Thank you  for the information.

--------------=  Posted using GrabIt  =----------------
------=  Binary Usenet downloading made easy =---------
-=  Get GrabIt for free from http://www.shemes.com/  =-

0
Dilly

Dilly Dally wrote:
> Thank you  for the information.

Did you post a whole new conversation to 'reply' to one you started?

It certainly looks like it right now:
http://groups.google.com/group/microsoft.public.windowsxp.help_and_support/browse_frm/thread/1cff3f90816a82a9/

That is your original posting - as archived.  As of right now (could be I
need to wait for it to synchronize this new posting of yours) it looks like
this response thread is not part of the original.

How (in what way) are you posting to the newsgroups/forums?

--
Shenan Stanley
     MS-MVP

Shenan

Re-arranging table using pivot-table?

management reporter installation
Has anyone installed management report yet? Do both application service and process service have to be installed or are they optional? Thanks, Janey -- Janey ...

Solution for: Windows XP (NL): Windows Activation Problem + Windows Automatic Update Problem = Very Slow Computer.
I think I have found a solution on the internet, I will sum it up shortly because the description wasn't that accurate, my description will be more accurate with additional information about what I think might have happened, but first a little story what I wanted to do today: Today I wanted to try and install Service Pack 3 for Windows XP dutch version (NL). This was not possible because Windows Automatic Updates was required by the Microsoft website to be able to download it and windows automatic updates is malfunctioning, so that became a short attempt. Then I decided to ...

Problems with Office apps after archive and install
I had to do an archive and install (without preserving users and network settings) on my G4 (OS 10.2.8), and ever since, I've been unable to get several Office apps to work correctly. In Word, I get an error about not being able to open the Visual Basic Editor, and the custom dictionary being unavailable. In Entourage, I "do not have write access to the application folder." In Excel, there's an error accessing the system registry. I've tried moving things from my previous system folder back into the current system folder, but it only seems to have made things worse. A...

Re-install Outlook 2002

Re-Enable CRM User

XP Pro SP3
Hello! In a bit of a bind; hoping someone can help me! I have a laptop here that was not logging in correctly - it would log in and immediately log out. Drive showed minor failure, so I did a surface scan and remapped the failing sector. Ran SFC which replaced one file - still wasn't working. So I tried a repair install. Normally, this fixes just about any darn thing. Not this time. On the initial boot afterwards (the black screen with logo), it just hangs. Power down and reboot, it allows log in, then says "windows must be activated before you can log in"...

Does XP have a file to decompress *.gz files?
I hope this isn't too off-topic. I have XP media center and also XP home. Will these include a application to decompress files with the extention GZ. I know Winzip doesn't work. Thanks. Jack from Taxacola (formerly Pensacola), FL Jackson wrote: > I hope this isn't too off-topic. I have XP media center and > also XP home. Will these include a application to > decompress files with the extention GZ. I know Winzip > doesn't work. > > > Thanks. > Jack from Taxacola (formerly Pensacola), FL http://www.7zipdownload.com/ philo ...

RE:Excel will not open from a web link

Outlook in Office Xp
I have a mail stuck in the outbox of a users Laptop That i cant delete. The error goes as follows "the mapi spooler has already begun transmitting this message" Any ideas on how to delete it?? ...

SBS CRM install then move Exchange.
Hi All, Quick question hopefully. Just wondering if anyone can clarify what I believe is possible but not 100% sure. CRM SBS edition installed on a SBS box, can a new Exchange box is implemented into the same domain and keep e-mail functionality of CRM?? If it is possible and Exchange is moved off the SBS box and onto a new server, what needs to be done to ensure it works correctly? Change registy settings to point to new mail server? have looked and can't seem to locate them... I have done the following: -Run Rule Wizard and remove rules from mailboxes (sbs box) -Un-installed th...

