MS Word Printing Blanks

I've got a computer with 2 printers installed. One printer is a local printer
and the other printer is a network printer.

When I print a document on the local printer, everything works fine
(Everything that is in the document is shown). But when I print to the
network printer, the printer prints blanks and I cannot see anything
including whatever I have typed in print preview.

I have printed documents with network printer on a different computer and
that works fine.

I have uninstalled and reinstalled the network printer and Microsoft Office.

Do you know why this would be happening?

Help appreciated

Meng

------=_NextPart_000_008A_01CB00A7.12781870

Answered in Microsoft Answers.

--=20
Terry Farrell - MSWord MVP
  "Meng" <Meng@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message =
  I've got a computer with 2 printers installed. One printer is a local =
printer=20
  and the other printer is a network printer.

  When I print a document on the local printer, everything works fine=20
  (Everything that is in the document is shown). But when I print to the =

  network printer, the printer prints blanks and I cannot see anything=20
  including whatever I have typed in print preview.

  I have printed documents with network printer on a different computer =
and=20
  that works fine.

  I have uninstalled and reinstalled the network printer and Microsoft =
Office.

  Do you know why this would be happening?

  Help appreciated

  Meng

------=_NextPart_000_008A_01CB00A7.12781870

<HTML><HEAD>
<META content=3Dtext/html;charset=3Dutf-8 http-equiv=3DContent-Type>
<META name=3DGENERATOR content=3D"MSHTML 8.00.7600.16535"></HEAD>
15px"=20
CanvasTabStop=3D"true"=20
name=3D"Compose message area">
<DIV><FONT color=3D#000080 face=3D"Segoe UI">Answered in Microsoft=20
Answers.</FONT></DIV>
<DIV><FONT color=3D#000080 face=3D"Segoe UI"><BR>-- <BR>Terry Farrell - =
MSWord=20
MVP</FONT></DIV>
<BLOCKQUOTE=20
style=3D"BORDER-LEFT: #000080 2px solid; PADDING-LEFT: 5px; =
  <DIV>"Meng" &lt;<A=20
  title=3D"mailto:Meng@discussions.microsoft.com&#10;CTRL + Click to =
follow link"=20
  =
href=3D"mailto:Meng@discussions.microsoft.com">Meng@discussions.microsoft=
..com</A>&gt;=20
  wrote in message <A=20
  =
title=3D"news:00681A17-AD97-410C-A372-C1A3D8DBB803@microsoft.com&#10;CTRL=
 + Click to follow link"=20
  =
href=3D"news:00681A17-AD97-410C-A372-C1A3D8DBB803@microsoft.com">news:006=
81A17-AD97-410C-A372-C1A3D8DBB803@microsoft.com</A>...</DIV>I've=20
  got a computer with 2 printers installed. One printer is a local =
printer=20
  <BR>and the other printer is a network printer.<BR><BR>When I print a =
document=20
  on the local printer, everything works fine <BR>(Everything that is in =
the=20
  document is shown). But when I print to the <BR>network printer, the =
printer=20
  prints blanks and I cannot see anything <BR>including whatever I have =
typed in=20
  print preview.<BR><BR>I have printed documents with network printer on =
a=20
  different computer and <BR>that works fine.<BR><BR>I have uninstalled =
and=20
  reinstalled the network printer and Microsoft Office.<BR><BR>Do you =
know why=20
  this would be happening?<BR><BR>Help=20
appreciated<BR><BR>Meng<BR></BLOCKQUOTE></BODY></HTML>

------=_NextPart_000_008A_01CB00A7.12781870--

0
Terry

MS Outlook 2007

how do I print an email WITHOUT printing the whole email history?
Hello, I want to be able to print an email without printing the whole email history underneath it - is this possible with Outlook 2007? Help! Try highlighting what you want to print in the email.. Then- File, Print- in the print dialog click 'selection'.... Works in outlook 2000... s/b the same.... Helena wrote: > Hello, I want to be able to print an email without printing the whole > email history underneath it - is this possible with Outlook 2007? > > Help! -- B'rgds, Vinnie Helena <Helena@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote: > Hello, I want to ...

