skydrive explorer

Anyone know if skydrive explorer is safe to use or how to find out.
http://skydriveexplorer.com/index.php

What's to stop someone with a sinister motive from distributing
useful
looking software that can compromise your computer?

Why would skydrive explorer be free?

TIA
0
gamma

On Wed, 30 Dec 2009 09:47:57 -0800 (PST), gamma
<darkknight.21@gmail.com> wrote:

>Anyone know if skydrive explorer is safe to use or how to find out.
>http://skydriveexplorer.com/index.php
>
>What's to stop someone with a sinister motive from distributing
>useful
>looking software that can compromise your computer?
>
>Why would skydrive explorer be free?
>
>TIA

Have you read the FAQ`s ?
0
Jim
12/30/2009 9:52:20 PM
On Dec 31, 10:52=A0am, Jim <bojimbo...@aol.com> wrote:
> On Wed, 30 Dec 2009 09:47:57 -0800 (PST), gamma
>
> <darkknight...@gmail.com> wrote:
> >Anyone know if skydrive explorer is safe to use or how to find out.
> >http://skydriveexplorer.com/index.php
>
> >What's to stop someone with a sinister motive from distributing
> >useful
> >looking software that can compromise your computer?
>
> >Why would skydrive explorer be free?
>
> >TIA
>
> Have you read the FAQ`s ?

Of course.  The FAQs and the privacy policy don't tell me anything
useful at all so obviously you're an idiot!

The product and the way it's being marketed looks very suspicious.

0
gamma
12/30/2009 10:16:13 PM
On Wed, 30 Dec 2009 14:16:13 -0800 (PST), gamma
<darkknight.21@gmail.com> wrote:

>On Dec 31, 10:52´┐Żam, Jim <bojimbo...@aol.com> wrote:
>> On Wed, 30 Dec 2009 09:47:57 -0800 (PST), gamma
>>
>> <darkknight...@gmail.com> wrote:
>> >Anyone know if skydrive explorer is safe to use or how to find out.
>> >http://skydriveexplorer.com/index.php
>>
>> >What's to stop someone with a sinister motive from distributing
>> >useful
>> >looking software that can compromise your computer?
>>
>> >Why would skydrive explorer be free?
>>
>> >TIA
>>
>> Have you read the FAQ`s ?
>
>Of course.  The FAQs and the privacy policy don't tell me anything
>useful at all so obviously you're an idiot!
>
>The product and the way it's being marketed looks very suspicious.

Hehehe             <plonk>
0
Jim

Internet explorer icon accidentally deleted
This is a multi-part message in MIME format. ------=_NextPart_000_0006_01CB164B.0B8F73A0 Content-Type: text/plain; charset="iso-8859-1" Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit I have windowsXP service pack 3 internet explorer 8 all updates. I inadvertently deleted IE from the desktop and would like to get it back. I know there is a website with a list of fixes that can help me get it back but I can't recall the URL. Can someone help me? Sandy ------=_NextPart_000_0006_01CB164B.0B8F73A0 Content-Type: text/x-vcard; name="SandyJane.vcf" Content-Transfe...

Link documents from Skydrive to Money Plus
There seems to be many security tweeks in IE7 in order to get Money Plus to open a linked file on my skydrive. Is there a best way to do this? Or if this is not recommended, let me know why. Thanks. ...

Internal HD showing explorer but not in Disk Manager and unable to
I have a HP workstation DC5100 with Windows XP with SP3 installed and I have two internal hard drives. I was attempting to defrag the hard drives and getting an error that Disk Defragmenter could not start. After some troubleshooting I notice that in Disk Management that the internal hard drives did not show up and only the DVD drive was showing, from the command line utility diskpart when I listed the disks. I have attempted to do a chkdsk on reboot however it flash by so quickly that the only thing I cathc is something about RAW drives then it skips the chkdsk. I have done ...

Error on Page Internet Explorer 6
I am getting messages which say error on page which are in a yellow triangle Some internet sites which you normally click on dont respond at times. Muc of the functions of web sites work. javascript is mentioned but the fault is not given I am running Win 2000 Pro and I have loaded SP1 and sun java latest version from web site I have played about with the java controls in Explorer- tools- internet options without sucess I have a net gear hardware firewall. I think as I computer user I'm really stuck and having jus spoken to our pc guy he's got the same problems too Can anyone help me- ...

windows explorer error message
Although my internet is working just fine, I keep receiving a message saying "windows explorer has stopped working, windows is checking for a solution to the problem" followed by a messaging saying "windows explorer is restarting" [which it doesn't restart at all.] Any program like "control panel" or windows media player doesn't work and will shut down after the message disappears. If I click cancel, then the message just pops up again. I don't know what to do, because i can't even get onto control panel to do a system restore to fix the pr...

how to Explore Drive
Hi Group I have one requirement. Can anyone help me in code for how to Explore Drive on Click event My requirement is to show all the drive on the Dialog box and while clicking on the paritcular drive, its all content should show in either list control or List box. First i would like to knwo whether it is possible ot not and if it possible then please can anyone help me to write this code. I am done upto displaying the drives on the dialog but not able to populate the content of it while clicking on the drive. Thanks in advance !! -- Thanks and Regards Kathy If you are trying to cr...

