Cannot Copy/Paste to some programs

I am using XP Home Edition and Word 2003 and Firefox browser.

I find that, even though I can copy/pate between word.docs I cannot
copy/paste to a Moonfruit website that I am building. I am in touch
with moonfruit and it has them baffled. They are able to copy/paste to
my website with no problem.

I also find I cannot copy/Paste URLs from Firefox to IE browser.

Any ideas?

Thanks
0
Merryterry

On 5 June, 15:45, Merryterry <ter...@fsmail.net> wrote:
> I am using XP Home Edition and Word 2003 and Firefox browser.
>
> I find that, even though I can copy/pate between word.docs I cannot
> copy/paste to a Moonfruit website that I am building. I am in touch
> with moonfruit and it has them baffled. They are able to copy/paste to
> my website with no problem.
>
> I also find I cannot copy/Paste URLs from Firefox to IE browser.
>
> Any ideas?
>
> Thanks

Further to the above. It seems that it might be a browser problem. I
cannot copy/paste any URLs between Firefox and IE. It wont even let me
copy from IE. The menu item is greyed out/
0
Merryterry

copi field
Hey. i have made a form with about 15 fields. And now i want to make a button, wich copi the text in one of my fields. is it posible, maybe made with "visual basic"??? hope someone can help me. thanks david ...

VBA: Paste in a range
Hi, I am using the following code to paste the value of the given selected cell to another sheet with the following VBA function. I have used a function to get the row number for the given criteria in column "J". For i = 0 To 5 If Cells(2 + i, 11) = 1 Then myrow = Sheets("Sheet1").Cells(2 + i, 12).value 'MsgBox myrow ThisWorkbook.Sheets("Sheet1").Cells(2 + i, 11).Copy ThisWorkbook.Sheets("Sheet2").Range("f" & myrow).Paste End If Next i While execution ...

Using Acces To Paste Visio Drawing Into Power Point Issue
I am using VBA (with MS Access) to copy a Visio file and paste it into power point. When I do this using Access 2003, Power Point 2003, and Visio 2003 and power point slide has the ability to open the drawing as Visio by double clicking the drawing. Everything is sharp looking too. Now when I tried it using MS Access 2007, Power Point 2007, and Visio 2003, the power point slide has only an image of the drawing and it looks likes its out of focus too (not sharp looking). Any suggestions ??? Below is my VBA Code Thank You, G Set AppVisio = CreateObject("...

FS: SQL Programming Database Management Books CHEAP!
I am selling these books in a lot. I am not selling them individually. Most of the books are in NEW or LIKE NEW condition. A small minority are older and may have some shelfwear. There may be remainder marks. There is no highlighting or writing in the books. If you are intereseted, please contact me at NOgymarquezHAM@sbcglobal.net. You can get rid of the NO and the HAM in order to reach me at the proper e-mail address. Please include the subject heading so that I will know which books your are interested in as I am selling multiple groupings of books. Understanding the New SQL: A Com...

How to set program to view hyperlink?
When I make a hyperlink in Excel 2000, I cannot change which program opens it. Where is the set file associations setting? I am hyperlinking to jpgs. It opens my paint program (PSP) instead of my clipart viewer (ACDSee). I have disassociated PSP with jpg - jpeg. Associated ACDSee with jpg -jpeg. Set Windows Explorer\Tools\Folder Options\File Types to open jpg - jpeg extensions with ACDSee. This was working, now all a sudden it has changed. Any ideas? Thanks, Carol Hi any chance your Windows settings have been changed?. >-----Original Message----- >When I make a hyperlink in Excel 2...

Copy formulas in Office 2007
Hello. A customer can't use "Copy Special" in Office 2007. He has upgradede Office 2007 from 2003. When he copy cells to another workbook, the formulas aren't copied. And when he tries the "Copy Special" a windows comes with questions about objects. He want's to be able to copy cells without formulas but with nubmer formats. I'm able to do so on several PC's. Not on his. Because of the upgrade? -- Regards, Steffen My first guess is that the different workbooks are open in different instances of excel. Close one workbook and that instance of exce...

Trouble Pasting HTML table
I have been copying and pasting tables from web-pages directly into excel for years. Now, all of a sudden I can't. When I paste, the first cell clears out and no data is pasted. If I paste special as text only, the data appears all in one cell. I'd like to post as HTML to maintain table structure in excel. Any suggestions? ...

