blue stop screen 0x0000007E

stop error code after windows installs drivers. this is new hdd and mobo but
problem persists.oxoooooo7e (oxf748eobf oxf78da2o8,oxf78d9fo8....was doing it
with last mobo and hdd...help please!!!
--
thanks one and all for your helping hands

xerxies wrote:
> stop error code after windows installs drivers. this is new hdd and
> mobo but problem persists.oxoooooo7e (oxf748eobf
> oxf78da2o8,oxf78d9fo8....was doing it with last mobo and hdd...help
> please!!!

That *is* a driver issue.  You are installing the incorrect drivers or need
to contact the manufacturer of said product(s) you installed drivers for
that gave you the error.

-Windows XP ______ Edition with Service Pack _?
  (32-bit or 64-bit?)

- Version of Internet Explorer?

- Current antivirus solution (manufacturer, version/edition, etc - be
detailed)?
  (All antivirus products that have *ever* been installed on this active
installation of Windows XP?)

What antimalware applications have/do you run?

Any third party firewall software installed/utilized?

When you said, "... was doing it with last mobo and hdd ...", does this mean
you replaced those two parts and *moved* the installation to the new system?
(If so, did you perform a repair installation?)

Or when you said, "... was doing it with last mobo and hdd ...", does that
mean this is a completely new setup with a clean installation?

--
Shenan Stanley
     MS-MVP

Shenan
4/25/2010 1:54:28 PM
http://aumha.org/a/stop.php#0x7e

--
Peter

http://www.microsoft.com/protect

"xerxies" <xerxies@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
> stop error code after windows installs drivers. this is new hdd and mobo but
> problem persists.oxoooooo7e (oxf748eobf oxf78da2o8,oxf78d9fo8....was doing it
> with last mobo and hdd...help please!!!
> --
> thanks one and all for your helping hands

0
Peter

Also the Edit in Excel button has stopped working
When a user opens a spreadsheet from Companyweb it opens ReadOnly and there is a button which says Edit at the top. Clicking this button has no effect. This worked fine until a few days ago will this help ? http://blogs.technet.com/sbs/archive/2009/05/07/files-in-companyweb-are-opening-read-only-after-sbs-2008-ur2.aspx "gocat2005" <gocat2005@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:6FF74225-9785-4BE3-97FD-B9007752B4C5@microsoft.com... > When a user opens a spreadsheet from Companyweb it opens ReadOnly and > there > is a button which says ...

Money doesn't stop checking for a deleted account
I'm using MS Money 2005 Premium. I have a Starwood American Express credit card account setup in Money that updates through the online feature. Everything works great. I used to have a Hilton American Express credit card with a corresponding account setup in MS Money 2005. I’ve closed the Hilton account down with American Express and subsequently “closed” the account in MS Money 2005. However, since both accounts used the same username/password information, Money still tries to pull down transactions for the Hilton Amex card. Since it can’t find such account with American Expre...

blue squares
What have I done which has resulted in a blue square instead of data?? It's difficult to know exactly without looking at the worksheet, but as a first guess I would suggest that you check to see if there's any conditional formatting applied to the cell(s) that are giving you trouble - You may be entering some data that triggers a formatting rule to turn the cell blue. HTH Neil www.nwarwick.co.uk "blue" wrote: > What have I done which has resulted in a blue square instead of data?? ...

How to stop toolbar flicker?
I have a CDialogBar with some buttons. When the user resizes the frame window, the bar and its controls flicker massively. This appears to be due to repeated WM_ERASEBKGND messages, as the bar is repainted over and over during the window resizing. There doesn't seem to be a good way to get around this. I've tried capturing WM_ENTERSIZEMOVE and WM_EXITSIZEMOVE, and setting a flag to disable background erasure, but this winds up leaving crud in the tool bar until I redraw it. It also doesn't handle the problem of resizing the window from the left side, in which the buttons ar...

Stop Fooling Database Entry Users
I have a web form that allows users to enter information in a web form. Two fields (username and email) are set in Access 2007 to Index (No Duplicates), however when testing the forms duplicate entries are not created in Access, however the website functions as if the username and email were unique when in fact they are not. My question is: How do I 1. Verify the information entered into the form prior to clicking the submit button OR, 2. How can I tell front page to display an error message that stating the username or email is already in use? I'm using FP 2003, ...

same screen view
I have set up a spreadsheet to fit so all information can be seen on the screen without scrolling. When I e-mail the file to another user, the sizing is different so that they must scroll up and down as well as left to right. Is there a way to lock the screen view so that no matter what machine opens the file, the same area can be seen? You could use a macro that runs when the recipient opens the workbook, but that user has to allow macros to run. Option Explicit Sub auto_open() Application.Goto Worksheets("sheet1").Range("A1:l33"), scroll:=True ActiveWindow....