MS Office 97 to MS Office 2007

How can I print noncontiguous rows on the same page?
I want to print rows 3, 9, and 18 on the same page. When I select them with Control and try to print them, I get 3 pages. I also can "Set the Print Area" but it also prints on 3 pages. Other than a workaround to copy and paste to a new sheet, how can I get these 3 rows to print on one page? Thank you. Mary "Mary A Walthall" <Mary A Walthall@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:DEE7125C-D9A4-4432-AEEE-C3BDA66B4126@microsoft.com... > Other than a workaround to copy and > paste to a new sheet, how can I get these 3 rows to print on one page? ...

MS Exange connection

How do I do word count in MS Publisher?

Address Word Letter X for Office 2004?
I've been unable to get the Address Word Letter X script to work on my new version of Office 2004. The Prefs script won't recognize my stationery file (it's grayed out). Did the revisions for scripting in Office 2004 break the script? Is there a workaround? Thanks, Steven Hi Steven, What script is this? Did you check macscripter.net to see if a new version is out? If not, your best bet is probably to go back to the ReadMe on the script and see if you can email the script writer and ask them about it. Or you could try opening up the script looking for anything obviously ...

QUICKSELL Blank or Empty Fields/data
How should I treat an empty excel field on import with Quicksell? Example "Notes" <I don’t' have any data for this field>. Do I leave the field blank, or place a comma in the field, or put some text, or delete the column and don't include the field in the import? How should I treat "Last Sold" field if I do not have a history? Similar to above do I leave the field blank, or place a comma in the field, or put some text, or delete the column and don't include the field in the import? When I have a item unlike others with data what should I do if I ...

adding a border to a text box in word
Hi, I'm trying to put a border around a text box, each time I try the border is applied to the whole page. where it says apply to: my only choice is whole document, how can i add apply to text box?? Select the box and look for things about "Outlines" rather than "Borders." (Version of Word?) On Feb 20, 11:38=A0pm, Arch <A...@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote: > Hi, I'm trying to put a border around a text box, each time I try the bor= der > is applied to the whole page. where it says apply to: my only choice is w= hole > document, how ca...

MS CRM Certification question

publisher 2007 printing
I preview a page, it looks great, but it won't print any of the borders around text boxes. Any ireas?? brian wrote: > I preview a page, it looks great, but it won't print any of the borders > around text boxes. Check the website of your printer manufacturer for an updated printer driver. -- Ed Bennett - MVP Microsoft Publisher http://ed.mvps.org "brian" wrote: > I preview a page, it looks great, but it won't print any of the borders > around text boxes. > Any ireas?? Brian, Right Click on the text box and choose edit text box. There are choice...

MS Money 2005 Basics

Non MR's and Blanks to show
Good afternoon, I have a table that shows the following text fields - Date - Associate - Status - StatusCode - Method - each of these fields are text fields (except for date is Date field) I am trying to set up a query in design view to say the following: For Date [parameter], group by associate, group by status (if the status does not equal "ROUTED"), show only the statuscodes that are <>MR or BLANK. My problem is the last statement. Basically what is happening when I say "show me the non MR's" it is pulling all the non MR's but also disregarding the bla...

How do I print my adress list?
How do I print my adresslist on labelsheets? In Excel i looks like this: Cell 1 Cell 2 Cell 3 Cell 4 Name Adress City Citycode Hi Andreas, You could try using a mail merge with MS Word. Sunil Jayakumar "Andreas" <Andreas@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:D0D54EA7-FCE8-419B-AB47-353A6BF56A2A@microsoft.com... > How do I print my adresslist on labelsheets? > > In Excel i looks like this: > > Cell 1 Cell 2 Cell 3 Cell 4 > Name Adress City Citycode Hi Andreas, Some specific help printing la...

