Cannot save Passwords problem

Hello.

Having problems with saved passwords.
Outlook 2003 and IE8 wouldn't save passwords.
I have tried the following without success:
kb en us 290684
Reverting to IE7
I loaded Google Chrome and it wont save either.
Any further ideas? Would creating a new user be an option?
Thanks

How to save outlook messages & contacts if I can't start my os ?
Hi, I know how to solve this problem by using outlook express, but I don't know how to do that using office outlook. I mean pc is broken and my task is to take hdd and save outlook messages and contacts somehow. Any Ideas ? thank you Vilius On Tue, 23 Jan 2007 21:23:00 -0800, "Vilius Mock�nas" <v_mockunas@yahoo.com> wrote: >Hi, >I know how to solve this problem by using outlook express, but I don't know >how to do that using office outlook. I mean pc is broken and my task is to >take hdd and save outlook messages and contacts somehow. Any Ideas ? &...

Changing password in OWA
When I get into OWA and click on Options, then change password option, I get a "Page cannot be displayed, Cannot find server. Can anyone tell me what to look for? Hi Jim, please read http://support.microsoft.com/kb/265847/EN-US/ -- Ich habe nichts gemacht, gestern gings noch Bravestar2004@Arcor.de Join me in my Forum @ http://www.andreas-roeder.net/phpBB2/index.php "Jim in Cleveland" <JiminCleveland@discussions.microsoft.com> schrieb im Newsbeitrag news:BB870A1D-A796-4FF1-84E2-87C3D284072F@microsoft.com... > When I get into OWA and click on Options, then change ...

Date/Time criteria problem
I am trying to create a query that allows a user to select a specific date for which to show results. Following is sample SQL with a fixed criteria: SELECT qryShopJobsIO1.JOB_NO, qryShopJobsIO1.[TOTAL QUANTITY ORDERED], qryShopJobsIO1.[ENTRY DATE], qryShopJobsIO1.SumOfTotalHours FROM qryShopJobsIO1 WHERE (((qryShopJobsIO1.[ENTRY DATE])=#4/27/2010#)); This particular example returns no records. I know that I have records for which the ENTRY DATE field is 4/27/2010. I believe that the problem is that the default value of that field (in the table definition) is set to =Now() ...

Problem with date
Hi, I just converted my adp project from Access 2000 to Access 2003. In the 2000 version the date written on the SQL server are OK (mm/dd/yyyy). I use the Access 2000 in French and the SQL server is version 7 in English, and the date is ok on the SQL server. After the conversion the date on the SQL server is dd/mm/yyyy. I used Access 2003 in French and the same sql server that I used with the 2000 version. The regional paramater are the same, English (USA), but my workstation is a Windows French 2000 . The command that insert the data in the sql server is an INSERT INTO with a variable, ...

Problems with contact!
Hello, I have created a lot of contacts with external address in Active Directory and after I have created Address Lists in Exchange 2003 that contains these contacts. All works fine except 1 contact. When I try to send an email to this contact from Outlook 2003, inmediatly it comes with a non delivery report that says that "The email address doesn�t exist in this organization, please contact administrator......". All other contacts works fine and there are a lot of them that belongs to the same email domain. I have tryed to remove and create again, and refresh and reconstruct the ad...

Exchange 2003: Free/busy problem
Hi, All of a sudden as of a couple of days ago, when anyone in my exchange org tries to invite people to a meeting, a message displays when they try to check the other person's availability that says "No free/busy information could be retrieved" What I noticed that may have changed is that the public folder that apparently used to house this information is gone. So I followed instructions on microsoft's website to reset the system folders. Once that was done, I restarted the info store on all the servers in the admin group... but I still get the "no free/busy&...

Closed Investment Problem
One of my closed investments still appeats on my Money Home Page Investment Summary. All the other investments appearing in the summary are open, except this one. I checked the investment transactions for this investment and they are all correct, resulting in a zero share balance. Help!! How can I get rid of this appearing in the investment summary without deleting all the investment's data? Thanks! http://www.umpmfaq.info/faqdb.php?q=98 might give you a solution to this. -- Glyn Simpson, Microsoft MVP - Money http://money.mvps.org Check http://support.microsoft.com/default...

GP Password Expiration
Hi! Does anyone know of a 3rd party app that will enforce password expiration/renewal in GP? Thanks. -- Marisol Mortera Omni Password from MBS "Marisol" wrote: > Hi! > > Does anyone know of a 3rd party app that will enforce password > expiration/renewal in GP? Thanks. > -- > Marisol Mortera Here is the link to the Add-on http://www.winthropdc.com/fr-omni_tools.html "Marisol" wrote: > Hi! > > Does anyone know of a 3rd party app that will enforce password > expiration/renewal in GP? Thanks. > -- > Marisol Mortera Thanks S...

