Highlighting Disappears When MS Word 2007 Document is E-Mailed

I have spent hours highlighting a document in Office 2007 Word running on XP.
 When I send it to my home computer running the same Office 2007 Word running
on W7, the highlighting is gone.  What is causing this?  How can it be fixed?

How to collect information of each mail box size in Exchange 5.5?
How to collect information of each mail box size in Exchange 5.5? I tried use expert + header to expert, but I can't found any header about to user mail box. Any tools or method can help me Thanks Alexander Brown Mbinfo. It may be in the BORK or you may still need to call PSS for it. On Mon, 3 May 2004 02:26:02 -0700, Alexander brown <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote: >How to collect information of each mail box size in Exchange 5.5? I tried use expert + header to expert, but I can't found any header about to user mail box. Any tools or method can help me? >...

Problems sending email with an attachment larger then 2mb, Entourage 2009 WSE / Exchange 2007

OL2003 notifies of new mail, takes 5+ min to pull in
Running XP, Office 2003 on 3 ghz pc, 1 gb ram. We do not have any Microsoft product on the back end, just on the desktop. Email is configured as pop mail. OL notifies me with sound and envelope that there is new mail, it takes the email 5 minutes or longer to be displayed. Pressing Send/Receive does not pull it in. My Eudora client is instantaneous, so it is not a network issue, this is strictly OL ?? ...

Counting words, spaces, paragraphs,etc. in Publisher
Does anyone know how I can count the number of words in my Publisher document? I know how to do it in Word, but it doesn't work the same in Publisher. Thanks! You know, one two three four five etc. Linda, no, there is not a built in word count in Publisher. -- The US should free all those illegally held prisoners they are torturing, abusing and denying human rights being held at Guantanamo Bay. Copy/paste the text into Word. -- Mary Sauer MS MVP http://office.microsoft.com/clipart/ http://www.mvps.org/msauer/getting_started.htm "Linda" <anonymous@discussions.micro...

Problem Sharing Objects (e.g.Accounts)
Hi All, I have a problem while sharing an object like Accounts using my local IE-based UI. At first I didn´t see any sharings in the list - but I know there are some. When trying to add a new sharing, I´ve got several script errors. I think the problem is located at my local Win XP SP2 Client, because I have no problems when I do the same with the IE located on my CRM-Server under Win 2003 Std. I have already installed the Win XP SP2 Server Hotfix for CRM (http://support.microsoft.com/kb/870635/en-us). I tried to install the Client-Patch but it fails (I guess because I did...

Outlook 2007 + delayed delivery message sent immediately
I setup a message to be delayed to sent a few weeks from now. However, it sent right away. Never went to the Outbox. Please help! "help!" <help@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:5A10758A-9AC1-4705-9A0A-14300CC79A02@microsoft.com... >I setup a message to be delayed to sent a few weeks from now. However, it > sent right away. Never went to the Outbox. Please help! What type of account? Keep in mind that unless you are using Outlook with an Exchange mailbox in Cached Exchange mode, that you'll need to keep Outlook running the entire "...

MS Access Desktop & Online.. Possible?
Dear all, I'm planning on creating a Microsoft Access sales database, but need it online as well as accessible from the desktop. Is it possible to have linked tables point to an online access database somehow? Many thanks, Mike well if you use Access Data Projects this works like a charm.. but you've got to come up with a security solution I believe that under file, connection, advanced you can turn on encryption... I would really reccomend doing this over a non-default port at least though since I've heard of some security concerns with that methodology but in a nutsh...

Slow opening new Word document
Using Word 2000 on XP. I have a shortcut on my desktop to open a new Word Doc. However, clicking on it, or right clicking on desktop, seems to take forever before it opens. Any ideas please? TIA Katherine ...

Compare and Highlight Rows
I have an excel file with two worksheets. is there a way to programatically compare the two worksheets to find matches and highlight those matches on each worksheet. They both have the same columns. I want to compare the InspectionID column. The Inspection ID column may have duplicates in both of the worksheets. I have never done anything in excel above the beginner level. However, I am a very skilled VBA programmer (programmed in ACCESS for over 10 years). Thank you You may find it easier to use Conditional formatting instead: For instance, with Sheet1 column A selected, and cel...