Inserting Photos into a blank Publisher 2003 Document
When I go to insert & select a photo to insert, I can NOt see the photo but I can resize it. The graphics manager task pane shows all my pictures as "embedded"!? How can I stop photos from being embedded? They never used to be? Read the fourth FAQ here: http://ed.mvps.org/Static.aspx?=Publisher/FAQs -- Mary Sauer MSFT MVP http://office.microsoft.com/ http://msauer.mvps.org/ news://msnews.microsoft.com "Teresa K" <Teresa K@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:14E724C7-EA35-496C-A657-3DF6AB723B0C@microsoft.com... > When I go to insert &...

MS Access

Starting MS Outlook on startup
How can I start Outlook on startup (XP) and keep it running in the back? >-----Original Message----- >How can I start Outlook on startup (XP) and keep it running in the back? > > >. > All you need to do is move the Outlook program icon to the startup group in XP. >-----Original Message----- >How can I start Outlook on startup (XP) and keep it running in the back? > > >. >Double click My Computer, go into the C:\Documents and Settings\User\Start Menu\Programs\Startup Place an Outlook shortcut into this folder and it will automatically startup when...

Restarting MS Money with a "correction" switch
This is a multi-part message in MIME format. ------=_NextPart_000_003B_01C3DDDC.D92AA4A0 Content-Type: text/plain; charset="iso-8859-1" Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable I currently use version 10 - 2002 Deluxe, and I need to startup MS Money = with a correction switch that I hope will correct some problems that I = have been having, but I can't seem to locate the post that talks about doing = this. Is it "msmoney.exe /s"? --=20 Russell (if replying, replace nospam with rpottharst) ------=_NextPart_000_003B_01C3DDDC.D92AA4A0 Content-Type: text/html; c...

Alternative to Ms sql server 2005 express edition
Hello Everyone, Our server hosting providers are saying that our web site is running slow because we are using ms sql server 2005 express edition which is a free edition and had only a capacity of handling up to 4 GB data. And our database which we are currently using is now having more than 4.5 GB. Hence they recommended us to go for a paid one that is specialized edition workgroup and gave us the following link http://www.microsoft.com/sqlserver/2008/en/us/editions.aspx to go through the comparison. The hosting providers says that it will be around 4500 rupees per month for ...

Count Blank Cells & Letter P
I have a range of cells from B10:B32 that have a few different values in them. I want to be able to count the cells that only contain nothing (blanks) and the letter P. How can this be done? ANY help would be greatly appreciated, Karen Do you mean to count all the blank cells plus all the cells that have "P"? Use this: HTH Otto =COUNTIF(B10:B32,"")+COUNTIF(B10:B32,"P") "Karen" <Karen@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:2A361311-80FE-4CE5-9919-FD7FA86E5A09@microsoft.com... > I have a range of cells from B10:B32 th...

save in differents folder each documents in WORD
Hi, I am using windows XP and Microsoft ofiice word 2003 and I would like to save automatically one document in 1 folder, but a different gropus of documents I want to save automatically in other folder (just presing save, not going every time to the specific folder), can I do that? When I change the location to save the documents it saves for every word document and I want to save to a specific folder for a group of documents and for another group of documents I want a different folder, but automatically. Thanks Andrei aberdich@gmail.com <aberdich@gmail.com> wrote: > Hi, I am u...

Form opens to blank record
I have a front page (a form) and my main database linked via a command button - it keeps opening on a particular record and I want it to open onto a blank record - how do I go about changing this? Thanks C (P.S. only a shakey understanding of code so if answer includes this - go easy on me and explain! Thanks) When you say: " I have a front page (a form) and my main database linked via a command button..." you are not talking about the use of Microsoft Office FrontPage, are you? http://www.amazon.com/Microsoft-FrontPage-2003-OLD-VERSION/dp/B0000AZJV8 I *thi...