Event 1003 Error code 1000000a blue screen/system fail errors!

Hi I keep getting errors such as this below-
Event Type:	Error
Event Source:	System Error
Event Category:	(102)
Event ID:	1003
Date:		24/05/2010
Time:		23:46:49
User:		N/A
Computer:	CHRISS_ROOM
Error code 1000000a, parameter1 00000010, parameter2 00000002, parameter3
00000001, parameter4 804dab1b.

Data:
0000: 53 79 73 74 65 6d 20 45   System E
0008: 72 72 6f 72 20 20 45 72   rror  Er
0010: 72 6f 72 20 63 6f 64 65   ror code
0018: 20 31 30 30 30 30 30 30    1000000
0020: 61 20 20 50 61 72 61 6d   a  Param
0028: 65 74 65 72 73 20 30 30   eters 00
0030: 30 30 30 30 31 30 2c 20   000010,
0038: 30 30 30 30 30 30 30 32   00000002
0040: 2c 20 30 30 30 30 30 30   , 000000
0048: 30 31 2c 20 38 30 34 64   01, 804d
0050: 61 62 31 62               ab1b
This one restarted, but i also get problems with my antivirus scan recently,
I have McAfee Security Centre, and it has only completed a full scan once
this year without my computer blacking out- the power will just go out and I
have to switch off mains switch and switch back on again to restart the
system.
Anyway, the errors that restart my computer seem to always have something to
do with the network adaptor as in event viewer there are constant warning
messages such as this one and also warnings related to

Event Type:	Warning
Event Source:	Dhcp
Event Category:	None
Event ID:	1003
Date:		24/05/2010
Time:		23:46:47
User:		N/A
Computer:	CHRISS_ROOM
Your computer was not able to renew its address from the network (from the
DHCP Server) for the Network Card with network address 00146CE81884.  The
following error occurred:
The operation was canceled by the user. . Your computer will continue to try
and obtain an address on its own from the network address (DHCP) server.

Data:
0000: c7 04 00 00               Ç...

i also found this save dump message from just before a system error:
Event Type:	Information
Event Source:	Save Dump
Event Category:	None
Event ID:	1001
Date:		24/05/2010
Time:		23:44:18
User:		N/A
Computer:	CHRISS_ROOM
The computer has rebooted from a bugcheck.  The bugcheck was: 0x1000000a
(0x00000010, 0x00000002, 0x00000001, 0x804dab1b). A dump was saved in:
C:\WINDOWS\Minidump\Mini052410-01.dmp.

I have checked my digitally signed files and the unsigned ones are:
nvcplins.dll
biedrvnt.dll
bieinint.ini
bieuifnt.dll
I also have an error in my ethernet controller and SM Bus Controller, but
use a wireless stick to connect to my network.
Can anyone shed any light on any of these problems please?!

How to fix application errors
Is there something specific you wish to ask? "Apoli" <Apoli@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:A0ED0789-684E-4216-939A-21F032F2BD00@microsoft.com... > ...

Error message #3
Lately in out office we have been getting the following error message. As of now we have tried repairing office and reinstalling it. The only thing we have found to work is to have the file restored off of an older backup of our server. Does anyone have any suggestions as to why we might be getting this error and/or how we could fix it? 'EXCEL.exe has generated errors and will be closed by Windows. You will need to restart the program. An error log is being created.' Then the programs closes by itself. Thanks in advance. Joe ...

OnLoad event criteria
If have the code below in the OnLoad event which is working fine for the most part. The second line is causing a problem for cases where there is no matching record. The code is setting the value - I'd like to have it check the value first, and if it matches the value for the related field in the current form recordset, set the value, otherwise just open the form without setting the value. If CurrentProject.AllForms("AllOpen").IsLoaded Then Me.Combo1 = Forms!AllOpen!ID ' Find the record that matches the control. Dim rs As Object Set rs ...

Printing Private events/appts. on Calendars
A while ago I asked about how to stop Outlook printing private appointments or events in the calendars. Someone said to check "don't print private events" in the print screen which I did. Anyway, the calendar that gets printed, in the day that there is a private event it says "Private Event". How do I stop it from printing them altogether? I want it to appear on the calendar as nothing. ie. if there is only that event then the calendar should appear with no events for that day. Thanks ...

I get an error message when opening one of my word documents
When i try to open one of my word documents I get an error message that states the following: the file cannot be opened because there are problems with the contents When i click on the option that says details it tells me the following: The name in the end tag of the element must match the element in the start tag. Location: Part:/word/document.xml, Line 2, Column 697477 I have tried to open and repair were it simply did nothing (came up with a blank document). Thank you for your help! Some information that I didn't include in the post above: I am using the Micro...

error code 0x8007fof1
i cant install this update, update for background intelligent transfer service(BITS) 2.0 and WIN HTTP 5.1 (KB842773) Why what happens? Which OS and Service Pack level -- Peter Please Reply to Newsgroup for the benefit of others Requests for assistance by email can not and will not be acknowledged. "TASHS" <TASHS@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:A9C2093B-D59D-45B1-A5DE-84F66CB52197@microsoft.com... >i cant install this update, update for background intelligent transfer > service(BITS) 2.0 and WIN HTTP 5.1 (KB842773) ...

