help 04-20-10

since yesterday when ever i try and open an icon on my desk top this message
comes up
windows cannot access the specified file, pathway you may not have
permission to access it?
what does this mean and how do i fix it????

Also about a week ago when i was on the internet these system messages kept
coming up saying my computer was in trouble and peple were trying to access
my personal information and i needed to upgrage my spyware. i couldnt go into
any programes except the windows security site and then i had to buy the 6
month protection to access anything on my computer. now that icon also is not
appearing on my desktop.

i don't know what to do please help/advice

You have been infected and hoaxed...the people you paid $$$ to are the ones
who placed the spyware
there........
Take your Machine to a professional computer shop and have them format the
drive
and reinstall your Operating System and all your Programs. Then reinstall
your personal stuff
from your backups.
peter

or disruptive,please ignore it.

"teresa" <teresa@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
> since yesterday when ever i try and open an icon on my desk top this
> message
> comes up
> windows cannot access the specified file, pathway you may not have
> permission to access it?
> what does this mean and how do i fix it????
>
> Also about a week ago when i was on the internet these system messages
> kept
> coming up saying my computer was in trouble and peple were trying to
> access
> my personal information and i needed to upgrage my spyware. i couldnt go
> into
> any programes except the windows security site and then i had to buy the 6
> month protection to access anything on my computer. now that icon also is
> not
> appearing on my desktop.
>
> i don't know what to do please help/advice

0
peter
4/20/2010 2:53:51 AM
teresa wrote:
> Since yesterday, whenever I try and open an icon on my desk top this message
> comes up:
> "Windows cannot access the specified file, pathway.  You may not have
> permission to access it."
> What does this mean and how do I fix it?
>
> Also, about a week ago when I was on the internet these system messages kept
> coming up saying my computer was in trouble, people were trying to access
> my personal information, and I needed to upgrade my spyware.  I couldn't go into
> any programs except the Windows security site and then I had to buy the 6
> month protection to access anything on my computer.  Now that icon also is not
> appearing on my desktop.
>
> I don't know what to do, please help/advise.

After doing as Peter suggested, have your credit card canceled.

--
Joe   =o)
0

sumifs help

Reports problem 04-11-05
I have run into this occasionaly where the reports seem to take a while to initaly load, sometimes they dont load at all. For example I will click on an activity report and sometimes after about 2 minutes it will load the inital unfiltered reports. Sometimes that same report may not load at all. It seems to happen too often to just be a little glitch. Is this normal? I've seen this problem too,.....its probably why Crystal is being dropped as CRM's reporting service. Its just very resource instensive...........anytime that happens, go into the CRM server, load the Crystal M...

Help !

Help with this thing

Help with Outlook Setup!!!

exch 5.5 help

Help with Formula Please 02-19-10

help...help...help

Need help in data copying.

Macro Help

help me #2

CString help

HelpProvider and HTML Help interaction

Your Help is Appreciated

bcc help

Visual Studio Tools for Dynamics GP 10.0
Hi, Is the latest release of Visual Studio Tools for Dynamics GP 10.0, compatible with Visual Studio 2008? -- Regards, Vaidy The latest version of Visual Studio Tools shipped with the GP 10.0 Feature Pack. That version is compatible with Visual Studio 2008. Projects created with earlier versions of Visual Studo Tools can be upgraded to work with VS 2008. However, to install the VS Tools templates into Visual Studio 2008, you must be using the VS Tools version that shipped with the 10.0 Feature Pack. -- This posting is provided "AS IS" with no warranties, and confers ...

Rules Wizard Help

More help with formula
I need 2 formulas for the following: Problem 1: Columns "c" thru "g" contain numbers from 1 thru 100. If th numbers is those columns are 50 or less then I the sum to go in on column; then the sum of numbers between 51 to 100 to go into anothe column. Problem 2: Columns "c" thru "g" contain numbers from 1 thru 100. If th individual number 1-100 is used (3 times, 4 times, 5 times, etc.) tota the I need to show the number of times it was used in the columns. For example: If 1 is used 5 times in columns C thru G then the numbe is 5; the same with 2, th...

help help help IF function
i am new to excell and need help with a problem...... the problem is iam looking for a amount < = 3000.00 and iam to display in bold and in light green i have never had to deal with that i got as far as =IF<=3000 then iam lost or it that even right?? I'm far from a whiz at Excel but I'd use conditional formatting. -- JoAnn Paules MVP Microsoft [Publisher] ~~~~~ How to ask a question http://support.microsoft.com/KB/555375 "kimmy" <kimmy@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:ADC77884-FC87-47A3-90F2-D2AAF957F5D1@microsoft.com... >i a...

IF OR help
I have entered the formula =IF(OR(D5="K",D5<=4,M32<=95),"INELIGIBLE"," ") I am trying to get a result that will display INELIGIBLE when the value in D5 is K,1,2,3,4 OR the value in M32 is less than 96. with this formula I now get INELIGIBLE when D5 is blank. I would like cell to be blank unless one of the specific conditions is met. If either D5 or M32 is blank, I would like this cell to also be blank M32 contains a formula that returns a blank cell unless data is entered elsewhere in the workbook Thanks for all the help -- dbconn...

Help -- Help -- Help
Hi, I am having a lot of trouble with Outlook. I understand the other Microsoft programs, but for some reason I can't get Outlook. Does anyone know of any books that really breakdown the concepts of Outlook? Thank you. Donald Donald8044 wrote: > Hi, > > I am having a lot of trouble with Outlook. > > I understand the other Microsoft programs, but for some reason I > can't get Outlook. > > Does anyone know of any books that really breakdown the concepts of > Outlook? > > Thank you. > > Donald Umm what exactly do you mean - "but for some...

Drop Down Menu Help #2
Leave a blank row? How would I do that? For the drop down, I use th validation function, and it lets you list what you put in to the dro down and you have to separate it by commas. a,b,c,d, ect. How would do what you are suggesting -- mcr ----------------------------------------------------------------------- mcr1's Profile: http://www.excelforum.com/member.php?action=getinfo&userid=1549 View this thread: http://www.excelforum.com/showthread.php?threadid=27475 Then you follow Debra's suggestion. I took for granted that you were using a list contained in a named range, where ...