multiple copies won't print is word 2002

I am running Word 2002, ( as part of works suite 6).  All of a sudden it
won't print multiple copies of a doc, only one.  I have a brother hl-5040
with 136 mb memory.  The computer is running win xp pro; sp3.

Any ideas?
Thanks

As a first step, I would suggest that you make sure you have the latest
printer driver available and then delete and reinstall the printer.

--
Terry Farrell - MSWord MVP

"Hal" <Hal@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
> I am running Word 2002, ( as part of works suite 6).  All of a sudden it
> won't print multiple copies of a doc, only one.  I have a brother hl-5040
> with 136 mb memory.  The computer is running win xp pro; sp3.
>
> Any ideas?
> Thanks

0
Terry
11/13/2009 8:23:55 PM
Thanks for the help.   I uninstalled/reinstalled the drivers and that seems
to have cured my problem.  Thanks for the suggestion.

"Terry Farrell" wrote:

> As a first step, I would suggest that you make sure you have the latest
> printer driver available and then delete and reinstall the printer.
>
> --
> Terry Farrell - MSWord MVP
>
> "Hal" <Hal@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
> > I am running Word 2002, ( as part of works suite 6).  All of a sudden it
> > won't print multiple copies of a doc, only one.  I have a brother hl-5040
> > with 136 mb memory.  The computer is running win xp pro; sp3.
> >
> > Any ideas?
> > Thanks
>
> .

Removing multiple hyperlinks

Create a list with multiple criteria

Charting multiple multiples

Print 2 copies per page
I have a Publisher document that I would like to print 2 to a page (8-1/2 X 11 sheet). I keep getting only one smaller size document to page instead of two. What am I doing wrong. On Wed, 26 Oct 2005 00:24:02 +0100, Laurie wrote (in article <C2A6746C-8F2C-4884-ABE1-5838926874E9@microsoft.com>): > I have a Publisher document that I would like to print 2 to a page (8-1/2 X > 11 sheet). I keep getting only one smaller size document to page instead of > two. What am I doing wrong. What is this - a stupidity epidemic? A question ends in a '?' not a full stop. This...

Distorted Excel chart fonts when copy/paste to Word or Powerpoint
Since a few weeks I'm having a problem with Excel charts. First of all, the y-axis title is cut-off after 6-7 characters on the display screen, although it prints correctly. Second, when I copy and paste the chart into e.g. Word or Powerpoint the chart fonts appear 'distorted'. The workaround for this problem is to first print the chart to a PDF file and then copy and paste the PDF file, but this is cumbersome. Does anyone know what might be causing this erroneous behavior? One theory (suspicion) is that the problems started after I used MS Chart (which I normally never use) ...

Print Preview only shows in Grey Scale
Hi There, I just got finished creating my letter head in MS Publisher 2003 and when I went to preview it using Print Preview it only shows in Grey Scale. How do I view it in color? Thanks! Does it print in color? Do your other publications show color in print preview? What version Publisher? -- Mary Sauer MS MVP http://office.microsoft.com/ http://www.mvps.org/msauer/ news://msnews.microsoft.com "Jeff" <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:6dd401c42f4f$73c41a50$a501280a@phx.gbl... > Hi There, > > I just got finished creating my letter hea...

Outlook 2007/2010 Printing Issues
A general question to pick the brains of any Office gurus out there, mainly to assess whether or not these requests are at all achievable. I have a handful of users that do not want to migrate from Outlook 2003 because of the way the calendar is printed and their refusal of change. The main issues are as follows: - Need to combine Saturday and Sunday into one column, as it does in 2003, but has not been achievable in 2007 or 2010 that I've seen. Have tried third party apps to no avail. - Each day needs to be able to hold a multitude of appointments. An example I am lookin...