Failed drive?
Hi all, For a few weeks my Laptop (Dell Inspiron 1525) had been randomly freezing, and earlier today it froze. I did what I usually do, which was restart and wait, but this time it just wouldn't turn on; it kept telling me it had failed to start correctly. After trying again and again with the system repair, with no luck, I tried safe mode, which still wouldn't work. After exploring different repairs and overviews, I kept getting; Hard drive - DST Short Test Test results: Fail Error code 2000-0142 Msg: Hard drive 1 - Self test unsuccessful. Status 79 I eventually did a ...

Runtime Error #3
I use Office XP Professional on Windows XP Professional. After a update of Office on 11/20/2003, I get the following error when opening Outlook: "C++ runtime error. C:/Outlook-Path Abnormal program termination." When starting Outlook a second time things work fine. Check and Repair or reinstallation does not help. Please advise how to fix. Thank you. ...

if I do not have it place the code in a seperate file I do not get the an Inherits Page
I just noticed something strange. (I'm using a .master if that makes any difference) If I add a new item and chose web form and place the code in a separate file I get in the .vb file Inherits System.Web.UI.Page and the aspx file inherits from the .vb file. However, if I do not have it place the code in a separate file I do not get the an Inherits in the aspx file. Yet I can add <script runat="server"> with Page_Load and other vb code to the aspx file. Is something happening behind the scene? I noticed it because I developed a PageEx base class (th...

Global hook giving memory error
Hi. I have a following problem. I have installed a mouse hook for a application opened by my app. Lets say, for WinAmp. When WinAmp receives any mouse events, a memory error occurs (The instruction at "0x..." referenced memory at "0x....". The memory could not be "written"). I have my hooks set in a dll file like "SetWindowsHookEx(WH_MOUSE,MouseProc, hInstance,processThreadId);". The hInstance is received GetWindowInstance and processThreadId by GetWindowThreadProcessId. The WinAmp window handle is used for both. I think this problem is in my dll fil...

How to hide sheets and VBA code in my Excel workbook?
Hello! I write VBA code to automate certain functions in my Excel file, and I use a lot of "template" sheets to generate charts and save them as a new xls file. My client wants to run my programs on their site, which requires that I give them a copy of the main Excel workbook that contains my templates and VBA code. Is there any way for me to hide them so that my client cannot copy my code? Ideally, I want to be able to password-protect everything in my file. (The client really just has to press the keyboard shortcut --- CTRL-M --- to run my main routine.). Thanks for your help. G...

programming VBE -> Deleting All Code From A Module
hello, i have a file remove.xls in which i use such a code: Sub DeleteAllCodeInModule() Dim VBCodeMod As CodeModule Dim StartLine As Long Dim HowManyLines As Long Set VBCodeMod = Workbooks("new.xls").VBProject.VBComponents("Sheets4").CodeModule With VBCodeMod StartLine = 1 HowManyLines = .CountOfLines .DeleteLines StartLine, HowManyLines End With End Sub to remove Private Sub Worksheet_Calculate() in new.xls than i save and close file, but on reopening new.xls an information about existing macros is appears and i do not know why? there is no VBA code in f...

failed upgrade-old excel data wont open
Tried to download the 2003 Office Professional XP upgrade for an older version of office. Didn't work and nowwhen I try to open any excel function, the installer begins, asks for disks (which I don't have) cancels and blocks access to all of my existing excell data and to my old excel program. Any help??? If you have XP you can restore to a previously stable time! That may fix your problem? Cheers from North Yorkshire UK John "Occam" <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:ad5701c4888e$d9cd23d0$a401280a@phx.gbl... > Tried to download t...

Error in Event Viewer event id 1023 pop3 connector, 1029, 1036, 10
Hello Exchange Administrators, I am getting these Error in Event Viewer "event id 1023 pop3 connector, 1029, 1036, 1015, 1019, 1015" on regular basis after every 15 min for every user. I need yours help to fix these errors. Also tell me why these error are logged in event viewer or cause of these errors We are using WIndoes 2003 SBS, Exchange Server 2003. Thanks you for yours help in advance. On Fri, 1 Sep 2006 11:11:01 -0700, Guri <Guri@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote: >Hello Exchange Administrators, > >I am getting these Error in Event Viewer "event id 1...

deleting events in calender
Version: 2008 Operating System: Mac OS X 10.4 (Tiger) Processor: Intel Email Client: pop I have inadvertently imported a weekly event into my calender. Each event seems to be logged as an individual event rather than a repeat event. I do not know how to delete it. Am trying, unsuccessfully, to show all events in one window so that I can easily select this irrelevant event, but cant display that window. Can you help me, either showing that elusive window, or how to otherwise delete MANY events. In article <59bb30c6.-1@webcrossing.JaKIaxP2ac0>, <leaest@officeformac.com> w...