Using themes in word 2007
I'm getting confused with themes. I have put a style on a paragraph of text (list paragrph) and added a hyperlink within it. The hyperlink is blue. I have applied a customised theme that has the hyperlink red and a followed hyperlink green. But the link still stays blue! (And blue whatever theme I choose. However when I follow it and return to my word doc, it will change to the colour I specifed in my theme. What am I missing??! Also, how do I change the background text colours and using themes? Don't understand meaning of "test/background- dark1" in customisin...

Exchange 2007 pop3 horror
Hi I just upgraded to Exchange 2007 SP1. My client's outlook 2003 sp3 doesn't want to download the emails using pop3 protocols. It keeps saying username and wrong password. When i log to my OWA it works fine. I even tested it out with my outlook 2007 and it works. Same settings but different location. Then i tried with another computer in m office with Outlook 2003 it didn't work. Something is definately wierd. Exchange pop3 is turned. I even went to client's mailbox and enable pop in the exchange features tab. I just don't know what to do now. I am totally ...

Make sure no running instances of MS Word
I need do some work which do not want any instances of MS Word existed. How to make sure no running instances of MS Word? Use CreateToolHelp32SnapShot(...)/Process32first/Process32Next and see if the PROCESSENTRY32 's szExeFile has winword.exe substring. -- Vipin Aravind Microsoft MVP "lotus" <hanfeifei@gmail.com> wrote in message news:1137401872.309784.308260@g47g2000cwa.googlegroups.com... >I need do some work which do not want any instances of MS Word existed. > > How to make sure no running instances of MS Word? > ...

highlighting #2
I was told that although that there is no official highlight button for publisher like there is for word but there are ways to get around it. I am using the 2003 version of publisher. does anyone know the trick. Make a small box and fill it with whatever color you want. Place it behind your text and then group it with your text. -- JoAnn Paules MVP Microsoft [Publisher] "justin" <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:17aa701c4496a$65af12f0$a501280a@phx.gbl... > I was told that although that there is no official > highlight button for publish...

Excel
I have a spread sheet of client names and need to rearrange the order of them from Lastname, Firstname to Firstname Lastname. Please help! If by "order" you mean the columns need to be transposed, you simply need to "cut" the column containing the Firstname (click on the column letter and choose Edit>Cut), highlight the column before Lastname, and choose Insert>Cut Cells. Hope that helps... The name information is all in one column in the format of : Lastname, Firstname I need it to be in the format of: Firstname Lastname Hope this makes imy qu...

Access 2007 command button
I converted and 03 app to an 07. I haven't changed any code just yet. I have added a command button to open another form just as I have done in the past. For some reason, when I click the button, the app does nothing. I've set a breakpoint at the start of sub and try clicking the button. I do not even get to the breakpoint, I get nothing. Sound like a reference problem but not sure. Can anyone tell me what the default reference files are for 2007? Did you 'trust' de directory where the db resdes within the trustcenter of 2007. Also did you enable the macro sett...

source for old MS newsgroup posts
I would like to access all my posts and more importantly the replies to those posts to my excel questions over the last 7 years. I am not permitted to use google groups at work so are there any alternatives. If I must use google then need to use it at home with dial up so can I do some kind of group down load and search and then just bring the file to work of all saved posts. My names would have been tfrisch, ToddF, and tfrtisch9@hotmail (current) My goal is to review and better utilize peoples efforts to help me over the years. See replies to your previous post in microsoft.public.e...

using MS Query with iSeries ODBC and special caracter
I need help. I found problems using MS Query with iSeries ODBC driver when there are table o library named with special caracters ("$" or "_") ...

highlight
Hi - just switched to Outlook 2003 from OE. I can't work out how to set up a rule where the message is a different color for a certain sender as I did in O! - can anyone tell me? TIA You can set flags on messages from certain senders. You can set the color of the font used in the list view using Conditional Formatting: View menu > Arrange by > Current View > Customize Current View > Automatic Formatting "Daskarzine" <Daskarzine@doesnotexist.com> wrote in message news:3fab5eb8@duster.adelaide.on.net... > Hi - just switched to Outlook 2003 from OE. I can&...

