All my icons look the same (except IE8 and the recycle bin)

i cant open any windows...when i click on them the open with window pops up
and wants me to pick wat i want to open it with...i can only get on the
internet in safe mode with networking. and when i try to open...for example
paint it says invalid bitmap, or its format is not currently supported and
other windows wont even open.
got any ideas on how i can fix this??

On Sun, 30 May 2010 06:54:01 -0700, xxkoreanxx wrote in message

> i cant open any windows...when i click on them the open with window pops up
> and wants me to pick wat i want to open it with...i can only get on the
> internet in safe mode with networking. and when i try to open...for example
> paint it says invalid bitmap, or its format is not currently supported and
> other windows wont even open.
> got any ideas on how i can fix this??

If a System Restore or virus/malware scan won't help, there's always the
Repair Install option. Read this page carefully:

Iceman

Out look cannot conect to server!
When we send message using OUtlook express! we have own exchange 2003 server. As my knowledge I setup it ok please help! Error#1 The message could not be sent because one of the recipients was rejected by the server. The rejected e- mail address was 'v_e_r@eudoramail.com'. Subject '', Account: 'Virgilio P. Bate', Server: 'mailserver', Protocol: SMTP, Server Response: '550 5.7.1 Unable to relay for v_e_r@eudoramail.com', Port: 25, Secure(SSL): No, Server Error: 550, Error Number: 0x800CCC79 You need to configure Outlook Express to authenticate...

Gray icon from icon
Is there any system-fn to paint a given icon in grayscale? ...

Looking for a good host for my ASP.NET 3.5 website
Hi As stated in the title I'm looking for a good host for my asp.net 3.5 website (with sqlserver2005 database) Currently the site is hosted by Webhuset in Norway and I'm not satisfied with their services, it's a nightmare: - My site got hacked, without the support team having any clue how it could happend - When I call the support yesterday the guy suddenly just hang up the phone, think it was his end of the day and wanted a to go home. - They are unwilling to give me log so I can solve a 404 issue I see in the statistics - Right now it takes very long time to l...

how i do enable icons in excel
some of icons doesnt work like chart , scenario ... when i go to customise its appear active when i closed its back to an active how can slove this problem thanks salah If the workbook is shared Insert>Chart and Tools>Scenarios will be grayed out(unavailable). Check at Tools>Share Workbook to see if book is shared. Gord Dibben Excel MVP On Sun, 24 Apr 2005 03:24:07 -0700, "salah" <salah@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote: >some of icons doesnt work like chart , scenario ... > >when i go to customise its appear active when i closed its back to an activ...

Do I need to build a new platform (creat new nk.bin)
Hi every one, I am new here and I will be happy to get youre help. I am not so good in platform building but I must now do it. We are Working with ICOP board vx86-6042a (http://www.dmp.com.tw/tech/ icop_cd/DataSheet/Half-Size/Vx86-6042.pdf) we have a platform that is ok for us so we copy it to any new computer. We are using COM1 only, now we need COM2 too but it is not working, what is interesting is that I am going to COM1 and plugging in my rs232 to COM2 as it is on the link picture. I have a few Questions 1. Is this disorder with the come's a problem in board or in platform ...

Look at that security pack
--taimxtkak Content-Type: multipart/related; boundary="aryumtfdxo"; type="multipart/alternative" --aryumtfdxo Content-Type: multipart/alternative; boundary="mbkrlnzyv" --mbkrlnzyv Content-Type: text/plain Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable Microsoft Partner this is the latest version of security update, the "September 2003, Cumulative Patch" update which eliminates all known security vulnerabilities affecting MS Internet Explorer, MS Outlook and MS Outlook Express as well as three newly discovered vulnerabilities. Install now to help mainta...

Icons and transparency
Hi guys I have 32*32 16 color icon, but I need a transparent background on it. I'm using it on a column header but I get a white background with what I thought was the transparent colour. I have used the VS7 icon editor, but it's not clear how to set the transparent colours. Any help would be most appreciated. TIA Tony In the header of which control are you trying to show the icon? Is it a list view, an owner drawn control, a third part control...? How are you loading the icon? From where the icon come from? Is it inside an image list? -- Regards Rodrigo Corral Gonz´┐Żlez...

looking for I-9 forms in Excel
I'm trying to find how to make an I-9 form in Excel I found a place that sells them. http://www.crystalgraphics.com/excel/hrmanagers.main.asp http://www.excelbusinesstools.com/solutions.asp?prod=109 You should stay with the governments PDF copy for legal reasons. http://uscis.gov/graphics/formsfee/forms/i-9.htm Excel is a poor choice for a form like that. You would need to make all your columns very thin. Learn shortcuts for merging and unmerging. Multiple print previews. I would put each page on a separate worksheet. Force the print area and force it to one page. It is already...

Is there an "expand all" icon for the "by sender" view?
Wow, was playing around with all the views this morning and came across the "by sender" one. It could be super fantastic. It's not good as it is now as the default mode doesn't help much, and I couldn't seem to find it, but was hoping someone could point me in the right direction to where the "expand all" feature for it. Thanks so much! ...

Looking for LATEST DATE
I am using Access 2003 I have a machine maintenance Db. This is a one to many db. One machine number and many operations and maintenance dates. I need to create a field that looks for the last maintenance date and adds the frequency in days for each operation to come up with the next maintenance date that is due. Ex: Machine #100 had maintenance done on Jan 3, 2006, July 5, 2006, and again Jan 4, 2007. (180 day intervals). Each date would be a different record for the same machine #100. How can I have Access find the latest date (jan 4, 2007) add 180 days and tell me that the nex...

Looking for a quick way to create a bunch of labels for annual mailing to diverse contacts
Using Office 2004 (11.2), I have numerous contacts that are part of diverse categories (some have not been categorized yet) I would like to create mailing labels for the annual calendar mailing. As of now I figured out how to select a large number of contacts & mark them as part of the annual card category (Command & click) and go to Word's Data Merge Manager where select the main document & then the address book as a data source. I went to Query Options and selected the category that fits (annual card). Now what? ...

Fatal exception 0E message and computer lock-up
In Excell 2000 (9.02770) while entering data I repeatedly get a white message screen with "close" on it, followed by the message that fatal exception 0E has occurred at various locations, and the computer locks-up. How can I fix this? If it only happens on a single workbook, it sounds like that workbook is corrupted--and it's time to rebuild. If it happens with all workbooks, I think I'd try: Help|Detect and repair And if that fails, maybe reinstall??? And depending on your version of windows, this may help with the reinstall: OFF2000: Utility to Completely Remove Re...

Notification Area System Icons Have Disappeared
When I go to the Notification Area properties, only the "Clock" option is checked. The "Volume", "Network", and "Power" options are un-checked AND grayed-out so I can't check them. How do I get these system icons back? (I'm running Vista Home Premium-SP2, and the only recent changes have been "Windows Updates" - critical updates only.) Thanks. -- Bob C. Updates will do that sometimes. When it happens to me, I reboot a second time and then check the boxes again. If that doesn't work, I go to the Network Manag...

HELP Outlook send/receive mail icon every 30 or so seconds
I am running office xp, outlook 2002. I just installed dsl broadband with a dual connect modem. The broadband tech originally set modem up as bridge and all was fine except I had to use windows dialer for connection. Next tech resolved the problem ?? by setting modem up as router. BIG TROUBLE, Outlook would hang, slow loadup and just have all sorts of problems. I did a system restore and brought system back to where modem was before it was changed to a router. Problem is, outlook is now showing the send/receive mail icon every 30 seconds, however it is not actually sending or receivi...

Icon Sets Conditional Formatting in Excel 2007
So, I want to be able to use the Icon Sets in conditional formatting with text values. I bet there are a bunch of other people out there that would like to have the text "green", "yellow" or "red" converted to the appropriate stoplight icon, but I cannot figure out how to make this work. Is it possible? Excel 2007 Icons Maybe not quite what you wanted... http://www.mediafire.com/file/dytjrggnxbm/09_26_09.xlsx On Sep 26, 9:27=A0am, Herbert Seidenberg <herbds7-ms...@yahoo.com> wrote: > Excel 2007 > Icons > Maybe not quite what you wanted...http://ww...

more than 16 colors icon
Can I use more than 16 colors icon in OutlookBar's shortcut? Even I use a true color icon, it shows in 16 colors. :-< ...

workbook specific macro icons
I have written a graph analysis macro using VB (Excel 2000 Premium) and assigned a customized toolbar / icon to the macro. It runs well, but it's helpful to rename the file after an analysis is complete under a more desriptive name. When I do this however, even though the macro is still present in the newly named file (under Tools-macro-macros...) the icon is looking for the macro from the original file, and then opens the original file to run the macro in the newly created file. So I end up with 2 different instances of Excel running. Is there any way that an icon can be assigned to m...

Capture IIS application pool recycle event
Hi All, My application is running IIS 7. It is set to recycle through IIS settings regularly. Is there anyway I could wire to that event through .Net? Does anybody know if IIS 7 exposes any kind of event for recycle? I need to run an executable file whenever the IIS recycle happens. Thanks a lot for looking at this post. Your reply is highly appreciated. Thanks, Jayesh Modha On Apr 14, 9:06=A0pm, Jayesh Modha <jayesh.mo...@gmail.com> wrote: > Hi All, > > My application is running IIS 7. It is set to recycle through IIS > settings regularly. Is there anyway ...

All Office Applications (except Entourage) will not open
Version: 2008 Operating System: Mac OS X 10.5 (Leopard) Processor: Intel I keep getting this error message when I open PPT, Word or XL. I have removed the previous install, rebooted, reinstalled (three times!) and still not luck. Help! Microsoft Error Reporting log version: 2.0 Error Signature: Exception: EXC_BAD_ACCESS Date/Time: 2009-06-25 13:49:50 -0400 Application Name: Microsoft Word Application Bundle ID: com.microsoft.Word Application Signature: MSWD Application Version: 12.1.6.090218 Crashed Module Name: MicrosoftOLE Crashed Module Version: unknown Crashed Module Offset: 0x000076a...

Top 10 Things To Look For In A Web Host
Top 10 Things To Look For In A Web Host http://hosting-top10.blogspot.com/2008/07/top-10-things-to-look-for-in-web-= host.html 5 Tips To Choose A Domain Name For An Internet Business Web Hosting Advice http://hosting-top10.blogspot.com/2008/07/web-hosting-advice.html http://hosting-top10.blogspot.com/2008/07/5-tips-to-choose-domain-name-for.= html Domain Name Registration - Investments That Reap Benefits (part 2) http://hosting-top10.blogspot.com/2008/07/domain-name-registration-investme= nts_28.html Getting One Free Domains - Free Stuff Sites http://hosting-top10.blogspot.com/2008/07/getting-...

What are the meanings of the icons in the icon column
I cannot find any help information anywhere on the meanings of the different icons in the icon column of the folder viewing pane. What are their meanings and where is the help located (if it exists)? ...

CRM "tracked" icons turned to outlook contack icons
hi all After I deployed the marco to Copy all Parent Contact to Company Name field, my CRM "Tracked" Icons for contacts changed to outlook contack icon. But the contacts are still being tracked in CRM. Can anyone help me to change them back? Can I modify the macro to do that? ps. the macro to Copy all Parent Contact to Company Name field is here. Option Explicit Dim olApp As New Outlook.Application Public WithEvents myContacts As Outlook.Items 'Set the company name when a contact is 'created in Outlook 2003 Private Sub Application_Startup() Set myContacts = olApp.Get...

Look up range and return value
What I need to do: Using Value "A" (let's say 20), lookup on on a table and find the row that 20 falls in the range of column A and column B (let's say column A is 15 and column B is 25) i want to return the value of column C in the same row. There is a possibility of 150 different rows. Also, value A is in workbook Jobs, and the table is in workbork Tables. Any expertise would be appreciated. You could test if column A is less than 20 And column B is greater than twenty, if true D = C. =IF(AND(A1<20,B1>20),C1,"") Put in col D and co...

Wrong Desktop Icon
I have developed this software and created the installation package but when I install it from my cd the icon on the desktop is a piece of paper. But the .exe file in the 'program files' directory has the correct icon, even if i create a shortcut for it. Any ideas? Did you change all the different image types in your icon file to your new icon. Load your application in visual studio, bring up the icon in the resource editor, from the Image menu check all the different image types. AliR. "Chris Baker" <ChrisBaker@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news...

ICON
Hi, I wonder if it is possible to import ready-made icon file to button editor for toolbar button instead of draw it in button editor? It would be nice to use ready-made icons for toolbar button icons. Thanks pt You can load icons at run time from a file and then set it to a toolbar imagelist using SetImageList etc. All that matters to a toolbar contorl is the imagelist. Note that there are three types of imagelists, normal imagelist, disabled imagelist and hot imagelist. You dont have to use all. -- Ajay Kalra [MVP - VC++] ajaykalra@yahoo.com "Pertti Toivio" <pertti.t...