CRM error
Hi all, I am using CRM 3.0 laptop client with Outlook 2007. I had number of leads. I tried to convert them to opportunity. Leads got converted to opportunity, but before that I got a message as following - "The changes you made have been saved to Microsoft CRM, but will not be migrated to Outlook because Outlook is not running or CRM components have not been loaded by Outlook. For more info, see CRM Help" Do anybody have an idea what is the reson behind this error? My CRM works fine anyway on this laptop. Thanks, -Imran Hi, Were you in online or offline mode when doing this?...

Recovering Information Store after complete system crash
Hello, I was handed a Windows SBE 2003 server that had crashed with a lsass.exe error. I was only able to recover the priv1.edb and the priv1.stm files from the system. The previous tech didn't have any backups. I have the server re-built, but I would really like to be able to recover the mailboxes from the old Server. I know Circular logging was enabled on the old server from the previous tech's documents. Is there a Utility to exctract the messages into a PST or something? Thanks, >From my understanding, you would like to retrieve your messages from the priv1.edb and p...

error connecting to OWA from outside organisation
WXP SP2 IExplorer 5 or 6 sits and hangs after loading most of page. error's with line 98 char 191 error xml is not an object code 0 url ..... /controls/ctrl_reminder.htc any help greatly appretiated pete ...

Catch click event button
Hi all, I was wondering... Is it possible to "catch" a click-event on a BuildIn Offie Button? In order to execute your own VBA-code? e.g. I want to be able to catch the "Undo" button in order to execute a piece of macro code in stead of just "Undoing" only the last action. Greetz, Bert -- Neron It is possible to catch ("intercept") most built-in Word commands, as described at http://www.word.mvps.org/FAQs/MacrosVBA/InterceptSavePrint.htm. In this case, the macro you need to write is named EditUndo, as in Public Sub E...

Error Message 05-14-10
The connection to the server has failed. Subject 'Test', Account: 'Windows Live Email', Server: 'smtp.live.com', Protocol: SMTP, Port: 25, Secure(SSL): Yes, Socket Error: 10060, Error Number: 0x800CCC0E Here is the error message that popped up when I tried to send a message (it was just a test) and I'm not sure what I'm doing wrong. Can anyone help me??? Olivia Change port 25 to port 587. You can do so here: Go to Tools, Accounts, select that account, Properties, Advanced. --=20 Gary VanderMolen, Microsoft MVP (Mail) Microsoft MVP progra...

4117 Event ID Error
Starting 1-29-04 we started getting 4117 error messages just like those discussed in Micrisoft's Knowledge Base Article 190084. The only thing that arcticle suggests is to update to SP 4 which is already installed on the machine. I have never seen this message before and now we are getting one every few minutes. Any help would be appreciated. Thanks Sean Seems like you have something else going on then, check out the following articles and see if these help: 126497 XADM: Limiting the Number of Recipients of a Message http://support.microsoft.com/?id=126497 230250 XFOR: Internet ...

HTTP 401 Access denied error while callingWhoAmI() method of BizUser
Hello I have CRM up and running on a server and a web application on another. Both the servers are on the same domain. I have integrated my application with CRM using the isv.config file. Now, everything was working ok till I was trying to access my application through CRM from the server where the web application is installed. When I tried doing the same thing through another machine using the same windows login, I get Access Denied error at line Microsoft.CRM.Proxy.CUserAuth oUserAuth = oBizUser.WhoAmI(); The web application has authentication mode set to windows. Anonymous access of...

Event
I have recorded a macro that I need to automatically run at 6:45am daily. How do I specify this in the code? Everything you need to know about OnTime procedures (but were afraid to ask): http://www.cpearson.com/excel/ontime.htm You'll need to have excel running for this to work. ===== Some versions of windows have scheduler programs. (Or you can get a freeware/shareware version on the web (www.shareware.com is where I look first.) Then you could have that scheduling program start an excel workbook. If you name the macro Auto_Open, then it'll run when the workbook opens. (But ...

Outlook 2007 send error or failure, message remains in Outbox
I cannot get Outlook to send an email. Receive works fine. Outlook 2003 worked fine, other than the occasional email that got stuck in the Outbox, when I revised it before it was sent. I deleted all the emails in the Outbox of Outllok 2007 and tried a simple test message. It would not send. Any suggestions as to why send continues to fail, would be very welcome. On Wed, 10 Jan 2007 15:08:51 -0500, fisherman <fisherman@deepwater.com> wrote: >I cannot get Outlook to send an email. Receive works fine. > >Outlook 2003 worked fine, other than the occasional email that got &...

Deleting row produces #REF error
I have a column with percentages. The top number is based on the SUM of the lower column cells. I have, =SUM(1-F5-F6-F7) 10.00% 9.75% 0.50% For example, I want to delete the row containing 10.00% and have the calculation still be correct, but I get a #REF error. Is there some way to do this without getting the error. hello, Try this: =1-SUM(F5:F7) Charabeuh wrote: > hello, > > Try this: =1-SUM(F5:F7) > Yes, Very nice. Thank you ...