Fax Capabilities out of Outlook 2002
Does anyone know if it is possible to create a fax cover sheet that can be printed and autopopulated using the Outlook contact info directly from Outlook? This has nothing to do with fax capabilities. Any merge document you create can be saved for reuse for other mail merges from Outlook. -- Russ Valentine [MVP-Outlook] "Mike" <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:22f701c3e07f$8e162430$a601280a@phx.gbl... > Does anyone know if it is possible to create a fax cover > sheet that can be printed and autopopulated using the > Outlook contact info di...

distributing data into multiple cells

Single click selects multiple cells

Data Validation won't copy
Hi All...... XL2k, I record the following macro and it does fine, then when I try to run it, it stalls on the Pastespecial line.......whut's up please? Sub Macro2() Range("E1").Select Application.CutCopyMode = False Selection.Copy Range("E12").Select Selection.PasteSpecial Paste:=xlDataValidation, Operation:=xlNone, _ SkipBlanks:=False, Transpose:=False End Sub Vaya con Dios, Chuck, CABGx3 This work in XL2007, using xlPasteValidation, not xlDataValidation. Sub Macro2() Range("E1").Copy Range(&quo...

Linking Excel Objects to Word in Office 2007
I'm hoping there is a solution for this issue I'm having. We recently switched our office to office 2007 and a new problem seems to be appearing that wasn't there before. In our office we have an Excel document that is set up with a bunch of calculations, and we have a word document that is also set up to go with the calculations. In the word document we have copied and pasted all the excel calculations into word as linked excel objects. We have both the documents saved in the same folder which acts our template which we can re-use over and over. So when we start ...

copy a workbook without copying any data #2
Is there a way to copy a workbook without copying any data. I would like to copy all tabs,micros,links and formulas without any data in the cells or notes for the cells being copied. Thank You No. You will have to delete the data yourself. Usually we set up a workbook and keep an empty copy -- Brian ----------------------------------------------------------------------- BrianB's Profile: http://www.excelforum.com/member.php?action=getinfo&userid=5 View this thread: http://www.excelforum.com/showthread.php?threadid=27550 ...

How to Copy entire contents of my Address Book to another drive
I need to copy or back-up the entire contents of my address book [all contacts and personal information for each] to a removeable stick drive in order to save and reinstall after my hard drive has been cleaned and reformatted. You can export it to a pst file, then save it to your thumb drive. Then Import it back into Outlook after. 1. Open Outlook 2. Click File 3. Click Import/Export 4. Export to a file > Personal Folder File > highlight the top folder and check the include subfolders box > 5. Browse to the location that you would like to save the PST file (i.e...

Saving a Word Document to Publisher
I am new to Publisher. I want to convert my Word 2003 document to Publisher 2007 so I can later send this file to a printer for printing as a hard copy book. How do I do this? Is Publisher capable of serving as a file for a printer to print in hard copy book form? Also, can I later go from Publisher 2007 to Word 2003 if I so desire. My Word document is a book with color pictures already inserted. Are my pictures going to be screwed up? Is there a Publisher template I might use to insert my Word file into it? Is there a reference you might recommend to educate me a bit more on using ...

Sending to multiple addresses

multiple selection

Exchange 2000 Distribution Lists

print out messages with list of attachments
Hello there, when printing out a message/email in full, how do I get outlook t print the list of attachments? Cheers, Wi ----------------------------------------------- ~~ Message posted from http://www.ExcelTip.com ~~View and post usenet messages directly from http://www.ExcelForum.com found it in the newsgroups :-) http://support.microsoft.com/default.aspx?scid=kb;en-us;821840 ------------------------------------------------ ~~ Message posted from http://www.ExcelTip.com/ ~~View and post usenet messages directly from http://www.ExcelForum.com/ ...

Border Art Copy to WORD
I would like to copy a border art that I created into WORD. Where is Border Art saved in the Publisher directory and how can I copy it to the WORD directory?? Any ideas? Thanks What version Publisher? You'd be better served saving the border as a picture and inserting it into Word. The borders are in a folder similar to this C:\Program Files\Microsoft Office\OFFICE11\1033\PUBBRD -- Mary Sauer MS MVP http://office.microsoft.com/ http://www.msauer.mvps.org/ news://msnews.microsoft.com "Roger" <shugrue@e-wire.net.au> wrote in message news:newscache$6kr17i$8uh$1@news....

Combine multiple tables into one