I need OWA to ask for username and password
Hi, When I go to http://myserver/exchange, it appears OWA and I can see my e-mail without asking me my user and password. But I would like OWA to ask my user name and password, how can I do this? -- Thank you, M.G. Have you already authed to the page once (ie the username and password are stored in your client). or have you used the username and password for access to the client? Try to logon using a local account to the computer and then logon to OWA. (Tips: Activate form-based logon) "M.G." wrote: > Hi, > > When I go to http://myserver/exchange, it appears...

Problem with CTreeCtrl and WS_CLIPCHILDREN
Hi All, I have a modeless dialog that is a child of a view. The dialog has the WS_CLIPCHILDREN flag set so that it reduces the flickering effect of resize and redraws. The dialog has a CTreeCtrl with tooltips. Here is the problem: If I have a enough items in the tree control to where the vertical scroll bar is shown, and an item is long enough where the tooltip shows up. When I hover over a long item and the tooltip is up, if I scroll the tree control the new item which should be drawn where the tooltip was in not drawn at all (the background of the dialog box is drawn instead). This is e...

E-mail signature: problem with tables
I have created an e-mail signature using a table to control the layout and formatting. This is fine until I reply or forward a message, as the signature then joins to the message I am trying to forward/reply to. I have gone into Advanced Edit > Table > Table Properties and set the text wrapping to 'None', which seems to work. However, when I make any edits to the signature it resets the table wrapping back to 'around', so that I get the problem repeated. Any ideas? EssexSi <EssexSi@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote: > I have created an e-mail signature ...

Problem with "Search box" in Help window
We are using Excel 2003 on XP. This problem is occuring for all users. When you click Help-Microsoft Excel Help, and try to type in the Search for: box under Assistance, the text is inserted into the spreadsheet instead. The only way you can manage to enter any text into this box is to copy it, then right-click paste it into that box (Edit-Paste and Ctrl+V do not work) I can't find anything in the kbase (except for the tip about pasting). What is up with this? ...

Public Folder Replication problems #4
I have 2 exchange 2003 servers in the same exchange org. I added the new exchange 2003 server to the public older replication but the folders did not replicatce. Both servers have the same patches. Below is: Event Type: Error Event Source: MSExchangeIS Public Store Event Category: Replication Errors Event ID: 3093 Date: 9/19/2005 Time: 9:09:45 AM User: N/A Computer: SYNMAIL1 Description: Error -2147221233 reading property 0x674b0014 on object type tbtMsgFolder from database "First Storage Group\Public Folder Store (SYNMAIL1)". For more information, click http://www.microso...

FAX notification problem
SBS 2003 R2 SP2 is installed and working pretty well. FAX's are received, sent to a selected folder just fine. Notifications doesn't work. I have tried sending to a local Exchange user or an internet address and it doesn't happen. What I'm trying to find is what is the transport that the system uses for this messaging. I don't see any related event messages. Any help would be appreciated. Doug Sanders Hi Doug, Thanks for your post. First of all, I still would like to suggest you double check the fax recipients notification configurat...

Publisher 2007 Birthday card jpg rotation problem
I'm running SP2 MSO and selected the Birthday 4 template. It's a side fold card template. I wanted to change the image on the front (page 1) and the inside left (page 2). I had two jpgs on my computer, so I used Insert-Picture-From File... . In each case when they were inserted, I need to rotate them CCW 90 degrees, so I grabbed the green dot rotate handle and rotated them so they were right side up (they were flowers). I then added a text box above each one. The print preview showed the correct orientation of the flowers with respect to the text above them for both page 1 and pag...

Workflow Posturl problem
HI I have created a webservice in .net that takes the lead id then queries our ordering system and writes some data back to CRM. When i add the post url in workflow manager and then create a lead, the action enters the workflow monitor in a paused state it also write the following to the even log MSCRM Platform Error Report -------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- Error: <description>Error in action posturl.</description><details>Failed to connect the url http://localhost/test/OrderCheck.asmx/DoOrderCheck...

