office Word 2007. Please help. On Mar 29, 3:54=A0pm, Marain <Mar...@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote: > In Microsoft Office Word, I could just click in the center of the line an= d > type, and the title of my document would be centered automatically as I > typed. =A0I can't seem to do this is Office Word 2007. =A0Please help. There is a little icon on the taskbar or ribbon) - th...

redirect my documents
This is a multi-part message in MIME format. ------=_NextPart_000_0075_01C60228.32B5F210 Content-Type: text/plain; charset="iso-8859-1" Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable Hello, How can I change the folder when my user want to insert an attachment?? = I would like to use an especific folder.. can I to do this?? thks, Jane ------=_NextPart_000_0075_01C60228.32B5F210 Content-Type: text/html; charset="iso-8859-1" Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable <!DOCTYPE HTML PUBLIC "-//W3C//DTD HTML 4.0 Transitional//EN"> <HTML><HEAD> &l...

Retrieve document that was closed as Document 1?
I had a three page Word document still titled as Document 1 that I accidently closed before remembering I wanted to keep the first page. I had not saved the document before closing so if I select a Word document again I will get Document 1 but it will be blank. Is there any way I can retrieve this document? Frank C. If you didn't save it there's nothing to recover. -- <>>< ><<> ><<> <>>< ><<> <>>< <>><<> Graham Mayor - Word MVP My web site www.gmayor.com Word MVP web s...