How do I stop Purging Folders Message?
Very frequently when I close Windows Live Mail, or switch beween mail accounts, I get a message saying it is Purging folders, which is followed immediately by an error message saying that the server disconnected so it could not be completed. I am using AOL addresses, and am running Windows 7 Professional. Is there something I can do to eliminate this annoyance? You can reduce the frequency. At Tools (ALT+T), Options, Advanced, Maintenance you can specify whether to purge deleted messages when leaving an IMAP folder. But it has to be done eventually. AOL uses IMAP and wit...

CrmAsyncService stopping
Hello, We have an installation of CRM 4.0 where the asyncService seems to stop from time to time. The only solution then is to manually start the service again. Does anyone have an idea how this could happen? I don't thing the service is meant to stop automatically. Thanks, Hans Hans, Did you check the "Microsoft CRM Asynchronous Processing Service"(Services on CRM server), it is posible to restart this service automatic when there is a service failure. I hope this wil do. If it isn't working, i like to be notifyed. -- Kind Regards, Met vriendelijke groet, Assis...

Blue Screen
I am running XP SP3. I just got a strange blue screen, while I was composing an email. All functions and processes have been operating normally all year. The screen was not specific to one problem, but suggested that a hardware or software problem had occurred - that I should first restart the computer, and if the same screen came up, I should restart in safe mode to remove the offending piece of hardware or software. When I restarted the PC, all was working normally, and continues to do so. Any idea what may have occasioned this blue screen message? -- John John wrot...

how do I stop Access from dropping 0 on zip codes starting w/0?
I'm running reports in Access from an Excel database which includes zip codes starting with 0. Access drops of the 0 because it's in the first position. If I change the zip code to text in Excel, then Access doesn't show the entry at all. How do I get a zip starting with 0 to show in Access (Example 03492). Thanks hi Gigi, gigi wrote: > I'm running reports in Access from an Excel database which includes zip codes > starting with 0. Access drops of the 0 because it's in the first position. > If I change the zip code to text in Excel, then Access doesn&#...

Blue screen
Wheni start exel i get a blue sheet no ribbon just nothing any body any idea's thx Amraam Not that this helps you but I've also got Excel 2007 opening with a blue blank screen, no toolbars at top, bottom status bar appears at top and the page is frozen. All other products in Suite open correctly although there does seem to be a short hesitation of a blank screen before the correct display appears??? Running Vista Home Premium JohnP "Amraam" wrote: > Wheni start exel i get a blue sheet no ribbon just nothing any body any idea's > thx > Amraam Excel 2007 t...

How to stop topposting?
I have been using outlook at work for some time now, and I just realized how rude I've been by topposting all these years. Anyway, I was looking through the options for Outlook (version 2002 10.4219 SP-2) on NT 5.1 and cannot find a place where I change the location of the reply text to below the original text. Under Tools/Options/E-mail options, I see where to indent/not indent replies but not how to automatically put my reply below the original. Ideas? kai www.perfectreign.com || www.filesite.org g2004 at g3prod.cotse.net You can't. If fact I think bottom posting is rude especi...

Pink and Blue Layout Guides
The spacing between the pink and blue layout guides seems to be fixed. Is there any way to change the offset of the blue guides from the pink guides. Jerome A. Schneble wrote: > The spacing between the pink and blue layout guides seems > to be fixed. Is there any way to change the offset of the > blue guides from the pink guides. No. -- Cassandra Card carrying member of the Fresh Start Club 'The Undead Are People Too!' Reply address is fake. Please send all praise, abuse, insults, bequests of �1million to cassandra (at) craigy34 (dot) freeserve (dot) co (dot) uk. Change...

How do I stop Outlook 207 from deleting my calendar entries
When outlook does a save in personal folders it deletes new entries to my calendar. How do I stop this? I use save after entering the entries so don't know why this happens. Where is your calendar? If you want copies of the appointment on 2 calendars, you need to copy it, not move it. -- Diane Poremsky [MVP - Outlook] Outlook Tips: http://www.outlook-tips.net/ Outlook & Exchange Solutions Center: http://www.slipstick.com/ Outlook Tips by email: mailto:dailytips-subscribe-request@lists.outlooktips.net EMO - a weekly newsletter about Outlook and Exchange: mailto:E...

Screen updating
Is there any way of changing the behaviour when a graph is activated; it turns white (my background is black). I tried the Screenupdating = false statement but it has no effect for this. Thks, Mark ...