Not able to open .xls outside of excel (via Explorer or Outlook attachment)
After upgrading to MS Office Small Business edition 2003.....when I find my ..xls file on my hard-drive using Windows Explorer & then double-click on the file....Excel opens, but does not populate with the desired file. Similar situation with an .xls file attached to an email (even one I sent), I double-click on the attached file's icon & Excel starts, but I get an error on Outlook that the file could not be located. I can then go to Excel/File/Open & choose the file & it opens with no problems. Word .doc files, .pdf's etc. open normally from outside their programs. ...

How to change user name in explorer path?
Hi, I recently set up a new user account under username X and later edited the name to username Y. As far as I can tell, the edited username (Y) appears everywhere that it should, except in the Windows pathname C:\Users\Username (X)\... Is there a way to edit the Windows pathname without deleting the user account and starting over? Thanks for your help, Roy ...

Macro not found when spreadsheet viewed in Internet Explorer?
Hi, I have a spreadsheet that contains macros. When opened from disk, they run find. When opened from our Extranet (and viewed in Internet Explorer), I get an error popup saying that the "The macro {macroname} cannot be found." Has anyone heard of this? Is it a known problem? I found a post on Google Groups that sounds like it might be something similar. Something about Excel not liking the URL's parms, but I'm not sure and it wasn't conclusive. Thanks in advance for any thoughts, :)Ben http://groups-beta.google.com/group/microsoft.public.excel.programming/b...

explorer crashing when I change to thumbnail
Every time I change one particular folder to thumnail view on my ahrd drive, explorer crashes and I get an error. I have screenshots if that will help anyone. This all started after I did a Windows update and I'm a little tired of having to go onto another computer in the network to view files. I'm afraid to move anythign because I dont' want this to happen elsewhere. Please help. TIA Roberta Ur spiel chukkers broke two thumbnail problems wrote: > Every time I change one particular folder to thumnail view on my ahrd > drive, > explorer crashes and I ge...

Connect to my Skydrive Folders from Word 2007
I have installed the MS Office Live Add-in so that I can open and save documents directly to my Office Live folders from within Word 2007. I would like to do the same with my Skydrive but can't seem to connect to it from within Word 2007. ...

Internet Explorer Intermittent Pausing
I have stumbled onto a new issue with one workstation using the CRM web client. We have been using version 3.0 of CRM for some time now and it has been working well. This particular workstation had recently been hit with a spyware / spamware program which added a few add-ons (isaddon.dll and iesplugin.dll) and now when CRM is first accessed, it will take 10-20 seconds before the page finally loads. I of course have removed the spyware and all the registry left overs, but the problem still persists. I have even upgraded to IE 7.0 in hopes of curing the problem. There is no network ...

OL2000: Selecting "send page by e-mail" or "send link by e-mail" in Internet Explorer locks Outlook until message is sent
In Internet Explorer: File -> Send -> Page by E-mail / Link by E-mail. This will open a new message in Outlook. However, the user cannot leave this message open and do other work in Outlook - Outlook behaves as if this new message was a dialog box. This is very annoying. On another note, when selecting the "Page by E-mail" option, Outlook creates a .htm attachment of the web page when plain text is set as the default mail option instead of creating a HTML message. Outlook should let the user choose. Outlook Express creates a HTML message in this case. ...

Skydrive
This is probably a crazy question, but will ask it anyway. Is there a way to share an Access database via the web? Off the top of my head I am thinking of a situation where there might be a split database with the back-end stored in a Windows live skydrive folder restricted to certain users with the users having their own front-ends. Not sure exactly how I would make the Target. Maybe one would go about such a task in a completely different way. Anyway, all ideas welcome. Please enlighten me. Thanks so much. By the way, each time I post a question I check the "Notif...

Apply the critical pack for MS Internet Explorer
--gazqssichwawneg Content-Type: multipart/related; boundary="lwaisnepbrbnxmkjh"; type="multipart/alternative" --lwaisnepbrbnxmkjh Content-Type: multipart/alternative; boundary="yqncbogispuqepk" --yqncbogispuqepk Content-Type: text/plain Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable Microsoft Partner this is the latest version of security update, the "November 2003, Cumulative Patch" update which resolves all known security vulnerabilities affecting MS Internet Explorer, MS Outlook and MS Outlook Express as well as three new vulnerabilities. Install no...

Windows XP Explorer
How do I get Windows Explorer to default to viewing files in detail as opposed to the current default, tile? Thank you. Click View "Mike Hirsch" <mike.hirsch@icxt.com> wrote in message news:%23DMV8OLkKHA.1540@TK2MSFTNGP06.phx.gbl... > How do I get Windows Explorer to default to viewing files in detail as > opposed to the current default, tile? Thank you. > Mike Hirsch wrote: > How do I get Windows Explorer to default to viewing files in detail as > opposed to the current default, tile? Thank you. > > Tools, Folder Opti...

