I downloaded a program Fast At Last and it did not download properly and I
could not remove it.  Even System Restore did not remove it.  The program is
listed as 924PL32.  Kept getting messages The feature you are trying to use
is on a network resource that is unavailable.  C:\dell\GC605.  Seems Dell is
the publisher but they would not give me free support on this issue.

Any suggestions as to how I can remove the program?  I believe it may be
associated with spyware.  When I ran spysweeper it removed some Rouge
Security products but I still cannot remove this program.

0
Joni

Correction Program Name 924PLC32
"Joni" <me@spanfree.com> wrote in message
>I downloaded a program Fast At Last and it did not download properly and I
>could not remove it.  Even System Restore did not remove it.  The program
>is listed as 924PL32.  Kept getting messages The feature you are trying to
>use is on a network resource that is unavailable.  C:\dell\GC605.  Seems
>Dell is the publisher but they would not give me free support on this
>issue.
>
> Any suggestions as to how I can remove the program?  I believe it may be
> associated with spyware.  When I ran spysweeper it removed some Rouge
> Security products but I still cannot remove this program.

0
Joni
3/16/2010 1:59:47 AM
Try http://www.revouninstaller.com/

your time.

> Correction Program Name 924PLC32
> "Joni" <me@spanfree.com> wrote in message
>>I downloaded a program Fast At Last and it did not download properly and I
>>could not remove it.  Even System Restore did not remove it.  The program
>>is listed as 924PL32.  Kept getting messages The feature you are trying to
>>use is on a network resource that is unavailable.  C:\dell\GC605.  Seems
>>Dell is the publisher but they would not give me free support on this
>>issue.
>>
>> Any suggestions as to how I can remove the program?  I believe it may be
>> associated with spyware.  When I ran spysweeper it removed some Rouge
>> Security products but I still cannot remove this program.

0
The
3/16/2010 2:58:37 AM

"Joni" <me@spanfree.com> wrote in message
> I downloaded a program Fast At Last and it did not download properly and I
> could not remove it.  Even System Restore did not remove it.  The program
> is listed as 924PL32.  Kept getting messages The feature you are trying to
> use is on a network resource that is unavailable.  C:\dell\GC605.  Seems
> Dell is the publisher but they would not give me free support on this
> issue.
>
> Any suggestions as to how I can remove the program?  I believe it may be
> associated with spyware.  When I ran spysweeper it removed some Rouge
> Security products but I still cannot remove this program.

That the one from the TV ads?  If so have fun rebuilding your machine after
the registry fryer (oops cleaner) got finished with it.

Read this article and then attempt to get service from the people selling
this trash.

http://billmullins.wordpress.com/2009/01/26/fast-at-lastcom-or-finally-fastcom-with-this-software-you%E2%80%99re-neither/

0
LVTravel
3/16/2010 3:51:17 AM
"LVTravel" <noone@none.com> wrote in message

> "Joni" <me@spanfree.com> wrote in message
>> I downloaded a program Fast At Last and it did not download properly
>> and I could not remove it.  Even System Restore did not remove it.
>> The program is listed as 924PL32.  Kept getting messages The feature
>> you are trying to use is on a network resource that is unavailable.
>> C:\dell\GC605.  Seems Dell is the publisher but they would not give
>> me free support on this issue.
>>
>> Any suggestions as to how I can remove the program?  I believe it may
>> be associated with spyware.  When I ran spysweeper it removed some
>> Rouge Security products but I still cannot remove this program.
>>

> That the one from the TV ads?  If so have fun rebuilding your machine
> after the registry fryer (oops cleaner) got finished with it.
>
> Read this article and then attempt to get service from the people
> selling this trash.
>
> http://billmullins.wordpress.com/2009/01/26/fast-at-lastcom-or-finally-fastcom-with-this-software-you%E2%80%99re-neither/

My experience has been that EVERYTHING from Ascentive Software is total
crap, and should never be installed.
--
Glen Ventura, MS MVP  Oct. 2002 - Sept. 2009
A+

