deleting temp web files

When I delete the temporary internet files with the Iexplorer menu of
Tools->InternetOptions->General->DeleteFiles
Does this delete said files only for the current User account logged on?
Or does it delete said files for all user accts on machine ?

0
RB

Just the current user I think.
neil

"RB" <NoMail@NoSpam> wrote in message
> When I delete the temporary internet files with the Iexplorer menu of
> Tools->InternetOptions->General->DeleteFiles
> Does this delete said files only for the current User account logged on?
> Or does it delete said files for all user accts on machine ?

0
neil
4/16/2010 7:24:26 PM
Thanks for the reply.  If that is the correct answer, it could be
convenient for some setups since I surmise some may not want
their temp files deleted just because another user deletes his.
   But a pain for having to log into each user account just to delete
all the temp files.

0
RB
4/16/2010 10:46:16 PM
I guess it's up to the users to delete their temporary files. Although there
does seem to be a script you could use but I don't know if it can be
trusted.

http://www.cedit.biz/library/vbscript/file-system-management/delete-temporary-files-from-all-users-profiles

> Thanks for the reply.  If that is the correct answer, it could be
> convenient for some setups since I surmise some may not want
> their temp files deleted just because another user deletes his.
>   But a pain for having to log into each user account just to delete
> all the temp files.

0
neil

How to Recover Deleted Sent Mail?

Files not visible in Windows Explorer
Hi folks, My colleague is using Publisher 2000 and while she can find all the Publisher files she created with P2000 when she goes to 'File>Open' from Publisher, most of these files cannot be found within the same directory in Windows Explorer. Can someone explain what is happening that the files go missing in the WE environment? She is using Windows NT (2000?), Publisher 2000, and an IBM Thinkpad A series. Thanks. Saved files will go into a designated folder you assigned in tools, options. Publisher doesn't arbitrarily place files. -- Mary Sauer MSFT MVP http://offic...

Cannot delete subreport

editing RWZ files
Does anyone know if it is possible to directly edit RWZ files in OL2K? In particular, I would like to add a series of banned subject lines to my "Junk Subjects" rule without having to add each one individually. Nope, not possible. -- Robert Sparnaaij [MVP-Outlook] www.howto-outlook.com Tips of the month: -What do the Outlook Icons Mean? -Create an Office 2003 CD slipstreamed with Service Pack 1 ----- "Coby King" <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:2a1a01c49d50$8f6f3130$a401280a@phx.gbl... > Does anyone know if it is possible to dire...

How to force the compiler to always re-compile a given source file?
Hi, I realise that this is not a MFC related question but this groups is the one that I most often read (and like) so here it is... Is there a way to force VS2005 compiler to always re-compile a given C++ file regardless of if it has changed or not since the last compile? That is, I'd like the file to be compiled everytime I run the build/rebuild. I could, I guess, delete the associated obj file after each build (e.g. using post build event) but this would trigger build every time I try to run/debug the app from within IDE. I know that I'm trying to break basic rules of nmake...

Rule for Deleted Items

Not quite there with file sharing
I'm able to see and change my calendar and contact files in my shared docs folder from both my laptop and desktop, using the info in http://support.microsoft.com/default.aspx?scid=kb;en- us;294759 However, I can't seem to save a local copy on my laptop. When the desktop, which is where the shared docs folder is located, is turned off, I lose all access to my calendar and contacts. Any help will be greatly appreciated. ...

password protected backup files
After installing Windows XPs sp2, my Microsoft Money became corrupted. I uninstalled then reinstalled it. The problem now is that when I try to restore a backup, it keeps asking for a password. I have never password protected it. How can I restore my backup without having to start from scratch? Thank you for your help. maritimegal In microsoft.public.money, maritimegal wrote: >After installing Windows XPs sp2, my Microsoft Money >became corrupted. I uninstalled then reinstalled it. The >problem now is that when I try to restore a backup, it >keeps asking for a password....

Safari Web Browser
can you run CRM from Safari Web Browser? Indicates not supported. No supported, but it may work. Try it and see "Bill Tunison" <Bill Tunison@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:4F949124-4F9D-4723-B0AF-7BBF9EE32381@microsoft.com... > can you run CRM from Safari Web Browser? Indicates not supported. I know firefox doesn't and apparently only IE does but ya never know. "Peter Lynch" wrote: > No supported, but it may work. Try it and see > > > "Bill Tunison" <Bill Tunison@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in m...

Delete macros

Go to the begining of the txt file after using getline()
Go to the begining of the txt file after using getline() I use fstream, open() and getline() to take a whole line from the text file. I would like to know how I can set the value of the file pointer to the beginning of the file without closing (with close() ) to start using getline() again. I need to do it many times and I think that making that without closing and reopening file thousands times will save much time. Could you advise me. Alur fseek(fileptr,0,SEEK_SET); AliR. "Alur" <Alur@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:CD7B7AFF-6057-4C37-955A-CADA73781B3...

Importing a CSV file
I want to import a file into physical inventory. Here is what I do: 1) Run a Quantity report(I don't think the report really matters) 2) I put it in alphabetical order, then I export it using RMS Manager into a ..CSV file 3) I go into Inventory > Physical Inventory, and I click on New and Manuel Entry 4) I import the file...it works just fine!!! BUT If you in any way alter the .CSV file, and save it again, in the same format Steps 1 - 4 won't work...WHY WHAT THE HECK AM I DOING WRONG??? -- Thank You Vince :) The problem might be the Item Lookup Codes are being modified by ...

opening multiple files #4
Excel will not open multiple files. You need to describe the scenario as Excel ordinarily will open multiple files. ------------------------------------------------ ~~ Message posted from http://www.ExcelTip.com/ ~~ View and post usenet messages directly from http://www.ExcelForum.com/ ...

How do I unrestrict access to files Information Rights Mgmnt?
Yesterday I was working on an excel spreadsheet and could not do "print preview" without being questioned about Information rights Management in MS Office 2003. I could not get past this so I went ahead and set up a couple email addresses of people who could access this file. Now the software will not properly authorize my opening this file as it cannot verify my email address. I do not know how to unrestrict the file so that I can continue working on it. ...

OK to delete Deleted Items folder?

How to delete chart

Delete blank Last page

can't save files in subfolders using Word #2
I'm running Word on a Mac running OS X. When I go to save a file in Word, it only gives me the option to save in the root files like "Documents" or "Applications." How do I save the file into a subfolder? On a PC, I would double click to open the folders until I got to the folder I needed. That doesn't work here. Can someone help? I'm sure this is something obvious I'm missing. Thanks - Taylor In article <1163740041.258317.226140@b28g2000cwb.googlegroups.com>, taylorgriffin@gmail.com wrote: > I'm sure this is something obvious I'...

Deleting an email

Can't import file into loan account
I thought I'd posted this yesterday - but can't find it in the forum now! I have an offset mortgage account whereby we can put money onto and take money off of our mortgage. As such we can download the transaction details for importing into quicken/money. I could do this before I associated the account with a loan. Now that I've associated it with a loan, the system no longer offers me these loan accounts on the import utility. Does anyone know a way to get around this without losing the use of the financial planner? Thanks, Tim In microsoft.public.money, Tim Dadd w...