Copy and Paste.
Hello Folks, Hope you are all well. What I have tried to do is select every object on a page and paste it into a new publication. Sounds simple? However, when I try to do this on a page which has a table in it and then try to paste that, the size of the table goes haywire. It then becomes a manual task again to have to resize it / put text back to where it belongs etc. Please can someone tell me why this is happening and if there is a way to fix to make it a simple copy and paste. Am using Win Xp and Publisher 03. Your help is and always has been very much appreciated. Thanking you in ...

Copying Modified Invoices
We currently use SOP Short Invoice and I want to copy the report to the SOP Other Invoice in report writer. The invoice layout is totally different, and I am trying not to spend days recreating it. I could not locate any type of copy functionality from one modified invoice to another. Any ideas out there. We are on version 7.0 Zach 1.export the modified Short Invoice report as a package file. 2. open the Package file in notepad and change the Component name and Report SOP Other Invoice and save 3. import the package file Voila! HS "Zach Morgan" <ZachMorgan@discussions....

copying non adjancent cells
sorry Ms. debra dalagliesh I missed your reply to my query. I got it later through google groups search. thank you very much for clarifying my doubts. I am repeating your message for the sake of readers seeing only this messagae copy of Ms. Dalgleish's message from: Debra Dalgleish (dsd@contexturesXSPAM.com) Subject: Re: copying non adjacent cells If you want to copy multiple ranges, the selections must match in rows and columns In each column, the same rows must be selected, or nothing is selected In each row, the same columns must be selected, or nothing is selected For example, you...

Modal form opens on startup
Evenin' - I hope this doesn't come across as stupid, but I'm almost completely unfamiliar with Access. A client of mine has an Access 2000 database containing some business information, and he'd like to have me import it into Quickbooks. The problem I have is that I cannot get to the information to export it from Access. When the file is opened, I get a (I presume) modal form, configured as a 'splash screen' type of thing. Has my client's logo, and the name of the fellow who wrote the Access app. Click that, and it closes, then opens another form for...

Copy contents of a cell into a blank cell
How do I copy the contents of cell B2 into cell D2 only if D2 is empty Hi It cannot be done with a formula - only with VBA. The following code should achieve what you described Private Sub Worksheet_SelectionChange(ByVal Target As Range) If Target.Address = "$D$2" Then If Range("D2") = "" Then Range("D2") = Range("B2").Value End If End Sub To Use Copy Code above Right click on sheet tab>View Code Paste code into white pane that appears Alt+F11 to return to Excel -- Regards Roger Govier "fire9...

copying outlook express contact list
Anybody have an idea as to how I can bring an old contact list into the same program again? Scenario: My old computer motherboard crashed. I purchased a new computer and reloaded all the programs including Outlook. I did manage to have the old hard drive put back into the computer as a secondary drive (d) and maintained all the data files. With the outlook reinstalled to run off of the new c: drive, there are of course no contacts. Is there a way to find the outlook contact information on the old drive and replace it into the reinstalled program on the c: drive? Thank you. This n...

how do i print colour-seperated copy in publisher
help!!! am doing an exam in publisher shortly and need to know What is meant by "colour-seperated"? This is a new term for this ol Yank. -- Don Vancouver, USA "caz" <caz@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:0E7C24E3-B093-406C-88D3-BFA7F3CE09E8@microsoft.com... > help!!! > > am doing an exam in publisher shortly and need to know What version Publisher are you using? Look at the Commercial Printing in the Tools menu. Help here Print separations of your publication http://office.microsoft.com/en-us/help/HP051146751033.aspx -- Mary Saue...

Process does not contain any programs (???)
A fascinating new bug in VS2003. Anyone seen this little gem? I just converted a project from VS6 to VS.NET 2003. Added a bunch of new features. Built it. New feature didn't work. Wanted to set a breakpoint. Breakpoint did not occur. Weird. OK, finally add ASSERT(FALSE) to get into the debugger, can single-step. Found problem (sillly typo). Add another new feature. Make similar silly error. This one puts it into an infinite loop. I see the problem instantly. Do Debug>Break All to enter debugger, get strange message: "Unable to break execution. The process does not c...

Exchange 2003 send multiple copies of same email to clients!
I have just finished the the basic setup of Echange 2003. It only manages about 75 email acounts. I have noticed 2 things and think they are related. Firts if there is no subject for email being recieved it will hang on that email and never download to client using OutLook or Outlook Express. I can go in and through the Web based mail and remove the problem email all goes back to normal. Secondly sometimes my clients will get multiple copies of the same email. I have one now that has four copies and everytime she opens her Outlook it gives her another copy. Any help as always appreci...