Senders emails in blue
I have Office 2007 and when I get an email in my inbox from a certain individual it shows their name, subject and received in blue. I believe when I had 2003 I made this change, but I want to clear out all colors. How do I do that in 2007. Sorry I do not know the name of this process. It's Automatic formatting and is set in the view. right click on the row of field names and choose Customize, then reset. -- Diane Poremsky [MVP - Outlook] Outlook Tips: http://www.outlook-tips.net/ Outlook & Exchange Solutions Center: http://www.slipstick.com/ Outlook Tips by email...

Certificate blues
I've bought a GlobalSign certificate described as "Organization ServerSign with SAN" for marrian.com (my internet domain). The email delivering the certificate included text for the "SSL" certificate and text for the "OrganizationSSL Root" certificate. Following instructions, I created two crt files and installed them on the server. I can see the certificate under the Personal folder but it shows as marrian.com whereas perhaps I need to get it reissued as remote.marrian.com? Also following instructions, I ran this command in the Exchange Management She...

Stopping NDR for Exchange 5.5
Our server was flooded with Reverse NDR spam. I checked and know that Microsoft has released a patch but I couldn't find it in Microsoft. http://support.microsoft.com/default.aspx?scid=kb;en-us;837794&Product=ech Can anyone send the patch to me ? My email is gareth@angel.st Thanks a lot. There are two types of NDR attacks: 1. That is generated by your server 2. That is generated by someone else's server and are eventually sent to your server since a user on your machine is the sender in the bounced message. Even if you find the patch on MS's site you will only be a...

Print Screen Key disabled

Entering line item descriptions on Miscellaneous Log Entry screen
Hi, I am wondering if it is possible to enter a line item description on the Miscellaneous Log Entry screen. I tried using the billing note field but it is disabled. I changed the "Default Billing Note From" option under Tools << Project << Setup << Miscellanoeous Log" to "None" but the billing note field is still disabled. Any assistance would be greatly appreciated. Thanks, -- Mike G Use the Billing Note Detail window to enter the billing notes. It looks similar to other GP Note Buttons and is on the scrolling line. Not the display ...

Service Pack 1 not shown on help screen?
I have Office 2010 Professional Plus, and yesterday I downloaded installed SP1. Yet when I click File � Help in Excel, the version shown is "14.0.6023.1000 (32-bit)" with no mention of the service pack. Is this just a quirk of the display, or is something wrong? I tried re-running the service pack installed. After prompting me to elevate privilege (just like the first time), and demanding that I adhere to its license terms, it said "There are no products affected by this package installed on this system." -- Stan Brown, Oak Road Systems, Tompkins County, New Yo...

Ability to print detail in drill-dwon screens
I would like to be able to print the Transaction Zoom details. Currently, once you drill down two levels, the ability to print the detail is lost. For example, if I do an Inquiry>>Financial>>Summary, then enter an account number and click on a month, then click on Debit to drill down, then highlight and click on a journal entry, the resulting detail cannot be printed. If I go further to Source Document, that detail likewise cannot be printed. The only "work around" I've found is to use the PrtScn option, which is less than optimal. ---------------- This post i...

screen jumps when clicking on border
Why does the screen move when I accidently click on a cell border? How do I turn this off? Its a real annoyance. You can turn that feature off, if you're also willing to give up drag and drop: Choose Tools>Options Select the Edit tab Remove the check mark from 'Allow cell drag and drop' Click OK anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com wrote: > Why does the screen move when I accidently click on a cell > border? How do I turn this off? Its a real annoyance. -- Debra Dalgleish Excel FAQ, Tips & Book List http://www.contextures.com/tiptech.html Thank you! >...

Blue Screens of Death (BSOD)
I've been getting one or two BOSDs per week on my new PC. I have an HP p6210t with 6 GB RAM and Windows 7 Home Premium 64 bit version. I have no applications running that are 64 bit. One example, I am printing 35 copies of a picture on my HP B8550 printer. Somewhere in the middle of the printing, I get a BSOD. I have also had them running Word 2007, Excel 2007 (both 32 bit). Is this just a "newness" problem with Win 7 and 64 bit processors or is my new PC the problem? Thanks. Tom From my own experience and running Win 7 64-bit for almost 1 year, I ...

Blue Screen: A thread tried to release a resource it Did Not Own in function CreateFileMapping called
Hi I am my driver virtual filesystem. When I open a file from the virtual drive filesystem is ok for reading file. By cons when I have a blue screen when i call the CreateFileMapping on my handle file opened on my virtual drive filesystem. NTSTATUS DrvDispatch ( IN PDEVICE_OBJECT DeviceObject, IN PIRP Irp ) { PIO_STACK_LOCATION irps; NTSTATUS status=STATUS_NOT_IMPLEMENTED; KdPrintf(("[VFUM] control\n")); irps = IoGetCurrentIrpStackLocation(Irp); if (irps!=NULL) { KdPrintf(("[VFUM] vfums_control : Device:%x Majorfunction %d ir...