Error appcrash in word 2007

hi,

I am having a error on word 2007, i have windows vista with sp2 and office
2007 with sp2, some times when i open a document i am getting an error
APPCRASH on winword.exe in module MSGRPT32.dll cod excep c0000005 .

any tips ???

thanks

That library file is part of the Portuguese language tools. IIRC, back in
Word 2003 (or maybe Word 2002), there was a bug in it that cause Word to
crash if there was a string of hyphens encountered during a Spelling/grammar
check: something like

But that was fixed. I can only guess that it has found its way back. I
suggest that you post this into a Portuguese newsgroup where you may find
some more expert support.

--
Terry Farrell - MSWord MVP

"ptmocho" <ptmocho@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
> hi,
>
> I am having a error on word 2007, i have windows vista with sp2 and office
> 2007 with sp2, some times when i open a document i am getting an error
> APPCRASH on winword.exe in module MSGRPT32.dll cod excep c0000005 .
>
> any tips ???
>

> thanks

0
Terry

Setup of Generic Out of office Message office 2003/2007
Hi, Out Communications department want's us to setup a standard out of office message for all mailboxes in the organisation. They want every user to have access to the generic Out of Office message. Is there a way I can create an Outlook template or something that I could give all users to put in their mailbox Out of Office area. thanks -- Kath ...

Excel Progrom Error

How to run Word macro in Excel macro
I am trying to run a Word macro in Excel macro. Could someone show me an sample? Thanks Kevin Kevin, Try something like the following Dim WD As Word.Application Dim Doc As Word.Document Set WD = New Word.Application With WD Set Doc = .Documents.Open("C:\doc1.doc") .Run "Doc1!TheMacro" Doc.Close savechanges:=False .Quit End With -- Cordially, Chip Pearson Microsoft MVP - Excel Pearson Software Consulting, LLC www.cpearson.com chip@cpearson.com "Kevin" <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:0dfe01c3a3b1$8515c0...

Sharebuilder account import error

DPM2010 RC Errors on secondary server.

ERROR

Outlook 2007 search issues
I have a customer with Windows Vista SP1/Office 2007 and the automatic search function does not work. You can still type into the search box at the top of the inbox, but you have to actually press the search button to look for a search term. Index service is functioning, but when you look at the Indexing Options function under the Control Panel, it states that the Index Service is not running. I looked under the Windows Components and Index Service is installed. I have also checked the hard drive and the drive is indexed. I am officially stumped. Any suggestions on where to go now...

Word inserts incorrect date
Here's my problem: When I begin to type the date in a word document, Word completes the date, but it is two days off of the correct date. For instance, today is, November 5, 2005. Yet Word completes the date as November 3, 2005. It only happens in Microsoft Word. I have checked my Mac preferences and the date is correct there. Any ideas? Have you relaunched Word recently? All the Office programs take the date from the OS at startup. So try quitting and restarting. On 11/5/05 11:28 AM, "keelime" wrote: > Here's my problem: When I begin to type the date in a wo...

error, chkdsk

4.4.7 error

error 0x800CCC0F

delete server...routing master error

Excel error codes translations

Outlook 2007 to Outlook 2007
I want to convert back from Microsoft Outlook 2007 to Microsoft Outlook 2003. Can that be done? Is Outlook 2007 backward compatable? No. Afraid you will need to uninstall OL 2007 and then install OL 2003 -- Peter Please Reply to Newsgroup for the benefit of others Requests for assistance by email can not and will not be acknowledged. http://www.microsoft.com/protect "Guy" <gdelaney@suddenlinkmail.com> wrote in message news:OTykI2Q$KHA.4308@TK2MSFTNGP04.phx.gbl... >I want to convert back from Microsoft Outlook 2007 to Microsoft Outlook > 2003. Can...

Re: Money 2004

Technical error

CObject Private method access error

Error in closing Outlook

Typing message error

HELP MS WORD AND EXCEL thanks for the help
I have a table in Word that has many rows and cells with text in it. I have a column of text in excel. I would like to get in excel the information from the work document of just the text that is found in my excel column. I tried vlookup but the document in word may have a sentence in it and vlook look at a whole cell not part of it. Thanks for the help very much. Example: word docuement has "table four is next to table three" in excel I have a column ...

How can I save Visio as Word to allow an edit in Word?
I have several flow diagrams that my national director wants saved in Word format so she can "play" with them. No matter the format I choose to save the files, no matter the times I save with a different file extension, the page always opens in Visio. Is there any way to save the files to allow editing in Word? I really don't want to have to do these all over again. And no, she has no intention of learning how to use Visio. Thanks! unfortunately her desire to edit them in word will go unfulfilled. al "Mollyb" <Mollyb@discussions.microsoft.com> wro...

Receive an error message when you try to perform any editing tasks
Hi We have exch2003 cluster and recently we have some note book with Vista, now when we are accessing mailbox through OWA we are getting error when we want to edit (reply, forward) there is article from MS, we want to know does this article also apply to exch clsuter or it is for member server. The artical is http://support.microsoft.com/?kbid=911829 Nagori Not sure what you mean by either exch cluster or member server, but basically you will need to install this patch on your FE and BE exchange servers, including your exch cluster servers. To install exch hotfixes or patches, move...