"Copy" isn't available now Error
I have a command button on my Main Form that is supposed to, on the OnClick Event, set focus to a control on a subform and copy its contents and then close the entire form but I am getting an error that "The command or action "Copy" isn't available now." Any ideas about how to work around this?? The OnGotFocus event of the text box to be copied runs it's own code that concatenates text from all over the form. This box does have a tab stop but I have it coded so that focus doesn't go to it directly for the user - only for the purpose of copying h...

What does Excel do when copying sheets containing a lot of Charts?
When I was copying some worksheets from one workbook to another, which contains a lot of Charts. I found out that I can only copy 7 sheets with Charts, the 8th one was copied but no chart was copied over. And if I save the workbook that I just added several sheets with Charts, I can't reopen it within the same excel. I have to close Excel and reopen another one to open it without causing serious error. My question is, what exactly excel does when I was copying worksheets from one workbook to another? I took suggestion from Jim Cone to turn off the AutoChartFontScaling. It doesn&#...

Macro that copy page to page just some filled cells
I want to create a formula (macro ) that helps me. I have in one sheet with some columns that clientes filled with quantities and i want create fomula ( macro ) that copy just the filled cells and the cell with description (B2 cell is filled with quantities and A2 cell have the descrption product, and I want a macro that just copy the filled cells to another page. ...

Copying a named range with a changing cell reference
I am writing a macro to copy a sheet from a workbook to a new workbook, it has hiddden rows which i am not copying just values, however, I also want to copy the named ranges to the new sheet, the problem being the cell references change as I get rid of hidden rows and columns. Is there any way to carry over a named range, having it refering to values or cell content rather than actuall cell references................ Hi If you only need the values to be copied, you can use "Paste Special" and select values to be pasted. Regards, Per <jwilkes@sedgman.com.au> skrev i en med...

How to copy a Macro to another PC
How can I find and copy an Excel macro to another PC. As I recall the one I created also created a file called Personal.xls that automatically opens up. Not sure if this is the only file that needs to be copied? Also, where does it get copied to? What location? Same as original PC? -- FL Personal.xls is automatically opened (if it exists) but is hidden; use Widows | Unhide to see if you have one. Generally it is kept in the XLSTART folder; find it with a search. However, some people have Excel open other files automatically; Use Tools | Options and look on the General tab to see ...

Chart Location Impact On Links When Copying To New Workbook
I have a sheet in Excel that contains all of my data. I also have several charts based on thsi data. If the location for each of these sheets is "As New Sheet" then if I copy the data sheet and chart sheets to a new workbook then there are no links back to the original file (the chart source data references the data sheet in the new file). However, if the chart location for each of these charts is "As Object In" a worksheet, then when I select the data sheet and the worksheet that has all of the embedded charts and copy them to a new workbook, the charts create a ...

Disable cut/copy of shape and images in excel 2007
Hi all, I hope you can help me with this problem (I surfed a lot on the web but I couldn't find anything about it): I have to disable cut copy and paste in excel 2007 file expecially for images and shapes objects. for istance, I want the user to be able to create an arrow, but I do not want him to cut, copy and paste it. can it be done? because office 2007 manages shapes differently from office 2003, and all the macros I have done so far work well with text but not with shapes. Moreover, I tried to change the Ribbon with xml and it works fine, but the problem is tha...

writing Great Plains open orders into UPS program
I need to import the open sales order information into the UPS program. Has anyone done something like this before? This is a one time thing. ups have an ecommerce group that can help you with mapping the fields into their system. you can download files fro mtheir website according to your needs. in our case we upload their files to GP. -- http://ddelprado.blogspot.com "Jack Tundra" wrote: > I need to import the open sales order information into the UPS program. Has > anyone done something like this before? This is a one time thing. > > > thank you &qu...

Copy macro enabled button to another file
Greetings, I set up a macro-enabled button on one file(say A file). I would like to copy the button to another file(say B file). I find that I can copy the VBA module from VBA editor. However, when the button was copied to the B file, the macro on the button has the name of "A.xls!macro_name". Then I have to delete "A.xls!" for the macro. Can I just copy the macro name only, but not the previos file name that the macro came from? I would like to use that button to more than 200 files... It would be a lot of work to change the macro name... Thanks ...