"Compile error in hidden module: GlobalCodeModule"

Hi,

we have 3 versions of office installed 2003, 2007, 2010. We have had no
problems with that until a week ago or so.

In Word 2003 we have code in a global template which uses a treeview control
from mscomctl.ocx. I'm not sure that this is the problem though. I have tried
to uncheck the reference to theat control and save the template, but then I
get another error message "The disk is full. etc etc". I can't save the
template after removing the reference or doing any other editing in that
template.

This not only occurring on my computer. I suspect a recent Microsoft update
has something to do with this.

Anyone experienced similar results? Any hints on what do do?

TIA,

Additional info:

It seems that the troubles began after installing Office 2010 official
version. Previously I had the 2010 Beta installed and didn't encounter these
problems then.
The same problem occurs in Office 2007.

The problems are bound to the mscomctl.ocx.

Next step is uninstalling Office 2010, repairing or reinstallning Office
2003, and see what happens.