Auto text

When I open a new word document it automatically inserts an old address into
the file. Why is it doing this?

This usually has nothing to do with the Autotext function but about the
Normal template, see the following article with helpful hints to remove this
address from the normal.dot(x).
http://word.mvps.org/faqs/apperrors/blankdocnotblank.htm
Hope this helps
DeanH

"Monica" wrote:

> When I open a new word document it automatically inserts an old address into
> the file. Why is it doing this?

Auto Filter problem

how do I format text as strikethrough in Publisher 2003?
I am copying over text from a WordPerfect document into Microsoft Publisher 2003. Text that has been formatted as "Strikethrough" in the WordPerfect document comes over as plain text with no strikethrough. I have even tried to just import the document which it looks like it does fairly well at, except that all text formatted as strikethrough is imported as plain text. I can possibly believe that Publisher does not have any way to format text in this way, but I have looked everywhere and cannot figure out how to format the text in this way. Can anyone help? You will have to ...

Auto-Editing

Auto-Calculate

auto copy self

Prevent hyperlink text from printing
I have a hyperlink on the top of each page which jumps back to a slide towards the beginning of the presentation. The hyperlink looks like this: <<Return to "Speed" Summary>> I would like to prevent the hyperlink text from printing when someone prints the presentation. Ideas? PK, PPT 2003? If you are using a black and white printer you could choose View - Color and grayscale, and switch to grayscale. Modify the settings of the textbox with your hyperlink to not print by selecting the textbox and clicking on the settings button of the toolbar. Choos...

Auto correct or Auto complete

Text and autonum
Mr problem is basically generating autonumber with combination of text... For example J0001, J0002 When i open a form on JOB, it will automatically generate an autonumber for me and when i open a form on Loan it will generate autonumber starting with L0001 and so on.... May I know the way please.. -- Message posted via http://www.accessmonster.com Thanks a lot...This is exactly what I want...thanks ya Maurice Maurice wrote: >You coul try setting a format on the field in the table like "L000" >When you enter some data in the table the autonumber will be presented to >y...

Frozen Text Boxes
I accidently dragged a text box from Spreadsheet A to Spreadsheet B. Now the text box on Spreadsheet B is not accessible. I cannot click on it, highlight it, or do anything to get the handles to turn on so I can delete it. It is just sitting there across 5 rows. I can type text in the box but that is all. What did I do and how do I delete it? Thanks, Greg Dear Greg Go to the <View> menu and select <Toolbars>. Select the <Control> toolbar. At the top of the toolbar you will hopefully have the design icon (Blue set square) depressed. Click on it to raise it (swi...

OWA auto login

pasting text into a text box
For some reason I am unable to paste text into a chart text box, (with excel 2007). Is there a trick to this? Gary K. Five minutes with Excel 2007 show that there is no obvious way to paste copied text into the embedded text box. Aren't you glad you upgraded? - Jon ------- Jon Peltier, Microsoft Excel MVP Tutorials and Custom Solutions Peltier Technical Services, Inc. - http://PeltierTech.com _______ "Gklass" <gmklass@ilstu.edu> wrote in message news:1180231963.336906.112430@m36g2000hse.googlegroups.com... > For some reason I am unable to paste text into a chart ...

Count number of lines of text in a range/value.
To start, 1) Add a form w/ a textbox to your VBA project. 2) Set the textbox's AUTOSIZE property to False. 3) Set the textbox's MULTILINE property to False. In your code... 4) Call on the Form's SHOW method (modal or modeless is irrelevant). 5) Set the textbox's TEXT property to the (trimmed) value you are working with. 6) Set the textbox's AUTOSIZE property to True. 7) Set the textbox's MULTILINE property to True. 8) Save/get the textbox's LINECOUNT property. 9) Call on the form's HIDE method. btw, I assume no responsibility for the code. Use it at your own...

Auto look through subfolders

Auto date

How to justify text on the left AND right margins of same line?
I'm often doing programmes for concerts: the piece of music should be justified on the left, the composer on the right. I don't know how to do this in Word 07. Can anyone help? I'll be grateful for an answer to this! I assume that you are talking about the title of the piece and the composer. If that is correct, you should use an left aligned paragraph with right aligned tab stop at the position where you want the end of the composer's name to be located. Then you would type the title then press the tab key and type the name of the composer. Best to create a ...

An auto reply to an auto reply!

Auto-Alphabetize

How do I auto-reply incoming eMails ?
During my holidays I want to inform the sender of incoming eMails that I am currently not in office. How can I setup an auto-reply note? Do I setup this in my Outlook 2003 or in the Exchange Server? Joe If you connect to an Exchange server at work, use the Out of Office function (under tools). It will reply once to each sender that you are out of the office. By default in Exchange, auto-replies to the internet are turned off so only internal addresses would receive the Out of Office reply but verify with your Exchange Admin how they have the server configured. If you have a POP3 acc...

text wrapping in Excel 2003
I have formatted a cell so the text wrapping is active, however, only the first 8 or 9 lines will wrap--then the text travels outside the cell and i am having to manually wrap it, which is very time consuming. Do i possibly have something set wrong somewhere? Hi could you mail me an example sheet -- Regards Frank Kabel Frankfurt, Germany "Tia" <Tia@discussions.microsoft.com> schrieb im Newsbeitrag news:301D2BDA-68D8-491E-9CD3-68981467B7DC@microsoft.com... > I have formatted a cell so the text wrapping is active, however, only the > first 8 or 9 lines will wrap--the...

Auto change of Row number within Formulas
Good morning , I would much appreciate some help in creating a formula which would do the following Cell Resul A1 B1 1 A simple formula would be - sum(c(a1):c(b1)), where the result in this case would be the sum of cells c5:c10. Many thanks, Gle Hi Glen, Look at the INDIRECT() function in HELP -- Kind Regards, Niek Otten Microsoft MVP - Excel "millarg" <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:02302493-2C51-4CB9-9463-06523884BBD6@microsoft.com... > Good morning , I would much appreciate some help in creating a formula which would do ...

Auto-Capitalize
How do I turn this off. I'm making a basic flowchart. I need to turn this off. Thank You On Tue, 24 Feb 2009 10:42:05 -0800, eyewirejets <eyewirejets@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote: >How do I turn this off. I'm making a basic flowchart. >I need to turn this off. menu Tools -> Auto Correct Options -- Regards, Paul Herber, Sandrila Ltd. Electronics Packages for Visio http://www.electronics-packages.sandrila.co.uk/ ...

auto delete attachment
How I can write a rule or script that will automatically delete any email that has the attatchment name? I'm using windows xp and outlook 2003. Norton AntiVirus Deleted1.txt Thanks, Aaron Rules don't touch attachment names so your only other choice is writing a program to do this. Try posting in an Outlook programming forum - also see http://www.slipstick.com and http://www.outlookcode.com for some assistance. --� Milly Staples [MVP - Outlook] Post all replies to the group to keep the discussion intact. After searching google.groups.com and finding no answer: Aaron <kuy...

body text is dissapears in Outlook Express
I can't see any body text in my mail..... When I sent a mail, other persons can see the text but in my send items i can't see it. Pls help Gerie cogitated deeply and scribbled thusly: > I can't see any body text in my mail..... > When I sent a mail, other persons can see the text but in my send items i > can't see it. > > Pls help > > This newsgroup is for support of Outlook 97/98/2000/2002/2003 from the Office suite of products. Outlook Express is actually a separate program despite the similar name. For help with your OE questions, try an OE new...