There is a problem with this website's security certificate
Hello, I bought an SSL certificate for my server (Windows Server 2003, IIS 6.0). Server included already a web site with SSL certificate, so I created a 2nd web site with different IP and different SSL certificate and different application pool that is running. When I try to access the 2nd web site I get a message from IE "There is a problem with this website's security certificate." If I click on option "Continue to this website (not recommended)", I get error "service unavailable" What could be the problem ? 1st web site is running without ...

Lost passwords
I own a tablet pc fujitsi Siemens Stylistic running on windows xp. I haven't use it for over 2 years, forget my password both from my bios booth aswell my log in for Windows. Does anybody have a solution for this topic? Thanks. If you have the instruction manual which came along with this, you may find the instructions there, to remove the bios password. (normally involves changing a jumper setting in the mother board). One has to be careful and take necessary steps for the safety of the person and the pc while doing this. You could visit http://www.loginrecovery.com/ to he...

Workbook Memory Problem
I have worked up an excel document that consists of four sheets, one sheet being the data entry sheet which then in turn post data to the other sheets providing needed information. It also includes links to external workbooks to calculate the end result. When the output is posted we then need to save the workbook for future reference for up to one year. Problem: The files are consistently around 1.5 megs after the data is posted which at the frequency that the forms are created is not ideal. So what would you suggest? *Some brainstorming I had: Do I save it as data file that will not...

Data not saving from bound form when control loses focus
Hello, I noticed this thread: http://groups.google.co.uk/group/microsoft.public.access.formscoding/browse_thread/thread/9cea14add792f567/47e8c7ca272a99b9?lnk=gst&q=save+data+control+focus#47e8c7ca272a99b9 In this thread it says that if a form is bound (which mine is to a query) when a user moves from control to control it should save when the control loses focus. It currently saves when users close or move from record to record however this is causing problems as sometimes users use a custom toolbar which opens up popup forms to perform other tasks, which dont close or affect the bound f...

how do i save powerpoint presentation onto a flashdrive?
how do i save powerpoint presentation onto a flashdrive? Save it to your harddrive, then copy it to the flash drive. Saving directly to the flash drive is just asking for a corrupt presentation. -- Echo [MS PPT MVP] http://www.echosvoice.com What's new in PPT 2007? http://www.echosvoice.com/2007.htm Fixing PowerPoint Annoyances http://tinyurl.com/36grcd PowerPoint 2007 Complete Makeover Kit http://tinyurl.com/32a7nx "theclearsolution" <theclearsolution@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:869E1487-656A-4204-A2E0-DB21387752B0@microsoft.com... ...

Size doubles with each save
I have 2 files that include over a 1,000 links and formulas. Every time we save the file, the size doubles. It doesn't matter if any changes are made or not. The only way I've found that will bring it back to a normal size, is to Select All Pages, Move to a new book, and save as the original name. Is there a way to find the problem within the file? What might be causing this? Hi you may also check: http://www.contextures.com/xlfaqApp.html#Unused -- Regards Frank Kabel Frankfurt, Germany "Hargrove" <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> schrieb im Newsbeitrag news...

after adding data, grafics not calculated until save and reload
I have a speadsheet ~52MB used for 42MB without problems in which I select y a list and with Vlookup analyse a subset to produce grafics of the data I have added some data ( of last year ) on one sheet of that now the grafic sheets wil not be recalculated until I save and reload the whole sheet I tried already: coppy the project coppy all sheets to a new project make a new grafic ( out of 30 grafic) reset fonts on the grafic sheets renewed title e.g. delete the added data of course I can start all over but that meens a 14 day job and no guaranty that is will help does some one know how ...

Outlook 2002 Automation Problem and Contacts
I don't like crossposting but I'm getting zero responses in another group. I'm not sure if I am posting to the right forum but I am having a problem with accessing Contacts with Outlook Automation. The program works perfect in Outlook 2003 but gives an error on another computer with Outlook 2002. When I try and access the .Body I get an OLE Dispatch Error Code 4096 From Microsoft Outlook Out Of Memory. I'm not sure if the problem is with Outlook, the computer or perhaps I could change my programming code and how I access the body in Outlook Contacts. The code that gives the...

password #9
I want to place a few Excel spreadsheets on a company network drive but I would like that each document be "completely" password protected. This is for commission purposes so I only want the rep and myself to be able to even open the doc. How do I set front end passwords such as this? Your response is greatly appreciated. Hi in the dialog 'File - Saveas' in the Tools menu you can define a read/write password -- Regards Frank Kabel Frankfurt, Germany "don" <don@discussions.microsoft.com> schrieb im Newsbeitrag news:EB735372-E182-47E7-B3F0-DE5D3A9EC5A3...