0
glee
3/16/2010 7:40:34 PM
"Joni" <me@spanfree.com> wrote in message
> Correction Program Name 924PLC32
> "Joni" <me@spanfree.com> wrote in message
>>I downloaded a program Fast At Last and it did not download properly
>>and I could not remove it.  Even System Restore did not remove it.
>>The program is listed as 924PL32.  Kept getting messages The feature
>>you are trying to use is on a network resource that is unavailable.
>>C:\dell\GC605.  Seems Dell is the publisher but they would not give me
>>free support on this issue.
>>
>> Any suggestions as to how I can remove the program?  I believe it may
>> be associated with spyware.  When I ran spysweeper it removed some
>> Rouge Security products but I still cannot remove this program.

What makes you think 924PLC32 has anything to do with the program you
tried to install?  Do you see 924PLC32 in Add or Remove Programs?  Do
you have a Dell laptop?  If yes to both, it is apparently a bogus entry
related to Dell-branded Symantec software used on some Dell laptops as
part of the hidden restore utility.  The bogus entry actually refers to
a hidden restore partition, which is why trying to uninstall 924PLC32
via Add/remove won't work.

What happened when you tried to install the Fast At last junkware?  What
makes you think it installed at all?

Don't install it or any of the other junk from Ascentive Software.

The fact that Spysweeper found "rogue security" programs on your system
does not bode well either.
--

> "LVTravel" <noone@none.com> wrote in message
>>

>> "Joni" <me@spanfree.com> wrote in message
>>> I downloaded a program Fast At Last and it did not download properly and
>>> I could not remove it.  Even System Restore did not remove it. The
>>> program is listed as 924PL32.  Kept getting messages The feature you are
>>> trying to use is on a network resource that is unavailable.
>>> C:\dell\GC605.  Seems Dell is the publisher but they would not give me
>>> free support on this issue.
>>>
>>> Any suggestions as to how I can remove the program?  I believe it may be
>>> associated with spyware.  When I ran spysweeper it removed some Rouge
>>> Security products but I still cannot remove this program.
>>>

>> That the one from the TV ads?  If so have fun rebuilding your machine
>> after the registry fryer (oops cleaner) got finished with it.
>>
>> Read this article and then attempt to get service from the people selling
>> this trash.
>>
>> http://billmullins.wordpress.com/2009/01/26/fast-at-lastcom-or-finally-fastcom-with-this-software-you%E2%80%99re-neither/
>
> My experience has been that EVERYTHING from Ascentive Software is total
> crap, and should never be installed.
> --
> Glen Ventura, MS MVP  Oct. 2002 - Sept. 2009
> A+
> http://dts-l.net/

Totally agree.  I cringe every time I hear the "finally fast (to crash your
computer)" ad on TV.

0
LVTravel

Remove Excel Icon ??

Removal

Remove lines with +++

Add "> 90 days" bucket to the Detail Historical Aged Trial Balanc
It would be helpful to have another bucket titled "Greater than 90 days" on the Detail Historical Aged Trial Balance report. Or if space is the problem, change the last column from "61-90 Days" to "Greater than 60 days". ---------------- This post is a suggestion for Microsoft, and Microsoft responds to the suggestions with the most votes. To vote for this suggestion, click the "I Agree" button in the message pane. If you do not see the button, follow this link to open the suggestion in the Microsoft Web-based Newsreader and then click "I Ag...

How to add another y-axis range into chart?
Does anyone have any suggestions on how to add one scale on right y-axis and one scale on left y-axis? Thanks in advance for any suggestions Eric Hi, In order to have 2 y-axis you require a minimum of 2 data series. Select the second data series and via the Format dialog set the series to the Secondary axis. This explains how to enable the secondary y axis when only 1 series is required. http://www.andypope.info/tips/tip005.htm You can not use the 3d styles if you want dual axis. Cheers Andy -- Andy Pope, Microsoft MVP - Excel http://www.andypope.info "Eric...

Excel "forgetting" its add-ins
There is nothing more annoying than having to reinstall the stupid Solver or other add-ins (such as regression) after not using them for a while! I teach the same class every Spring and every late January or early February I need to check a homework problem on my laptop here and there. And every year, the same damn story, I have to insert some stupid disk, which I don't have with me on a trip. I specifically remember doing THE COMPLETE INSTALLATION of the stupid Office software on my machine precisely to avoid this problem, because this incredible annoyance and frustrat...