can't highlight cell
When I click on a cell, the contents of the cell are not highlighted. Instead the cell's row and column are highlighted. I can't work with the cell or it's formula itself. Help! Tools>Options, Edit tab, check Edit directly in cell -- Kind Regards, Niek Otten Microsoft MVP - Excel "MM" <MM@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:3883756F-29AC-482D-8205-F61892E8523D@microsoft.com... > When I click on a cell, the contents of the cell are not highlighted. > Instead the cell's row and column are highlighted. I can't work with the &...

Setting up e-mail without Exchange Server
Need some help here.... I want everytime a lead or an oppurtunity is created, an e-mail to be sent to a user... The problem is that i am not using an exchange e-mail server but an the e-mail server of my isp... I have created a rule in the Process Manager but where should i state the e-mail's server address? My best Regards Chris Hi Chris, You will be using SMTP to send mails out from the CRM server. You can configure the SMTP settings during the installation of the server. If you have already installed the server and want to specify the SMTP settings now, refer to http://sup...

Compatibility Layout Options for 2007
Hello, When using Word 2003, I seem to remember that my Compatibility Layout Options (located in Advanced Word Options) would retain my settings for ANY and ALL Word documents I opened, whether old or new. Now, in Word 2007, it seems the settings only apply to the current document or newly created documents, but not to previously existing documents. I have to reset my choices for each document I work on. Is this how Word 2007 now works or am I missing something? You're missing the fact that Word has always worked this way. Compatibility settings are set on a per-docum...

Text highlighting in a TreeList?
Using a TreeList in a dialog, is it possible to add some text highlighting to some of the lines, like changing the color, or making it bold? (There's no indication I can find in my Newcomer book that this is possible, but it's a 9 year old book.) Yes. Owner-draw/Custom-draw tree controls did not exist when I wrote that chapter of the book. Now you would handle the NM_CUSTOMDRAW notification and handle them otherwise like most owner-draw controls. joe On Wed, 21 Nov 2007 15:58:00 -0800, David Deley <deleyd@gte.net> wrote: >Using a TreeList in a dialog, is it possib...

Drag & Drop Changes in Outlook 2007
Outlook’s Drag & Drop functionality works differently in Office 2007 then it does in Office 2003. When I right click to Drag and Drop an E-mail from an OL folder to my desktop, I am given the option to Move or Copy the Item. When I select Move, the item is moved to the desktop. In OL 2003 the moved item will be automatically placed in the OL Deleted Items Folder. In OL 2007 the item is not automatically placed in the Deleted Items Folder. How do I restore this functionality in Office 2007? I am Running Office 2007 SP2 under Windows 7 Ultimate. ...

Using Word as the email editor is greyed out
I'm using Office 2000 and I installed Outlook 2002 from the 'hp iPAQ Pocket PC companion CD" and now under Tools, Options, Mail Format button, "Use MS Word to edit..." and "Use MS Word to read email messages..." is greyed out. Anyone know how to make these options available. You can't. In order to use Word as the email editor, the versions of Word and Outlook must be the same. -- Patricia Cardoza Outlook MVP www.cardozasolutions.com Author, Special Edition Using Microsoft Outlook 2003 ***Please post all replies to the newsgroups*** "Heather&q...

How to get 1 ms delay ?
I need small delay in my application. But Sleep() is not a good one for getting small delay, becouse it is found that Sleep( 1) == Sleep( 2 ) == Sleep( 3 ) == Sleep( 4 ) ===== Sleep( 14 ) in my machine. ie, the the exact time taken by all calls are same. At last I got solution for that. int MySleep( int nSleepValue ) { HANDLE hTempEvent = CreateEvent( 0, true, FALSE, "TEMP_EVENT" ); timeSetEvent( nSleepValue, 1, (LPTIMECALLBACK)hTempEvent, 0, TIME_ONESHOT | TIME_CALLBACK_EVENT_SET ); WaitForSingleObject( hTempEvent, nSleepValue ); CloseHandle( hTempEvent ); r...