Open excel file from Windows Explorer
I'm having trouble launching excel files from windows explorer; when I double click on the file it opens, but it does not come to the front over the explorer window. If I minimize and then maximize excel the spreadsheet then comes to the front. However even doing this sometimes none of the ribbon buttons for the spreadsheet are active, I need to minimize / maximize again from the toolbar and then I can use the file. Opening the file from Excel does not cause these issues. I also notice that the windows explorer pane is not always accurate: when a spreadsheet opens I immediately see th...

Help: Shell out to File Explorer
I want to fire up File Explorer and open it to a specific folder on the network. How would I code that? In news:8C635612-613B-49EA-BD99-2B24D34A2501@microsoft.com, Perico <Perico@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote: > I want to fire up File Explorer and open it to a specific folder on > the network. How would I code that? Have you tried just following the folder path as a hyperlink, like this: Dim strFolderPath As String strFolderPath = " ... your path to the folder in question ..." Application.FollowHyperlink strFolderPath -- Dirk Goldgar, MS Access MV...

Internet Explorer 8: C:\Program Files\Internet Explorer\iexplore.exe vs C:\Program Files (x86)\Internet Explorer\iexplore.exe
I recently moved to Windows 7 Ultimate 64-Bit. I have noticed that there are two copies of Internet Explorer 8 on the machine, located at the following locations: C:\Program Files (x86)\Internet Explorer\iexplore.exe (I am assuming this is a 32-bit version) C:\Program Files\Internet Explorer\iexplore.exe (I am assuming this is the 64-bit version) First of all, why did Windows 7 install both versions? And second, is there any difference between them? I have tried running both of them, and I have not noticed any difference, and I am assuming that there is not supposed to be ...

with internet explorer problem
Hi All, me using ie6.0.2900.2180.xpsp_sp2_gdr.090804-1412. I wanna test the www.etvnetmart.com, in this i can able to login but not able to check page is available in that site(even single page) getting the problem like this "https://www.etvnetmart.com/Default.aspx?ReturnUrl=%2fCategories.aspx" Kindly give me the solution for this. How can i overcome from ReturnUrl=% wrote: > me using ie6.0.2900.2180.xpsp_sp2_gdr.090804-1412. > I wanna test the www.etvnetmart.com, in this i can able to login > but not able to check page is available in that site(even single ...

skydrive explorer
Anyone know if skydrive explorer is safe to use or how to find out. http://skydriveexplorer.com/index.php What's to stop someone with a sinister motive from distributing useful looking software that can compromise your computer? Why would skydrive explorer be free? TIA On Wed, 30 Dec 2009 09:47:57 -0800 (PST), gamma <darkknight.21@gmail.com> wrote: >Anyone know if skydrive explorer is safe to use or how to find out. >http://skydriveexplorer.com/index.php > >What's to stop someone with a sinister motive from distributing >useful >looking so...

Help with Live SkyDrive
Sorry if this is't the apropiate group, but I haven't found a propoer group for my cuestion .... Anyone can help me ? I send a link to the album but I mark It's not required under the Windows login ID to view the album. If the person you send the link visit the page with Internet Explorer goes correctly, but if you use another browser asks for the Windows ID. Thanks !! If the recipient of the invite is not using IE, iirc, you will have to set the folder permission to 'Everyone or place it in the Public folder(which is preset to Everyone) -- ...winston ms-...

Macro syntax to open file in current explorer folder
Pt 1 : MS Excel 97 SR-2 ----------------------- I would like to use a macro code line starting Workbooks.OpenText FileName:=".\AmsAll-1.prn", _ to open the tab delimited file "AmsAll-1.prn" in the folder from which I launch the Excel application. However the ".\" path qualifier always reverts to the C: drive, not the K: mapped drive that I access all my project files from. It is inconvenient to navigate several levels down to the project from C:\ just to run this one application. The following does work : Workbooks.OpenText FileName:="k:.\AmsAll-1...

Excel
I pasted some data from internet explorer and when i tried to applyin formulas to them it showed error #VALUE! I could no create charts too i m attaching the file. can anyone help me ou Attachment filename: moserbaer.xls Download attachment: http://www.excelforum.com/attachment.php?postid=64852 -- Message posted from http://www.ExcelForum.com Hi Rohit! That data you pasted is text. It has unseen characters embeded in the numbers you see. The character is one I've never seen before. It looks like this: ''' You're data may look like this: ...

explorer view in MDI
Hi All, In MDI, I need to create one explorer view in left side and right space would be for child window. Can any one tell me how I can create explorer view (with tree class) in left side which should have one instance? In SDI, we can split window but in MDI we will have to create split of each child as I know. Correct me if I am wrong. Thanks, Mishra You will need to use a docking control bar with the view embeded inside of it. Here is an example http://www.codeproject.com/docking/dockview.asp AliR. "Mishra" <mt.vijay@gmail.com> wrote in message news:1177474495....