How to Remove SRS

remove Fax from address book?

Discontinuation of VBA Licensing Program
Any thoughts on this? ****************** Removal of VBA from Autodesk products What’s happening? As in AutoCAD® 2010, AutoCAD 2011 will not ship with VBA (Microsoft® Visual Basic® for Applications) module “in the box” – and will require a separate download. In addition, AutoCAD 2011 will be the last release to include VBA support. That is, there will be no VBA support in AutoCAD 2012 – just over one year from now (which means the VBA module will no longer even be available as a separate download). This applies to all AutoCAD-based products including AutoCAD...

AfterUpdate event not firing when control is updated via code
I have a text box control on a form which is normally updated by the user. However, there are instances where a generic code is used in this field, and I have a button on the form that the user clicks to populate that control with the generic code. My problem is I have code in that text box control's AfterUpdate event that does not fire when the text box is updated by the command button's code. This is the underlying code of the command button (it pops up a form which updates the field in the main form... this is the code from that second form): Private Sub Command24_Click() D...

Removing an item from menu

Need to remove selected characters

Remove deduction code from payroll stub

How to Remove Yahoo toolbar

Removing password protection on a sheet

Matrix Add-in for MS POS 2.0
Hello All: We have a women's clothing boutique and we have to enter item #'s. However, it does not seem that MS POS has a Matrix Item type. Is there an add-in I can purchase or work around for this? This is a multi-part message in MIME format. ------=_NextPart_000_0423_01C7CA45.7B650280 Content-Type: text/plain; charset="Utf-8" Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable Luis, None yet. Maybe next year sometime, but don't hold you breath. =20 Move up to the RMS product and there are quite a few including MS' = built-in attempt. --=20 Jeff=20 Check Point So...

Add Note
How to add notes to the general posting edit list in report writer???? ------=_NextPart_0001_5B9C9208 Content-Type: text/plain Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit You can create a relationship from the GL_TRX_HDR_WORK (Transaction Work) table to the SY_Record_Notes_MSTR (Record Notes Master) table on the Note Index Field. Then you can add the notes table to the report and drag out the field. Your other choice is to use the RW_GetNoteText() Report Writer function as a user defined function in the system series in a calculated field. The parameters are: in currency IN_NoteIndex; { Note In...

Adding and removing removable drives

how to remove print option in a particular excel file
how to remove print option in a particular excel file You can do this Copy this event in the Thisworkbook module Private Sub Workbook_BeforePrint(Cancel As Boolean) Cancel = True End Sub If you want to remove the print icon post back -- Regards Ron de Bruin http://www.rondebruin.nl "excel" <excel@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:C7859E37-2534-4E83-8F71-B9C3CF5C37BA@microsoft.com... > how to remove print option in a particular excel file ...

Removing Synchronised Contacts
We've a number of client pcs that have been installed with the Outlook Client pointing to a user acceptance test (UAT) system. The Outlook client has synchronized CRM contacts into their Outlook Contacts folder. How can we remove the UAT contacts? I tried to do a Find in Outlook to find the CRM specific contacts, but you don't seem to be able to find the CRM user defined fields? Strange. Any thoughts? You can see the custom CRM fields on an contact view. Choose a contact view that lists the records in a table form, such as 'Phone List'. Then, choose to customize ...

Remove & Reinstall Outlook 2003
Outlook 2003 came bundled in Microsoft Office XP Professional on my new computer. Can anyone tell me how to remove and reinstall Outlook 2003? Thanks. J J Kendel <jkendel2002@yahoo.com> wrote: > Outlook 2003 came bundled in Microsoft Office XP > Professional on my new computer. Really? 2003? Office XP typically includes Outlook 2002. >Can anyone tell me how to remove and reinstall Outlook >2003? Go to Control Panel>Add/Remove Programs. Find Office and click "Change". Remove the Outlook part. Reboot. Go back to that point and add it back in again. -...