Re: exmerge error

Outlook XP keeps asking for password :-(
Hi I have checked and unchecked everything but that little window keeps poping up asking for a password (and I check "save password") - even when the emails is rolling in - so it seems that it don't need the password. What do I do wrong ? I have ADSL and written all the informations inc. the password on all 3 emailaccounts. -- erik Denmark Your password is not retained in Outlook 2002 and Outlook Express http://support.microsoft.com/?kbid=836664 or OL2002: The Save Password Setting Is Not Saved When You Connect to a POP3 Server http://support.microsoft.com/default.aspx?sci...

Outlook 2000 or XP on Exchange 2003 SBS
it appears that the only way Outlook XP and 2000 users can receive their emails is when they highlight an email already in their inbox. For instance, if they are in their Word program and they look into their Outlook, without highlighting an email on their inbox, it would show that they have not receive any emails. However, the moment they highlight an email in their inbox, then they'll receive about 5 emails that appears to have been in some type of queue. It's obvious that they were in there for quite a while because of the time that they were sent. Are these client run...

OL 2003 install over OL2002
I'm currently running OfficeXP(2002). I don't see any compelling reasons to upgrade to Office2003, except for the Outlook piece. Can I upgrade Outlook 2003 without screwing up the other OfficeXP components? Thanks! Yes, but you won't have the option to use Word as your e-mail editor anymore. -- Robert Sparnaaij [MVP-Outlook] www.howto-outlook.com Tips of the month: -Creating Signatures -Create an Office XP CD slipstreamed with Service Pack 3 ----- "Bruce" <x@chartermi.net> wrote in message news:10c3bsrjgedpja1@corp.supernews.com... > I'm currently...

mdi office xp
how donlowd mdi office xp ...

re re re ????
nefertiti ??? ...

Re: Where should be the best place to stored Applcation Data Files?
"Giovanni Dicanio" <gdicanio@_NOSPAM_email_DOT_it> ha scritto nel messaggio news:... > BTW: this post by John Robbins is very interesting reading: > http://www.wintellect.com/CS/blogs/jrobbins/default.aspx copy-and-pasto - the correct link is this: http://www.wintellect.com/CS/blogs/jrobbins/archive/2008/07/10/in-defense-of-vista-and-the-challenges-facing-windows-7.aspx Giovanni And then there's this Vista security discussion from last Friday (cool date, 8/8/8): http://it.slashdot.org/article.pl?sid=08/08/08/1155208 -GB On Fri, 8 Aug 2008 18:50:23 +0200, ...

Re-enter payee information
I have been using MS Money to pay bills and frequent annoyance is when I type in the payee, the selection list never shows the payees. I type it in and have to re- enter the account number and everything. Doesn't make sense that i have to keep putting this in. Anyone know what I am doing wrong? I've checked these boards and found help with my passport problem but no entries on this issue. Money has two kinds of Payees. Explicit--those on the explicit list that shows in Accounts & Bills|Categories & Payees|Payees--and implicit--those that are recorded somewhere in a tra...

Need product key for Office XP Developer
Please take pity on the absent minded. Back in the heyday of Office XP, I never had the need to set up the developer tools for it. I was a subscriber to MSDN Universal so have all of the DVDs. I just never jumped through their hoops of going on the MSDN site to lookup the product and get the key. I didn't need it then. Now it's out of support and the keys for obsolete products are no longer available from MS. My email address is readily decodable. I'll be most grateful. Thanks -- -Larry- -- To anyone who may have been digging in their archives on my behalf; Thanks, but ...

Error 1304
I purchased Outlook 2003 and installed it on my WIN XP machine. When I install the add-on personal folders backup tool (definately 2003 version) I get an error 1304 - cannot write to G:/PROG../MICROSO../OFFICE11/backaapl.exe I assume it's OK to have Outlook and Office installed on the G drive instead of the C drive. I tried changing the read permissions to write permission for OFFICE11 - no go. I installed the video update with no problems. Any ideas anyone? Operating System: Microsoft Windows XP Home Edition (5.1, Build 2600) Service Pack 1 (2600.xpsp2.030422-1633) System Manu...

Re: